Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694663 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
UjSizzle:

It's a stupid call to remove your child from bad influence?
It's a stupid call not wanting your child to grow up thinking killing people is the best solution to anything?
It's a stupid call to want a better life for your child?
It's a stupid call to want a normal life for your child?
It's a stupid call to want your child to grow up with other kids, have friends and not end up with some dysfunctional family forever on a killing spree?

My dear, there more to life than be on top and suppressing everyone with your power.
Hayley has made the right call for Hope. The Mikaelsons are a disease. And Marcel was right when he said the Mikaelsons destroy everyone that comes around them. Marcel only managed to become a better person because he set personal standards, yet you can see the monster come to play sometimes.

Btw considering Dahlia's warning about Hope's power, that child needs better influence or she'll be worse than the whole family put together.
your last line says it all .. do you know her blood is the only blood that can sucssefully create a hybrid asides a doppelgänger. That puts a target on her back. Whether she nor Hayley likes it or not , hope already lost her right to a normal life the moment she was born a vampire, witch and werewolf and a mikaelson. (You want her to be the all powerful hope with all those powers , yet want a normal life for her? No allow me say THUNDER FIRE YOU oo)... So all this initial gragra from the mom and everyone is just BS, and waste of time .. the enemy that would still go for hope would still go for hope irrespective of wherever she is, or the type of life she decides to have for herself.. Rebecca have tried countless time to stay away from the family and New Orleans, but it just won't work...((((NOT WHEN THERE IS A WITCH GPS THAT CAN TRACK YOU WHEREVER OR WHENEVER YOU MIGHT BE)))

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
UjSizzle:

It's a stupid call to remove your child from bad influence?
It's a stupid call not wanting your child to grow up thinking killing people is the best solution to anything?
It's a stupid call to want a better life for your child?
It's a stupid call to want a normal life for your child?
It's a stupid call to want your child to grow up with other kids, have friends and not end up with some dysfunctional family forever on a killing spree?

My dear, there more to life than be on top and suppressing everyone with your power.
Hayley has made the right call for Hope. The Mikaelsons are a disease. And Marcel was right when he said the Mikaelsons destroy everyone that comes around them. Marcel only managed to become a better person because he set personal standards, yet you can see the monster come to play sometimes.

Btw considering Dahlia's warning about Hope's power, that child needs better influence or she'll be worse than the whole family put together.

Been born with powers had already made her a target wether she likes it or not, keeping her away from the truth is only postponing the in-evitable, it's like an ostrich burying its head in the sand trying to prevent it self from harm. It's not a wise decision if you ask me.

Is it not better for her to be raised as a Michaelson that she truly is? The Michaelsons are not all bad if you ask me, and just like Elijah puts it, "They are monsters of necessity"

Been born a Michaelson although makes you a target involuntarily, it also has it's up, i.e you are meant to be a fighter( or a worrior), a ruler and you can't be all these in a fairytale land devoid of hardship or chaos.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
That gps nah die oh... it dey show bearing sef
slinkman:
your last line says it all .. do you know her blood is the only blood that can sucssefully create a hybrid asides a doppelgänger. That puts a target on her back. Whether she nor Hayley likes it or not , hope already lost her right to a normal life the moment she was born a vampire, witch and werewolf and a mikaelson. (You want her to be the all powerful hope with all those powers , yet want a normal life for her? No allow me say THUNDER FIRE YOU oo)... So all this initial gragra from the mom and everyone is just BS, and waste of time .. the enemy that would still go for hope would still go for hope irrespective of wherever she is, or the type of life she decides to have for herself.. Rebecca have tried countless time to stay away from the family and New Orleans, but it just won't work...((((NOT WHEN THERE IS A WITCH GPS THAT CAN TRACK YOU WHEREVER OR WHENEVER YOU MIGHT BE)))
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
slinkman:
brotherly calm down its just a series, u don't need to curse
Ps:witches cloak themselves all the time it ain't new
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fkforyou:

Been born with powers had already made her a target wether she likes it or not, keeping her away from the truth is only postponing the in-evitable, it's like an ostrich burying its head in the sand trying to prevent it self from harm. It's not a wise decision if you ask me.

