Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694964 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2016
scopiicaar:
u've forgotten when bonnie hide Elijah and Rebecca and Klaus threatened to kill the all the witches except they show him the coffin.......I believe when Klaus start killing them off the call a truce.

The dead witches will join the ancestors
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
so both stefan and damon are really disliked by their former friends interesting
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Really?? So u're saying its the white oak dat makes his bite lethal?? Then why did he have to add the venom of the 7 werewolf clans to the spell?? Why didn't he just add only the white oak like how the Originals were created in the first place?? I dont know why u people are getting things mixed up and giving urselves unnecessary headache.

Lucien is practically now an Original hybrid. And the two main ingredients of making an original is the blood of a Mikealson witch(in this case Freya) and the white oak. That's why the white oak is d only thing dat can kill an Original.

Yes Lucien is an upgraded hybrid. And his hybrid side came from the werewolf venoms(no need for doppleganger blood). There is no white oak in his venom. The white oak was just the main ingredient in dat spell that made him an Original.

Its his bite which contains the werewolf venom that is lethal to the Originals. The venom that he concocted from the 7 werewolf clans which was made even more lethal with the help of the ancestors magic. At least that's my theory.

But i'm pretty sure there's no white oak in his venom. That wouldn't make any sense...
I get ur point but my own opinion is that the 7 werewolf venom is just for him to be a better hybrid.
If 7 werewolf bites could kill an original, I'm sure werewolves would've just kidnapped an original since especially Rebekah who seemed the weakest and give her 7cool different werewolf bites and she dies. Secondly, it means out of 8 werewolf clans, 7 could just gang up and kill one, making klaus vulnerable too. Lastly, remember the essence of making them vampires in the first place is to be better than werewolves.
Conclusively, no matter the amount of werewolves bites on an original, it only makes them hallucinates but can't kill them. What makes Lucien bite lethal is because of the white oak in the potion which should kill him actually but the ancestors are on his side making him THE WALKING WHITE OAK
My question actually is how did Lucien became an original, even an enhanced one without the blood of a DOPPELGANGER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:35am On Apr 23, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Really?? So u're saying its the white oak dat makes his bite lethal?? Then why did he have to add the venom of the 7 werewolf clans to the spell?? Why didn't he just add only the white oak like how the Originals were created in the first place?? I dont know why u people are getting things mixed up and giving urselves unnecessary headache.

Lucien is practically now an Original hybrid. And the two main ingredients of making an original is the blood of a Mikealson witch(in this case Freya) and the white oak. That's why the white oak is d only thing dat can kill an Original.

Yes Lucien is an upgraded hybrid. And his hybrid side came from the werewolf venoms(no need for doppleganger blood). There is no white oak in his venom. The white oak was just the main ingredient in dat spell that made him an Original.

Its his bite which contains the werewolf venom that is lethal to the Originals. The venom that he concocted from the 7 werewolf clans which was made even more lethal with the help of the ancestors magic. At least that's my theory.

But i'm pretty sure there's no white oak in his venom. That wouldn't make any sense...
Without the white oak in the serum finn wouldn't have died, the werewolf venom from the 7 clans is to make lucien bite very lethal thus incurable.
Coz if klaus was able to cure his bite then the presence of white oak would not have made a difference.
Also lucien is not an hybrid, can he turn into a werewolf? He is more like a weapon forge by the ancestors to kill an original.
Remember aunt dahlia neva needed to stake them in the heart, she turned the white oak stake into snow-like particles they were dying as they inhale.

The white oak is the only thing that can kill the originals, be it forged or mixed or turned it has to be present in what leads to their death. So it is not about the white oak being inside his venom, all that matters is the essence of the white oak. Even the dagger won't work without the white oak ash..........
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Guys lucien is not a hybrid, he's just an upgraded original vampire whose bite is more deadlier than a werewolf because of the white oak tree poison in him.

