Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692592 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
somehowpenis:
Why on earth would these _stupid writers think again of breaking up Caroline and Stefan and bring back Alaric ? I'd rather watch the devil playing a harmonica than continue with this stupid show , I am done . Waiting for originals . And please someone please beg Julie plec or whatever she is called to take her silly hands of the originals, turning Camil into a vampire was a silly vampire diarie's like move for her and I hope she doesn't try such nonsense again, and they should just already jump Rebecca into a character that would stick to the show's body. And no matter whatever the reason, killing off freya should never be an option .
you write this as if they can see this lol, anyway better hope TO survives season 4.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by david220: 1:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Rokia2:
Bonnie really deserve a happily ever after.

And Stefan as human seriously Julie? What a fu...ck up theory.
hi ma'am pls I'm jus curious this might sound a little weird but will really like to know please are you the popular lady with the name rokiatu on nairaland
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 3:19am On Feb 22, 2017
david220:
hi ma'am pls I'm jus curious this might sound a little weird but will really like to know please are you the popular lady with the name rokiatu on nairaland
Rokiâtu. Rokiâ2.

Is it really so hard to put two and two together?? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2017
david220:
Yes

Lana1:
Rokiâtu. Rokiâ2.

lol you are funny.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

you write this as if they can see this lol, anyway better hope TO survives season 4.
You will be surprise you don't know that these celebs google search themselves? I was shocked to read an article where Karena kapoor (a Bollywood actress) admitted to reading pinkvilla religiously.

Julie Plec also post fan made videos on her Insta and twitter page.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by david220: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2017
Lana1:
Rokiâtu. Rokiâ2.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by david220: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Rokia2:
Yes

lol you are funny.
okay hmmm if I tell how some guys are busy killing themselves just to see you hmmm even me confuse.. I just don't know why most wish to commit suicide for your head that's why I had to ask if that's you nothing else.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
somehowpenis:
Why on earth would these _stupid writers think again of breaking up Caroline and Stefan and bring back Alaric ? I'd rather watch the devil playing a harmonica than continue with this stupid show , I am done . Waiting for originals . And please someone please beg Julie plec or whatever she is called to take her silly hands of the originals, turning Camil into a vampire was a silly vampire diarie's like move for her and I hope she doesn't try such nonsense again, and they should just already jump Rebecca into a character that would stick to the show's body. And no matter whatever the reason, killing off freya should never be an option .

Breaking up those two is actually a Solid Development... as Stefan js Human now the relationship has become useless...

Operation Kill off Stefan is what we're waiting for now...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
nani667:

Breaking up those two is actually a Solid Development... as Stefan js Human now the relationship has become useless...

breaking up those two close to a season finale is utter stupid, except all the vampires would be killed off in the season finale.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
nani667:

you are in for a big shock if you think Stefan is gonna die. He looks like the easy target now since he's human, but I think they are gonna shock us.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oh girl u short gwon oh! grin
Rokia2:
you are in for a big shock if you think Stefan is gonna die. He looks like the easy target now since he's human, but I think they are gonna shock us.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
This whole hell thing in Tvd is disturbing..
Lazy writing, or did they ran out of ideas? wanted to drop the drama since but i continued watching because of bonnie and damon, there are still some good episodes in this season though..

Anyway make march come faster jare, can't wait to see hope and her father..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2017
Contrary to the advice I was given here, I went on to get the TVD season six and have been trying to watch it and I must say people's criticisms were justified, I skipped more than 70 percent of most of the 1st fifteen episodes i have watched so far, only people that love Romance to a fault can bear to watch all. The only way am going to watch The seventh and eighth season is If i find someone who has all the episodes downloaded on his laptop.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 12:53am On Feb 25, 2017
pamcode:
Contrary to the advice I was given here, I went on to get the TVD season six and have been trying to watch it and I must say people's criticisms were justified, I skipped more than 70 percent of most of the 1st fifteen episodes i have watched so far, only people that love Romance to a fault can bear to watch all. The only way am going to watch The seventh and eighth season is If i find someone who has all the episodes downloaded on his laptop.
You weren't patient enough to listen to the advisers' disclaimers. Sorry.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by oswaggiee(m): 1:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Shii just got real!

