Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694005 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 5:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Please stop this number drop nonsense that will liter the whole thread with crap. Go find another avenue with that BS, not here.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by naijabetboy: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2017
slinkman:
Please stop this number drop nonsense that will liter the whole thread with crap. Go find another avenue with that BS, not here.

100% supportive. Please stop dropping numbers anyhow here. This thread is too interesting for that rubbish. Mods, please stop this.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who is writing the original recently . So this whole season is about hollo. There is nothing interesting in this season ,it is becoming boring .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hope. Yikes.

I wonder how they'll detect her inside Hope and how this little girl will be saved.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
I haven’t even watched the episode yet and I already don’t want to. It took me forever to watch the first episode with the gnat Davina. I don’t know whose more irritating Davina or Camille? I was thrilled with both deaths and I’m not interested in a resurrection for either. Hayley regrets loving Elijah? Give me a break. He’s a damn vampire. Wolfpacks aren’t exactly innocent snowflakes and that includes Jackson. Does kol really have no potential in the show, does his story have to revolve around Davina? A better job was done with kol in TVD
Are you really trying to put Rebekah and Marcel back together, why? is it that Rebekah is not capable of meeting any other man she might love or Marcel moving on for once in their life? I don’t like their relationship, I never liked it. Let them move on.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Even with all the action in this episode, I still think the episode was boring thank God It's just 2 episodes left abegi
They just won't kill that davina girl haba, after all the gibberish about her soul being ripped to shreds, she's still here undecided
Marcel and becca =endgame grin
Inadu must have done something with hopes blood with one of the knives Hayley and Freya took to kill her, she Don possess hope at last grin
I wonder what Hayley wants to do with hope sad
Maybe take her far from new Orleans.....
Nice seeing Jackson
I hope the next season will be hotter than this

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by brandon180(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
damn..hope of all people, possessed by the hollow...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
thenny312:
Even with all the action in this episode, I still think the episode was boring thank God It's just 2 episodes left abegi
They just won't kill that davina girl haba, after all the gibberish about her soul being ripped to shreds, she's still here undecided
Inadu must have done something with hopes blood with one of the knives Hayley and Freya took to kill her, she Don possess hope at last grin
Nice seeing Jackson

Bros there is not enough action in this season jare. The biggest mistake in the originals is allowing hope to be born ,they should have allow the witches to sacrifice her then . Look at what klaus has become in this season ,nonsense . We all know what klaus was in the previous season .

Why should they even discontinue the rivalry of the vampires and the wolf .I would just suggest they end the series and stop wasting our time with a 1500 years witch .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2017
This new episode was really good. At least bringing back Davina gives Chole all he wants.. you guys notice that the whole originals sire line has been broken except Rebecca? I think the main end of this show, that idiot Julie plec will have the whole original family dead, except Rebecca and hope . Dunno.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2017
thenny312:
Nice seeing Jackson
She used Hayley's blood to bind herself to Hope. You should have noticed she cut Hayley while she was unconscious and pumped on Wolfsbane.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Electronzeez:

Bros there is not enough action in this season jare. The biggest mistake in the originals is allowing hope to be born ,they should have allow the witches to sacrifice her then . Look at what klaus has become in this season ,nonsense . We all know what klaus was in the previous season .

Why should they even discontinue the rivalry of the vampires and the wolf .I would just suggest they end the series and stop wasting our time with a 1500 years witch .
lol Klaus too weak for this season o
Kol =useless they should just kill that one off, he's whole character revolves around davina grin
Them con turn diplomatic elijah to killer without thought
Nawa....... Julie plec Don dey touch the film

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by berryice(f): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2017
This new season am not feeling atall...klaus is too calm+ Marcel isn't meant to b d king of new orleans,kol should b dead and davina...d dead should remain dead...all dis resurrection makes it boring
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2017
I don't know what is wrong with Nairalanders.
You don't know a good plot even if it hit you in the face.
What is the essence of spending almost an hour watching a series every week if you already know where it is headed or you think this is one of your mediocre Nigerian movies with wack storyline, you only have to watch two scenes to know what will end it.

This season is a hit for me.
Nobody and absolutely nobody is safe.
All is fair in war, love and THE ORIGINALS grin

6 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2017
thenny312:
lol Klaus too weak for this season o
Kol =useless they should just kill that one off, he's whole character revolves around davina grin
Them con turn diplomatic elijah to killer without thought
Nawa....... Julie plec Don dey touch the film

Take out davina and kol becomes useless .Who is that julie plec? ,anyway I am dropping the original after this season .

Exactly a diplomatic elijah is now on a killing spree .klaus does it better . And marcel is better of inferior to the mickelson. The way he lord over them does not make sense .

I will not be surprise if father mickelson is brought back to life.if there is anyone they should bring back it should be dahlia not the hollo Shi.t.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
You guys must be watching the back of your TV if you didn't already know Elijah's monsters have always been behind that red door (his mother put it there) and the niqqah has been fronting with a suit and tie. He's even more ruthless than Klaus. Self-righteous monster Elijah.

