Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (710715 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tuktudicko(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Adek15:
Guys pls, which site can I download full seasonal movies in one click as I don't like downloading episodes by episodes
undecided mAybe in the yeAr 2040...

This dude tho'

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2016
tuktudicko:

This dude tho'
what did he do wrong?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
tuktudicko:

This dude tho'
lol... I.... I'm sure I've visited that kinda site b4 just that I've forgotten the name
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
what did he do wrong?
help me ask am o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Been a while since i watched the movie though but i support MariamUT Damon looks cuter than Stefan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
I can't believe this is the last season of this series. I am just watching because I have been a loyal fan for the beginning and I just what to know how it will end.

I am so disappointed that such a good series is ending so horribly like this.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
I can't believe this is the last season of this series. I am just watching because I have been a loyal fan for the beginning and I just what to know how it will end.

I am so disappointed that such a good series is ending so horribly like this.

If you were referring to VD, it's high time you forgot about the film.

Am looking forward to the releasing of TO cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
wristbangle:

If you were referring to VD, it's high time you forgot about the film.

Am looking forward to the releasing of TO cool

You wouldn't understand. I can't forget about it. It's almost like a first love kinda thing.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:

You wouldn't understand. I can't forget about it. It's almost like a first love kinda thing.

Lol. Sighs... well first love is difficult to erase though but with time, it will fade. Ofcourse I don't need to be told that TVD is gradually fading in your mind wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol. Sighs... well first love is difficult to erase though but with time, it will fade. Ofcourse I don't need to be told that TVD is gradually fading in your mind wink
not really.

I just order the whole series box set through to season 7.

I really did fall in love with the vampire diaries when I first watched it.

Particularly season one to 3.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
not really.

I just order the whole series box set through to season 7.

I really did fall in love with the vampire diaries when I first watched it.

Particularly season one to 3.

Season 1-3 is the real deal of the film. The film began losing its grip from season 4 when elena died and the originals (michaelson family, that's if I spell it well...) left mystic falls. sad sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Season 1-3 is the real deal of the film. The film began losing its grip from season 4 when elena died and the originals (michaelson family, that's if I spell it well...) left mystic falls. sad sad
That's it right there. They should have ended it at season 3 and leave us with a good memorisable ending to a good series.

Let say prison break for instead was short but damn good. No need to drag a good series along and get lost in the plot.

Hopefully the originals can stand the test of time, cause they are really going well right now.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
That's it right there. They should have ended it at season 3 and leave us with a good memorisable ending to a good series.

Let say prison break for instead was short but damn good. No need to drag a good series along and get lost in the plot.

Hopefully the originals can stand the test of time, cause they are really going well right now.

TVD ending at season 4 wouldn't have been a bad idea but further premiere of the film from season 5 upwards added salt to injury hence making it boring and frustrating.

You made a good example of PB, 4 seasons of engaging and explosive episodes. Ofcourse u suppose to know that season 5 will premiere April 4, 2017 right?

Yes TO can stand the tide of time because the script of the film is mind blowing. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
wristbangle:

TVD ending at season 4 wouldn't have been a bad idea but further premiere of the film from season 5 upwards added salt to injury hence making it boring and frustrating.

You made a good example of PB, 4 seasons of engaging and explosive episodes. Ofcourse u suppose to know that season 5 will premiere April 4, 2017 right?

Yes TO can stand the tide of time because the script of the film is mind blowing. smiley
Yes can't wait for new season of prison break.

Eagerly waiting. Do u watch empire?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
Yes can't wait for new season of prison break.

Eagerly waiting. Do u watch empire?

Empire is the best Africa american film I have ever watched. smiley smiley

Just like a thirsty man in the desert longing to drink water, that is how my anticipation is for empire to be premiered. Guess March 27 this year right?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Just like a thirsty man in the desert longing to drink water, that is how my anticipation is for empire to be premiered. Guess March 27 this year right?
You got good taste in series.

Any other one you watching at the moment?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Stand the tide really, TO went from 22 episodes to 13 and out of all the cw series that starts in d fall TO wasnt among them they took it all d way to the falls, plus d ratings are dropping it aint doing well at all even tvd was able to get 16 episodes. To add salt on top of the injuries of d main executive producer has gone to another studio it aint looking well for the originals at all.
I really do hope season really really does well so it can be renewed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
You got good taste in series.

Any other one you watching at the moment?

