Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (99897 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
THESE CARS ARE COOL. THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES IT LOOK NIGERIAN IS THE LOGO.
MAZI INNOSON NEEDS TO GET AN ARTIST TO DESIGN A LOGO ..... LESS LOCAL
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by amiskurie(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
I bet TATA can't stand innoson vehicles.
This design looks mordern than that of TATA.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
nony30: Nissan Quest in japan/Mecury villager in America.Infinity in America/Primera in japan.Pathfinder in Japan/Infinity in America.d list is endless,of cars that have different names same design and parts for sale in different countries.

Na wah o!!

Why you wan twist this issue na?!

Innoson markets those cars in Nigeria as Innoson vehicles with no link to China. If not say boys are sharp and researched him, many people dont know.

LR4 in the U.S is marketed as Discovery in the UK, but one thing remains the same and that is the LAND ROVER mark. Same for some of those other vehicles you stated above. The name might be different, but the brand mark (parent company is the same.) Nobody tries to hoodwink you.

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by blackmale1: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

I understand that o!

I am just responding to the guy that was asking questions. The company that made the second bus is actually the Chinese partner of Innoson.

I think their agreement is for Innosson to build their car another a different brand name.
These guys no go understand u oh..all they know is innoson designs and manufactures cars..a truely nigerian car grin hehehe
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by supaeagles(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
amiskurie: I bet TATA can't stand innoson vehicles.
.....and Tata is laughing all the way to the bank with the number of vehicles they sell. At least they designed and manufactured their automobiles (agreed they do not look good). These Innoson cars on the other hand were just assembled here : please where is our design ingenuity or engineering creativeness on display here?
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Valto(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
keep up the good works INNOSON

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju: Nice!!

But I wont pay more than 1.5 million for those things.

Which is exactly how much you paid for your tokunboh I-vtec.

I understand sha...

When a man has never tried doing something, he doesnt know the difficulties gone through in achieving it.

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
supaeagles:
.....and Tata is laughing all the way to the bank with the number of vehicles they sell. At least they designed and manufactured their automobiles (agreed they do not look good). These Innoson cars on the other hand were just assembled here : please where is our design ingenuity or engineering creativeness on display here?

Tata cars and Innosson cars in my opinion are at par at best..

However, Tata vehicles are cheaper than Innosons. Thats why Tata sells more.

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
okpara ugo:

Which is exactly how much you paid for your tokunboh I-vtec.

I understand sha...

When a man has never tried doing something, he doesnt know the difficulties gone through in achieving it.

Ugo, How much would pay for that car?!
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by blackmale1: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
amiskurie: I bet TATA can't stand innoson vehicles.
TATA are not too eye catching but they are original designs,China and South Korea just copy Japanese and German designs

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju: After seeing the new pictures, 2.5 million last!!!!

A hungry man is an angry man.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
innoson hummer bus, The young shall grow, ekeson and some of the transporters are making use of them shutling around Nigeria

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ugo, How much would pay for that car?!

I dont have money for their Jeep but i will go for their bus the day i get the money. Transporters using Innoson hummer buses arent complaining.

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by TopDog1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
So impressed.

Naija got hope.

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Emmy9ite(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Scarpon: we have to support them just like American support their owns , ford cars, apple, E.T.C
True talk! We have to support our own!

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
unite4real: [size=18pt]LOTS OF COMMENTS HERE KEEP REFERING TO THIS SUV AS A JEEP. JEEP IS A PRODUCT LIKE TOYOTA, HONDA AND HYUNDAI. SO THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INNOSON JEEP BUT RATHER INNOSON SUV[/size]

We have trashed out this JEEP issue before so leave that to rest.

Even the dictionary recognizes JEEP as a synonym of SUV for the popularity of the old carmaker JEEP.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
Inosson Motors

Chinese Motors
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Warranty in Nigeria is not that easy cos our way of using things and maintenance history is bad.

