Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695285 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2016
ibrash600:

Davina will be back surely... but I doubt if Cami is coming back undecided
the girl is hot :cool

Klaus look though tongue
cami is dead for good joor....... Yea u garrit, Bae la hot grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:04am On May 06, 2016
Dont know why Bonnie seems more ferocious that reina but all in all episode was good seems the bring it closer to home wen the finale is near.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge10(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2016
I just start watching the Originals,am watchingn the last episode of season 1...I can say klaus is my best actor in a TV series,followed closely by James spadder
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fabulous0019(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2016
Davina z dead!!!!! thank God.....a don't rily like her...... dat small pikin... but Cami! y Cami!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ogorwyne(f): 10:15pm On May 06, 2016
I love Damon Gosh!!!! See how he is misbehaving in Bonnie's head. Damon's character is the best. He is so good at being annoying. Am so dreaming about Ian Somerhalder tonight. This episode is really cool.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:31am On May 07, 2016
Seems Marcel might just be the reason The Originals ran away oh well they had it coming.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:10am On May 07, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
Dont know why Bonnie seems more ferocious that reina but all in all episode was good seems the bring it closer to home wen the finale is near.
As in eh.
Bonnie is a better actress and a more passionate one.

What was Enzo and Damons' plan to save her again?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:43am On May 07, 2016
Everything the mikaelsons touch they ruin...

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Savyy(f): 12:03pm On May 07, 2016
UjSizzle:

As in eh.
Bonnie is a better actress and a more passionate one.

What was Enzo and Damons' plan to save her again?
Bonnie is linked to the last everlasting in the amory and if they can severe this link, means they can severe the curse placed on Bonnie. The everlasting is in a coffin in the amory which Bonnie sealed shut. You saw the people the evil that came out of the vault killed and some were insane. Now, to severe this link means they would have to re-open the amory to get to the everlasting.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:55pm On May 07, 2016
The mikaelsons will fall, "one by foe, one by friend, one by family". Marcel sums up all three. He was an enemy to Klaus before, he became a friend and he has always been family from childhood.
Yep, Freya and Elijah have created a new monster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2016
ellab:
The mikaelsons will fall, "one by foe, one by friend, one by family". Marcel sums up all three. He was an enemy to Klaus before, he became a friend and he has always been family from childhood.
is that the new Episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2016
Hummmm, i'll just sit back and see where this show is heading. From the very start it's impossible to get rid of anything prophecy.

Poor davina i'll miss that girl and also Camille too, her scene with nik was soo emotional..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2016
pamcode:
is that the new Episode
Yep.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 2:10pm On May 07, 2016
ellab:

Marcel and vincent. According to the prophesy, one will also fall by friend. After Marcel takes the serum from vincent, I know he will kill davina's bf.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2016
And they said freya wasn't powerful. I keep telling people she's the most powerful witch alive. N please no one should blame her for sacrificing Davina to save kluas n Harley, i would do the same thing. She had no choice, family always comes first.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
d reason it's like dat is because right from d outset(season 1)bonnie always hated vampires cos dats how witches are buh that side of her has become dormant or suppressed...... Now with rayna's hatred combined with bonnie's suppressed one, my brother dats bad....... Very bad cry

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Marcel and vincent. According to the prophesy, one will also fall by friend. After Marcel takes the serum from vincent, I know he will kill davina's bf.

What if freya is the one kill by marcel, after all she's a Michaelson too.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2016
Savyy:

Bonnie is linked to the last everlasting in the amory and if they can severe this link, means they can severe the curse placed on Bonnie. The everlasting is in a coffin in the amory which Bonnie sealed shut. You saw the people the evil that came out of the vault killed and some were insane. Now, to severe this link means they would have to re-open the amory to get to the everlasting.
hmmmm that means they need a witch to open d armory or siphons(aka caroline's twins) to drain d armory of its magic, so they can get in nd severe d link, by so doing letting d darkness in d armory escape it's prison........ That is very bad cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2016
Who else thinks damon is soooooo in love with bon bon.. ........ Well it might only b a friendship thingy tongue
Can Elena come back already, I miss her cry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 4:47pm On May 07, 2016
simi4me:

What if freya is the one kill by marcel, after all she's a Michaelson too.

We can't say for sure but he hates davina's bf more than freya.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 07, 2016
thenny312:
Who else thinks damon is soooooo in love with bon bon.. ........ Well it might only b a friendship thingy tongue
What?? U miss Elena?? Ayama! *spits*

Her absence was the best thing that happened to TVD this season!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2016
wristbangle:

But he knows kole had to say in d whole thing, the ancestors spelled him, he tried to leave but they wouldn't let him. While freya took dat decision so i think he will make her his target.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2016
wristbangle:

But he knows kol had to say in d whole thing, the ancestors spelled him, he tried to leave but they wouldn't let him. While freya took dat decision so i think he will make her his target.
wristbangle:

But he knows kol had no say in d whole thing, the ancestors spelled him, he tried to leave but they wouldn't let him. While freya took dat decision so i think he will make her his target.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2016
thenny312:
hmmmm that means they need a witch to open d armory or siphons(aka caroline's twins) to drain d armory of its magic, so they can get in nd severe d link, by so doing letting d darkness in d armory escape it's prison........ That is very bad cry

If they use the siphons twins, they will drain the darkness of his magic too, in theory though.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2016
thenny312:

If they use the siphons twins, they will drain the darkness of it magic too, in theory though.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Savyy(f): 7:41pm On May 07, 2016
thenny312:

You know, season finale is going to be dope. I smell it! Lol.. I wonder if the siphons are even old enough for that, the heretics are dead. I'm thinking somehow they would have to get the 'new' Bonnie to open it which would be very hard.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2016
thenny312:

Damon is so inlove with bonie, i mean he loves her like seriously, abeg their own don pass friendship..
Damon is just obsessed with elena, that's it..

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:55pm On May 07, 2016
Savyy:

You know, season finale is going to be dope. I smell it! Lol.. I wonder if the siphons are even old enough for that, the heretics are dead. I'm thinking somehow they would have to get the 'new' Bonnie to open it which would be very hard.
But the huntress is immune to magic.

Did she kill Matt?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Savyy(f): 10:06pm On May 07, 2016
UjSizzle:

But the huntress is immune to magic.

Did she kill Matt?
and Bonnie is still Bonnie, the witch.

I dont know, but I dont think so.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:11pm On May 07, 2016
So we know Davina is officially gone. Loved that girl.

Lucien is dead. Good. The guy was just too vain to be badass.
Klau kneel? Seriously? Did nobody teach that guy about gloating before a kill undecided Like Klaus said, he is nothing.

Marcel will become the new Lucien. Wow. We know he can be formidable, and more so with Vincent-- I love when Vincent does his spell... sounds like music grin So passionate.

What will happen to Kol now? Dude is suddenly cray again. He's like the original Damon on a killing spree.

Klaus was right. They created a new monster and their family is broken.

Good episode.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 1:53am On May 08, 2016
UjSizzle:
So we know Davina is officially gone. Loved that girl.

Lucien is dead. Good. The guy was just too vain to be badass.
Klau kneel? Seriously? Did nobody teach that guy about gloating before a kill undecided Like Klaus said, he is nothing.

Marcel will become the new Lucien. Wow. We know he can be formidable, and more so with Vincent-- I love when Vincent does his spell... sounds like music grin So passionate.

What will happen to Kol now? Dude is suddenly cray again. He's like the original Damon on a killing spree.

Klaus was right. They created a new monster and their family is broken.

Good episode.

Elijah will die and Klaus will b on the run

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.