Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694494 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
vikkytan49:
Are they saying Katherine is worse than sybil and Dahlia ?
makes no damn sense.

UjSizzle:
That explanation about Katherine being the devil makes no sense though.
Seems so forced to me. This series is not making sense anymore. The writers are writing like 13 yrs old writing a series.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by xprimate(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
simi4me:

We are still in deep sleep.
Wake up because the Michelson's are coming back this Match.
Wake up!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
xprimate:
Wake up because the Michelson's are coming back this Match. Wake up!
No, not until Harley find a cure for us all.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
The Myth.. The legend.. The baddest bitch of all...

Katherine.. shocked shocked shocked

TVD is really getting hot
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=simi4me post=54082329
I still don't understand how cade will ignore/leave the only weapon that can kill him in the hands of Stefan after subduing him. Abi na me no watch well ni

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rokia2:
makes no damn sense.

Seems so forced to me. This series is not making sense anymore. The writers are writing like 13 yrs old writing a series.

They are just trying hard to make TVD relevant but it has lost his grip since season 5 or so.

Patiently waiting for The Originals cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Adek15:
[quote author=simi4me post=54082329
I still don't understand how cade will ignore/leave the only weapon that can kill him in the hands of Stefan after subduing him. Abi na me no watch well ni

He was angry with Damon n stab d dagger on Elena's Castle, he totally forgot it when he became excited about having Damon's soul. He let his emotion get d better of him.
And now, the badest girl of them all Katherine will become the queen of hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Blacklister:
The Myth.. The legend.. The baddest bitch of all...

Katherine.. shocked shocked shocked

TVD is really getting hot
Damon said "We're Toast".
Is Katherine that Evil Evil? She is just mischievous na.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Of all the baddest pipz to take over hell from Cade, only Katherine a mere vampire could? The Sirens are now gone? Klaus Father (Micheal) couldn't even take over it? Fin, klaus brother couldn't? The sirens AGAIN ? It is believed every bad soul go to hell so what of even Lucien (the vampire that nearly ended the originals) what about great souls that have long been encountered, killed and sent to hell, all they could give us was Katherine. And the bell was rang 11times to allow Cade out of hell, so won't the bell need to be rang another 11 times to allow the so called Queen of hell out too? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Damon said "We're Toast".
Is Katherine that Evil Evil? She is just mischievous na.
abi oo. I even expected him to give a happy expression cause he just met his match.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by WoundedSoul: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2017
I didn't read any comment here. Just the topic and I felt compelled to register my presence. Wonder which one of you Vampires did it.
Anyways, I un-paused from where I stopped and I'm now in Season 7 Episode 13.
Will join the comment coven once I get to the latest finishing line.

Till then Adios e-Amigos
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=simi4me post=54084439][/quote] the only weapon that can kill him. Really? Considering he's 4000+ years old
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
thenny312:
it might have been a flashback, but she's making a cameo in d last episode I saw d trailers recently

I've seen it too. I do hope the producers do not mess up the series finale. The only good thing about TVD ending is that TO immediately takes over.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Adek15:
the only weapon that can kill him. Really? Considering he's 4000+ years old
This is TVD, some things shouldn't be shocking to us by now after 8 years.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
UjSizzle:

I know Katherine went to hell. But Cade created hell... his psychic abilities literally hold the place. How is that his death did not disintegrate hell?

Remember how Amara used to be the anchor to the other side, and they had to switch to Bonnie after Amara was allowed to die?
Or how vampire compulsions are removed after the vampire dies?

I imagined hell would work the same way. So I don't get why Katherine should be able to rule hell after Cade is dead.

And what was Kai talking about a wager?

It would have been awesome if it worked that way, and probably all the souls trapped there spat into other planes of existence (such as earth, etc.) but then maybe the time frame didn't permit the producers to toe that line of mythology.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
RinzyReviews:

I've seen it too. I do hope the producers do not mess up the series finale. The only good thing about TVD ending is that TO immediately takes over.
yup yup grin I'm torn anyway, I dnt know if I want marcellus put down cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
thenny312:
yup yup grin I'm torn anyway, I dnt know if I want marcellus put down cry

Marcel, Marcel... There's only one way this ends... Marcel will not he on top by the time the season is in progress; he'll either die or suffer painfully.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
RinzyReviews:

Marcel, Marcel... There's only one way this ends... Marcel will not he on top by the time the season is in progress; he'll either die or suffer painfully.
better still he shud b stripped of his powers..... I mean super powers grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
thenny312:

I concur.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Adek15:
the only weapon that can kill him. Really? Considering he's 4000+ years old

The one thing that means more to him than the dagger is getting a new soul. The dude value it more than anything.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
UjSizzle:

I know Katherine went to hell. But Cade created hell... his psychic abilities literally hold the place. How is that his death did not disintegrate hell?

Remember how Amara used to be the anchor to the other side, and they had to switch to Bonnie after Amara was allowed to die?
Or how vampire compulsions are removed after the vampire dies?

I imagined hell would work the same way. So I don't get why Katherine should be able to rule hell after Cade is dead.

And what was Kai talking about a wager?

Perhaps Kai had a wager with Katherine on if Damon n co will be able to kill cade or not. And he lost the wager.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
TVD just keeps going deeper and deeper into Shite territory....

there's no logical reason why Damon should be Alive... terrible stuff.. when he was asked how he was alive that reason he gave, was probably the most useless thing he could've said... sad to think that was the best the writers could come up with... TVD is truly hopeless ...

at least Katarina Petrova is making a return it seems, so that's always a Plus....

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
simi4me:

The one thing that means more to him than the dagger is getting a new soul. The dude value it more than anything.
not when he was ready to give up Elena for that same dagger,

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2017
somehowpenis:
not when he was ready to give up Elena for that same dagger,

He was giving up her body not soul. Elena is not dead yet.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2017
simi4me:

He was giving up her body not soul. Elena is not dead yet.
not when he gave up Stefan's soul in exchange for Damon initially bringing him the dagger

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2017
thenny312:

That's what I'll like to see grin, i don't want him dead..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
vikkytan49:

That's what I'll like to see grin, i don't want him dead..
I love d guy too much, to watch him die, besides the mikealsons made him that way to be candid cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
thenny312:
I love d guy too much, to watch him die, besides the mikealsons made him that way to be candid cheesy

Yes right, people's patience don't last forever but what he did to them was actually too much considering their relationship..
I didn't expect davina's death to drive him that much..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yakamata(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
vikkytan49:

Yes right, people's patience don't last forever but what he did to them was actually too much considering their relationship..

I don't know why, but that girl's death still dey sweet me for belle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2017
vikkytan49:

lol he loved davina like a daughter...... I never did like the girl tho, so immature her death wasn't entirely freyas fault she really had no choice

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2017
yakamata:

I don't know why, but that girl's death still dey sweet me for belle
more than ever

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2017
After waiting a week to see Katherine, all we got in response were just nods (shoe, hair, jacket) to what makes Katherine Katherine. Mama Donovan and Vicki make surprising returns to the series.

These people had better bring Katherine back before I get incredibly angry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.