Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,863 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (697027 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2015
tobymichael:

I understand you but remember Klaus has put his brother Elijah into a coffin, killed GIA, and other countless despicable things he has done to other members of the Mikaelson's, yet he always stood by Klaus. Compared to what. Klaus has been doing for over a thousand years Elijah is better.
I'm#teamklaus but on this one I'm trying to face the facts here.
I know, he did all these things because of what happened after what Aurora did - you know, break his heart. Elijah rightly has stood by Klaus for centuries, but it's not just because of brotherly love, it's because he knows he is the reason why Klaus is what he is today. I am not against the punishment Elijah gave Klaus but the hypocrisy Elijah displayed after what Klaus did to Hayley.
Remember Elijah killed Tasha and Heaven didn't fall, infact Both of them are not saints, but I was expecting something different from Elijah since he likes behaving like the righteous one but I was disappointed when he justified his actions and couldn't even apologize. They need each other now more than ever, but Unfortunately that won't be happening.
I am actually team Elijah, but this time, Elijah got it wrong.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
TVD

The suspense is for real. I see Stefan n Valerie continuing from where they stopped. Enzo n bonbon? that came as a surprise to me but a lot can happen in 3 years. I feel bonbon will let out all the vampires in the Phoenix stone by mistake hence the reason she checked into a nut house. The vampire in Jo's body is definitely female cos she was surprised when she saw the wedding dress meaning that she was also killed on her wedding day,I think Alaric will stick by her.

TO

I see someone here calling Elijah a hypocrite cos he mistakenly compelled Aurora to ditch Klaus. Really? someone just learnt compulsion and you expect him to also have the knowledge of de-compulsion while seething with rage after learning that Klaus killed their mother? What if Elijah told the rest of the family about Klaus's indiscretion? Surely kol would hv ripped Klaus's heart out but Elijah decided against that for the sake of of the family. Let's face it, With Aurora, Klaus would have being a disaster cos the sheer desperation of wanting to become a vampire is a really bad attribute for someone who would hv had a positive effect on Klaus according to some people and also Klaus was already a mean n heartless wreck b4 meeting Aurora, I mean for f'ck's sake he killed his own mother, what could be more worse than that? But even at that, Elijah stuck by him even after being countlessly daggered and separated from his siblings and yet someone thinks Elijah is a hypocrite. I for one is tired of Elijah's countless devotion to Klaus, he should go have some fun. This is actually the first time the fight between the two is balanced and I liked it! and Marcel just confirms what I had in mind since the sires came to town. Those folks are working together.

I wonder how Kol's sire will be like grin grin We have already seen Finn's sire, Sage, that one died quickly.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mutaino7(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Adaeze003:

I've been having creepy ideas about the spirit in jo's body.

Like what if it's a man's spirit? grin afterall, they just jammed a random spirit in the body...
Will that make Alaric gay??

Ultimately I think Alaric is just content with seeing her body up and about again and teaching the new jo about her surrounding, he might fall in love with her.

Oh... and I think vampire hunter will be lily or one of the psycho lesbians seeing as Damon and Stefan are planning to kill Julian. oh well...
Don't worry LOVE spirits don't have sex(male\female)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
encryptjay:
Elijah is just a boss; look how he handled Klaus.
Just analyze his movements during the short fight and tell me why you won't love this guy.
Klaus is rough and lack fighting skills but he's strong. Fighting is not all about strength.

Skills or not that is one fight Elijah will never win..... Besides, have you forgotten how Nicklaus handled and bullied Elijah anyhow last season after he killed that Elijah's vampire girlfriend ? I suspect Freya will come and put an end to the fighting in the next episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by encryptjay(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
nani667:

Skills or not that is one fight Elijah will never win..... Besides, have you forgotten how Nicklaus handled and bullied Elijah anyhow last season after he killed that Elijah's vampire girlfriend ? I suspect Freya will come and put an end to the fighting in the next episode
MC5 lordgrin I salute... You following TVD cos I dumped it for Originals?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2015
parrotibaba:
TVD

The suspense is for real. I see Stefan n Valerie continuing from where they stopped. Enzo n bonbon? that came as a surprise to me but a lot can happen in 3 years. I feel bonbon will let out all the vampires in the Phoenix stone by mistake hence the reason she checked into a nut house. The vampire in Jo's body is definitely female cos she was surprised when she saw the wedding dress meaning that she was also killed on her wedding day,I think Alaric will stick by her.

