Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695321 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
sawhite:
trust me dear he waz, didnt u observe his countenance change when macel mention his name over d fone, in his word(dat his and 800yr old vampire,d best thing is to rip his heart out)didnt even believe elijah cld be spooked.
Spooked not for himself but for dem he knows d guy is really dangerous nd if he's loose he wud end both marcel nd hayley doesn't mean elijah is scared of him he was scared 4 dem but den again dere seems to be some hold dat d sires hv on dem in a way.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
sawhite:
it worked,buh dat guy ,even elijah is scared of him
Joke of the year. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
How ll u say an Original was scared of an ordinary Vampire(no matter how old or badass he was).

Even Rebecca held her own against a Legion of Streaks.

Mess with an Original at ur own Peril....

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
For those who want to watch the originals, you can check it out on Channel 114(vuzu amp) on Thursday by 10pm.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
So loving Damon by d episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
How ll u say an Original was scared of an ordinary Vampire(no matter how old or badass he was).

but seriously, rebekkah is weak to b called an original.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Adek15:
we can't really blame her..... ..her vampire body has been in d coffin for 6 months nd she hasn't fed, so excuse her if she's a little weak.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Adek15:
She was in a box for 6 months na....
So yes she was definitely gonna be weak.

But lets not forget she's still an Original. One of the strongest vampires alive. She can still hold her own. Even without Klaus or Elijah's help.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Shawl001(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Alfred234:

I think they plan on ending it in Season 10, probably they have a 3year storyline written already so maybe in Season 8 we will be seeing 2 years from now. I don't really know sha I might be wrong.

thanks.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
rokiatu:
Joke of the year. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nna 4get it,he wuz petrified jawe,person wey cumplusion no work against
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adek15:
guy chil,she has nt fed for bout 6mth,wat do u xpect,even klaus stil take blood daily
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
sawhite:
nna 4get it,he wuz petrified jawe,person wey cumplusion no work against
it actually worked d guy was just able to use his willpower against d last question.
By d way caroline's father could not be compelled yet he was human.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

and she wasn't even at full strength considering dat body hasn't feed in six months
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
rokiatu:
my heart my queen, my princess and my lovely rokiatu, what hav we done to u in romance session? y hav u abandon us and most especially shattered my heart and broke it into pieces? its not fair o, pls do come back home, our kids are missing u, they love u but i love u more.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bufness(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Adaeze003:

Oh puleese... Elijah spooked? If he was, it was for hayley and marcel's sake...
u on point wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by viruz007(m): 1:59am On Nov 20, 2015
sawhite:
it worked,buh dat guy ,even elijah is scared of him

Elijah the beast is scared of no one... This statement is sacrilegious... Don't say it again...

Elijah? Scared? Are u Mikael the Destroyer?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by viruz007(m): 2:02am On Nov 20, 2015
That part where Freya appeared and took out the Streaks?

F**king brilliant!!! See me screaming cool cool

Elijah my man... Guy makes doing bad so gentlemanly grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2015
viruz007:

Elijah the beast is scared of no one... This statement is sacrilegious... Don't say it again...

Lol this post Got me smiling... Elijah was never scared ,he was only afraid for Marcel and Hayley..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2015
Omg this must be the funniest TO episode wish all cud be like dat.

Fornicating with the she-devil hahahahahahaha
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Who can provide the link of d latest episode on TO and TVD pls?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2015
Odkboy23:
The writers should have mercy on stefan like WTF

"My girlfriend is pregnant (with twins), by my brothers best friend, who is also the uncle of my ex girlfriend, (who is now dating my brother)..........also , I am having mixed emotions about a different ex girlfriend.
ooooh ....and my mom's dick of a boyfriend reminds me of my real dad ( who was horrible to me)
you totally summarized Stefan's life in less than five sentences.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2015
viruz007:
That part where Freya appeared and took out the Streaks?

F**king brilliant!!! See me screaming cool cool

Elijah my man... Guy makes doing bad so gentlemanly grin
lool...very true
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2015
.... The Originals is super dope...
..... Aurora might just be that weapon.... She is amazingly brilliant...
.. I love the fact that each of them always have an escape route... Lol.
.. Camille just go put herself for wahala, she for just stay inside the house since a vamp from another sire line cannot enter Lucien's house...
... Oh, l love the Mikaelson brothers when they are united, it's really lovely....
.... Favorite quote " you will take me to Camille,... You will surrender the medallion... Or you will meet an end so cruel, the devil will weep"lol
Oh...goodbye Jackson, it's been long overdue, Hayley na fine girl Sha, but she needs to add small weight

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bufness(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
oh my God poor sweet camille angry angry embarassed embarassed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2015
solomonbrown64:
.... The Originals is super dope...
..... Aurora might just be that weapon.... She is amazingly brilliant...
.. I love the fact that each of them always have an escape route... Lol.
.. Camille just go put herself for wahala, she for just stay inside the house since a vamp from another sire line cannot enter Lucien's house...
... Oh, l love the Mikaelson brothers when they are united, it's really lovely....
.... Favorite quote " you will take me to Camille,... You will surrender the medallion... Or you will meet an end so cruel, the devil will weep"lol
Oh...goodbye Jackson, it's been long overdue, Hayley na fine girl Sha, but she needs to add small weight
Bro!!! You said it all.. Best TO episode yet
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
it's a good thing Davina's power was taken away cuz I was ready to snap her neck.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
ellab:
it's a good thing Davina's power was taken away cuz I was ready to snap her neck.
I hvnt watched it yet........ Buh I pity Davina how will she cope without her powers.. .. Tho I dnt support d killing of those witches...... .... There's always anoda way
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dqueenzy(f): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
thenny312:
I hvnt watched it yet........ Buh I pity Davina how will she cope without her powers.. .. Tho I dnt support d killing of those witches...... .... There's always anoda way
she needed to learn a lesson nd for me there is no better way than taking her powers,i just hope she handles it well else..........
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Originals, tho. Lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by rukyjoe: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ever since the beginning of this season, I've been waiting for Mr Klaus to get violent...I think we are finally getting there. Really nice episode. I just feel one of the originals is going to fall this season. The only hope is if both original brothers stay united.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
viruz007:

nna 4get there are just trying to make him a bad ass jawe,watch out for a spoiler
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
rukyjoe:
Ever since the beginning of this season, I've been waiting for Mr Klaus to get violent...I think we are finally getting there. Really nice episode. I just feel one of the originals is going to fall this season. The only hope is if both original brothers stay united.
it better not be my lovely rebekah who just got back

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.