Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (99855 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Where are the service and spare parts outlets in Abuja?
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I will support anyone with brain and "know how" to run a business successfully regardless of their tribe and color of skin. . . That is the level we need to get to, i have to much respect for Dangote and the rest of them as well, and now this Innoson has been added to my respectful Nigerians, though i ave no idea who is.
dangote is a criminal
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
vislabraye: Did they actually build the car or assemble different parts from various cars? This car looks like a Toyota Prado.
Not withstanding, we should be able to build our own vehicles.

At least now someone is championing the move . . . Hurray!!!!!!!!!!
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chukskalidon:
dangote is a criminal

Just like OBJ and the rest of them, and yet he has the balls to declare his assets
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by zolajpower: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
cant hardily believe this where actually made in nigeria. i fink they RE assemble here. cos if they RE made here why do we still buy @a very exorbitant rate ?
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
Good looking car I don't care I ll buy it if I have the money.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by pacioti: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
wesley80: I dont believe they actually built those cars in Nigeria, can anyone convince me they did?
youtube is ur frnd
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Butoneday2(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
If they don't talk about you, u're nobody. Inooo as they are talking u are moving forward. No be me talkam na so i dey for bible.

3 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
zolajpower: cant hardily believe this where actually made in nigeria. i fink they RE assemble here. cos if they RE made here why do we still buy @a very exorbitant rate ?

young man, the cost of production in nigeria is not favourable! if u think i dont know wot am talking, go check y a nigerian made elctrical cable like cutix is more expensive than chinese imported cables. You have to factor in the amount of diesel he buy to run Gen when PHCN outage occur as usual. Besides this is a very yound company that is yet to break even, rmbr when MTN enterd Nija, we bought simcards for 50k. He needs time to break even and reduce cost, if not he may pack up so soon. Power is still a factor affecting production in Nigeria. Y we still pay high call rate for calls in this country is bc these telecom companies burn fuel 24/7 to render services and they have to factor that into their cost.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by tmontee: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Look men!!

I love Innoson Motors. That man is a true rep of what an Igbo Man can do if he sets his mind to something.

My only issue with Innoson is that his prices are ridiculous. Why would you be selling chinese cars which we all know its depreciation speed for the same price as a superior Korean, Japanese or even German car?!

Thats why you are more likely to see a Tata vehicle than see an Innosson car.

It would do you a lot more good if you learnt to look on the brighter side of things. Don't just run down other people's efforts just because you can. Good news though is that your pessimism alone cannot hurt the Innoson business one bit. Again I'd appreciate if you could show some proof the vehicles I see in these pictures are actually chinese products. Facs and figures dude, facts and figures!

His marketing strategy needs to change.

Reduce the price and add up to 3 year warranty or 100,000km (whichever comes first). Attract people with what you have to offer rather than rely of the government to give him some sort of monopoly on car sales in Nigeria..

[/b]

It would do you a lot more good if you learnt to look on the brighter side of things. Don't just run down other people's efforts just because you can. Good news though is that your pessimism alone cannot hurt the Innoson business one bit. Again I'd appreciate if you could show some proof the vehicles I see in these pictures are actually chinese products. Facts and figures dude, facts and figures!

3 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by slavia(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kudos to IVM for summoning the guts to start something.....i am proud of him
But whoever posted these pics should have endeavoured to get pics of the engine and the interior.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by mikeslim(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
They look beautiful but they sound like a diesel generator on wheels!
passed one on the 3rd mainland bridge and i had to slow down and see if the exhaust had problem cos the car looked new.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
hardbody: Point of correction, it is SUV 'assembled' by INNOSON Motors not 'Made'.

You're ignorant. INNOSON vehicles are manufactured in Nigeria. The process at that factory fulfills all the industry requirements to classify it as manufacturing. Please endeavour to conduct proper research on the facility before uttering things you know nothing about. A good start would be actually VISITING the place to SEE what they do before pronouncing your judgement.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
nony30: Woow!! Nice attempt compared τ̲̅ȍ some suvs that have been around for years. in 20 years time this SUV will be competing big time.have d ofe Nmanu people seen this yetPls somebody should call their attention τ̲̅ȍ dis.

I remember the Hyundai of those days that no one wanna touch with the ugliest longest pole . . . Now they are up there, but Innoson needs to keep improving to be up there as well and with our support, i am sure all will be well

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
tmontee:

It would do you a lot more good if you learnt to look on the brighter side of things. Don't just run down other people's efforts just because you can. Good news though is that your pessimism alone cannot hurt the Innoson business one bit. Again I'd appreciate if you could show some proof the vehicles I see in these pictures are actually chinese products. Facs and figures dude, facts and figures!

Innoson motors

Donfeng China motors

Again, this is not beef, simply stating facts. Same thing they all did with assembling of motor cycles and 'iPassMyNeighbour' generators..

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
Nice one, keep it up INNOSON
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb: Spare part dey? cos I know the inside/engine is not made by Innoson

^^^You're asking an Igbo man whether spare parts dey?......please tell me you're joking! undecided

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Innoson motors

Donfeng China motors

Again, this is not beef, simply stating facts. Same thing they all did with assembling of motor cycles and 'iPassMyNeighbour' generators..

^^^So what if the design of both buses are similar? You do know they have Chinese technical partners?; i've seen them working at his Nnewi factory together with indigenous Nigerian staff.

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by ddeola: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Nice one. The govt should patronize IVM seriously speaking
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Innoson motors

Donfeng China motors

Nissan Quest in japan/Mecury villager in America.Infinity in America/Primera in japan.Pathfinder in Japan/Infinity in America.d list is endless,of cars that have different names same design and parts for sale in different countries.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
More of innoson vehicles

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by chizel: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
Waooo,thumps up for innoson,I will like to have one of them
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by BlackBaron: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Always thought the SUV's looked good and rugged.

But I'll never buy a car from them until I know of its Car crash test safety ratings.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Keep those pics and information coming . . . tongue
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kudos to innoson, i know say 1 day u go make us proud! A very young entrepreneur cool

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by kolexy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
MacLovington: Why do we find it so hard to just simply support our own??

Some are claiming that it's a Nissan or Toyota engine in it, why are people so pessimistic?

My only grouse with Innoson is that I have never come across anywhere you can see their prices or interior or any proper marketing.

Take Nairaland for example. A large number of people who visit Nairaland have a decent purchasing power, both home and abroad. Are we not worth targeting as potential customers?

Innoson should take a leaf from Tata motors. Make it possible for 50% of Nigerians to own a small car ($3000-5000) and Innoson will become a household name.

Best comment so far. I don't understand why he is atrting with SUVs. I expect him to start with small cars that most middle class nigerians can afford, b4 venturing into luxury cars.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^So what if the design of both buses are similar? You do know they have Chinese technical partners?; i've seen them working at his Nnewi factory together with indigenous Nigerian staff.

I understand that o!

I am just responding to the guy that was asking questions. The company that made the second bus is actually the Chinese partner of Innoson.

I think their agreement is for Innosson to build their car another a different brand name.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by carlosslim: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dis particular 1 looks very nice bt if search for IVM SUV online,wat u get z alarming...IVM pls improve ur publicity abeg
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by blackmale1: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju: After seeing the new pictures, 2.5 million last!!!!

grin Bros, 3.5 million,take am or leave am..

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by snakova(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
na lie. naija cannot,i repeat cannot produce a commercially viable car in the near future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.