Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (778 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2013
deleted
Re: deleted by butta(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2013
First of all you have to be honest and sincere within yourself if it is because she has a job that is why u want to get married to her ? All I can see from your post is you are more concerned about her having a job than the girl herself. Job should not be the reason why you should not get married to someone u claim u love, remember she has every right to further her education if she so desires so pls don't be self centred and naïve about this you know what is right so do what is right
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2013
butta: First of all you have to be honest and sincere within yourself if it is because she has a job that is why u want to get married to her ? All I can see from your post is you are more concerned about her having a job than the girl herself. Job should not be the reason why you should not get married to someone u claim u love, remember she has every right to further her education if she so desires so pls don't be self centred and naïve about this you know what is right so do what is right
Thanks for this.I am not marrying her because she has a job.
Re: deleted by greatgod2012(f): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2013
You cant say she doesnt have job, because she has prospect, shes already working and only stopped to further her aducation, which at the end, will be for the betterment of everyone in the family, so, her joblessness is temporary, which i dont think should be an hinderance btwn the tw of you,if you truly see what you want in a wife in her.
After bagging her HND, she is going to use it to secure a better job than the one she was doing b4, so, its only for a moment, if you can, bear with her and also, that is not a reason to be complaining about the financial responsibilities at home, its just for a moment.
May God help you.

1 Like

Re: deleted by aadetoyin(f): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Na wa for this man o. Her jobless status is temporary. She is even trying to read more so that she can be able to be a better person so appreciate that instead of worrying ur head. Or are u scared of been the one that will feed her and pay her fees. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Single,serious And Mature Lady.... / Get Her To Fall In Love With You With These 5 Easy Steps / (for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.