Is it not better for her to be raised as a Michaelson that she truly is? The Michaelsons are not all bad if you ask me, and just like Elijah puts it, "They are monsters of necessity"

Been born a Michaelson although makes you a target involuntarily, it also has it's up, i.e you are meant to be a fighter( or a worrior), a ruler and you can't be all these in a fairytale land devoid of hardship or chaos.
powerful or not SHE'S JUST 7!!!!
No kid deserves to have their childhood taken from them, she could leave new Orleans and come back when she's older
No mother would want their child to grow up in a place where ripping out people's heart is a norm, too much violence around her could change her u know
And when she goes dark there's no going back
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Guys I have a question
We all know hope was born a witch, vampire and a werewolf
If she dies a witch? What does she become
An hybrid perhaps?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
thenny312:
brotherly calm down its just a series, u don't need to curse
Ps:witches cloak themselves all the time it ain't new
wasnt cursing bro. Sorry if it seemed like it .. the cloaking can only work for how long? Until a witch cancels out the cloak with her own magic too..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
thenny312:
Guys I have a question
We all know hope was born a witch, vampire and a werewolf
If she dies a witch? What does she become
An hybrid perhaps?
she is already a hybrid .. a hybrid is just a a vampire with a werewolf venom .. she is a trybrid .. a creature that's first of her kind, witch , wolf and vampire .. we have seen hybrids, we have seen heretics, witch + vampire, but never a trybrid until hope...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
thenny312:
No kid deserves to have their childhood taken from them, she could leave new Orleans and come back when she's older
No mother would want their child to grow up in a place where ripping out people's heart is a norm, too much violence around her could change her u know
thats because she was born in a generation where being weak and wasting time with irrelevancies are considered a normal life.. Michael trained all his children to be warriors and that have always paid off .. watch when Davina asked him to train her.. there is nothing bad in training hope in the way of a warrior, in such a world like hers, that's just what she needs.. always and forever
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
slinkman:
thats because she was born in a generation where being weak and wasting time with irrelevancies are considered a normal life.. Michael trained all his children to be warriors and that have always paid off .. watch when Davina asked him to train her.. there is nothing bad in training hope in the way of a warrior, in such a world like hers, that's just what she needs.. always and forever
after training them they became something else and he spent the better part of his vampire life wanting to kill them undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
slinkman:
wasnt cursing bro. Sorry if it seemed like it .. the cloaking can only work for how long? Until a witch cancels out the cloak with her own magic too..
it should work until she wants to b found cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
slinkman:
she is already a hybrid .. a hybrid is just a a vampire with a werewolf venom .. she is a trybrid .. a creature that's first of her kind, witch , wolf and vampire .. we have seen hybrids, we have seen heretics, witch + vampire, but never a trybrid until hope...
yea I know all that but what do u think she becomes after death cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
thenny312:
after training them they became something else and he spent the better part of his vampire life wanting to kill them undecided
wanting to kill them for a selfish reason but couldn't.. imagine if Hope had been trained properly from childhood, would the hollow take over her easily? You guys think the hollow is the only thing coming for hope? the witches and ancestors have, Tyler have, aunt Dahlia have, and these are only but just a few .. make she try leave the family for a normal life na without proper training ...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
thenny312:
yea I know all that but what do u think she becomes after death cheesy
I don't think she can die can she? But if she can die and she wakes, she'd still be a trybrid.. my question is, is she already a vampire or she has to die and wake? And she killed Rebecca when the hollow took over the body so doesn't that unlock her wolf form?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
slinkman:
I don't think she can die can she? But if she can die and she wakes, she'd still be a trybrid.. my question is, is she already a vampire or she has to die and wake? And she killed Rebecca when the hollow took over the body so doesn't that unlock her wolf form?
I thought I was the one asking the questions grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 12:15am On Jun 20, 2017
slinkman:

technically, Rebecca is already dead so that won't trigger the course. she need to kill a human for it to be unlocked not a vampire.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by YMCgyna(m): 12:32am On Jun 20, 2017
But Rebecca is nt dead
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 12:53am On Jun 20, 2017
thenny312:

Ideally, that's how it was supposed to be, maintaining her innocence till she is mature enough to make certain choices.

But you see, like I said, she is not an ordinary kid, she is special and been special comes with it's own baggages.

At 7 she already knows she has super powers
At 7 she already knows her mum, dad and infact virtually all her family members are supernatural beings and trust me, they are not supernatural beings for nothing.

So by virtue of her being made aware of all these ,they had unwittingly dragged her into their life style and the only option left them is to protect her to the best of their ability (remember that scene Marcel had to keep her company to protect her from seeing Klaus's killing spree)

In essence, all I'm trying to say is that, it's too late for them to sheild her from the truth by keeping her away from the family. They tried doing that from the beginning but it didn't last, they were dragged back to New Orleans.

