Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694340 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
All those praying for Elijah's death thunder should fire you guys ...if elijah dies , who will bring klaus back to his humanity again whenever he turns it off? And if Freya dies the original will be left with no sister because rebecca just comes and goes in the series, na only male original vampires we go dey watch ? Also the originals won't have a witch on their side again so Freya can't die... Well none of the original dies and Rebeca makes a show in this season finale, marcel almost kills klaus but is stopped by rebecca preaching some words to him or so... The premiere shows it all.. Here is a small peek..
Kia must u be harsh...... Abeg take it easy undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
All those praying for Elijah's death thunder should fire you guys ...if elijah dies , who will bring klaus back to his humanity again whenever he turns it off? And if Freya dies the original will be left with no sister because rebecca just comes and goes in the series, na only male original vampires we go dey watch ? Also the originals won't have a witch on their side again so Freya can't die... Well none of the original dies and Rebeca makes a show in this season finale, marcel almost kills klaus but is stopped by rebecca preaching some words to him or so... The premiere shows it all.. Here is a small peek..
but the prophesy clearly shows Elijah being bitten about to die. Well Friday isn't far
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2016
Adek15:
but the prophesy clearly shows Elijah being bitten about to die. Well Friday isn't far
so all your watching originals haven't thought you that prophecies can be averted or changed.. Nawao..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2016
somehowpenis:
so all your watching originals haven't thought you that prophecies can be averted or changed.. Nawao..
Tell them.
A seen prophecy is meant to be averted.
That's why Elijah kill Marcel unknown to him that Marcel has already taken the serum.
Time for plan B
Buh wait, Marcel has the element of surprise coz they thought he is dead. I smell one of the originals is going to die
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2016
But come how many of them wants to fall again or is the prophecy specific to klaus elijah dems, by the way why do we so many think them falling means outright death.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adexeli(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
But come how many of them wants to fall again or is the prophecy specific to klaus elijah dems, by the way why do we so many think them falling means outright death.
I've also been thinking about the possible meaning of 'falling' the prophecy means, I also don't think it means death, let's keep our fingers crossed tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 17, 2016
I had no love for Davina. Left to me, she should ve died a long time ago sef. But i didn't like how her death was handled. They could ve come up with a better solution.

And it wasn't bad enough that Elijah betrayed Marcel and allowed Davina to be killed but he also went ahead and tried killing Marcel too. I've always said it that Elijah was never the smart one. Klaus will always be a god to Elijah. That nigga is just too dumb for his own liking.

And for once, the Mikealsons deserve everything that's coming for them.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2016
adexeli:
I've also been thinking about the possible meaning of 'falling' the prophecy means, I also don't think it means death, let's keep our fingers crossed tho
might actually means loosing their immortality.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jide219(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2016
The original season finale is tonight, Marcel wants to take on the whole mikealson
Mean while, Vampire Diaries has been renewed for another season, and our favorite character Elena will be coming back
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2016
The originals moves to the mid season schedule for its 4th season. This means that for the first time it will not be in the same time zone as the vampire diaries. It also means that there's the possibility of downsizing the number of episodes for the 4th season.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2016
Also according to the cw executive producer, the eighth season of the vampire diaries might not be its last as they do not want the show to end meaning that the potential 9th season will be without Ian Somerhalder and Kat Graham as both will leave the show after the eight season.

Nina dobrev might star in the upcoming eight season after appearing in the 7th season finale (voice only). According to Julie Plec, she and Nina agreed that she will return as some point to star as Elena Gilbert after her exit. Also Julie Plec will continue with the vampire diaries as long as Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder are still interested in the show. The vampire diaries is the longest vampire TV series after it was renewed for an eight season, surpassing the likes of Buffy the vampire slayer and true blood, both which ended after their 7th season.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2016
jide219:
The original season finale is tonight, Marcel wants to take on the whole mikealson
Mean while, Vampire Diaries has been renewed for another season, and our favorite character Elena will be coming back

Speak for yourself, your favourite character...

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2016
parrotibaba:
Also according to the cw executive producer, the eighth season of the vampire diaries might not be its last as they do not want the show to end meaning that the potential 9th season will be without Ian Somerhalder and Kat Graham as both will leave the show after the eight season.

