Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694156 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
davide470:
Missing in Action

angry
Why you dey vex? shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
thenny312:
RAG'N'BONE Man GRACE
Thank you. Listening to it now smiley

One thing you can't take away from TVD and TO is great soundtracks.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
If this was intended as the series finale, it was a good close to our favourite original family. Everyone got their happy ending and freedom.

If they intend giving us another season, then I look forward to it. I can't imagine what they'll give us next.

This Grace song is dope btw.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
UjSizzle:

This epistle to whine about a finale people actually enjoyed.
Such psychic ability you possess to tell us of our self-denial. It's unfortunate the theme of this season was lost on you.
Didn't even bother reading the epistle, as I knew it would be no different from his previous posts full of critics and cynicism.
As for me I enjoyed every bit of this season, patiently waiting till next year for the new one. smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
The Originals delivered a very strong, emotion-laden finale. Kindly read my review of the episode here https://rinzyreviews./2017/06/25/tv-review-the-originals-s04e13-finale/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
UjSizzle:

This epistle to whine about a finale people actually enjoyed.
Such psychic ability you possess to tell us of our self-denial. It's unfortunate the theme of this season was lost on you.
only a few here enjoyed it, everyone is heavily criticizing it on reddit.. you have no idea the backlash they are getting
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Almost everyone on Reddit shares same sentiments about the season and its finale

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
slinkman:
only a few here enjoyed it, everyone is heavily criticizing it on reddit.. you have no idea the backlash they are getting
Then go post your epistle on Reddit, because nairaland users actually love it. At least most of us do.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oxytocin:

Didn't even bother reading the epistle, as I knew it would be no different from his previous posts full of critics and cynicism.
As for me I enjoyed every bit of this season, patiently waiting till next year for the new one. smiley
I wonder which came first, his epistle of the Reddit tour. Because right now it seems like a summary of all the sh*t coming from there.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davide470(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
UjSizzle:

Why you dey vex? shocked
Why i no go vex?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrluv(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
as for me am angry cus the writer of the show make witches look like sisi.how can vampire be stronger than witches the vampire are the one that suppose to be at the mercy of witches not the other way around .even Freya was saying magic is overrated gush .without the witches there wud have been any fucking vampire .let the writer of this show stop making the witches and werewolf look like dummy before vampire

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
slinkman:
This finale was weak though but overall okay.. I know for a certain that if this show would end in season 5 it most definitely will be a tragic crappy one..

These people just did something I am not okay with, giving marcel the ability to compel Originals? And even saying he has more powers he isn't aware of? Serious crap.. This just means in a fight with Klaus he can easily compel him with the help of a witch, giving that with magic, Julie plec can do every nonsense she feels like in this show.. No longer the other way round? ... Am I the only one feeling the shortage of people in this show? It is slowly turning into THE VAMPIRE'S DIARY.. It wasn't as full as season 1 to 3 was.. everyone is either gone or dead.. Remember how fun this show was when we left TVD and started watching it initially, it really was all about vampires, witches Werewolves and the Original family, the seasons were all really interesting and all had very interesting villains with a great story, reason for there vengeance and great Characters portraying them.. Now look at this season and see how whack the storyline is, what does the Hollow really want? Who are her enemies? What is the great story to her reason for being bad? She is more of a TVD villain just parachuted into the show without any major storyline while trying so hard to make us believe she is the strongest witch the world ever knew.. for the strongest witch the World ever knew it was pretty easy bringing her down with dark objects .. To me the strongest witch will and always will be Dahlia, Dahlia wasn't taken down, Dahlia didn't need henchmen, Dahlia didn't need worshippers, she lost because of Love, love for her sister and forgave her while Dying in a peaceful manner.. Not this weak crazy teenager with no plan or idea of what she really wants called the HOLLOW...Wouldn't it have been much better if Elijah had himself daggerd to sleep than this rubbish Compeling plot??.. really makes it sad knowing this was written to be the end of the originals because they didn't know they were gonna be renewed.. what type of Ending it would have been.. Don't be fooled by Kol's appearance, Freya will still become a vampire, no way that Chekov blood drinking does not come into play. You can lie to yourself all you want but you guys know deep down this season is just off and would have been the worst series after LOST to end with such a great show like this with Such crappy Season / Story..
i agree with most of this, the series have lost it.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 1:18am On Jun 26, 2017
UjSizzle:

I wonder which came first, his epistle of the Reddit tour. Because right now it seems like a summary of all the sh*t coming from there.