I guess Hayleys' parents tried doing the same for her too but it didn't work out. Why? because she was a Labonaire, her Fate had already been sealed, what made her turn out the way she is, was because she wasn't made away of the truth of the circumstances surrounding her birth, she had no one to guide her.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:57am On Jun 20, 2017
So because Hope is not a 'normal' child, a mother has no right to want a better life for her?

It's a good thing you're men then. You obviously don't understand how maternal instinct works.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2017
slinkman:
If you're incapable of laying your argument without resorting to cheap insults, then you shouldn't have conversations with people.
I'm letting this slide. You don't insult anyone on this thread.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 20, 2017
UjSizzle:

If you're incapable of laying your argument without resorting to cheap insults, then you shouldn't have conversations with people.
kiss kiss

My uju kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:04am On Jun 20, 2017
thenny312:
Mba leave them. She's a Mikaelson so deserves to have her childhood ripped and introduced into the world of derelicts from the womb.
Even Hope wants friends and a happy childhood.

People be getting unnecessarily high on a series. No one asked you guys to sacrifice basic reasoning on the altar of 45mins of adrenaline kick.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Silkmoth33:
kiss kiss

My uju kiss
Hey smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keballl: 2:20am On Jun 20, 2017
UjSizzle:

Mba leave them. She's a Mikaelson so deserves to have her childhood ripped and introduced into the world of derelicts from the womb.
Even Hope wants friends and a happy childhood.

People be getting unnecessarily high on a series. No one asked you guys to sacrifice basic reasoning on the altar of 45mins of adrenaline kick.

Babe, forget all those sweet things you are saying. You need to understand what folks are saying , incredible forces were up against Hope the moment she was conceived right to her birth . The Mikaelsons fought to ensure she lived.

Even while she was away from New Orleans, the hollow was already on her case and you believe staying far away will keep her safe for ages. Enemies will locate her and mete chaos just to tap from her unique powers as the first witch of her kind.

It's a complex situation my dear.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Keballl:

Babe, forget all those sweet things you are saying. You need to understand what folks are saying , incredible forces were up against Hope the moment she was conceived right to her birth . The Mikaelsons fought to ensure she lived.

Even while she was away from New Orleans, the hollow was already on her case and you believe staying far away will keep her safe for ages. Enemies will locate her and mete chaos just to tap from her unique powers as the first witch of her kind.

It's a complex situation my dear.
No, you need to understand what the argument is about.
It's not about who is against Hope and who isn't. It's about justifying Hayley's decision to remove her child from this danger-magnet family.

Should a mother be allowed to worry about her kid or not?

Your brothers are calling her stupid and irrational. I'm saying her actions are justified.
So what's your point?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2017
UjSizzle:

point out the insults
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2017
UjSizzle:

It's not about who is against Hope and who isn't. It's about justifying Hayley's decision to remove her child from this danger-magnet family.

Your brothers are calling her stupid and irrational. I'm saying her actions are justified.
So what's your point?
her actions are not justified, she has always wanted to take hope away but that always blows up in her face, she doesn't need to break with the family now, she needs unity with them to ensure her daughters safety. She and hope are already in too deep.. they sent hope away as an infant and kept her life a secret, it blew up in there face when FINN learnt about her and went after her.. Hayley also tried taking her along and running from the mikaelsons and Dahlia, imagine if Klaus didn't enact a plan of his own, aunt Dahlia would have easily cursed Hayley and successfully taken HOPE wherever they might have ran to.. Doing the same thing now would only be a silly move on her part, did the hollow take over Hope's body because she hated the mikaelson family? Or because of hope's power? Remember this hollow isn't even after the original family, but Hayley and her daughter.. hope no matter wherever she might be will always be a target, that's what Hayley needs to learn and start putting her child into training not this soft penchant for a non existing normal life in a series titled THE ORIGINALS involving supernatural beings..

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keballl: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2017
UjSizzle:

So what's your point?

My so called brothers made a salient point that Hope as a Michaelson wherever she May be will attract attention .

By your logic, Hayley should have denied the Mikaelson family knowledge that they had a Niece and daughter just to keep her safe and let's see how that will stop the enemies from coming to get her.

You have constantly failed to understand that the Michaelson monstrous streak have kept the girl alive.

The ancestors, Dahlia and Esther would have ended her if not for the brutal instincts of the family to protect her.

Hope as a little child have shown incredible brilliancy in decoding who she is and what family she was born into.