Nina dobrev might star in the upcoming eight season after appearing in the 7th season finale (voice only). According to Julie Plec, she and Nina agreed that she will return as some point to star as Elena Gilbert after her exit. Also Julie Plec will continue with the vampire diaries as long as Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder are still interested in the show. The vampire diaries is the longest vampire TV series after it was renewed for an eight season, surpassing the likes of Buffy the vampire slayer and true blood, both which ended after their 7th season.
The show lost viewers when Nina left yet they still would wanna continue if two major stars leave why why why.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by olatunji390(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2016
Anytime I watch TO, I see what is happening in VD as child play

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 12:04am On May 21, 2016
olatunji390:
Anytime I watch TO, I see what is happening in VD as child play
i swear this is exactly what i mean.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 12:09am On May 21, 2016
parrotibaba:

the writer of this series plec or whatever is surely a big _idiot.. The show has earned her all it can earn her, respect, fame, money, love by fans and many love for the actors playing the roles.. Julie plec shouldn't let this silly long shenanigan she calls a TvSeries end with it loosing every iota of love and respect it gained over the years.. That much resources could have gone into making a whole new good tv series.. She just hasn't accepted in reality to let the series Go! Silly
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:56am On May 21, 2016
somehowpenis:
the writer of this series plec or whatever is surely a big _idiot.. The show has earned her all it can earn her, respect, fame, money, love by fans and many love for the actors playing the roles.. Julie plec shouldn't let this silly long shenanigan she calls a TvSeries end with it loosing every iota of love and respect it gained over the years.. That much resources could have gone into making a whole new good tv series.. She just hasn't accepted in reality to let the series Go! Silly
Is she the one that renewed the series ehnn
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:04am On May 21, 2016
Same old same old that you and your pathetic family are always and forevering about grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:00am On May 21, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
Same old same old that you and your pathetic family are always and forevering about grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg, all i wan know is who died in the end??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 7:44am On May 21, 2016
........ ....... This is what happens when you tell a woman everyone of your secret.... If only Klaus was a bit more cautious.. Camille would never have known where to find the last white oak..
... Camille due to a misunderstanding brought out what eventually caused her death... Stupidity at its peak I must say...
..... Elijah had the perfect chance to destroy it but instead opted to keep the one thing that could end his family because of a silly excuse..... So much for being the eldest....
... All of these mistakes culminated in the finale of yesterday and now, the cold one - Klaus, carried the cross of his failings to begin with....
.... Lesson learnt.... Never trust a woman with your most important secret.... She might use it against you one day....
.... Well, all hope is on Hayley and silly Vincent finally gets to see that there is no difference between The Man he respects - Marcel and the family he hates - The Mikaelsons.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Is she the one that renewed the series ehnn
whoever did I don't care
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by naijabetboy: 11:09am On May 21, 2016
solomonbrown64:
........ ....... This is what happens when you tell a woman everyone of your secret.... If only Klaus was a bit more cautious.. Camille would never have known where to find the last white oak..
... Camille due to a misunderstanding brought out what eventually caused her death... Stupidity at its peak I must say...
..... Elijah had the perfect chance to destroy it but instead opted to keep the one thing that could end his family because of a silly excuse..... So much for being the eldest....
... All of these mistakes culminated in the finale of yesterday and now, the cold one - Klaus, carried the cross of his failings to begin with....
.... Lesson learnt.... Never trust a woman with your most important secret.... She might use it against you one day....
.... Well, all hope is on Hayley and silly Vincent finally gets to see that there is no difference between The Man he respects - Marcel and the family he hates - The Mikaelsons.....

Can't find the originals episode 22 on O2TvSeries.Com. Can anyone help with where I can download it?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kenny1795(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2016
Hayley is a waste of power i must say.... A damn weak hybrid. I wish she dies. Something tells me Hope will play a vital role in saving THE ORIGINALS
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2016
somehowpenis:
whoever did I don't care
But ure blaming julie plec like shes the one renewing the series
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.... Lesson learnt....[b] Never trust a woman with your most important secret
.... She might use it against you one day....
.... Well, all hope is on Hayley and silly Vincent finally gets to see that there is no difference between The Man he respects - Marcel and the family he hates - The Mikaelsons..... [/b]
But u can trust a man with ur most important secret heheheh wat makes u think the ancestors wont still hv used vincent to find the oak bullet regardless of where it was kept.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Abeg, all i wan know is who died in the end??
None technically.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 4:22pm On May 21, 2016
The prophesy is technically fulfilled but I know the next episode, The Originals will come back.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2016
The ultimate Klaus sacrifice.

Maybe in season 4, hope for don grow into a teenager cos I'm guessing that the time will jump forward then.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Omolola1(f): 6:37pm On May 21, 2016
Now that's how to end a Season!!!!
The finale got me all emotional, I actually cried cry cry cry
Whoever wrote or is writing Originals is damn too good, TVD should "borrow" the person or end the damn circus they call a show undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrluv(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2016
Omolola1:
Now that's how to end a Season!!!!
The finale got me all emotional, I actually cried cry cry cry
Whoever wrote or is writing Originals is damn too good, TVD should "borrow" the person or end the damn circus they call a show undecided

where una download all na own na cus since morning i never see update on episode 22 on 02TWOSERIES

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.