Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694045 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2013
chygoz3: Klaus is a master planner!!!

The guy is an absolute evil . . . .He knows how to manipulate events like a god. cool cool cool cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2013
I think I should start watching this “Originals" ...I wanted to wait for VD to end first...but....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2013
Davina powers has been proven to be within limits.

Thierry lover magic overshadowed hers when she went ballistic.

Marcel breaking his promise means Klaus will need to notch up his scheming prowess kiss kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2013
nani.666:
I think I should start watching this “Originals" ...I wanted to wait for VD to end first...but....

Originals is what the current Vampire Diaries should be.

It's the hit.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2013
chygoz3: Klaus is a master planner!!!
Walahi..klaus made me proud of him ehn.Marcel is no match for klaus at all.
Without Davina,marcel is nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2013
jmaine:

Originals is what the current Vampire Diaries should be.

It's the hit.

i will still be saying it the Originals remain the biggest thing that happens to Cw massive viewers unlike TVD whose limit is btw 12-30 i just hope they renew it when the season ends

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
That wolf that showed up in ep 3 is who sef?Tyler?

That witch that told hayley d gender of her baby,is she possessed or wat?
I had to google those words she said in Latin
And the translation is this---"it ll destroy us all"..

Klaus's baby maybe a good/bad thing sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
ella.b:

Walahi..klaus made me proud of him ehn.Marcel is no match for klaus at all.
Without Davina,marcel is nothing.
Take Davina out of the picture and Marcel will run away from new Orleans without looking back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
ella.b:
That wolf that showed up in ep 3 is who sef?Tyler?

That witch that told hayley d gender of her baby,is she possessed or wat?

Klaus's baby may a good/bad thing sha.
I knew those words will mean something like that.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hhahahaha episode 4 of the originals is gonna be epic!!! I already feel sorry for Marcel.

WTF was he thinking not living up to his words? LMAO!!!!! this dude have no clue about who hes dealing with. He probably take Klaus for grantee because Klaus raised him up with so much love.

He should ask Damon, what happens when one spoiled Klaus plan. grin grin grin grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBxHMzdGVbQ

[/url]

And WTF he don't even know when an original dies, their entire sired line die along with them, and yet hes trying to look for a way to kill them. I think he needs to take a holiday to Mystic Falls. cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
nani.666:

Are you kidding me girlfriend? Like seriously don't torture yourself, trust me the originals is good. You will get addicted in no time.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu:

Are you kidding me girlfriend? Like seriously don't torture yourself, trust me the originals is good. You will get addicted in no time.

Lmao. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu: Hhahahaha episode 4 of the originals is gonna be epic!!! I already feel sorry for Marcel.

WTF was he thinking not living up to his words? LMAO!!!!! this dude have no clue about who hes dealing with. He probably take Klaus for grantee because Klaus raised him up with so much love.

He should ask Damon, what happens when one spoiled Klaus plan. grin grin grin grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBxHMzdGVbQ

[/url]

And WTF he don't even know when an original dies, their entire sired line die along with them, and yet hes trying to look for a way to kill them. I think he needs to take a holiday to Mystic Falls. cheesy grin grin grin

Leave Marcel..na hin time to shine.
Dude is just being stupid and e go regret am big time.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
ella.b:

Leave Marcel..na hin time to shine.
Dude is just being stupid and e go regret am big time.

But one thing for sure, the nigga is hot Gosh.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu:

But one thing for sure, the nigga is hot Gosh.

Lol.
Thumbs up to Julie.I mean that woman sure knows how to get hot dudes for her shows.
I hvnt seen one ugly person in both tvd or TO(except silas at d beginning).
Its impossible to overlook their handsome features.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
ella.b:

They simply showed us that bing translation is useless except it was intentional.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
jmaine:

They simply showed us that bing translation is useless except it was intentional.

so true..those were difficult to find mehn.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kslib(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Erm, pls does vampire diaries have two types----- ie Original and Ordinary lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

I want to start watching it to keep my self busy,so i'll like it if you vampires can explain better.. I know Google is my friend but since you guys have reached page 65, it means "you vampires have gone far"---- I want to hear from the horse's mouth.

