Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696899 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Niklaus is too predictable for my liking. It makes him seem powerless.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Adaeze003:

Lol! Don't mind the bastard brother, any small thing bite bite! Mtcheew...
that is the only advantage he has over elijah. What do you expect? Lol

BTW am really enjoying tvd this season.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

U mean overhype klaus strength, klaus should only be slightly stronger dan elijah becos of his wolf side by d way elijah is even a better fighter.
thank you jare.

I am team klaus but am all for a realistic storyline.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

U mean overhype klaus strength, klaus should only be slightly stronger dan elijah becos of his wolf side by d way elijah is even a better fighter.
I disagree. Klaus is a better fighter. He sparred with his father a lot and learnt from him. Watch his fight against Marcel's army.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by robosky02(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
rokiatu:
thank you jare.

I am team klaus but am all for a realistic storyline.

hmmmmmmmmmmm she was here
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
davetwitzy:

I disagree. Klaus is a better fighter. He sparred with his father a lot and learnt from him. Watch his fight against Marcel's army.
Ure kidding right watch elijah vs marcel's army nd klaus vs marcel's army and compare.
Klaus got himself beaten, stabbed, dragged up nd down to stepped upon while elijah fought dem nd didn't even fall once, klaus was bleeding from his body, his mouth while elijah only had d vamps blood on him.
Elijah is way more better wen it comes to fighting, he still has d great composure in battle klaus is just too rough.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
wristbangle:

My own case is the opposite! TVD is damn boring to me while Originals is on the interesting side.
Same here o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Having watched TO and analysis from folks here, I will say some people are good analyst

I will not blame Elijah for compelling aurora to break Nicklaus heart because that was elijah first compulsion. What would elijah have done? Telling the family klaus killed their mother? Elijah was forced to compelled her because of the miserable situation then for them to flee the hunters (their father and co).

In terms of strength, I feel klaus has a bit of upper hand because of his werewolf nature but in terms of skills and combat flexibility, elijah is far better.

Elijah will always find a way to get his wounds healed from klaus bite.

I feel the first sired lines of klaus and Elijah (lucien/tristan) are using that prophesy as a bait to turn the brothers against each other.

But then I don't know how aurora's compulsion disappeared and how Elijah managed to sired tristan.

As for TVD, bonnie and Enzo kissing is freaking odd.

Stephan in the midst of his first love an caroline. Hmm interesting.

Damon still considering bringing elena back?

I just hate the mother of the salvators with her silly heirs. Especially bringing back her useless love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Crixina:
Bonnie and Enzo, that love bothers me, I think whoever inhabited Jo's body will be a good person, explains why Alaric will stick to her.

I've been having creepy ideas about the spirit in jo's body.

Like what if it's a man's spirit? grin afterall, they just jammed a random spirit in the body...
Will that make Alaric gay??

Ultimately I think Alaric is just content with seeing her body up and about again and teaching the new jo about her surrounding, he might fall in love with her.

Oh... and I think vampire hunter will be lily or one of the psycho lesbians seeing as Damon and Stefan are planning to kill Julian. oh well...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
wristbangle:
Having watched TO and analysis from folks here, I will say some people are good analyst

I will not blame Elijah for compelling aurora to break Nicklaus heart because that was elijah first compulsion. What would elijah have done? Telling the family klaus killed their mother? Elijah was forced to compelled her because of the miserable situation then for them to flee the hunters (their father and co).

In terms of strength, I feel klaus has a bit of upper hand because of his werewolf nature but in terms of skills and combat flexibility, elijah is far better.

Elijah will always find a way to get his wounds healed from klaus bite.

I feel the first sired lines of klaus and Elijah (lucien/tristan) are using that prophesy as a bait to turn the brothers against each other.

But then I don't know how aurora's compulsion disappeared and how Elijah managed to sired tristan.

As for TVD, bonnie and Enzo kissing is freaking odd.

Stephan in the midst of his first love an caroline. Hmm interesting.

Damon still considering bringing elena back?

I just hate the mother of the salvators with her silly heirs. Especially bringing back her useless love.
Elijah has been daggered multiple times.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Isomerizm:
Elijah has been daggered multiple times.

But alive after. So the compulsion suppose to return except if he is completely death
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
wristbangle:

But alive after. So the compulsion suppose to return except if he is completely death
Remember in season 2 TVD, when Elijah was daggered by Alaric, his compulsion on Katherine wore off completely.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Isomerizm:
Remember in season 2 TVD, when Elijah was daggered by Alaric, his compulsion on Katherine wore off completely.

