Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695181 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
ipledge4:
that no be mumu...i just like am curve like lanicky's back side grin
Lanicky shocked that one will confuse even Elijah wey dey do like eunuch grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Well we dont know yet, lucien did seem pretty sure he can take him down and if hes the ancestor's weapon maybe so, though looking at it he is also part werewolf but his werewolf side had no effect against the white oak.Me im just waiting for some1 to try and cut off their heads (the originals) i wanna see wat would happen.
Originals body are indestructible. Tvds02 Damon try to burn elijah's body to ashes buh the thing no gree burn, even while he was daggered
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

Originals body are indestructible. Tvds02 Damon try to burn elijah's body to ashes buh the thing no gree burn, even while he was daggered
Im not arguing that but cutting head in this case is different.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by scopiicaar: 12:34am On Apr 20, 2016
If I am Klaus I'll just tackle the problem from the source, attack the remaining witches in new Orleans then threaten them to stop supporting Lucien and then take him down for good
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2016
I never got how finn came back to life.does anyone?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2016
joshuamoses101:
I never got how finn came back to life.does anyone?

Remember how he used to appear to Freya from her necklace? When Kol came back, Finn used to excess magic and hitched a ride back to the land of the living.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2016
Personally i think lucians venom can kill klaus.reason being cos the fact that klaus's blood couldnt heal someone bitten means it definately wont heal himself if he was bitten and secondly the ancestors are the once whose gonna take down lucien.just an hunch
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2016
Talius:

Remember how he used to appear to Freya from her necklace? When Kol came back, Finn used to excess magic and hitched a ride back to the land of the living.
why come back just to die again,smh 4 dat guy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2016
joshuamoses101:
Personally i think lucians venom can kill klaus.reason being cos the fact that klaus's blood couldnt heal someone bitten means it definately wont heal himself if he was bitten and secondly the ancestors are the once whose gonna take down lucien.just an hunch

Baby hope was prophesied as the end of the ancestors in season 0ne. Once they are down, there goes Lucien. I see Marcel playing a role in making that possible cos he won't like to play second fiddle to Lucien who despises him and the witches.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Edd1e(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

It's just some lame bullshit the writers wants us to believe, remember when Elijah was training a particular lady (name forgotten) in the originals, the lady was able to burst her fist into Elijah's chest meaning a mere vampire can rip there heart out if given the chance...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
scopiicaar:
If I am Klaus I'll just tackle the problem from the source, attack the remaining witches in new Orleans then threaten them to stop supporting Lucien and then take him down for good

The issue is not the witches.. dude
Its the ancestors led by Esther
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
joshuamoses101:

Luciens venom may not act the same way on a hybrid the same way as a vampire i,e, Finn
However Lucien is physically stronger so it may not be a venom issue but pure brute strength
In addition the venom is embued with the ashes of the white oak tree So Klaus will be severely weakened

If the venomus white oak ash poison gets to his heart..its over

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Bro so many tv series go on break man or would you prefer the ones that go on 3 months break, Some of the series that start around sept/oct/nov and have up to 20+ episodes usually end in may so theres a brief or slightl long hiatus for them to meet that schedule.
... I know bro, it's just that the breaks can be so annoying and fun killing....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
pickabeau1:

Luciens venom may not act the same way on a hybrid the same way as a vampire i,e, Finn
However Lucien is physically stronger so it may not be a venom issue but pure brute strength
In addition the venom is embued with the ashes of the white oak tree So Klaus will be severely weakened

i dont think the white oak is in its venom,the whiteoak only made him the upgrade he is..btw did anyone notice that look lucien gave in the mirror while living klaus to aroura?like something affected him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
pickabeau1:

ancestors led by esther?u cnt be serious,that witch has nth to do with this..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Edd1e:

It's just some lame bullshit the writers wants us to believe, remember when Elijah was training a particular lady (name forgotten) in the originals, the lady was able to burst her fist into Elijah's chest meaning a mere vampire can rip there heart out if given the chance...
u absolutely correct but these directors abi na writers wont enligten us on these facts cos even when klaus was weaknd by bonnie in tvd during his transformation to an hybrid elijahs plan was to rip out his heart and that should have killed him..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
joshuamoses101:
i dont think the white oak is in its venom,the whiteoak only made him the upgrade he is..btw did anyone notice that look lucien gave in the mirror while living klaus to aroura?like something affected him

Lucien is flowing with white oak ash
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
pickabeau1:

Well i guess the white oak stake would only take his vampire side, he wouldn't die, remember he's also a werewolf..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
vikkytan49:

Well i guess the white oak stake would only take his vampire side, he wouldn't die, remember he's also a werewolf..