True talk, most car engines go bad because the users care less to open the car hood and top fluids when necessary.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
I think Innoson needs a marketting strategy that puts details into the quality of their products, relability and the availability of spare parts and sevice. We can put them ahead of the competition. The Chinese auto industry is getting extremely competitive especially within China and most auto manufacturers are looking for newer territories outside of their borders to set up factories either for manufacture or assembly of ckd's. Nigeria has all the prerequisites for the automobile manufacturing industry and a lot can be achieved when the right processes are implemented. From a marketting perspective (which is one of my areas of specialty), I haven't seen any billboard here in Abuja displaying any Innoson vehicles neither do I know of any retail or service outlets here. I'm not saying that there are none but everything about a locally manufactured vehicle should be shoved down the throat of everyone here and more importantly, displayed in your face so that we can recognise our local content achievements and be proud to support the local auto industry.

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
okpara ugo:

True talk, most car engines go bad because the users care less to open the car hood and top fluids when necessary.

If the car is brand new and good, why should I look under the hood for anything except to take a picture with my engines?! cheesy

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by billante(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
We debated this topic for a long time.....i dont know why it still coming up all the time!

For all those calling innoson vehicles as assembled cars, it is only the CKD(complete knockdown engine dat is imported from japan every other component of the vehicles are made locally by innoson and other local nnewi based manufactures......the plastic components of his cars like the bumpers,fenders, side mirrors etc are all produced at innoson plastics at his emene enugu factory.....battery is produced by Ibeto industry....another nnewi manufacture does the seats and upholstery....the chasis as you can see from the pic is fabricated at the main innoson nnewi factory, the other small rubber components of his cars are done by one small manufacture or the other all at the east.

This is how every other motor manufacture all over the world produce their cars......the next phase of innoson is to gather a team of automobile engineers under his pay role that will now start to design and produce his engines in nigeria which is difficult now because of lack of iron and steel industry in nigeria

6 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by slavia(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
i totally agree with Car-Doc.
i think he should look into that and also discuss with a reliable bank or any other financial institution on strategies or payment plans that would enable Nigerians afford the vehicles, Thereby enabling them compete with China and Korea in Nigeria
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

If the car is brand new and good, why should I look under the hood for anything except to take a picture with my engines?! cheesy

Is ur car BAJAJ KeKe Napep?

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
okpara ugo:

Is ur car BAJAJ KeKe Napep?

Lol...

Nope.. I drive a Hyundai & a Honda.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

No matter how brand new a machine is, it is still an engine and anything could happen . . . Nigerians dont know that every 3 months or certain mileage driven, they ought to change oil or do servicing, Nigerians only blvs in repairs.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
wesley80: I dont believe they actually built those cars in Nigeria, can anyone convince me they did?
Can you convince me that BMWs were built in Germany?

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
Can you convince me that BMWs were built in Germany?

Lol . . . Pontiac Vibe is an american machine and yet the engine is all Toyota Matrix . . . i wonder what they would say to that . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by 9izguy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
wesley80: I dont believe they actually built those cars in Nigeria, can anyone convince me they did?
See, i have been to this IVM plant, every part of their cars except the engine are made here in Nigeria. It is only their engines that are made by their japanese partner.

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
9izguy:
See, i have been to this IVM plant, every part of their cars except the engine are made here in Nigeria. It is only their engines that are made by their japanese partner.

Thanks for this information . . . . there is no single car manufacturing company that manufactured every single part on their rides . . . dont know of Lamborghini oh and other extreme high end rides
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Magicdon(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chukskalidon:
cbaby I cnt really name that but u must know dat those Innoson label can't be. Most of them at Nnewi wil assemble Okada parts to give it their own label. I tink Innoson have to import d parts and assemble it, yea dats it and a lotta people are into dat . Check out d engine and u get what am saying and dats y I said I dnt c anything extra ordinary in d near future.
shut up your mouth n commend innoson. How many car manufacturers like innoson do we have. What can you make in ur life. Just to sit n condemn peoples efforts!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.