Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (99854 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes it was and what makes you or me think that there was not some kinda agreement between Innoson and the other China manufacturer . . . Na wa oh, we should be celebrating the start of something good, is Innoson auto perfect, i am sure they are not, but can they improve, you bet they could.

im sure everyone celebrates Innoson motors.. But simply calling it as it is shouldn't be seen as something negative.

In my opinion, innosons only problem is cost and poor marketing.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju:
Let's tell the truth and then focus on other matters later. Buying an Innoson car is like buying a Chinese car assembled and labelled by Nigerians.[/b]

For a country that is even importing men to marry, i will surely walk around with my head high that we have started to assemble. . . . Chairman, the situation and conditions in Nigeria are horrible to have a succeful buz, so this gentleman has done well
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

im sure everyone celebrates Innoson motors.. But simply calling it as it is shouldn't be seen as something negative.

In my opinion, innosons only problem is cost and poor marketing.

Some people that have been to the place said, some of the parts were fabricated in Nigeria . . . have you been to the factory before and being to the assembly line? I have not been there so i have limited information but i am just super excited to see this
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
This is a company every Nigerian should root for. Just think about the possibilities a decade from now if people like Innoson are encouraged. I'm sure there are future Nigerian pioneers waiting and watching how Innoson will be received by the Nigerian people. Please let's try to encourage our talents.

3 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by bright87: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb2qttBDyXI

Found this video on youtube about Innoson Plant. Hope it helps ?

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by supaeagles(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:
Yes it was and what makes you or me think that there was not some kinda agreement between Innoson and the other China manufacturer . . . Na wa oh, we should be celebrating the start of something good, is Innoson auto perfect, i am sure they are not, but can they improve, you bet they could.
Agree....but all the car makers you mentioned have actually designed and engineered cars in the past and currently. Where they source their parts is a business decision.
I hail what Innoson has done, but tell me how is it different from what Peugeot did in kaduna since the 80s? Has innoson done any engineering design??
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
supaeagles:
Agree....but all the car makers you mentioned have actually designed and engineered cars in the past and currently. Where they source their parts is a business decision.
I hail what Innoson has done, but tell me how is it different from what Peugeot did in kaduna since the 80s? Has innoson done any engineering design??

Yes, if you look at the 2000 Honda Accord and that of Elantra, you will hardly notice any difference, meaning, there is nothing wrong in another company copying the other to some certain level . . . at the end of the day, all we saying is INNOSON has done well and shd be celebrated
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Abrantie: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
Made in China. Assembled In Nicha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
Magicdon: shut up your mouth n commend innoson. How many car manufacturers like innoson do we have. What can you make in ur life. Just to sit n condemn peoples efforts!

na fool. go to nnewi.. all those okada they assemble. have the importers name to d last rubber in it.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by jfkenny(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
PapaFejiro:

how can that be in lagos or anywhere else apart from the east. that is not a jeep, the functions are terrible not even a back wheeler talk much of a 4*4 jeep, its front wheel. can pay 500k for that.

but dem try sha. lets still praise them as its comming out from naija where nothing good comes out.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Rimbaldi: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
wesley80: I dont believe they actually built those cars in Nigeria, can anyone convince me they did?

Go to Nnewi and Enugu plants and see for yourself.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
ebamma: Innoson=Made in china, coupled in nigeria
Haters. Can you even assemble a toy calculator?

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Sylverbox(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
Nice Job Innoson....their Buses are quite durable and I have no doubts dat this too will be. Now that its our own thing some nit wits would rather have it free of charge, jst cos its made(or assembled) here doesn't make it inferior. Its high time we supported our own, dats d only way we can move past all these stagnation.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by MajorJ(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
DESIGNED BY CHINESE CARMAKER DONGFENG, blue print is given to INNOSON, Engine is imported, then body and components excluding the ENgine are made in Nigeria.

i would have posted pics here to compare, but i have better things to do, than argue with some morons who dont even have faith in the potential of thier own country, or thier own brothers, they haven't produce ordinary broomstick and they are quick to condemn someone that is producing car batteries, car tires e.t.c, even if the design isn't his, ITS JUST A STARTUP, in the near future, watch how they start designing thiers.

Compare
http://www.dfmc.com.cn/product/CarsList_en.aspx?infoclass=ZHC
http://innosonivm.com/en/ProductList.Asp
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2013
Proxytalk: why is car manufacturing too complex to our mind to accept it can be done in Nigeria. i really felt bad how its difficult for ppl, evidenced they ve blocked their mind to remain underdevelop 4life. So coupling of parts is what over 4000 men are doing in nnewi and another 4000 in enugu.
Mr chukwuma has said that the engines are from toyota cos ajaokuta steel is not working. the body shelves are done in d factory, dashbord, bumber inside plastic covers and other plastic compnts are done in enugu

Don't mind them. It is racial inferiority complex that's killing them.

When you feel racially inferior as a black person, you find it difficult to accept that your fellow blacks are doing things that run contrary to that position of inferiority you've placed them (and yourself), so you try to reduce/downgrade their accomplishment to fit into your adopted level of inferiority, in order to regain your psychological balance.

So even if you present all the evidence in the world proving that manufacturing of vehicles (which to them is a white and Asian skill, not a black one) is taking place in Nnewi, they will reject it and maintain that it is mere assembly taking place there, even though they've never personally visited the facility to inspect their operations.

It's a form of mental illness, so you can't really blame them.

