Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694133 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2013

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kslib(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu: Great now start watching and join the fan club. grin grin grin

By the way where you gonna watch it from?
I will buy the Dvd, then download all the first and last episodes of each season online, compare them(the Dvd and the downloaded episodes) just to be sure i'm not buying fake.. grin grin

I will start this night..
All izz well!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kslib:
I will buy the Dvd, then download all the first and last episodes of each season online, compare them(the Dvd and the downloaded episodes) just to be sure i'm not buying fake.. grin grin

I will start this night..
All izz well!

You nor well. Good luck with that one. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu: ,

to me Klaus is the combination of Stefan and Damon, holla #teamklaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
hyzicbond:

to me Klaus is the combination of Stefan and Damon, holla #teamklaus

More like the combination of rippa stefan, Damon, and Eric Northman.

[size=20pt]Welcome.[/size]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu:

More like the combination of rippa stefan, Damon, and Eric Northman.

[size=20pt]Welcome.[/size]

omg!!! Eric is the man but foolish enough to leave and got himself killed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
hyzicbond:

omg!!! Eric is the man but foolish enough to leave and got himself killed

Got himself killed? How please stop cracking jokes. I have not been able to catch up with season 6 yet infact lemme start today.

But Eric is really dead?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
rokiatu:

Got himself killed? How please stop cracking jokes. I have not been able to catch up with season 6 yet infact lemme start today.

But Eric is really dead?

u dey behind gan oooo, don't lemme post any spoiler season 6 is awesome
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
But how can eric be dead?

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
grin Roki always finds d right pictures for her emotions.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
yea I like her lol

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2013

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
http://www.watch-tvseries.net/ is pretty goof for people wanting to watch both TVD and TO online.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Back from picnic
It's time to see episode 3
Downloading subtitle on point

BTW, does anyone know you can watch any episode with subtitle? THAT IS HOW I ENJOY MY THING.. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
klaroline and Klamile

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
ella.b:
klaroline and Klamile

hmmmmm no...let Cami stay with Marcel.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by theanonymous: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ive started Vampire Diaries 5!! Interestingly interesting grin
Early or Late?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
cool

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
rokiatu: cool

Lol. Silas ehn. Perfect reply.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
O.michael.O:
Back from picnic
It's time to see episode 3
Downloading subtitle on point

BTW, does anyone know you can watch any episode with subtitle? THAT IS HOW I ENJOY MY THING.. grin
bros serious na

4 where u dey take download ya own wit subT
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adufaye: bros serious na

4 where u dey take download ya own wit subT
lol..grin
Am serious jor.
I didnt download any episode dat subtitle has been synced with it.i dloaded it apart.
Just google for example
'vampire diaries season 5 episode 3 subtitle.srt' and dload.it's always in zip format.
Jst extract it and goto d subtitle option on your phone video player and select.voila
it wil start displayin wit subtitle

it works with vlc also on computer.jst drag d sub to d vlc while the video is playing.

Hope it helps.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
O.michael.O:
lol..grin
Am serious jor.
I didnt download any episode dat subtitle has been synced with it.i dloaded it apart.
Just google for example
'vampire diaries season 5 episode 3 subtitle.srt' and dload.it's always in zip format.
Jst extract it and goto d subtitle option on your phone video player and select.voila
it wil start displayin wit subtitle

it works with vlc also on computer.jst drag d sub to d vlc while the video is playing.

Hope it wells.
doz it wrk on bb?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
So I've finally seen this Originals... so basically it's Just continuing from when Nicklaus went home....smh...so this probably means that they won't be showing Nicklaus or Elijah anymore on VD.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
nani.666:
So I've finally seen this Originals... so basically it's Just continuing from when Nicklaus went home....smh...so this probably means that they won't be showing Nicklaus or Elijah anymore on VD.....

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adufaye: doz it wrk on bb?
Nope.sorry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
oh...and that Witch that wiped the floor with Rebecca.....She's really powerful and all...but someone needs to teach that bitch a lesson.....she's starting to piss me off....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
O.michael.O:
Nope.sorry
ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.