Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692453 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
skitkid2:
Its not starting till TVD is over
Yeah i know, i was talking of the promo.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
iheanyi40:
how can I watch it
Series itself starts march 17 but u can see the promo on youtube.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
brandon180:
jst watched TO season 4 promo, it really hurts to see klaus in chains, but the most interesting thing there is hayley doesnt fight in human form anymore, she fights in the form of a full wolf, cant wait!!!
He has put others in one or more form of bondage before so now its his turn.
TVD - apparently Kai is back
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by brandon180(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ultimatesammie:
He has put others in one or more form of bondage before so now its his turn. TVD - apparently Kai is back
To break that link between elena nd bonnie i guess...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2017
I don't like human stefan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyHsZk6XBbU

Man March 17 seems so far to me. The season 4 promo is out.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2017
bliss11:
I don't like human stefan
Who does?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Isomerizm:
Who does?
he is over boring to me the show is good as dead, unless they find a way to make him vampire again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
bliss11:
he is over boring to me the show is good as dead, unless they find a way to make him vampire again

The show is four episodes away from being done, why do yo think they're doing things they've never done before?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Does anyone have any theory on how Kai is back? Did he escape through the cracks of hell, after the bell rang eleven times?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
RinzyReviews:
Does anyone have theories on how Kai is back? Did he escape fell through the cracks, after the bell rang eleven times?
I'm sure he came through the door bonnie's scream opened cry
It's a theory anyway grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
RinzyReviews:

The show is four episodes away from being done, why do yo think they're doing things they've never done before?
u are right let's see how it ends
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
pamcode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyHsZk6XBbU

Man March 17 seems so far to me. The season 4 promo is out.
cant wait man
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
bliss11:
even as a humane vampire, he's still super boring. He only becomes a bit fun to watch whenhe switches to ripper mode.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bullshit episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Samfilo31(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2017
So reading evrybdys chat no one ks to bid enzo Farwell
Anyway thou their luv was boring let me humbly Welkum Bonnie's magic back enzo as Bonnie's magic sacrifice
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2017
Samfilo31:

Anyway thou their luv was boring let me humbly Welkum Bonnie's magic back
enzo as Bonnie's magic sacrifice

Through, I really wonder what's going to happen with the explanation that Bonnie opened her door, door to darkness/hell.

Kai returning is giving me joy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Branzy(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2017
useless series ever

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2017
My Kai is back kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Stefan should have remained in prison. Caroline and the rest are all waste of space. Glad to see Kai, and Bonnie should send em all to hell.
Next page : The original resumes...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
They're Just experimenting with the series... they should just do and end it .... no more ideas and they've decided to give Matt and his Maxwell Family some relevance .... Boring Stuff....

And Human Stefan..... Damon with a Conscience.... Epic Boredom....

They should just start Killing off Characters .... to keep people interested ... after Lorenzo , Caroline seems the reasonable next option on the Death List
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
nani667:
They're Just experimenting with the series... they should just do and end it .... no more ideas and they've decided to give Matt and his Maxwell Family some relevance .... Boring Stuff....

And Human Stefan..... Damon with a Conscience.... Epic Boredom....

They should just start Killing off Characters .... to keep people interested ... after Lorenzo , Caroline seems the reasonable next option on the Death List
crap. Why kill off more people in a pre season finale.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Samfilo31:

Anyway thou their luv was boring let me humbly Welkum Bonnie's magic back
enzo as Bonnie's magic sacrifice
I don't think bonnie's magic is back, her scream just opened a door to a place full of suffering and darkness .. ... According to her mom(abby)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by olatunji390(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
How come stefen did not get old like katarhine after the cure and how did kai die in the first place, cant remember. Was it not damon uproot his head from the neck. Pls remind me
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
olatunji390:
How come stefen did not get old like katarhine after the cure and how did kai die in the first place, cant remember. Was it not damon uproot his head from the neck. Pls remind me

The cure needs to be sucked out of his blood before he can begin to age.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
bliss11:
Humans are generally more boring in case you didn't know lol

I think only Katrina could be fun as a human and she was. Ellena was only fun as human because she had two hot guys Stefan and Damon licking her azzz.

And Stefan and generally the safer and more boring brother.

I'd like to see someone like klaus turn human I wil enjoy watching him suffer.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rokia2:
Humans are generally more boring in case you didn't know lol

I think only Katrina could be fun as a human and she was. Ellena was only fun as human because she had two hot guys Stefan and Damon licking her azzz.

And Stefan and generally the safer and more boring brother.

I'd like to see someone like klaus turn human I wil enjoy watching him suffer.
if klaus ever turns human, the show just automatically kills itself. Their are certain nonsense stuffs that shouldn't work on originals, like this so called cure thing.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Seems TVD wants to set up a Heaven vs Hell scenario. I didn't really fancy this latest episode.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 3:52am On Feb 19, 2017
oh how I miss d evil kyle...

3 more episodes to go...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Bonnie really deserve a happily ever after.

And Stefan as human seriously Julie? What a fu...ck up theory.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why on earth would these _stupid writers think again of breaking up Caroline and Stefan and bring back Alaric ? I'd rather watch the devil playing a harmonica than continue with this stupid show , I am done . Waiting for originals . And please someone please beg Julie plec or whatever she is called to take her silly hands of the originals, turning Camil into a vampire was a silly vampire diarie's like move for her and I hope she doesn't try such nonsense again, and they should just already jump Rebecca into a character that would stick to the show's body. And no matter whatever the reason, killing off freya should never be an option .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.