Stefan is Human,i dont think he can last long in that human skin..i mean he practically died and got a second chance by the devil.. Enzo is dead,well kinda.. Kai is back,i dont think he's gonna spend long. Elena is gone..thanks to our asshole Damon, i mean c'mon how could he trust kai..Am still wondering why Kai poses as a threat for The Devil...you should have seen the look on his face when he found out about Kai,soo worried. Am sure he will find his way..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Katherine!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
All I can just say is wow!! !! !! This episode has been d best episode, since season 8 premiered I swear..... So Katherine is the Queen of hell now, I'm sure she's worse Dan cade grin grin
The wedding is also at hand grin
Thank God kia has been subdued dat boy is a freaking sociopath cry
I do hope Stefan threads carefully, he's all but too human now
I love how bonnie's psychic abilities are developing
Nice episode really grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chai Katherine is coming back. Hehehehe
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
I don't think I've been this happy since a long while... Katherine is back! I told people, Nina will be returning as Katherine first before Elena, they said no... now see.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
I haven't watch this episode yet but ya all saying Katherine is back. For real? shocked

Will try to find time to watch it Tommorrow damn.

I kinda wish Katherine and Stefan could be end game. Katherine really loved him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
RinzyReviews:
I don't think I've been this happy since a long while... Katherine is back! I told people, Nina will be returning as Katherine first before Elena, they said no... now see.

I think Nina first returned as Elena before Katherine because before bonny came to give Damon d bad news, they show Elena in an opened casket before Damon closed it.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
That explanation about Katherine being the devil makes no sense though.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
simi4me:

I think Nina first returned as Elena before Katherine because before bonny came to give Damon d bad news, they show Elena in an opened casket before Damon closed it.

If you noticed well, that glimpse of Elena in the coffin is an old footage from season 6 finale.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by xprimate(m): 1:48am On Feb 26, 2017
where are The Originals fan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2017
xprimate:
where are The Originals fan
We are still in deep sleep.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nerdfrost(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2017
grin Katherine!!!

Katharina petrova grin angry the baddest biatch
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2017
UjSizzle:
thinking back it kinda does... . ... . U know after she died she didn't go to d other side, she was dragged to another plane of existence (hell) so they are still on track grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
UjSizzle:

We all know Katherine's a horrible person, hence why she went to Hell instead of the other side in S5E15. In her usual way I'm jot surprised she rose up the ranks, and with Cade gone, she's taken center stage to be the baddest evil bitch of all, set to mess with the boys again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
RinzyReviews:

If you noticed well, that glimpse of Elena in the coffin is an old footage from season 6 finale.
it might have been a flashback, but she's making a cameo in d last episode I saw d trailers recently
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
RinzyReviews:

We all know Katherine's a horrible person, hence why she went to Hell instead of the other side in S5E15. In her usual way I'm jot surprised she rose up the ranks, and with Cade gone, she's taken center stage to be the baddest evil bitch of all, set to mess with the boys again.
I know Katherine went to hell. But Cade created hell... his psychic abilities literally hold the place. How is that his death did not disintegrate hell?

Remember how Amara used to be the anchor to the other side, and they had to switch to Bonnie after Amara was allowed to die?
Or how vampire compulsions are removed after the vampire dies?

I imagined hell would work the same way. So I don't get why Katherine should be able to rule hell after Cade is dead.

And what was Kai talking about a wager?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
UjSizzle:

I know Katherine went to hell. But Cade created hell... his psychic abilities literally hold the place. How is that his death did not disintegrate hell?

Remember how Amara used to be the anchor to the other side, and they had to switch to Bonnie after Amara was allowed to die?
Or how vampire compulsions are removed after the vampire dies?

I imagined hell would work the same way. So I don't get why Katherine should be able to rule hell after Cade is dead.

And what was Kai talking about a wager?
In tvd there are so many things that don't make sense, we just have to accept it that way..
Katherine? Seriously? What about those super powerful witches like ketsiya..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Are they saying Katherine is worse than sybil and Dahlia ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.