Thanks in Advance!!
All izz well!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
alrighty... just downloaded episodes 1, 2 and 3......time to start watching and see what all the fuss is about smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kslib: Erm, pls does vampire diaries have two types----- ie Original and Ordinary lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

I want to start watching it to keep my self busy,so i'll like it if you vampires can explain better.. I know Google is my friend but since you guys have reached page 65, it means "you vampires have gone far"---- I want to hear from the horse's mouth.

Thanks in Advance!!
All izz well!

Welccome. What a good way to keep yourself busy. Being an original vampire simply means that, they are the original family. They are the first vampire and from them all other vampires originated. Being an original means special powers, they can compelled others vampires, whereby an ordinary vampire can only compelled a human. And an original can not be killed, actually only a special dagger made from the white oak tree can kill them. They are the oldest vampires in all of history which means they are the strongest.

Am afraid you are not gonna be able to digest all this quite easily unless you watch a series called "the vampire diaries"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
ella.b:

Lol.
Thumbs up to Julie.I mean that woman sure knows how to get hot dudes for her shows.
I hvnt seen one ugly person in both tvd or TO(except silas at d beginning).
Its impossible to overlook their handsome features.

haahahha so true.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kslib(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu:

Welccome. What a good way to keep yourself busy. Being an original vampire simply means that, they are the original family. They are the first vampire and from them all other vampires originated. Being an original means special powers, they can compelled others vampires, whereby an ordinary vampire can only compelled a human. And an original can not be killed, actually only a special dagger made from the white oak tree can kill them. They are the oldest vampires in all of history which means they are the strongest.

Am afraid you are not gonna be able to digest all this quite easily unless you watch a series called "the vampire diaries"

Nice! Thanks alot for the brief, I understood what you explained up there..

What i want to know is if the show itself is divided into two parts But Under the same story-line---- "Vampire Diaries-- the originals" AND "Vampire Diaries",--------- OR is it just "Vampire Diaries"?

Hope my question ain't confusing.. Once again thanks!
All izz well!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kslib: Erm, pls does vampire diaries have two types----- ie Original and Ordinary lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Thanks in Advance!!
All izz well!

Ah..Kslib dear..u ve to watch vamp diaries to understand d originals o.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kslib:

What i want to know is if the show itself is divided into two parts But Under the same story-line---- "Vampire Diaries-- the originals" AND "Vampire Diaries",--------- OR is it just "Vampire Diaries"?

All izz well!

Nope..originals is a spin-off of tvd.
Different storylines.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!

They are two different shows, but the originals. Klaus, rebekah, and Elijah mikaelson were all part of the vampire diaries but now they move to new orleans to settle some family matter and thats where the story take off. The vampire diaries is entirely different from the originals but created by the same person.

The originals just has three episode so far and the vampire diaries has 4 season and currently in their 5th. But we got to better understand the originals through tvd. They are not the only originals. Their mom, dad and three other sibling die during the vampire diaries.

It will be better if you atleast start watching the vampire diaries season two to four to better understand the originals.

But take it from me, the vampire diaries is another series you wouldn't regret watching. Just start it from their.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kslib(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
ella.b:

Ah..Kslib dear..u ve to watch vamp diaries to understand d originals o.
Oh, now i see!
All izz well!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kslib(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu:

They are two different shows, but the originals. Klaus, rebekah, and Elijah mikaelson were all part of the vampire diaries but now they move to new orleans to settle some family matter and thats where the story take off. The vampire diaries is entirely different from the originals but created by the same person.

The originals just has three episode so far and the vampire diaries has 4 season and currently in their 5th. But we got to better understand the originals through tvd. They are not the only originals. Their mom, dad and three other sibling die during the vampire diaries.

It will be better if you atleast start watching the vampire diaries season two to four to better understand the originals.

But take it from me, the vampire diaries is another series you wouldn't regret watching. Just start it from their.
Wow, now i know better..

Thanks for the heads-up roki..
All izz well!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kslib(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
ella.b:

Nope..originals is a spin-off of tvd.
Different storylines.
Thanks!! I am no longer confused.. smiley
All izz well!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Great now start watching and join the fan club. grin grin grin

By the way where you gonna watch it from?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2013

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
more

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.