Hmmm. Really?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
wristbangle:

Hmmm. Really?
No
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Crixina:
Bonnie and Enzo, that love bothers me, I think whoever inhabited Jo's body will be a good person, explains why Alaric will stick to her.
A bigger question is: Why are the souls of some vampires trapped in a rubic stone and why are their bodies marked?

Who preserved Julian's body? He was purported to have been dead since 1902/3 so who preserved him and why was Oscar sent to find him?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
wristbangle:

in S2 of tvd,Elijah compelled Katherina to stay in that cave But when he was stabbed with the dagger(that puts them to sleep),it wore off completely. Katherina dint have the compulsion again even after he was undaggered.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
ellab:

in S2 of tvd,Elijah compelled Katherina to stay in that cave But when he was stabbed with the dagger(that puts them to sleep),it wore off completely. Katherina dint have the compulsion again even after he was undaggered.

Yeah. Isomerism explained. I get it now. Thanks dear
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
I found this episode of TO boring and a waste of time. I'm also starting to sew Klaus as a bad actor-- I mean the lovemaking scene with Aurora seemed a bit forced (unlike Hayley's scenes? That Hayley girl is good sha grin)

Also I refuse to blame Elijah for compelling Aurora to forget. First he had no idea of his ability to compel other vampires.
Second, Klaus killed their mother and lied all those years! It's a wonder Elijah didn't kill her to punish Klaus-- I think the i.d.iot brother got off easy.
So maybe Klaus would have been better off with a freakishly insane, disturbed girl like Aurora (which of course i doubt) then what? Klaus was a wreck on his own, add Aurora and they are a disaster waiting to happen to anyone with their insane desires and fetish.
And accusing Elijah of sticking out of guilt is silly imho. Elijah might be many things but loyalty is strong suit of his.

I believe Tristan, Aurora and that joker face murderer are up to no good. I refuse to believe A can be around without seeing her brother--- things simply don't add up there.

As for the battle between E and K. Elijah is a strategist, cool headed and composed. Klaus is reckless and hotheaded. Pit those traits together and the former wins. Everytime.
As for that one scene where Klaus beat Elijah, let's just say E became Klaus at that moment. He was hurt and angry at Klaus for killing his vamp gf whose name is currently insignificant.

I do hope those brothers learn from the Salvatore brothers. They might fight like dogs but they always stick together.
These first-line sire thing and miscreant shouldn't be enough to put a wedge between the Mikaelsons.

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

A bigger question is: Why are the souls of some vampires trapped in a rubic stone and why are their bodies marked?

Who preserved Julian's body? He was purported to have been dead since 1902/3 so who preserved him and why was Oscar sent to find him?

The souls in that rubic stone were the heretics.. not just ordinary vampires. That's why the spirit in Oscar kept saying he's not going back there.
in S6 of tvd,we found out that the heretics were six witches, all of whom were exiled were exiled because of their inability to perform magic unless it was drawn from someone(in the case of kai and Jo) or a magical object. They were considered an abomination by the coven and were ultimately exiled to a special prison in the early 20th century.

The question of how julien's soul was preserved hasn't been revealed to us yet.
Oscar was sent to get julien but we the viewers don't know why. But the thing is Oscar found him but kept him in that storage filled with caskets. He wanted to use julien as leverage(according to Valerie) to be free from lily. He wanted to live his life the way he wanted without being told what to do.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
@ellab

I still don't get that. We know who the 6 heretics are: Nora and MaryLou, Stefan's girl, black weird dude, Oscar, and the one Damon killed.
So who are the others?

Also 3yrs after we see Stefan running away from a hunter and right about that time his scar opens again. This same scar marks Julian who has just be newly resurrected from the stone.
So are we also to assume that at some point between now and the next three years Stefan was trapped in that stone?

IF the souls in the stone are heretics exiled from their coven for being different, why was Oscar surprised to find that he had magic
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by petiteee(f): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
So Enzo and bonny, I neva imagined undecided the kiss sef was undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Too many unanswered questions. However , Both shows picked their music playlists well.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
UjSizzle:
@ellab

I still don't get that. We know who the 6 heretics are: Nora and MaryLou, Stefan's girl, black weird dude, Oscar, and the one Damon killed.
So who are the others?