Games of thrones

Flash

Vikings

From your kind of person, am not sure if you will like flash cheesy but u can manage GOT and Vikings (both are epic films)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

Stand the tide really, TO went from 22 episodes to 13 and out of all the cw series that starts in d fall TO wasnt among them they took it all d way to the falls, plus d ratings are dropping it aint doing well at all even tvd was able to get 16 episodes. To add salt on top of the injuries of d main executive producer has gone to another studio it aint looking well for the originals at all.

Damn! This is not good. I just hope TO will not end up like smallville when Alfred gouch and miles miller (executive producers) left the film at season 7 cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

What the executive producer left?

OMG no!!!!! Anyone has tea on this? Can someone please share more light on this please this is not good.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Games of thrones

Flash

Vikings

From your kind of person, am not sure if you will like flash cheesy but u can manage GOT and Vikings (both are epic films)
Lol I have actually watched the flash.

I love it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
Lol I have actually watched the flash.

I love it.

Oh! We are almost similar when it comes to the films we admire.

What about GOT and Vikings. Seems u are not a fan of epic films.. cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Oh! We are almost similar when it comes to the films we admire.

What about GOT and Vikings. Seems u are not a fan of epic films.. cool
I wanted to watch GOT I really tried but I found it a bit boring. Maybe I need to give it another go.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
What the executive producer left?

OMG no!!!!! Anyone has tea on this? Can someone please share more light on this please this is not good.
Well Julie plec is still there but Michael Narducci also an executive producer who was an integral part of the show left for another studio but anyway it should still be good but im not sure if it would last after season 4 TO clearly doesn't hv d kind of fanbase that tvd did at that time.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
I wanted to watch GOT I really tried but I found it a bit boring. Maybe I need to give it another go.

Heya. Season 1 - 3 is somehow boring. Season 4 upwards is the deal wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Heya. Season 1 - 3 is somehow boring. Season 4 upwards is the deal wink
yeah, season 1-3 somehow seems like they are throwing too much at you and its also hard to get used to the characters &their storylines....This was me at first:

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Freciprocal: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Sorry for barging in... your statement caught my attention angry

Watch Atlanta and insecure... That should push Empire to fourth place grin

Power was the one I omitted

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
snezBaba:

yeah, season 1-3 somehow seems like they are throwing too much at you and its also hard to get used to the characters &their storylines....This was me at first:

cheesy cheesy

U used the right words and picture to describe my opinion about GOT

@ Freciprocal, really? Alright, thanks, I will.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Freciprocal: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
wristbangle:

cheesy cheesy

U used the right words and picture to describe my opinion about GOT

@ Freciprocal, really? Alright, thanks, I will.

@ wristbangle UWC...

My tots on TVD

The show died when Jeremy and Elena were taken out of the show (Who does that?). Bonny then started tripping for enzo (Maka Why?), Caroline sampled all the males in the show (then closing in on Rick lipsrsealed), Stefan with his obsession on always trying to save Damon.

The show has been stretched, which is not fair. The only solace I would give to TVD fans is to leverage on The Originals... The plot and twists is better!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

Well Julie plec is still there but Michael Narducci also an executive producer who was an integral part of the show left for another studio but anyway it should still be good but im not sure if it would last after season 4 TO clearly doesn't hv d kind of fanbase that tvd did at that time.
OMG this is bad news.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Danimighty7(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Freciprocal:

@ wristbangle UWC...

My tots on TVD

The show died when Jeremy and Elena were taken out of the show (Who does that?). Bonny then started tripping for enzo (Maka Why?), Caroline sampled all the males in the show (then closing on Rick lipsrsealed), Stefan with his obsession on always trying to save Damon.

The show has been stretched, which is not fair. The only solace I would give to TVD fans is to leverage on The Originals... The plot and twists is better!!!

Almost every guy in the show na im Caroline fvck
Jeremy disappear
Bonnie stupendously lost her powers
Elena is still asleep
Bonnie and Enzo ?!!!!
And this whole Hell stuff is really bothering me
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Freciprocal: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Danimighty7:

Almost every guy in the show na im Caroline fvck
Jeremy disappear
Bonnie stupendously lost her powers
Elena is still asleep
Bonnie and Enzo ?!!!!
And this whole Hell stuff is really bothering me

She leave TVD enter the Originals... Sample Klaus, fear nor let am look Marcel cheesy

Bonnie and Jeremy were perfect! kiss

TVD Fans put Elena to sleep, after she chose Damon... very confused babe. Thank God this is the last season! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.