Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693593 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2017
Talius:
In honor of the just concluded The Vampire Diaries series, we'll be judging the best villain of the series.

1. Isobel Flemming (s1)
2. The Mikelsons (The Originals) (s2-4)
3. Evil Alaric (s3)
4. Humanity-less Elena (s4)
5. Professor Shane (s4)
6. Connor The Vampire Hunter (s4)
7. Qetsiyah (s5)
8. Silas (s4-5)
9. Markos (s5)
10. Doctor Wes (s5)
11. Kai Parker (s6-cool
12. Katherine Pierece (s1-cool

Vote for your favorite TVD villain

Courtesy: https://rinzyreviews./2017/03/11/tvd-villains-gallery/

No one remembered Ripper Stefan.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Let's discuss TVD's awesome soundtracks.

https://rinzyreviews./2017/03/10/tvds-soundtrack/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Listening to Chord Overstreet»hold on, featured in the final scene in TVD. #epic song

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Odkboy23:
Listening to Chord Overstreet»hold on, featured in the final scene in TVD. #epic song

There's this track, never say never, or something like that. It was split almost throughout the entire episode... I felt it so much.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Talius:

There's this track, never say never, or something like that. It was split almost throughout the entire episode... I felt it so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9G_tWKjyGs
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2017
Talius:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpaN-caIu0E
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Talius:

Read the review of the finale here ... https://rinzyreviews./2017/03/13/goodbye-the-vampire-diaries/
Very cool review

Stephan the hero, at last he 'heroed' to death.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Talius:
In honor of the just concluded The Vampire Diaries series, we'll be judging the best villain of the series.

1. Isobel Flemming (s1)
3. Evil Alaric (s3)
5. Professor Shane (s4)
7. Qetsiyah (s5)
8. Silas (s4-5)
9. Markos (s5)
10. Doctor Wes (s5)
11. Kai Parker (s6-cool

1.klaus(baba werey)

2.katherine
3.kai.
4.qetsiya(the most beautiful one ever)
5.vengeful bonnie is also... cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Crixina:
Very cool review

Stephan the hero, at last he 'heroed' to death.

Thank you. Stefan's the hero of TVD.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Talius:

1. Isobel Flemming (s1)
3. Evil Alaric (s3)
5. Professor Shane (s4)
7. Qetsiyah (s5)
8. Silas (s4-5)
9. Markos (s5)
10. Doctor Wes (s5)
11. Kai Parker (s6-cool

The originals mehn...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 1:00am On Mar 15, 2017
yusfatedeeprof:

The originals mehn...

Seems Elijah is your favorite Original?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Finally....

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 2:40am On Mar 15, 2017
nani667:
Finally....
Oya let's all go to new Orleans.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 2:40am On Mar 15, 2017
nani667:
Finally....
Oya let us all go to new Orleans.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 3:14am On Mar 15, 2017
nani667:
Finally....

The long awaited savior!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pacino26(m): 3:28am On Mar 15, 2017
nani667:
Finally....

Time to wake from the long sleep.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Please!!! Let them not mess up the Originals, In Black Jesus name ...... _fuck yeah its on cool cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Talius:

1. Isobel Flemming (s1)
3. Evil Alaric (s3)
5. Professor Shane (s4)
7. Qetsiyah (s5)
8. Silas (s4-5)
9. Markos (s5)
10. Doctor Wes (s5)
11. Kai Parker (s6-cool

1.The Mikelsons
2. Katherina Petrova cheesy
3. Kai Parker
4.Damon could also be a badass grin

cool

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Odkboy23:
I just can't stop listening to that song, it's really touching something in me..... Kinda takes me back to d series finale cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
I'm so ready for some always and forever grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Almost time...

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
On my way to New Orleans. That LovePeddler Caroline Forbes had better not com to New Orleans before she will sleep with everyone in New Orleans.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Hajja22(f): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Marcel I just want Marcel dead, and Freya to be more powerful Klaus to be free, and kol meet Davina in the ancestors world
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by waywardpikin: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hajja22:
Marcel
I just want Marcel dead, and Freya to be more powerful
Klaus to be free, and kol meet Davina in the ancestors world

Say what?? Me I'm rooting for Marcel like kilode. He's the hero in this saga. Dude did what the Salvatore brothers couldn't do with all their scheming and plotting.

Let's go there!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
waywardpikin:

Say what?? Me I'm rooting for Marcel like kilode. He's the hero in this saga. Dude did what the Salvatore brothers couldn't do with all their scheming and plotting.

Let's go there!
It's an insult to compare the Salvatore brothers to Marcel. What's Marcel? Because he's got some insurmountable superman power?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by waywardpikin: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Isomerizm:
It's an insult to compare the Salvatore brothers to Marcel. What's Marcel? Because he's got some insurmountable superman power?

Yes! That reason alone Donald Trumps every thing else.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Isomerizm:

Marcel is over a hundred years older than the Salvatore Brothers and more powerful. Show some respect.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Isomerizm:
dude the salvatore brothers are a bunch of embarrassment when compared to marcel, dude single handedly secured new orleans for the vampires made himself king of new orleans, and kept the witches and wolves in constant fear of using their powers without no super human strength, until the originals came messing things up.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
slinkman:
dude the salvatore brothers are a bunch of embarrassment when compared to marcel, dude single handedly secured new orleans for the vampires made himself king of new orleans, and kept the witches and wolves in constant fear of using their powers without no super human strength, until the originals came messing things up.
My argument is premised on how each party in question dealt with the originals, not on their leadership virtues. You think if the Salvatore brothers had the kind of Marvelesque power Marcel picked on a spread of gold, they wouldn't have finished off the ancient and dreadful family? And besides, the fact that Klaus was still linked to to them as their original sire begs not to be left out. Marcelous is just one fortunate and privileged castaway. He's not half as smart as the least smart of the brothers abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 5:22am On Mar 18, 2017
Isomerizm:
Really bro. Look this is not to belittle the Salvatore brothers but then compared to Marcel they are learners. For all the attributes of the Salvatore brothers he proves better. To rule a whole City and control basically everything- both economy and the people in it for more than a hundred years or so is no joke.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 5:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Isomerizm:
My argument is premised on how each party in question dealt with the originals, not on their leadership virtues. You think if the Salvatore brothers had the kind of Marvelesque power Marcel picked on a spread of gold, they wouldn't have finished off the ancient and dreadful family? And besides, the fact that Klaus was still linked to to them as their original sire begs not to be left out. Marcelous is just one fortunate and privileged castaway. He's not half as smart as the least smart of the brothers abeg.

You are just been sentimental,agreed Damon can be quite smart and witty but men, Marcel is a brilliant strategist. And it's this his quality that has made the originals to keep him close, otherwise, they would have finished him off since, son or no son. cool

Heck, even Elijah knows Marcel's worth despite the fact that he doesn't really fancy him that much (the reason could be out of fear of his abilities).

Why do you think the originals don't want him to have super powers? And were you not surprised or intrigued by his intelligence when Elijah killed him at the bridge only to find out that all the while he had already taken the blood.

Guy, I like Damon but the truth is that, Marcel is better than the Salvatore brothers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.