Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694189 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
marcel

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
jmaine:

I believe he is more powerful now . . .Seeing how he tested his increased psychic powers against the crowd of audience rather than his previous limitation of just a single individual at a time.

He is simply not exhibiting his full potentials

Wait till a real threat shows up
. . . . grin
I would really love to believe that, but if I were silas I would have mind controlled Katherine to stop running and if that's not possible I'll just appear in front of her... Simpler than asking the whole town to help me look for her
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Damon03:
I would really love to believe that, but if I were silas I would have mind controlled Katherine to stop running and if that's not possible I'll just appear in front of her... Simpler than asking the whole town to help me look for her
gbam!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Damon03:

The season is just beginning . . . .Lets see how much a villain Silas can be.

His brutal and no holds bars introduction to the mystic fall crowd will instill that fear factor you all crave for.

As notorious as Nic Klaus was, he was cautious in avoiding such public show of violence grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
I love the way Jeremy stood up to dat freaking original Stefan... I just hope Tyler wnt come back and kill dat fine boi wey caro dey flex with.
Buh wait a min, wetin be Tyler game plan? I hope he wnt cum back and do sometin stupid...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mosho2good: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
penzino: I love the way Jeremy stood up to dat freaking original Stefan... I just hope Tyler wnt come back and kill dat fine boi wey caro dey flex with.
Buh wait a min, wetin be Tyler game plan? I hope he wnt cum back and do sometin stupid...

Geremy is no more a kid and I too like d way he stud up to silas.....

But d question is can he defeat silas and who in mystic fall can stop silas and bonnie dat I tink maybe she can help put some spell is dead....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
mosho2good:

Geremy is no more a kid and I too like d way he stud up to silas.....

But d question is can he defeat silas and who in mystic fall can stop silas and bonnie dat I tink maybe she can help put some spell is dead....
the way bonnie storyline dey, I think she wud find a way to come back..
2. Now dat ripper stefan is back, I hope silas wnt control him to make him his personal flag monkey
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
ella.b:

seriously dunno..that gal don try.
besides d Emmys hvnt rily looked at d direction of vampire series.it's like they avoid em intentionally

The emmy's hate the CW network.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
rokiatu:

The girl is really talented.

Even me that doesn't see anything in the vampire diaries, has noticed she's pretty good. This is why I hate the emmy's. She's too underrated mahn
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

Even me that doesn't see anything in the vampire diaries, has noticed she's pretty good. This is why I hate the emmy's. She's too underrated mahn
she is so good that I almost forgot it's the same person that plays as Elena and Katherine
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
chygoz3:
she is so good that I almost forgot it's the same person that plays as Elena and Katherine

LOL I swear!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
penzino: I love the way Jeremy stood up to dat freaking original Stefan... I just hope Tyler wnt come back and kill dat fine boi wey caro dey flex with.

Wetin tyler wan come do?
As far as I'm concerned,since Tyler's story was a lil off last season,I see no reason why they should bring him back..there should be new faces in Caro's Life.
If Caroline will be with jess,she should go ahead..all I know be say at d end,na Klaus get her,if not..hmmm.we just ve to wait and see.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
penzino: the way bonnie storyline dey, I think she wud find a way to come back..
2. Now dat ripper stefan is back, I hope silas wnt control him to make him his personal flag monkey

I totally agree.
Stefan in his rippah state was klaus' boy.
If he goes d same way with Silas,it would be too predictable.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

The emmy's hate the CW network.
I dint know that.so tis only CBS and ABC they acknowledge?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
best Damon line

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 13, 2013
chygoz3:

hhahahahha so true. Shes so talented that she make me hate Elena and love Katherine. And shes the same person. LOL
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 13, 2013
ella.b:

Wetin tyler wan come do?
As far as I'm concerned,since Tyler's story was a lil off last season,I see no reason why they should bring him back..there should be new faces in Caro's Life.
I[b]f Caroline will be with jess,she should go ahead[/b]..all I know be say at d end,na Klaus get her,if not..hmmm.we just ve to wait and see.