TO

I see someone here calling Elijah a hypocrite cos he mistakenly compelled Aurora to ditch Klaus. Really? someone just learnt compulsion and you expect him to also have the knowledge of de-compulsion while seething with rage after learning that Klaus killed their mother? What if Elijah told the rest of the family about Klaus's indiscretion? Surely kol would hv ripped Klaus's heart out but Elijah decided against that for the sake of of the family. Let's face it, With Aurora, Klaus would have being a disaster cos the sheer desperation of wanting to become a vampire is a really bad attribute for someone who would hv had a positive effect on Klaus according to some people and also Klaus was already a mean n heartless wreck b4 meeting Aurora, I mean for f'ck's sake he killed his own mother, what could be more worse than that? But even at that, Elijah stuck by him even after being countlessly daggered and separated from his siblings and yet someone thinks Elijah is a hypocrite. I for one is tired of Elijah's countless devotion to Klaus, he should go have some fun. This is actually the first time the fight between the two is balanced and I liked it! and Marcel just confirms what I had in mind since the sires came to town. Those folks are working together.

I wonder how Kol's sire will be like grin grin We have already seen Finn's sire, Sage, that one died quickly.
Nailed it man goooood.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 09, 2015
davetwitzy:

I disagree. Klaus is a better fighter. He sparred with his father a lot and learnt from him. Watch his fight against Marcel's army.
Still pained my hdd crashed. Used to rewatch dat scene everyday.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Finally. Elijah vs Klaus. I've been patiently waiting for dis one.

Elijah might be a strategist and cool headed. But lets not forget Klaus can also be strategic but maybe not ss cool headed ss Elijah. Just remember how he worked Dahlia in season 2.

C'mon an Original Hybrid ll always win the day. Do we even need to argue this one??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Finally. Elijah vs Klaus. I've been patiently waiting for dis one.

Elijah might be a strategist and cool headed. But lets not forget Klaus can also be strategic but maybe not ss cool headed ss Elijah. Just remember how he worked Dahlia in season 2.

C'mon an Original Hybrid ll always win the day. Do we even need to argue this one??

bro,God bless you,most peeps here have forgotten that Klaus is also a cunning and devious strategist,you remember when he wanted to infiktrate Marcels crew when he arrived newly,that period that Elijah was panicking and lost but Klaus was just painting,Elijah thought Klaus was out of ideas but he was planning a nasterstroke,Klaus is d smartest of den all..bring it on elijah..hypocrite
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
dubylhover:

bro,God bless you,most peeps here have forgotten that Klaus is also a cunning and devious strategist,you remember when he wanted to infiktrate Marcels crew when he arrived newly,that period that Elijah was panicking and lost but Klaus was just painting,Elijah thought Klaus was out of ideas but he was planning a nasterstroke,Klaus is d smartest of den all..bring it on elijah..hypocrite
Well said bro.

I think people ve just come to love Elijah for the saint he's always claimed to be and hate on Klaus for being the bully and inconsiderate one.

Now Elijah's skeletons are falling out of the closet one by one and after blaming Klaus for all their misfortunes for a whoe millenium, it turns out Elijah is just every bit as responsible. Especially for the kind of man Klaus turned out to be.

I like Elijah tho. But that nigga has got to be the king of all hypocrites
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Well said bro.

I think people ve just come to love Elijah for the saint he's always claimed to be and hate on Klaus for being the bully and inconsiderate one.

Now Elijah's skeletons are falling out of the closet one by one and after blaming Klaus for all their misfortunes for a whoe millenium, it turns out Elijah is just every bit as responsible. Especially for the kind of man Klaus turned out to be.

I like Elijah tho. But that nigga has got to be the king of all hypocrites

i hate that his holier than thou attitude,I dont blame him for d compulsion,but at least if Klaus does something bad,he'd admit it even if he doesn't feel remorse,but Elijah did something evil and his it. still making Klaus feel like he's d only bad one
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
dubylhover:

i hate that his holier than thou attitude,I dont blame him for d compulsion,but at least if Klaus does something bad,he'd admit it even if he doesn't feel remorse,but Elijah did something evil and his it. still making Klaus feel like he's d only bad one
Lol . He has no holier than thou attitude , tho.
He doesn't admit them , cause Elijah hopes to become honourable, morally driven Vampire unlike Klaus. However , All originals are mean, ferocious , and even treacherous .
In battle , They are both intelligent and master strategist , but Elijah is more of the strategist with his finesse and composure in battle , although Klaus always outwit him .
Elijah as a Vampire > Klaus as a Vampire.
Elijah as a Vampire < Klaus as a hybrid , once Klaus switches to that mode ` He obviously gets faster and stronger than any typical hybrid who Elijah will defeat with ease.
I do support the theory of Freya ending their 'skirmish' which I hope it turns out to be.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaymaestro:

