Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694398 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2017
thenny312:
don't forget bonnie repelled Hellfire
With the help of the whole Bennett witch line...

FTC grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2017
Oxytocin:

With the help of the whole Bennett witch line...

FTC grin
lol sure she had help but her perseverance called upon those witches if she wasn't strong they wudnt hv helped

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 6:38am On May 06, 2017
thenny312:
lol sure she had help but her perseverance called upon those witches if she wasn't strong they wudnt hv helped
tahh, Bonnie is strong and all, but not to be compared to a thousand old Viking witch. She defeated Cade's version of hell. Cade isn't even up to a thousand years old remember. Freya created her own version spirit world too, and had all her family in it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:13am On May 06, 2017
Freya lost most of her super witchiness because her link with Dahlia was severed after she 'betrayed' Dahlia.
Remember Dahlia linked herself to Freya. She gets youth and longer life, while Freya gets a fine dose of old witchy powers running through her from Dahlia and vice versa.

That link no longer exists. I don't think Freya is even immortal currently. The way the old magic worked was that they both fall asleep for a century, then wake up for one year and go back to sleep again.
When Rebecca was in the asylum, Freya was on her one year waking spree. And then the link got severed afterwards by Dahlia.

So don't blame the girl. She's just n ordinary witch now with knowledge of old magic and strong siblings with powers she can channel.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:19am On May 06, 2017
UjSizzle:
Freya lost most of her super witchiness because her link with Dahlia was severed after she 'betrayed' Dahlia.
Remember Dahlia linked herself to Freya. She gets youth and longer life, while Freya gets a fine dose of old witchy powers running through her from Dahlia and vice versa.

That link no longer exists. I don't think Freya is even immortal currently. The way the old magic worked was that they both fall asleep for a century, then wake up for one year and go back to sleep again.
When Rebecca was in the asylum, Freya was on her one year waking spree. And then the link got severed afterwards by Dahlia.

So don't blame the girl. She's just n ordinary witch now with knowledge of old magic and strong siblings with powers she can channel.

Enter any boutique of your choice.
The first two clothing on me.
You get multiple sense
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2017
thenny312:

I don't think they were there for real, that may have been her imagination, either they were there or not, what matters is that she was strong enough in stopping the fire before the bennet witches appeared..
Also bonnie has a psychic ability grin
In season 4 or 5 of tvd she was able to caused a big pain for kol without raising a finger even tho she was pinned to a wall, that kinda put most of those witches to shame because majority of them can't do that without raising their hands..

That's why when bind their hands they become powerless..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2017
According to the series, bennet witches are naturally superior to average and above average witches. They are extra-powerful, maybe it's because qetsiya was their god mother she was untouchable at her prime, also a bennet witch was Esther's mentor cheesy can't remember her name..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2017
vikkytan49:
According to the series, bennet witches are naturally superior to average and above average witches. They are extra-powerful, maybe it's because qetsiya was their god mother she was untouchable at her prime, also a bennet witch was Esther's mentor cheesy can't remember her name..
Ayana

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2017
Isomerizm:
Ayana
The nama sef na power A-ya-na..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2017
slinkman:
tahh, Bonnie is strong and all, but not to be compared to a thousand old Viking witch. She defeated Cade's version of hell. Cade isn't even up to a thousand years old remember. Freya created her own version spirit world too, and had all her family in it.
did u just say cade isn't a thousand years old cry
Think again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2017
vikkytan49:

I don't think they were there for real, that may have been her imagination, either they were there or not, what matters is that she was strong enough in stopping the fire before the bennet witches appeared..
Also bonnie has a psychic ability grin
In season 4 or 5 of tvd she was able to caused a big pain for kol without raising a finger even tho she was pinned to a wall, that kinda put most of those witches to shame because majority of them can't do that without raising their hands..