Also 3yrs after we see Stefan running away from a hunter and right about that time his scar opens again. This same scar marks Julian who has just be newly resurrected from the stone.
So are we also to assume that at some point between now and the next three years Stefan was trapped in that stone?

IF the souls in the stone are heretics exiled from their coven for being different, why was Oscar surprised to find that he had magic

We don't know who the others are but maybe as the show goes along,we ll find out.
So many questions but in time we might get the answers.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
UjSizzle:
I found this episode of TO boring and a waste of time. I'm also starting to sew Klaus as a bad actor-- I mean the lovemaking scene with Aurora seemed a bit forced (unlike Hayley's scenes? That Hayley girl is good sha grin)

Also I refuse to blame Elijah for compelling Aurora to forget. First he had no idea of his ability to compel other vampires.
Second, Klaus killed their mother and lied all those years! It's a wonder Elijah didn't kill her to punish Klaus-- I think the i.d.iot brother got off easy.
So maybe Klaus would have been better off with a freakishly insane, disturbed girl like Aurora (which of course i doubt) then what? Klaus was a wreck on his own, add Aurora and they are a disaster waiting to happen to anyone with their insane desires and fetish.
And accusing Elijah of sticking out of guilt is silly imho. Elijah might be many things but loyalty is strong suit of his.

I believe Tristan, Aurora and that joker face murderer are up to no good. I refuse to believe A can be around without seeing her brother--- things simply don't add up there.

As for the battle between E and K. Elijah is a strategist, cool headed and composed. Klaus is reckless and hotheaded. Pit those traits together and the former wins. Everytime.
As for that one scene where Klaus beat Elijah, let's just say E became Klaus at that moment. He was hurt and angry at Klaus for killing his vamp gf whose name is currently insignificant.

I do hope those brothers learn from the Salvatore brothers. They might fight like dogs but they always stick together.
These first-line sire thing and miscreant shouldn't be enough to put a wedge between the Mikaelsons.

Breathe taking comment.

At the bolded, elijah was emotional to fight at that moment meanwhile klaus has drank a lot of blood gaining enough strength and we'll prepared for battle.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
solomonbrown64:
..... Elijah repels and disgust me now, what a damn hypocrite!!!! Hayley was just separated from him for barely three months, yet he was all harsh and wicked towards Klaus despite the fact that she was at fault and Klaus apologized endlessly ...whereas he separated Klaus from his true love for a thousand years.... and he never thought of removing the compulsion..... What a dick!!! I wonder how Aurora managed to remove Elijah's compulsion, hmm?
Yet, we see him running Klaus business and deciding where the baby stays, if I were Klaus I will take my baby back... Anyway, it's safe to say now that their relationship is over, each to his own......
I knew Lucien and Tristan were working together, two sly men....
Oh, Aurora, thanks for coming, You have ended that Shameless Elijah's hypocritical Righteous stance......
Finally, Originals is getting into gear.

I understand you but remember Klaus has put his brother Elijah into a coffin, killed GIA, and other countless despicable things he has done to other members of the Mikaelson's, yet he always stood by Klaus. Compared to what. Klaus has been doing for over a thousand years Elijah is better.
I'm#teamklaus but on this one I'm trying to face the facts here.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
So both shows showing past revelations.
Klaus got his heart broken.
Stefan got his heart broken too. They should sit down nd discuss their broken hearted issues.
Seriously stefan better not fall 4 valerie.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 12:19am On Nov 08, 2015
That Black Heretic reminds me of Papa Tunde.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2015
UjSizzle:

I think Lucien, Tristin and Aurora are looking for a way to unlink themselves from the Sire lines and then kill the Originals so they would be the Last Vampires Standing and can build an army. There's no other reason I can think about as to why they are working together.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Ure kidding right watch elijah vs marcel's army nd klaus vs marcel's army and compare.
Klaus got himself beaten, stabbed, dragged up nd down to stepped upon while elijah fought dem nd didn't even fall once, klaus was bleeding from his body, his mouth while elijah only had d vamps blood on him.
Elijah is way more better wen it comes to fighting, he still has d great composure in battle klaus is just too rough.
I give it to you bro
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by encryptjay(m): 1:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Elijah is just a boss; look how he handled Klaus.
Just analyze his movements during the short fight and tell me why you won't love this guy.
Klaus is rough and lack fighting skills but he's strong. Fighting is not all about strength.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by encryptjay(m): 1:52am On Nov 08, 2015
UjSizzle, still awake?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:58am On Nov 08, 2015
encryptjay:
UjSizzle, still awake?
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.