Anyways the latest TVD episode was just meh. They should consider ending it after this season.

Is To on another break?

Modified!

Just found out that it is one a one week break.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
I can't find TO anywhere o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
UjSizzle:
I can't find TO anywhere o
They are on a one week break. Episode 19 will air on Friday next week.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

Without the white oak in the serum finn wouldn't have died, the werewolf venom from the 7 clans is to make lucien bite very lethal thus incurable.
Coz if klaus was able to cure his bite then the presence of white oak would not have made a difference.
Also lucien is not an hybrid, can he turn into a werewolf? He is more like a weapon forge by the ancestors to kill an original.
Remember aunt dahlia neva needed to stake them in the heart, she turned the white oak stake into snow-like particles they were dying as they inhale.
The white oak is the only thing that can kill the originals, be it forged or mixed or turned it has to be present in what leads to their death. So it is not about the white oak being inside his venom, all that matters is the essence of the white oak. Even the dagger won't work without the white oak ash..........

Adek15:
I get ur point but my own opinion is that the 7 werewolf venom is just for him to be a better hybrid.
If 7 werewolf bites could kill an original, I'm sure werewolves would've just kidnapped an original since especially Rebekah who seemed the weakest and give her 7cool different werewolf bites and she dies. Secondly, it means out of 8 werewolf clans, 7" could just gang up and kill one, making klaus vulnerable too. Lastly, remember the essence of making them vampires in the first place is to be better than werewolves.
Conclusively, no matter the amount of werewolves bites on an original, it only makes them hallucinates but can't kill them. What makes Lucien bite lethal is because of the white oak in the potion which should kill him actually but the ancestors are on his side making him THE WALKING WHITE OAK
My question actually is how did Lucien became an original, even an enhanced one without the blood of a DOPPELGANGER
I see lot of logical sense in your post and yusfatedeeprof but i believe what the series wants us to believe is that it combo of werewolf poison that makes lucien poison lethal.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Johneyhaz: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2016
Adek15:
If 7 werewolf bites could kill an original, I'm sure werewolves would've just kidnapped an original since especially Rebekah who seemed the weakest and give her 7cool different werewolf bites and she dies. Secondly, it means out of 8 werewolf clans, 7 could just gang up and kill one, making klaus vulnerable too. Lastly, remember the essence of making them vampires in the first place is to be better than werewolves.
mehn please which episode is that,the originals is different from vampires diaries right?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 1:30am On Apr 24, 2016
Freya is Just like their mother. whoever said she's not powerful is irrational.
Trying to catch up with the episodes. It keeps getting better.
I wonder who is stronger between Lucien and Alaric ...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 2:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Adek15:

To my understanding, you don't need the blood of the doppelganger to be an original; Esther used Tatia's blood, as the loophole, if ever Klaus decided to break free his werewolf curse.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:48am On Apr 24, 2016
1st theres no indication that lucien is a hybrid just an enhanced vampire with werewolf venom.

2ndly the immortal spell that qetsiyah created is wat was used to create all immortal beings just that it was tweaked differently from the original usage and it was wat esther used (a modified version) to turn her children into vampires and by the way she used tatia's blood (a doppelganger) which was added to the wine they drank, esther called on the sun for life which apparently resurrected them and drew from the white oak which was wat granted them immortality but the spirits retaliated by turning them into beasts of nature that had to feed on blood, had to be invited in etc.

The spell was also used on alaric but it was tweaked again by esther using elena's blood and tying his life to hers.

In lucien's case, he decided that he would become like the originals even better thereby using some witches to reverse engineer the spell. He also used his company to kidnap werewolves from the seven families and made a cure from werewolf bite which we could say is as equivalent to klaus's blood but he wanted to create a strain of venom that could not be cured thats why he kept experimenting with that vampire that klaus and hayley found. The vampire in question was being pumped with werewolf venom and the she was given the cure everytime until a new strain of venom so powerful that couldnt be cured, he then made a deal with the ancestors, got the white oak, kidnapped a mikaelson witch for her blood and went to mystic falls where esther originally performed the spell.