Elijah as a Vampire > Klaus as a Vampire.
Only bcoz Elijah is older. Older vampires are always stronger than the younger ones
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Only bcoz Elijah is older. Older vampires are always stronger than the younger ones
They were made vamps at the same time.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
dubylhover:

Calling elijah a hypocrite for compelling aurora to go against klaus wish is outrageous from u. Please can u suggest what he would have done?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Isomerizm:

I won't agree with u on this. Watch TVD season 3 I guess. Elijah became VM before klaus.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Calling elijah a hypocrite for compelling aurora to go against klaus wish is outrageous from u. Please can u suggest what he would have done?

pls go back nd read my comment,I don't blame Elijah for compelling aurora,I called him a hypocrite cos he behaved liked nothing even happened...y it angers Klaus is that Elijah always sets a high standard nd berates Klaus for his evil doings,but he did d same thing...don't forget when Esther was commenting about d red door that Elijah keeps closed...Elijah is no saint or honourable..he's just self deluded nd deceiving himself
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
dubylhover:

pls go back nd read my comment,I don't blame Elijah for compelling aurora,I called him a hypocrite cos he behaved liked nothing even happened...y it angers Klaus is that Elijah always sets a high standard nd berates Klaus for his evil doings,but he did d same thing...don't forget when Esther was commenting about d red door that Elijah keeps closed...Elijah is no saint or honourable..he's just self deluded nd deceiving himself

I am not defending elijah but I feel he was not remorseful because of the accumulated pain klaus has caused him.

U might want to say Elijah is responsible for his present predicament but remember he killed their mother.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
wristbangle:

I am not defending elijah but I feel he was not remorseful because of the accumulated pain klaus has caused him.

U might want to say Elijah is responsible for his present predicament but remember he killed their mother.
After their mother tried to kill them. And Elijah took revenge by telling his babe to deny him. Klaus took a turn for the worse bcoz of dat. And Elijah should not think for one second all the pain and misery Klaus has caused over a millenium wasn't bcoz of wat Elijah did to him in the first place
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Isomerizm:
Yes. But Elijah was born b4 Klaus. Dats wat makes Elijah stronger as a Vamp.

Or do u think Damon isn't stronger dan Stefan??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
After their mother tried to kill them. And Elijah took revenge by telling his babe to deny him. Klaus took a turn for the worse bcoz of dat. And Elijah should not think for one second all the pain and misery Klaus has caused over a millenium wasn't bcoz of wat Elijah did to him in the first place

Really!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Yes. But Elijah was born b4 Klaus. Dats wat makes Elijah stronger as a Vamp.

Or do u think Damon isn't stronger dan Stefan??
age difference as humans do not matter.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
wristbangle:

anyways,Elijah wud feel lonely without Klaus..he shud sober up and run to married haley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
dubylhover:

anyways,Elijah wud feel lonely without Klaus..he shud sober up and run to married haley

LOL
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I don't really think so. They were turned on the same day. Elijah is prolly stronger than Finn who was older.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaymaestro:
I don't really think so. They were turned on the same day. Elijah is prolly stronger than Finn who was older.
Really?? I actually thought their age as humans b4 they turned was all dat mattered in knowing who was stronger.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Really?? I actually thought their age as humans b4 they turned was all dat mattered in knowing who was stronger.
Their strength gauge always point to the years they have been as a vampire,tho . However , One should also consider how Klaus was overpowered by Alaric ?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaymaestro:
Their strength gauge always point to the years they have been as a vampire,tho . However , One should also consider how Klaus was overpowered by Alaric ?
Alaric was an original vamp hunter.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by NessaFresh(f): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Is there a complete season 8? I stopped where Damon was about to jump off a tall tower near a clock
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2015
NessaFresh:
Is there a complete season 8? I stopped where Damon was about to jump off a tall tower near a clock
season 8 ke. why not download it? TVD is in S7 now but knowing our aba brothers, it can reach 100.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2015
NessaFresh:
Is there a complete season 8?
I stopped where Damon was about to jump off a tall tower near a clock
that is where season 6 ends. TVD is in season 7 now. episode 5 to b precise
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Isomerizm:
Alaric was an original vamp hunter.
so was Klaus father whom Klaus overpowered when he overcame his psychological power over him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.