That's why when bind their hands they become powerless..
yea I thought so too, she was able to hold her own before they helped her.. ... I don't think they were really there, Bennet witches are generally powerful tho

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 11:48am On May 06, 2017
UjSizzle:

*Clap-clap* This is some1 that truly follows the storyline and BTW I can't find the Wolf girl in BLL.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2017
thenny312:
did u just say cade isn't a thousand years old cry
Think again
dude he isn't up to a thousand years . He was born 750BC.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2017
UjSizzle:

i can take anything , but saying freya isn't immortal means I am ending this show . No try am
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 12:47pm On May 06, 2017
slinkman:
i can take anything , but saying freya isn't immortal means I am ending this show . No try am
She's not an immortal tongue her link with aunt Dahlia was what made her an immortal and it has been severed. Oya, end the show sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2017
slinkman:
dude he isn't up to a thousand years . He was born 750BC.
So from your logic, 750BC till now isn't up to or more than a thousand years.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2017
Isomerizm:
So from your logic, 750BC till now isn't up to or more than a thousand years.
yes it is more than that. I got lost in my explanation. Was trying to say the original family are still Years older than him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2017
snezBaba:

She's not an immortal tongue her link with aunt Dahlia was what made her an immortal and it has been severed. Oya, end the show sad
Didn't Dahlia state that she was at her most powerful when she linked herself to Klaus, to the point where she wouldn't even need to sleep for a century? so if freya can be linked to her family in someway would she become immortal again?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2017
Awesome episode .I am seriously happy to see the mosterous klaus in this episode . He is more leathal when he is in wolf energy more brutal in his vampire energy .

The original family are running away from the hollow but elijah with the help of Vincent has brought back the ancestors link . Now we will start seeing the dead rising up taken another body .I forsee davina coming back to deal with the original family especially freiya.

I am loving the originals everyday . You will all agree with me the ancestor makes the original interesting .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by quivah(f): 4:27pm On May 06, 2017
freya and the wolf girl now official!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2017
quivah:
I tell you. The tension was beginning to neck.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by CagedSoul: 7:05pm On May 06, 2017
Na this kind thing mah people dey call "Episode Ma ro se (no go slow)".
Hahaha Everybody just turn devil and desperate sha
Nice one
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2017
quivah:

no be small thing...me don dey notice say dem go finally kolombo

Freya couldn't hold it again.....#SweetKiss#
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:48pm On May 06, 2017
buh why everyone saying "the werewolf lady"

wetin b her name laa grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 12:53am On May 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

her name no important because them go still kill her or she go betray them last last.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 12:55am On May 07, 2017
The oldest witch alive and the eldest to the mikelson family is now a lez or BI? okay na. .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 7:11am On May 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Keelin.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2017
slinkman:

Freya isn't immortal, there was a scene in this last episode when Klaus and Harley were talking and she said they should take more family photos, Klaus replied by saying there's a reason vampires avoid photographs, Harley reminded him not everyone in the family are immortal anymore, Klaus replied by saying yes that include Freya and that she is not picking her phone. Dat is evident that she isn't immortal. She got her immortality from her link with aunt Dahilia and that link has been broken.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by quivah(f): 8:38am On May 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

yeah, right from the time she released the wolf girl.. tho I think it happened too fast sha, especially for the wolf girl. someone held you captive, maltreated you even while her siblings showed you mercy, but she kon release you after she get weytin she want, and the next thing was to stay back..dey build up chemistry. ah ah!!

anyways, I don't think it's a new thing for the wolf girl, however it's a new experience for Freya.

me likey!!
@isomerizm.. yes o! from going out to drink together,which freya hasn't done in a long while,, to those sweet looks, smiles hehehehe we knew it was gonna happen..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2017
quivah:

yeah, right from the time she released the wolf girl.. tho I think it happened too fast sha, especially for the wolf girl. someone held you captive, maltreated you even while her siblings showed you mercy, but she kon release you after she get weytin she want, and the next thing was to stay back..dey build up chemistry. ah ah!!

anyways, I don't think it's a new thing for the wolf girl, however it's a new experience for Freya.

me likey!!
@isomerizm.. yes o! from going out to drink together,which freya hasn't done in a long while,, to those sweet looks, smiles hehehehe we knew it was gonna happen..

well...Freya hasn't or haven't in a long time kissed.....or Fall in love@least.......

keelin has always had fun...buh ion think she's been with a girl.......

cause when Freya lip-locked her....she was kinda shocked tho...

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.