Good girl. You're my new bff wink wink wink grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2013
rokiatu:

Good girl. You're my new bff wink wink wink grin grin grin
grin I tell u say I like jess ni?Since klaus isn't there to snap his neck,let him go ahead.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lanaVello1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
if i may ask....who is silas....i mean wat kinda supernatural being is he?
i used to think he's a vampire,if he's,how can he be stronger than an original? abi is he a witch or both a witch&vampire?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
lana_Vello: if i may ask....who is silas....i mean wat kinda supernatural being is he?
i used to think he's a vampire,if he's,how can he be stronger than an original? abi is he a witch or both a witch&vampire?

Stronger then an original indeed. That slow azzz grin grin grin Klaus would crash him.

I don't mind a hot make out session with him though, he's hot. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
rokiatu:

Stronger then an original indeed. That slow azzz grin grin grin Klaus would crash him.

I don't mind a hot make out session with him though, he's hot. cheesy
grin see u..paul Wesley dey make u kolo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
lana_Vello: if i may ask....who is silas....i mean wat kinda supernatural being is he?
Inshort,I don't even know sef.
Silas told Sheriff forbs not to call him a vampire.

I think he's a combo of all sha but as Roki said,he's not fast and an original can finish him before he knows wats happening.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Silas isn't a vampire. He may not be fast but he is immortal so I don't think the originals can 'finish' him. Remember that he tormented even Klaus is season 4.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
ella.b:

grin see u..paul Wesley dey make u kolo
Honestly, I have a soft spot for that guy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
chygoz3: Silas isn't a vampire. He may not be fast [b]but he is immortal [/b]so I don't think the originals can 'finish' him. Remember that he tormented even Klaus is season 4.

So is klaus. I think he was better in season 4 then now. undecided undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
rokiatu:

So is klaus. I think he was better in season 4 then now. undecided undecided
i don't think silas is less powerful now. I'd even say he is even more powerful now as he indicated in the extent of coverage of his mind control now.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 12:31am On Oct 14, 2013
chygoz3: i don't think silas is less powerful now. I'd even say he is even more powerful now as he indicated in the extent of coverage of his mind control now.

Thank You . . . Silas depth is still a mystery subsequent episodes will reveal .

But "The Originals" appears packed with more adrenalin rush than the dratted "Vampire Diaries"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 2:40am On Oct 14, 2013
jmaine:

Thank You . . . Silas depth is still a mystery subsequent episodes will reveal .

But "The Originals" appears packed with more adrenalin rush than the dratted "Vampire Diaries"
i totally agree with you
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2013
chygoz3: i don't think silas is less powerful now. I'd even say he is even more powerful now as he indicated in the extent of coverage of his mind control now.
Roki is right, his mind control wasn't the only thing he had in season 4, how come he's been stripped of everything else. When klaus wanted to attack him in s4 he disappeared. I think an original can easily break his neck in this season cos he's now slow undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Damon03:
Roki is right, his mind control wasn't the only thing he had in season 4, how come he's been stripped of everything else. When klaus wanted to attack him in s4 he disappeared. I think an original can easily break his neck in this season cos he's now slow undecided
Come to think of it, it is his mind control that i think he had been exhibiting, making people see and feel what he wants them to. And he has already shown that this mind control has become greater. All those appearing and disappearing acts he was pulling still had to do with the mind. He only started showing his true self in season 5. It still does not mean that he cannot go back to pulling those acts if he wanted to.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2013
Wat I don't understand is y silas wants katherine but it would be fun to see Silas have that vamp speed not dat slow motion he's exhibiting now.
Now that Stefan is back to his ripper state,isn't his humanity that he was trying to keep gonna vanish?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Slymonster(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2013
I just started watching The originals and its has a nice storyline from vampire diaries since this is there last episode and marcel being the bad guy in the originals with klaus and her were wolf girl and the baby she is carry...awesome...Yall should also watch the originals,its a continuation from klaus part with the other originals and family

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.