Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694183 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Yea. TVD s4. Hayley the backstabbing friendly foe. I think the 12 she caused Klaus to kill made up 1/3 of the expression triangle, bah?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Gaara101:

Never thought the day would come when I would agree with the bolded. They've got nice chemistry as well. But, I've got to say, its a bit absurd. I mean, Freya kept her as a prisoner for quite a time. The relationship is brewing too fast.

I couldn't care less about Hailey's parents. The Originals are trying too hard to make us forget the nonsense she did in the Vampire Diaries. Her devilish plans led to the death of all twelve of Tyler's buddies and his mom as well. Most TO fans have probably forgotten about it. But left to me alone, Hailey would burn in hell.
I honestly forgot that... ... Everybody deserves a second chance tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Hailey was in tvd too?!

Yeah, she was in some episodes. That's where she slept with Klaus which led to Hope. Some of the first scenes of the Originals S01E01 was actually in TVD.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2017
Talius:
Yea. TVD s4. Hayley the backstabbing friendly foe. I think the 12 she caused Klaus to kill made up 1/3 of the expression triangle, bah?

Yeah, it was.
She was also naive, wicked and selfish.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
thenny312:
I honestly forgot that... ... Everybody deserves a second chance tho
Eh

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gaara101:

Yeah, it was.
Yea, I remember her characteristics then.
The thing is that The Originals' protagonists parents conventional heroes. They're villains seeking to protect their own selfish interest: Hope. No matter what it takes.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gaara101:

Yeah, it was.
she also slept with Tyler grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
thenny312:
she also slept with Tyler grin

Lolzz.
Yeah, she did

But na Caroline own worse pas. All the male characters. From Matt, Tyler, Stefan and even Klaus.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Talius:

Yea, I remember her characteristics then.
The thing is that The Originals' protagonists parents conventional heroes. They're villains seeking to protect their own selfish interest: Hope. No matter what it takes.

Yeah, that's really true. They are selfish and they have no plans to hide it. That's one of the reasons why I love the show.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by swagdopey: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gaara101:

Lolzz.
Yeah, she did

But na Caroline own worse pas. All the male characters. From Matt, Tyler, Stefan and even Klaus.

U forgot to add Damon

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
swagdopey:

U forgot to add Damon
Lolzz. Exactly. Damon set na etc.

Same can be said about Caroline as well. That girl is so stupid. She literally falls in love with every guy she meets.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gaara101:

Lolzz.
Yeah, she did

wait o when did caroline sleep with matt?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Odkboy23:
wait o when did caroline sleep with matt?

Matt was her first boyfriend in the series na
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Damon knocked her up first, and since she couldn't get Stefan she opt for Elena's ex boyfriend....she was always jealous of Elena.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
snezBaba:

Damon knocked her up first, and since she couldn't get Stefan she opt for Elena's ex boyfriend....she was always jealous of Elena.

Go back to season one.
She had been dating Matt even before elena knew stefan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Go back to season one.
Elena knew Stefan in one of the first two episodes. Elena had broken up with Matt. Matt and Caroline started when he took the drunk girl home from a bar.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by swagdopey: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gaara101:

Lolzz. Exactly. Damon set na etc.

Same can be said about Caroline as well. That girl is so stupid. She literally falls in love with every guy she meets.

Lolzz.. If u are talking about falling in love with every guy, then don't forget queen Rebecca... That girl can fall in love with anything in trousers.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
swagdopey:

Lolzz.. If u are talking about falling in love with every guy, then don't forget queen Rebecca... That girl can fall in love with anything in trousers.

Damn! That was a fucking typo. I honestly meant Rebecca. I lost all hope when she saw that wolf guy for the first time and proceeded to do the deed.

Complete lack of self control
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Go back to season one.
Please, in season 1.... Elena just lost her parents so she was taking a break from her relationship with MATT...Then Stefan came into mystic Falls and Caroline fell for him, he rejected her and focused on Elena. she was downcast and saying shii like Elena always get the good things she wants in life. She met Damon in the same bar and she seduced her(Hot charming guy). He took her or home and they started their sex-bloodsucking-Compel-repeat relationship.....I think you get the rest now. She was SINGLE then, was even trying to get Elena back with matt.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gaara101:

Damn! That was a fucking typo. I honestly meant Rebecca. I lost all hope when she saw that wolf guy for the first time and proceeded to do the deed.

Complete lack of self control
Fun Facts... Damon always gets every girl Stefan has sex with in mystic falls(As far as we are shown sha). Elena, Caroline and Rebecca.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
snezBaba:

Fun Facts... Damon always gets every girl Stefan has sex with in mystic falls(As far as we are shown sha). Elena, Caroline and Rebecca.

Hahahaha.
Damon won't mind his fuckin business.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gaara101:

Hahahaha.
Damon won't mind his fuckin business.
To some extent, i hate his character.
I mean my brother snatches my GF, I'd rip his rotten heart out!. Mtchew Epic love indeed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gaara101:

Lolzz.
Yeah, she did

don't forget Damon grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

matt was elena's boyfriend in the beginning not caroline
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gaara101:

Lolzz.
Yeah, she did

U forgot to mention Damon.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
snezBaba:

You forgot to mention Katarina Petrova.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
simi4me:

You forgot to mention Katarina Petrova.
Ha..... The goddess herself. Their foreMother!

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
snezBaba:

To some extent, i hate his character.
I mean my brother snatches my GF, I'd rip his rotten heart out!. Mtchew Epic love indeed.

Dude acts like a child almost all the time. At least, he owns up to it. But if I was Stefan, I would have ripped him out.

I can't help but imagine what he would have done if the situation was reversed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by randomperson: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
At last, a lesbo relationship in the originals... But that wolf girl will just make Freya more vulnerable.. Like it tho', it seems the lesbo thing is a new experience for both of them
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Edenoscar(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
randomperson:
At last, a lesbo relationship in the originals... But that wolf girl will just make Freya more vulnerable.. Like it tho', it seems the lesbo thing is a new experience for both of them
top 3 tv series i will never watch
1.vampire dairies
2.vampire diaries
3.the originals
wetin una see for that show sef
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Edenoscar:

top 3 tv series i will never watch
1.vampire dairies
2.vampire diaries
3.the originals
wetin una see for that show sef

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Edenoscar:
top 3 tv series i will never watch 1.vampire dairies 2.vampire diaries 3.the originals wetin una see for that show sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.