He can be beaten and sealed up
Or decapitated
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
pickabeau1:

He can be beaten and sealed up
Or decapitated
@decapitated

You mean after his vampirism side has been taken away? Yes, cause the Klaus we know wouldn't Wait for someone to beheaded him grin, unless if the person attacks him from behind or while sleeping, but hey, he's got 1000ears and million eyes.. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
vikkytan49:

@decapitated

You mean after his vampirism side has been taken away? Yes, cause the Klaus we know wouldn't Wait for someone to beheaded him grin, unless if the person attacks him from behind or while sleeping, but hey, he's got 1000ears and million eyes.. grin

Lucien is faster stronger and more powerful hybrid
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
The white oak is what made the originals and is what can kill them. It's what upgraded Lucien and can also kill him. But since it's an upgrade and he's not an original I guess the upgrade can be reversed. I don't think he can die without the upgrade being reversed in the first place. Then also the reason Luciens bite is so lethal is because of the combo of Venoms from different warewolf lines. But the writers have really tweaked the original story in so many ways:
1.) Warewolf venom is warewolf venom. No matter how many is combined or from which ever pack it's combined from its still the same and a bite still leads to the same result.
2.) The only way Lucien can bite with Wolf venom is if he's an Hybrid. In the real story you can't make an hybrid out of a vampire, only a wolf and this can't be done anymore because of Elenas human blood.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2016
joshuamoses101:
why come back just to die again,smh 4 dat guy
That's the only purpose Finn has been playing since.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2016
davetwitzy:
The white oak is what made the originals and is what can kill them. It's what upgraded Lucien and can also kill him. But since it's an upgrade and he's not an original I guess the upgrade can be reversed. I don't think he can die without the upgrade being reversed in the first place. Then also the reason Luciens bite is so lethal is because of the combo of Venoms from different warewolf lines. But the writers have really tweaked the original story in so many ways:
1.) Warewolf venom is warewolf venom. No matter how many is combined or from which ever pack it's combined from its still the same and a bite still leads to the same result.
2.) The only way Lucien can bite with Wolf venom is if he's an Hybrid. In the real story you can't make an hybrid out of a vampire, only a wolf and this can't be done anymore because of Elenas human blood.

So Many twists in this show, sometimes i always shake my head while watching..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
joshuamoses101:
on d mirror part u get eye sha,any idea wat happen?,i was thinkin he doesnt trust aurora to be with klaus@dat moment
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
joshuamoses101:
on d mirror part u get eye sha,any idea wat happen?,i was thinkin he doesnt trust aurora to be with klaus@dat moment cuz of her soft spot on klaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
sawhite:
on d mirror part u get eye sha,any idea wat happen?,i was thinkin he doesnt trust aurora to be with klaus@dat moment cuz of her soft spot on klaus
perhaps
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
davetwitzy:
thats what tvd nd T.O calls a loop hole
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by scopiicaar: 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
pickabeau1:

u've forgotten when bonnie hide Elijah and Rebecca and Klaus threatened to kill the all the witches except they show him the coffin.......I believe when Klaus start killing them off the call a truce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I neva watch the latest episode yet. But Klaus is also a werewolf. So i doubt if he can die from the venom of the 6 other werewolf clans. Lucien and Aurora's bite should only be lethal to Vampires.

That's the only logical explanation i can think of.
its not the werewolf bite that kills the originals, it's the white oak in the potion which they drank. If they bite Klaus, he'll die like chicken
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Adek15:
its not the werewolf bite that kills the originals, it's the white oak in the potion which they drank. If they bite Klaus, he'll die like chicken
Really?? So u're saying its the white oak dat makes his bite lethal?? Then why did he have to add the venom of the 7 werewolf clans to the spell?? Why didn't he just add only the white oak like how the Originals were created in the first place?? I dont know why u people are getting things mixed up and giving urselves unnecessary headache.

Lucien is practically now an Original hybrid. And the two main ingredients of making an original is the blood of a Mikealson witch(in this case Freya) and the white oak. That's why the white oak is d only thing dat can kill an Original.

Yes Lucien is an upgraded hybrid. And his hybrid side came from the werewolf venoms(no need for doppleganger blood). There is no white oak in his venom. The white oak was just the main ingredient in dat spell that made him an Original.

Its his bite which contains the werewolf venom that is lethal to the Originals. The venom that he concocted from the 7 werewolf clans which was made even more lethal with the help of the ancestors magic. At least that's my theory.

But i'm pretty sure there's no white oak in his venom. That wouldn't make any sense...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.