I really don't understand his whole backlash about the season itself.He should just stop watching it already.
Checked out the The Originals fan page on the Reddit he referred to,most people had great comments about the finale, the one's he posted are probably the only ones he could find.

Though, something caught my attention,heard they would be doing a time jump for the season 5....that hope would probably be in her teens by then.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Mrluv:
as for me am angry cus the writer of the show make witches look like sisi.how can vampire be stronger than witches the vampire are the one that suppose to be at the mercy of witches not the other way around .even Freya was saying magic is overrated gush .without the witches there wud have been any fucking vampire .let the writer of this show stop making the witches and werewolf look like dummy before vampire
Where did the writer make Vampires stronger than witches??
Or which scene makes you feel that.?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jejemanito: 6:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Fair ending

"I spent a lot of time with supernatural people who were never comfortable in who they were. These kids (Hope and co.), these kids will be better" - Alaric

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2017
Oxytocin:

I really don't understand his whole backlash about the season itself.He should just stop watching it already.
Checked out the The Originals fan page on the Reddit he referred to,most people had great comments about the finale, the one's he posted are probably the only ones he could find.

Though, something caught my attention,heard they would be doing a time jump for the season 5....that hope would probably be in her teens by then.
A time jump makes sense. Give her a regular childhood, and then when she's older she'll find a way to get her family back together or something.
Hopefully she doesn't turn into another Davina.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2017
UjSizzle:

A time jump makes sense. Give her a regular childhood, and then when she's older she'll find a way to get her family back together or something.
Hopefully she doesn't turn into another Davina.
Hehehehe.... Hopefully
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2017
3 things i din'nt like about season 4 storyline. 1. The werewolves origin revelation. 2. Inadu herself, wish she was someone older. 3. The compelling part was nonsense.
Everything else is fine, i enjoyed the finale episode, so emotional ish.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have watched the season finale over 5 times now, yet I have not been able to bring myself to watch Marcel compeling Elijah, I just fast forward that part. I hate it with passion. beside that, it was a great season finale.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mrluv:
if you followed the series closely, you would know that vampires(original vampires) were created to counter the threat posed by werewolves by witches and it requires remarkable witchy powers and spell to achieve that. Of course, witches can overpower the originals but it requires a little over remarkable powers and spell to do that as did by dahlia... And not all witches have that power and access to that kinda spell
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Just saw the last 2 Episodes today... Weird ending ...

The finale wasn't a bad episode, it was actually a pretty good Episode... probably the best episode of the Season 4...

But how they ended it is the issue, that was more like a Series Finale... not a season finale.... hmmm

And Apparently Elijah is now a Bumpkin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2017
nani667:
Just saw the last 2 Episodes today... Weird ending ...

The finale wasn't a bad episode, it was actually a pretty good Episode... probably the best episode of the Season 4...

But how they ended it is the issue, that was more like a Series Finale... not a season finale.... hmmm

And Apparently Elijah is now a Bumpkin
What killed this season, Inadu is just one spoiled brat, who has no purpose. She just wants attention.

Davina coming back was just lame. Heavens know I want that girl to explode into shrapnel.

Kol's lovesickness is just legendary.

The Elijah being compelled part gets me reminiscing. Cash! The background theme gives it a more profound appeal. Anyone with the title of that soundtrack should please help a bro.

Wonderful season. The third remains the boss.
I guess game of thrones will be a filler till season 5 shows face.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Isomerizm:
What killed this season, Inadu is just one spoiled brat, who has no purpose. She just wants attention.

Davina coming back was just lame. Heavens know I want that girl to explode into shrapnel.

The Elijah being compelled part gets me reminiscing. Cash! The background theme gives it a more profound appeal. Anyone with the title of that soundtrack should please help a bro.

Are you kidding me?
Game of thrones filler for the originals
Though I love the originals die, it doesn't compare to game of thrones.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kenny1795(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Are you kidding me?
wen z game of thrones coming bk?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Are you kidding me?
Filler as in, to fill the period of wait for season 5.

And they aren't comparable yes. They too different to be compared.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Friedyokes: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
This show has become rubbish ...why the hell was it renewed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 5:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Isomerizm:

Ragnbone man, "Grace"

Very beautiful music.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2017
kenny1795:
wen z game of thrones coming bk?
July 16
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Friedyokes:
This show has become rubbish ...why the hell was it renewed
beats me. I know right? .. well fans are getting disappointed , might not last long.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2017
UjSizzle:

Ragnbone man, "Grace"

Very beautiful music.
The Elijah's compulsion part? There was no singing. Just instrumentals. It's that background instrumentals I'm talking about.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by xprimate(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ok What next now

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.