Everyone has always wanted Klaus demons put down, and Hope has managed to accomplish that. Having a child changes you in many ways. Be realistic, people!

The Hollow is the smartest villain I've seen so far in TO. She's always a step ahead of the calgary grin Will love to see how they find out she's in Hope.

I feel like Hayley will send Hope to Mystic Falls Amory school for gifted children. That's the only place I can think of Hope being safe and sheltered enough, not around her danger magnet family.

Get ready for a Klaroline moment grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
What i don't understand is how the writers forgot the Hollow's soul cannot be destroyed and to defeat her one has to trap her forever using an immortal being as anchor.

Or did I get the Crescent blood story wrong?

Didn't they know she'll simply get another host body? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rebecca suggested i hear them, i'd rather rip out your vocal chord. cheesy Klaus to kol.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I don't know what is wrong with Nairalanders.
You don't know a good plot even if it hit you in the face.
What is the essence of spending almost an hour watching a series every week if you already know where it is headed or you think this is one of your mediocre Nigerian movies with wack storyline, you only have to watch two scenes to know what will end it.

This season is a hit for me.
Nobody and absolutely nobody is safe.
All is fair in war, love and THE ORIGINALS grin
lol its the originals not walking dead, all the characters are safe, even if they die they still comeback
Even davina I prefer dead is back again
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Yea hope should be safer in the armory in mystic falls....
From the start of the originals it's been them versus witches, I hope that changes next season
First Esther
Then dahlia
Then the ancestors helped their sire line
Next season should bring a better dynamic like an hybrid villian or a very powerful werewolf
I'm so tired of these witches joor

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by waywardpikin: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
thenny312:
From the start of the originals it's been them versus witches, I hope that changes next season
First Esther
Then dahlia
Next season should bring a better dynamic like an hybrid villian or a very powerful werewolf

A very very powerful werewolf should spark things up. The prospect of it is very exciting. It would be Van Helsing all over again.

Tired of witches too. Following all these spells sef can be confusing sometimes. And it allowed for many plotholes. After all, magic is anything but logical.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
UjSizzle:
What i don't understand is how the writers forgot the Hollow's soul cannot be destroyed and to defeat her one has to trap her forever using an immortal being as anchor.

Or did I get the Crescent blood story wrong?

Didn't they know she'll simply get another host body? undecided
no ur on track don't mind them
They should know better, stabbing Inadu was too easy even as tough as it was for Hayley and freya grin
I still don't know how she will be defeated without an original dying for good

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
waywardpikin:

A very very powerful werewolf should spark things up. The prospect of it is very exciting. It would be Van Helsing all over again.

Tired of witches too. Following all these spells sef can be confusing sometimes. And it allowed for many plotholes. After all, magic is anything but logical.
yea once the magic reduces, the plot hole will go down the drain or at least be manageable
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by forke(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hw many episodes is remaining 4 dis season?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by forke(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Most boring season ever........... Patiently waiting 4 game of thrones nd power to return

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
thenny312:
lol its the originals not walking dead, all the characters are safe, even if they die they still comeback
Even davina I prefer dead is back again
I think they needed a reason to take Kol away.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
thenny312:
no ur on track don't mind them
They should know better, stabbing Inadu was too easy even as tough as it was for Hayley and freya grin
I still don't know how she will be defeated without an original dying for good
I think she allowed herself be killed (esp since they already destroyed her totem) because she had a backup plan.

Did you see the way Hope said "you and mommy will take care of me forever, right?"

I swear that child has a creepy look grin
She'd look good as a bad guy. Same way that little boy from Salem gave a sterling as the devil cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
UjSizzle:

I think they needed a reason to take Kol away.
who kol epp grin
Abeg make dem use am as sacrifice to kill Inadu joor tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
UjSizzle:

I think she allowed herself be killed (esp since they already destroyed her totem) because she had a backup plan.

Did you see the way Hope said "you and mommy will take care of me forever, right?"

She'd look good as a bad guy. Same way that little boy from Salem gave a sterling as the devil cheesy
lol Inadu knows her safest body would b hope, she'd be protected at all cost
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Electronzeez:

Take out davina and kol becomes useless .Who is that julie plec? ,anyway I am dropping the original after this season .

Exactly a diplomatic elijah is now on a killing spree .klaus does it better . And marcel is better of inferior to the mickelson. The way he lord over them does not make sense .

I will not be surprise if father mickelson is brought back to life.if there is anyone they should bring back it should be dahlia not the hollo Shi.t.

Dahlia, mama werey grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
UjSizzle:

part of me really wanted Klaus to dagger kol grin
The guy has so changed
#joyoffatherhood
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
thenny312:
First Esther
Then dahlia

They should stop using witches jareh. A very powerful werewolf will do, one that is strong enough to take on marcel and any originals on anyday anytime, who also has connections
I can't help but to see that the witches and vampires story has overshadowed the werewolves's..
The writers never utilized the werewolves..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.