Stop being unnecessary emotional citing maternal instincts in a series that deals with brutal supernaturals.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keballl: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2017
slinkman:
her actions are not justified, she have always wanted to take hope away but that always blows up in her face, she doesn't need to break with the family now, she needs unity with them to ensure her daughters safety. She and hope are already in too deep.. they sent hope away as an infant and kept her life a secret, it blew up in there face when FINN learnt about her and went after her.. Hayley also tried taking her along and running from the mikaelsons and Dahlia, imagine if Klaus didn't enact a plan of his own, aunt Dahlia would have easily cursed Hayley and successfully taken HOPE wherever they might have ran to.. Doing the same thing now would only be a silly move on her part, did the hollow take over Hope's body because she hated the mikaelson family? Or because of hope's power? Remember this hollow isn't even after the originals family, but Hayley and her daughter.. hope no matter wherever she might be will always be a target, that's what Hayley needs to learn and start putting her child into training not this soft penchant for a non existing normal life in a series titled THE ORIGINALS involving supernatural beings..

You simply nailed it. Hope was brought back to New Orleans cos the Hollow was already on her case.

I wonder why Sis Ujsizzle is so emotional about this. Hasn't she seen how Hope has transformed Klaus from the mean ruthless beast he was once to a rational original cos he wants to be a good role model to his lovely daughter.

Shey Na only mama dey love their pikin ? Nonsense !!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ChristoBam: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Hayley is being silly and selfish if you ask me. Who in his/her normal senses would want to take an endangered child from people who are ready to put their lives on the line to protect such child. The killings and cruelty you complain about are all perpetrated so as to protect the child. So where would Hayley take her to that she'd be safe if I may ask. Taking her away would just give her enemies an easy ride. Just imagine hope had not being with Klaus all these while don't you think the hollow would get to the child easily once due has located her as a threat, it's what the hollow would be praying for sef, Hayley and Hope without the protection of Klaus, Elijah and the rest. The thing funny to me sef, just imagine this, Hayley and hope in a safe, fun environment far away from new Orleans, the enemy comes for hope, with a swipe of the hand, Hayley passes out then does the same for hope too and then takes her away, what do you think Hayley would do next, she'll definitely call Klaus that the child had been taken and then the mad rush starts again. HOPE CAN NEVER HAVE A NORMAL LIFE.

6 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Keballl:

You simply nailed it. Hope was brought back to New Orleans cos the Hollow was already on her case.

I wonder why Sis Ujsizzle is so emotional about this. Hasn't she seen how Hope has transformed Klaus from the mean ruthless beast he was once to a rational original cos he wants to be a good role model to his lovely daughter.

Shey Na only mama dey love their pikin ? Nonsense !!
klaus have countless times agreed to sacrifice himself for his daughter, Hayley have never done that .. I'd bet Klaus loves hope more than Hayley does even , granted they are both her parents , but Klaus have sacrificed more for her daughter. He has changed, he has begged enemies, he even had to make a deal with aunt Dahlia and dagger himself all for his kid, now he is going to sacrifice ALWAYS AND FOREVER for her, and UJ simply understands that just because Hayley wants a normal life for her only when she found out she is okay with Elijah being a beast, that she loves her daughter? Klaus realizes that isn't an option, he is simply being wise, don't be surprised, Klaus might even agree with Hayley to take Hope away if that is the best decision for her. Hayley is only being selfish, she wants to take Hope away only because she is angry with herself for being okay with the violence her lover (ELIJAH) had. Klaus have done far worse than that and she has never for once CARED.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keballl: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2017
slinkman:
klaus have countless times agreed to sacrifice himself for his daughter, Hayley have never done that .. I'd bet Klaus loves hope more than Hayley does even , granted they are both her parents , but Klaus have sacrificed more for her daughter. He has changed, he has begged enemies, he even had to make a deal with aunt Dahlia and dagger himself all for his kid, now he is going to sacrifice ALWAYS AND FOREVER for her, and UJ simply understands that just because Hayley wants a normal life for her only when she found out she is okay with Elijah being a beast, that she loves her daughter? Klaus realizes that isn't an option, he is simply being wise, don't be surprised, Klaus might even agree with Hayley to take Hope away if that is the best decision for her. Hayley is only being selfish, she wants to take Hope away only because she is angry with herself for being okay with the violence her lover had. Klaus have done far worse than that and she has never for once CARED.

Truth be told, the Mikaelsons have done much and sacrificed much to protect Hope than anyone else including Hayley and Klaus will sacrifice everything including the Always and forever bond to keep his angel away from danger.

We shouldn't blame Hayley though for feeling that way, any parent will express regrets when unforeseen tragedies befall their beloved kid's. Her regrets are understandable as a loving parent.

I suspect Klaus will take Hope and Hayley away while uncle Elijah suffers his heartbreak in peace cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.