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by veron007: 2:10am On Apr 04, 2013
My company (construction) has been using 3 of these for more than 9 months and it's performing better than the Toyota Hilux we have. Better fuel economy and uptill now we have not had any course to repair anything.

3 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 04, 2013
hardbody: Point of correction, it is SUV 'assembled' by INNOSON Motors not 'Made'.

Meanwhile, i think the exterior looks good, but that does not tell me how sturdy the SUV is. I am aware you know there are categories of SUVs, some are glorified 'higher' cars and do not have capabilities of withstanding the ruggedness usually associated with SUVs.

Having said that, i am impressed at your enthusiasm in both posting this, working to make the pic clear and defending your position stoutly. Which brings me to the next question, do u like sell for them or work there? Just an innocent question##

SUV means are "sub-urban vehicle"
They are not meant to withstand ruggedness the way you think.

Jeeps are made fore the "rugged_est" terrains and area while SUV is made for the inner city.... for cruising in space, style and comfort (at a good speed too)

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Startechng: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Shoo!! I sabi you before?! undecided

Abeg drex jor!

You called yourself juju nd u re acting like one... Why cant we embrace nigeria or do u have any other country of origin or citizenship? Nonsense...!
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by kevoneal: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2013
nairaman66: It ought to have been named Innosuv!! The Federal Government should adopt this SUV as their official cars.. grin

Seconded!
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Valto(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2013
bad belle full here...they keep saying everything is assembled, yet they havent even been to nnewi talkless of visiting the company to see with their eyes... INNOSON is growning in leaps and bound and u league of haters are here whining!!

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2013
Those SUV try sha,but these innoson folks don't do massive publicity!! Am sure not many nigerians know about their cars
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by duke4ever: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2013
INNOSON, may God continue to bless your effort.

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by arbitrage: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2013
I am still doubting that SUV is made in Nigeria by a Nigerian automobile company. I'm impressed if it is true because it compares well to other Chinese made cars I have seen on road.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2013
unite4real: LOTS OF COMMENTS HERE KEEP REFERING TO THIS SUV AS A JEEP. JEEP IS A PRODUCT LIKE TOYOTA, HONDA AND HYUNDAI. SO THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INNOSON JEEP BUT RATHER INNOSON SUV
[size=13pt]Sorry but that is how we choose to call it in Nigeria, you got any problem with that? go hang yourself.
Do you also know that all cubed seasonings are called maggi and all canned fish are called Geisha
THAT BIG 'CAR' IS A 'JEEP'[/size]

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by ABAKA72(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: V said it b4. Innoson's growing
I agree with you, the guy is gradually improving. Innoson will suprise Nigerians within the next five years, just like he did when he set up the auto plant from no were.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by ABAKA72(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Remember the glorious days that Nigerians used to sing about, Nigeria never build much then too, was only assembling like VW used to be assembled in Lagos and now even the used parts are import - So if Innoson is doing nothing but to assemble, it is a good start in good direction.
Let us give credit when it is needed
shut up you bloody f00l, VW is a German made car and has assembly plants all over the world including Lagos. There is no other auto brand in the world named innoson, those cars are a collective pride of Nigeria and are made in Nnewi. this is the twenty first century and while folk are forging ahead with the times, your people are sitting in government offices waiting to be spoon feed by the federal government while the jobless ones like you are busy denying an obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Bobajo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
How much the SUV be abeg. Me ready to buy one. Make people wey dey hate dey run their mouth. Na dem know
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by cecegorz(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

In my opinion, innosons only problem is cost and poor marketing
Dude, the Bolded is the only sense you've made since you began all your arguments.
You are an Anambra man, yet you have never been to the assembly line to see for your self except sourcing online pictures and running unnecessary, but degrading commentary on IVM here.
How do you expect a young start-up in a multi-billion dollar industry to begin where Ford started in 1904?
The Enterprising young man had entered into partnership with the Chinese to bring back production lines, with attendant job creation for our economy, the only thing he deserves is encouragement.
I remember Engr. Izuogu tried to tow your line of reasoning by designing and building an Engine block from scratch, in a country that has no functional steel mill. Pray tell, have you ever seen a single unit of his car on display? There is no need re-inventing the wheel to prove nothing.
What IVM needs to do is to go and poach seasoned Marketing Executives from Toyota Nigeria, KIA, or Honda and push the brands in our faces, enter into partnership with Telcos to use them in running those '1000 Cars for free' shindigs. Then possibly pushing it to the civil service commissions for staff to buy on lease and pay over 4 years.
The future is truly bright for the young company.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Emytexboy(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2013
any body that is jealous of igbo technology shld go hud transformer.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Emytexboy(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2013
ABAKA72: shut up you bloody f00l, VW is a German made car and has assembly plants all over the world including Lagos. There is no other auto brand in the world named innoson, those cars are a collective pride of Nigeria and are made in Nnewi. this is the twenty first century and while folk are forging ahead with the times, your people are sitting in government offices waiting to be spoon feed by the federal government while the jobless ones like you are busy denying an obvious truth.
: its all prooved that some them are not happy
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Emytexboy(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2013
[/color] grin grin
Fhemmmy:

[color=#000099]Yes, if you look at the 2000 Honda Accord and that of Elantra, you will hardly notice any difference, meaning, there is nothing wrong in another company copying the other to some certain level . . . at the end of the day, all we saying is INNOSON has done well and shd be celebrated
grin[quote author=Fhemmmy]

[color=#000099][b]Yes, if you look at the 2000 Honda Accord and that of Elantra, you will hardly notice an

you have said it all my brother. i like ppl with wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.