Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692593 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by waywardpikin: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
xprimate:
Ok What next now

lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rewatching this series and i must say, the real Original so far is Joshua. Just doesn't die and has no enemies

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2017
slinkman:
Rewatching this series and i must say, the real Original so far is Joshua. Just doesn't die and has no enemies
you mean josh!! doesn't have REAL enemies but being threatened every now and then
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by waywardpikin: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
I must say that I somewhat enjoyed this season of The Originals, even though the finale was particularly underwhelming. And no, I do not much care for a spinoff of the gifted children at Mystic Falls. This is arguably the worst season of TO so far. One can only wonder where they go from here.

Binge watched TVD before moving on to TO. TVD was particularly underwhelming and horrible as well. Good thing it ended.

Inadu (The Hollow) and Cade (The Devil himself)... Two useless villains.

#okbye

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by HIRAETH: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
waywardpikin:
I must say that I somewhat enjoyed this season of The Originals, even though the finale was particularly underwhelming. And no, I do not much care for a spinoff of the gifted children at Mystic Falls. This is arguably the worst season of TO so far. One can only wonder where they go from here.

Binge watched TVD before moving on to TO. TVD was particularly underwhelming and horrible as well. Good thing it ended.

Inadu (The Hollow) and Cade (The Devil himself)... Two useless villains.

#okbye
ah swear
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Royzevic(m): 3:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Except they make klaus d most dangerous vampire of all and restore back the power of the originals as the main kings of vampires in season 5 ..then this show is worse of than vampire diaries just bull crap… ..already wishing I never even ventured into watching it…

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by waywardpikin: 1:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Royzevic:
Except they make klaus d most dangerous vampire of all and restore back the power of the originals as the main kings of vampires in season 5 ..then this show is worse of than vampire diaries just bull crap… ..already wishing I never even ventured into watching it…

Lol but why people dey vex say Marcel get power pass the Originals na? D tin sweet me for belle o... The Mikaelson family was pure evil men, someone needed to put them in their place. And despite all the power that Marcellus had, he never actively sought to hurt them.

On a real...

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Royzevic(m): 1:09am On Aug 03, 2017
waywardpikin:

Lol but why people dey vex say Marcel get power pass the Originals na? D tin sweet me for belle o... The Mikaelson family was pure evil men, someone needed to put them in their place. And despite all the power that Marcellus had, he never actively sought to hurt them.

On a real...

My bro is not about vexing say him get power pass all originals ..is just dat at the begining they gave us the impression that Klaus was the most ruthless. Vampire in the whole of History that gave me a liking to the prog that crown doznt fit marcel n about evils didnt u notice d mass slaughter marcel did after he turned uber original that even vincent even regreted giving him d potion…. .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by waywardpikin: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Royzevic:

My bro is not about vexing say him get power pass all originals ..is just dat at the begining they gave us the impression that Klaus was the most ruthless. Vampire in the whole of History that gave me a liking to the prog that crown doznt fit marcel n about evils didnt u notice d mass slaughter marcel did after he turned uber original that even vincent even regreted giving him d potion…. .

The fact is that no one remains at the top of the food chain forever. I've always loved Marcel, such a cool, calm and calculated guy who still loves the Mikaelson family despite all that they did to him. Imagine Elijah murdering him in cold blood and tossing his corpse off a bridge like used sanitary pads. Those guys no try at all and that memory will haunt Marcel for all time. Besides, if you make the protagonist all powerful and invulnerable then very little can hurt him which lessens the stakes of any series.

Thank God the next season will be the last before they ruin it any further for you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Royzevic(m): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
waywardpikin:

The fact is that no one remains at the top of the food chain forever. I've always loved Marcel, such a cool, calm and calculated guy who still loves the Mikaelson family despite all that they did to him. Imagine Elijah murdering him in cold blood and tossing his corpse off a bridge like used sanitary pads. Those guys no try at all and that memory will haunt Marcel for all time. Besides, if you make the protagonist all powerful and invulnerable then very little can hurt him which lessens the stakes of any series.

Thank God the next season will be the last before they ruin it any further for you grin grin grin

Really... the mikaelsons gave him life ..elijah saw him as klaus road to redemption ..he was rebekkahs first love but yet he has dis envy for dem … . elijah murderd him thinking he was a threat after he witnessd wat lucien did to klaus ..after he turnd uber original a hasty decision dou….. well all na fiction I am gettin over it already. Dat vampire diary na im pain me pass after elena leave stefan dr love story no sweet again

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KanielOutis92: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls guys I'd love to know...when is TO returning??.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Royzevic:

That he possesses more vampiric strength doesn't displace Klaus from that position.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigga just come liter thread any how .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TRAILBLAIZER: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hope is all grown up #season 5 #trailer #dnt knw wen its gonna b out though

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Neimar: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2017
the originals i miss it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nwaobitex: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Watched s4 finale and it was just depressing but the season was good sha...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ristamike: 1:01am On Oct 05, 2017
Vampire diaries has ended and from the look of things, The Originals will be concluded in the next season, Season 5!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Vecto(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
vikkytan49:

Mikael and Elijah has skills.
Kol is stubborn when fighting.
Rebecca sucks.
Finn is a gentle man.
Klaus draws his strength from anger.

If Elijah is that strong like simi4me is pointing out why couldn't he freed himself when marcel pinned him against the wall, whereas Klaus held his own against him, he Even attacked Klaus first.
I think Rebecca is better than kol when it comes to fighting. In the Tvd, kol got beaten by damon hands down on two occasions if I recall.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by GaniuKazeem(m): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2017
[Can't just wait for Nov. the 16th. I don give up on TVD since season 4. My downloading it will depend of people's comments so guys, I need ya say on the first episode.]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2017
GaniuKazeem:
[Can't just wait for Nov. the 16th. I don give up on TVD since season 4. My downloading it will depend of people's comments so guys, I need ya say on the first episode.]
What's happening on November 16?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Just read on Wikipedia that TO too will have a spinoff focusing on hope mikaelson. I just hope it will be interesting
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
The 1st episode is out already, tho m yet to download sha
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sluggish first episode.... Not really worth watching...
Seems the action starts from episode 2
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
nani667:
Sluggish first episode.... Not really worth watching...

Seems the action starts from episode 2
lol I'll wait till next season then, to download the two together
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by brandon180(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
D action would start from episode 2,.. Buh I have a feeling this season would be very interesting..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hope is hot though.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lana1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Isomerizm:
Hope is hot though.
Stop eyeing small children...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hopefully Julie plec doesn't ruin this season with too much romance angry i wanna see blood and killing this season,thank God they jumped a few years and changed the actress that played hope in season 4,couldn't stand the little b*tch

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.