Basically the white oak is a source for immortality and theres no indication yet that it was because of the fact there was white oak in his system thats why finn died by the way dahlia made the originals swallow pieces of the white oak but they still didnt die although i guess dahlia could hv killed them using that.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Johneyhaz:
mehn please which episode is that,the originals is different from vampires diaries right?
yeah!! TO is a spin off from VD after VD season 3
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Johneyhaz: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2016
Adek15:
ok...thanks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Adek15:
Doppleganger blood isn't used for making Originals o. Its the key to maing Hybrids. It was Doppleganger blood Esther used to make Klaus' werewolf side dormant. And dat's why doppleganger blood was what Klaus needed to break that spell.

Lucien probably only became an Original bcoz of the white oak and Freya's blood.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Adek15:
Season 4
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Doppleganger blood isn't used for making Originals o. Its the key to maing Hybrids. It was Doppleganger blood Esther used to make Klaus' werewolf side dormant. And dat's why doppleganger blood was what Klaus needed to break that spell.

Lucien probably only became an Original bcoz of the white oak and Freya's blood.
At Mikael's request, Esther created a ritual to make her children and husband immortal. Mikael wanted to be superior to werewolves in power, speed, and senses. Esther took blood from Amara's doppelganger descendant Tatia, and spelled the blood. Mikael offered his children wine laced with the spelled blood and killed his children by stabbing them in their hearts with his sword. Esther's spell called on the Sun for life, resurrecting her children, and drew from the White Oak Tree, one of nature's eternal objects, to give her children immortality. Upon awakening in transition to Original Vampires, Mikael forced his children to consume fresh human blood to complete the ritual, birthing the Originals and the vampire species as a whole. Nature, in retaliation to these abominations, added weaknesses; The Sun that granted the Original's life could burn them, neighbors could keep vampires out of their home unless invited inside, vervain flowers that grew at the base of the White Oak Tree would burn the Originals and prevent their mind compulsion, wood from the White Oak Tree, the source of their immortality, could kill them, and as they were reborn through a blood consuming ritual, they craved blood above all else with their heightened emotions and senses
Culled from wiki

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Johneyhaz: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
so both stefan and damon are really disliked by their former friends interesting
i really feel for damon,i always close my eyes anytime lorenzo and bonnie are kissing....damon and bonnie have been my favorite from season 2 and i have been hoping they kiss since then...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
1st theres no indication that lucien is a hybrid just an enhanced vampire with werewolf venom.
Yes

Ultimatesammie:
2ndly the immortal spell that qetsiyah created is wat was used to create all immortal beings just that it was tweaked differently from the original usage and it was wat esther used (a modified version) to turn her children into vampires and by the way she used tatia's blood (a doppelganger) which was added to the wine they drank, esther called on the sun for life which apparently resurrected them and drew from the white oak which was wat granted them immortality but the spirits retaliated by turning them into beasts of nature that had to feed on blood, had to be invited in etc.
ok

Ultimatesammie:
The spell was also used on alaric but it was tweaked again by esther using elena's blood and tying his life to hers.
ok

Ultimatesammie:
in lucien's case, he decided that he would become like the originals even better thereby using some witches to reverse engineer the spell. He also used his company to kidnap werewolves from the seven families and made a cure from werewolf bite which we could say is as equivalent to klaus's blood but he wanted to create a strain of venom that could not be cured thats why he kept experimenting with that vampire that klaus and hayley found. The vampire in question was being pumped with werewolf venom and the she was given the cure everytime until a new strain of venom so powerful that couldnt be cured, he then made a deal with the ancestors, got the white oak, kidnapped a mikaelson witch for her blood and went to mystic falls where esther originally performed the spell.
I agree

