Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694348 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2016
Jadonjack:
"He was our FRIEND, he was our FAMILY and the moment davina claire was lost he became our FOE"

So this is where we were going since " You ll all fall, one by FRIEND, one by FOE and one by FAMILY"

Let's just hope there isn't gonna be a way out for the michealsons this time.

Marcel THREE in ONE!!!
Yeah I realized it made sense that the family, friend and foe prophecy was one person rather than three. The prophecy wasn't clear at first hence the reason they didn't see that coming.

Finally marcel gets his honours and he was right, the michaelsons toss away those who are not family.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 4:33pm On May 14, 2016
I have always been on the originals side, no matter how much they deal with others to save themselves, seriously I don't care about Divina,I'm happy she died sef, she dug her own grave when she exhibited yet another one of her teenage exuberance by bringing kol back, but for once, I just wanted Marcel to be helped, that dude has been through alot for them and cos of them, but they betrayed him yet again,

I don't care anymore what Marcel does to them, though I would have love the originals to come out strong in the end, but there's just something about treachery, it turns my stomach. I think loyalty should be reciprocated even when there is no love.

As for VD, I don't know what the writers are doing, Anoda season? wetin dem wan show again?
By the time season 8 comes, I just might be busy watching more interesting series.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2016
Geestunnar:

why
Things just got interesting cool smiley
na how e dey always be, you would think it interesting now, but wait till they start season 8 , you will end up hating it even more.. That nonsense should end once and for all.. And a few of the actors like stef and damon should move over to TO as friends, if the actors still wish to stick around the vampire world
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2016
As for TVD am done!!! Haha kilode d same story over and over again, they shud just end d show if dev run out of stories o......... I mean we've seen damon evil like a thousand times nd enzo worse, so wat cud they possibly make out of d new evil damon nd enzo Dat we've not already seen.... Abeg make dem Pack well
I miss Elena but she has left d show, period!!! Y r they still making d series about her, after all said and done it all comes down to Elena. ........ .. Am so pissed at TVD
As for TO angry grin grin nobody shud blame Elijah, he had no choice, wat wud u hv done if it was ur family undecided
For Davina, she will be missed, finally I think Klaus is becoming too emotional abi am I d only one? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2016
thenny312:
As for TVD am done!!! Haha kilode d same story over and over again, they shud just end d show if dev run out of stories o......... I mean we've seen damon evil like a thousand times nd enzo worse, so wat cud they possibly make out of d new evil damon nd enzo Dat we've not already seen.... Abeg make dem Pack well
I miss Elena but she has left d show, period!!! Y r they still making d series about her, after all said and done it all comes down to Elena. ........ .. Am so pissed at TVD
As for TO angry grin grin nobody shud blame Elijah, he had no choice, wat wud u hv done if it was ur family undecided
For Davina, she will be missed, finally I think Klaus is becoming too emotional abi am I d only one? grin grin

I tell you, TVD is a waste of megabytes, the reason why i'm still sticking to it is because of bon bon and damon, once both are gone, i'm also done..

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jide219(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2016
Goandie:

Resurect ke dude mercel is the new original nd d strongest vampire nw
But Elijah removed his heart, when Klaus and Elijah confronted him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2016
vikkytan49:

I tell you, TVD is a waste of megabytes, the reason why i'm still sticking to it is because of bon bon and damon, once both are gone, i'm also done..
my favorite scene in d finale was wen Caroline talked her twins into siphoning the Armory's magic, I wud like to see something like dat in TO am hoping Dat hope cud help somehow....... That scene was lovely
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2016
vikkytan49:

my favorite scene in d finale was wen Caroline talked her twins into siphoning the Armory's magic, I wud like to see something like dat in TO am hoping Dat hope cud help somehow....... That scene was lovely and emotional

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2016
jide219:
But Elijah removed his heart, when Klaus and Elijah confronted him.
he already took d serum o, he took it immediately Vince offered it angry angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge5: 11:10pm On May 14, 2016
vikkytan49:

I tell you, TVD is a waste of megabytes, the reason why i'm still sticking to it is because of [b]bon bon and damon, once both are gone, i'm also don[/b]e..
we share d same sentiment

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fabulous0019(m): 1:52am On May 15, 2016
Thank God.... I tot Marcel was gonna die.. .. If dat guy dies I wunt watch d originals again..... Dat dude is my favorite character!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2016
thenny312:
my favorite scene in d finale was wen Caroline talked her twins into siphoning the Armory's magic, I wud like to see something like dat in TO am hoping Dat hope cud help somehow....... That scene was lovely

Yes i like that scene too, and erm erm baby hope really needs to grow up very fast grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Goandie: 8:29am On May 15, 2016
thenny312:
he already took d serum o, he took it immediately Vince offered it angry angry

Taankx for givin him the ansa.
But I still feel the mikaelson will kill mercelo, as long as freya is alive
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:03am On May 15, 2016
Goandie:

They are all gonna fall
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:14am On May 15, 2016
Goandie:

i can understand why Elijah killed Marcel but I wouldn't want dem to kill him again as a monster rather I hope there's a way to change him back, they made him like dat, you know?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2016
vikkytan49:

Yes i like that scene too, and erm erm baby hope really needs to grow up very fast grin
yes o they shud give us one of their stupid, irrational, unreasonable explanation nd make her be like 16 or so I tire grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2016
Joelfinest:

They are all gonna fall
go and fall them na.. Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2016
Joelfinest:

They are all gonna fall

Freya can only get the power to kill marcel from the ancestors, Vincent knew this, that was y he destroyed the realm of the ancestors, as it stands now, they can't kill him, unless they did a cross over from the TVD to the TO where they use caroline's twins to siphon marcel of his power.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2016
i don't like the stupid whiny marcel's storyline, always blaming the Michaelsons for everything.......But it was Marcel who used Davina to keep to keep the witches slaves in New Orleans? And this is the reason the ancestors hated Davina and wants her Dead?? In reality Klaus only helped in setting the witches free......
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kendrick9(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2016
kross101:
My name is Marcel... grin...now that's ma man. Anywz I hope The Originals stops in season 3 with the end of the michelsons and a new NEW ORLEANS.
Originals has been renewed for another season,season 4
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 15, 2016
somehowpenis:
go and fall them na.. Nonsense angry
no b fight na.. Ain't i entitled 2 my own opinion mr man??

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2016
Odkboy23:
i don't like the stupid whiny marcel's storyline, always blaming the Michaelsons for everything.......But it was Marcel who used Davina to keep to keep the witches slaves in New Orleans? And this is the reason the ancestors hated Davina and wants her Dead?? In reality Klaus only helped in setting the witches free......
What abt the mikaelsons always blaming others for their own problems, doing as if they arent at fault nd d rest are, they need to be taught a lesson.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2016
thenny312:
yes o they shud give us one of their stupid, irrational, unreasonable explanation nd make her be like 16 or so I tire grin grin grin grin

grin grin that would be sweet..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Goandie: 6:06pm On May 15, 2016
thenny312:
i can understand why Elijah killed Marcel but I wouldn't want dem to kill him again as a monster rather I hope there's a way to change him back, they made him like dat, you know?
Don't mind the guy nd over sabi dey kill elijah, klaus wud av won mercel back if he had left the 2 of dem alone.
All i Knw klaus can't die coz if he dos am nt watching orginals again

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Goandie: 6:09pm On May 15, 2016
Joelfinest:

They are all gonna fall
They will fall but not by mercel sha, he his not the one that will kill d mikaelson
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2016
Goandie:

Don't mind the guy nd over sabi dey kill elijah, klaus wud av won mercel back if he had left the 2 of dem alone.
All i Knw klaus can't die coz if he dos am nt watching orginals again

Meself..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 10:03pm On May 15, 2016
Goandie:

They will fall but not by mercel sha, he his not the one that will kill d mikaelson

If the mikaelson dies, that would be the end of TO...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2016
vikkytan49:

If the mikaelson dies, that would be the end of TO...
I said it before. Elijah is gonna die and Klaus will run.
That explains why Caroline was looking for Klaus in one TVd episode.
But seriously Elijah didn't have any choice cos he saw the vision and we all saw that he was bitten about to die.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:22am On May 16, 2016
Hopefully Elijah will be the first to die.... that dude has become too annoying... Freya that just joined them has become obsessed with the Always and Forever crap... I'm happy Davina is finally dead and gone tho, but they should've handled the Marcellus situation better... I just know at least one member of the original family must die in the next episode...

And TVD just keeps getting useless...they keep introducing the most useless Villains... I wonder what manner explanation they will give us for the nature of that Abomination that Infected Damon and Lorenzo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 2:19am On May 16, 2016
simi4me:

Freya can only get the power to kill marcel from the ancestors, Vincent knew this, that was y he destroyed the realm of the ancestors, as it stands now, they can't kill him, unless they did a cross over from the TVD to the TO where they use caroline's twins to siphon marcel of his power.

TVD is three years in the fututre now. So in TO timeline, the twins have just been born

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 6:31am On May 16, 2016
Adek15:
I said it before. Elijah is gonna die and Klaus will run.
That explains why Caroline was looking for Klaus in one TVd episode.
But seriously Elijah didn't have any choice cos he saw the vision and we all saw that he was bitten about to die.

Well, freya wouldn't stand still and watches her family die..
She'll somehow think of a solution..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2016
All those praying for Elijah's death thunder should fire you guys ...if elijah dies , who will bring klaus back to his humanity again whenever he turns it off? And if Freya dies the original will be left with no sister because rebecca just comes and goes in the series, na only male original vampires we go dey watch ? Also the originals won't have a witch on their side again so Freya can't die... Well none of the original dies and Rebeca makes a show in this season finale, marcel almost kills klaus but is stopped by rebecca preaching some words to him or so... The premiere shows it all.. Here is a small peek..

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.