Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692458 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2017
Edenoscar:

top 3 tv series i will never watch
1.vampire dairies
2.vampire diaries
3.the originals
wetin una see for that show sef
undecided mtcheew what are you doing in this thread then?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by randomperson: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2017
Edenoscar:

top 3 tv series i will never watch
1.vampire dairies
2.vampire diaries
3.the originals
wetin una see for that show sef
You are missing.. vampire diaries is not that dope but originals is something else... If I may ask, what series do uwatch

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Edenoscar(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2017
randomperson:

You are missing.. vampire diaries is not that dope but originals is something else... If I may ask, what series do u watch
i watched vampire dairies movie and hated it so there's no way am going to try the series,when someone told me to try originals i found out that it was kind of a spin off from vampire dairies, so am curious to know what people find interesting in them that has almost 300 pages here,
As for the series i watch,
blacklist,arrow,gotham
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2017
Edenoscar:

i watched vampire dairies movie and hated it so there's no way am going to try the series,when someone told me to try originals i found out that it was kind of a spin off from vampire dairies, so am curious to know what people find interesting in them that has almost 300 pages here,
blacklist,arrow,gotham
the people following this thread like the two movies. Leave it for them and follow your blacklist, arrow and Gotham.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Edenoscar(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2017
Isomerizm:
the people following this thread like the two movies. Leave it for them and follow your blacklist, arrow and Gotham.
oga chill nah i just dey find season film to watch,i have the whole of next week for that
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by randomperson: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2017
Edenoscar:

blacklist,arrow,gotham
Blacklist is not that dope now... I've not watched arrow and Gotham tho' but from what I've heard, they ain't dope, either.
Originals is better than the three of them joined together

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Edenoscar(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
randomperson:

Blacklist is not that dope now... I've not watched arrow and Gotham tho' but from what I've heard, they ain't dope, either.
really?
Will i understand it without watching vampire dairies
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
randomperson:

bruh,you cud say that you love the originals well,but how can you say its better than the blacklist...in the whole cast of TVs and originLs,they can't have d privilege of having the quality of Raymond reddington in their midst
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pacino26(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Edenoscar:

blacklist,arrow,gotham

Originals = Family. In a way that series promoted what is lacked in the average western family; UNITY at all cost. Except for the few gay scenes, that series will be an instructional video for my sons.

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Edenoscar:

really?
well it might be tough to comprehend at first but it will get better
NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR THREAD grin
W'll be expecting u wen u can't do without always and forever wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KAYD007(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
randomperson:
At last, a lesbo relationship in the originals... But that wolf girl will just make Freya more vulnerable.. Like it tho', it seems the lesbo thing is a new experience for both of them

Element of lesbo/gay relationship is what most of these movies are propagating these days.....not nice undecided usually fast forward such scenes. undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
The wolf girl is playing a major role in Big Little Lies (another series). So she either dies there or gets ushered off the series to play in The Originals, or her role in TO will be short lived.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
UjSizzle:
The wolf girl is playing a major role in Big Little Lies (another series). So she either dies there or gets ushered off the series to play in The Originals, or her role in TO will be short lived.
Big little lies is only one season na....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
snezBaba:

Big little lies is only one season na....
There won't be a second season?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
UjSizzle:

There won't be a second season?
Yep
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by randomperson: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Edenoscar:

really?
Definitely.... I actually started watching originals before VD.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by randomperson: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2017
dubylhover:

bruh,you cud say that you love the originals well,but how can you say its better than the blacklist...in the whole cast of TVs and originLs,they can't have d privilege of having the quality of Raymond reddington in their midst
Exactly, that's the only thing special about blacklist. The character of reddington . I actually started loving that guy from Boston legal- when he still had hair..
But apart from that, the series is just like the average action series

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2017
randomperson:

Exactly, that's the only thing special about blacklist. The character of reddington . I actually started loving that guy from Boston legal- when he still had hair..
When he still had hair grin grin grin grin
I stopped watching Blacklist at season 4 episode 8....Got tired of the whole one villian per episode thingy.
would probably binge watch Everything when they are through
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by randomperson: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2017
KAYD007:

Element of lesbo/gay relationship is what most of these movies are propagating these days.....not nice undecided usually fast forward such scenes. undecided
Yh, I fast forward the gay scenes but the lesbo scenes, I don't mind grin

Although, I don't support this theory about the whites trying to sell the idea of gayness to us.. These kinds of things are part of their lives there, the films are just a representation of that
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2017
randomperson:

exactly bruh,d storyline is getting stale..its just reddington that makes me watch till now
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2017
No episode today?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by surestsam(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2017
dubylhover:

Bros, Am of a fan of the two series... But the originals is way interesting than blacklist.

I will even rate The 100, Arrow over the Blacklist

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2017
surestsam:

Bros, Am of a fan of the two series... But the originals is way interesting than blacklist.

arrow? 100? how about supergirl
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by waywardpikin: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2017
dubylhover:

Hehehe... sarcasm!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by surestsam(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2017
dubylhover:

I no dey watch Supergirl
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KAYD007(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2017
UjSizzle:
No episode today?

I don't understand oo.....checked as early as 4 am.....can't find any uploaded episode....maybe by noon hopefully....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KAYD007(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2017
surestsam:

You rate 100 and arrow over The blacklist? Joking right?

Arrow should be retired ASAP! I couldn't even go 6minutes of 100 of episode one. Supergirl?very irritating to the point of giving me kro kro for nyash. I tried watching 24 legacy....didn't finish episode one either. ....very poor imitation of our very beloved jack Bayer''s 24.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by surestsam(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2017
KAYD007:

You rate 100 and arrow over The blacklist? Joking right?

Arrow should be retired ASAP! I couldn't even go 6minutes of 100 of episode one. Supergirl?very irritating to the point of giving me kro kro for nyash. I tried watching 24 legacy....didn't finish episode one either. ....very poor imitation of our very beloved jack Bayer''s 24.

Bro, we get werin dey interest us... For me... I will choose tge arrow and the 100 above the bkacklist...... Even tho i dey current for Blacklist, I still no dey gbadun am like arrow and 100
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
KAYD007:

I don't understand oo.....checked as early as 4 am.....can't find any uploaded episode....maybe by noon hopefully....
They postponed release of episode 6. These guys just disappointed me sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KAYD007(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
UjSizzle:

They postponed release of episode 6. These guys just disappointed me sad

They had better release 2 episodes on April 28 to compensate as was done with The Blacklist.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
surestsam:

Haba!.... Arrow and The 100 above Blacklist ke?!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by surestsam(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
snezBaba:

Haba!.... Arrow and The 100 above Blacklist ke?!

We have our areas of interest... I prefer sci-fictional movies... With that, I prefer arrow and 100

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.