Ultimatesammie:
Basically the white oak is a source for immortality and theres no indication yet that it was because of the fact there was white oak in his system thats why finn died by the way dahlia made the originals swallow pieces of the white oak but they still didnt die although i guess dahlia could hv killed them using that.
U are saying?
Dahlia would have killed them using that, if not for esther who stopped her. Not a guess
Basically the white oak tree is a source for immortality and not a little wood gotten from white oak tree
If you don't agree that the essence of the white oak is in lucien bite which led to finn's death then u should not have agreed that an ordinary werewolf venom from the seven clans gave him an all together 7 clans werewolf bite
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kingtom, send ur whatsapp or BBM contact via PM. Thanks bro cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:
U are saying?
Dahlia would have killed them using that, if not for esther who stopped her. Not a guess
Basically the white oak tree is a source for immortality and not a little wood gotten from white oak tree
If you don't agree that the essence of the white oak is in lucien bite which led to finn's death then u should not have agreed that an ordinary werewolf venom from the seven clans gave him an all together 7 clans werewolf bite
OK but after dahlia made them swallowed the white oak pieces, they were suffering yes they were in pains but they still didnt die.

Note: they didnt die after swallowing the white oak.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adexeli(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
OK but after dahlia made them swallowed the white oak pieces, they were suffering yes they were in pains but they still didnt die.

Note:they didnt die after swallowing the white oak.

If Esther hadn't stopped dahlia they were going to die to corroborate my point go back and watch the scene
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by invisibleman2: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Edd1e:

It's just some lame bullshit the writers wants us to believe, remember when Elijah was training a particular lady (name forgotten) in the originals, the lady was able to burst her fist into Elijah's chest meaning a mere vampire can rip there heart out if given the chance...

even if you rip out the heart of an original it will still grow back. remember when Rebecca was caused abi infected and she told Elijah if he has taught of ripping out Klaus heart and see how long it takes to grow back

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Doppelgangers aren't a specific key to anything but everything cause they are magical .
In the case of Esther- sealing and unsealing Klaus` werewolf side.
Lucien is still whack tho.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Edd1e:

It's just some lame bullshit the writers wants us to believe, remember when Elijah was training a particular lady (name forgotten) in the originals, the lady was able to burst her fist into Elijah's chest meaning a mere vampire can rip there heart out if given the chance...
This is common sense, we believe what the writer want us to believe. Ripping off the head of anybody mean death buh we were told they are immortal beings, so it means u can't rip off their heads. A mere vampire can rip their heart out if given the chance: maybe it will grow a new one coz Rebecca once said it.

Rebecca was once enjoyed by turned werewolves, they would have rip her hand off or her boobs if they could
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tashaamania(f): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Johneyhaz:
i really feel for damon,i always close my eyes anytime lorenzo and bonnie are kissing....damon and bonnie have been my favorite from season 2 and i have been hoping they kiss since then...
Damon and Bonnie were /are just close friends. They were never going to kiss. Besides, dead Elena's still got a strong hold on Damon.

That said, someone should please stop Bonnie from kissing Enzo. I don't like Enzo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Johneyhaz: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2016
Tashaamania:
Damon and Bonnie were /are just close friends. They were never going to kiss. Besides, dead Elena's still got a strong hold on Damon.

That said, someone should please stop Bonnie from kissing Enzo. I don't like Enzo
i always close my eyes anytime the big headed enzo is kissing bonnie...we both know bonnie likes damon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Johneyhaz:
i always close my eyes anytime the big headed enzo is kissing bonnie...we both know bonnie likes damon

such a weird couple..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=Johneyhaz post=45075320]i always close my eyes anytime the big headed enzo is kissing bonnie...we both know bonnie likes damon[quote]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Johneyhaz:
yes oooooo it's so gross.. ... . No chemistry at all undecided undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Johneyhaz: 2:06am On Apr 28, 2016
vikkytan49:

such a weird couple..
they dont fit

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.