Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Heart Bleds - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Bleds (2934 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Bleds by bigfather(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2008
@Jenny
But on a second thought,an average naija guy would not appericiate a babe asking for money just barely a month the guy travelled naa. The babe for just look else where,which she finally got. All things being equal,make she follow her mind.
Re: My Heart Bleds by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 03, 2008
@Jenny
But on a second thought,an average naija guy would not appericiate a babe asking for money just barely a month the guy travelled naa. The babe for just look else where,which she finally got. All things being equal,make she follow her mind.

yes,i know d babe was too fast in asking for cash,but dat shouldnt be d reason y deji will go under hiding like a coward,should it?and shouldnt make him avoid her,or for him to even open his mouth and tell her dat its boring not kissing other guys,dats terrible

he kept avoiding her ,just for him to resurface again in náija after almost a week before calling d babe
Big father e dey obvious say d congee dey hol d guy and him dey find who go help reduce d rate of congee for him body naaa undecided
Re: My Heart Bleds by romeo(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2008
Abeg the babe na gold digger!! If i am the guy in question i will do worse than that!! How could you ask him for money just when he barely left back to his base? Did it ever occur to you that he might be without cash having spent almost all in Nigeria, You were busy making noise about his avoiding you because of money when he should be the one making noise for your greediness

You're a very greedy girl. Who doesn't know how much renting a house can cost in Nigeria? could be the guys one month salary and just after leaving Naija!! he needed that money more than you.

Even if you were asking him for a loan (which i so much doubt), you could've waited for him to sit comfortably before raining demands on him. But he's a wise guy and he saw the person in you on time and avoided you

How did you come about the apartment, the money or you stayed somewhere else until you got paid? that's what you should have done earlier.

Barely one month into a relationship, you don't even know a shit about him or what his work is and how much he's earning and you wanted money from him just like that.

SHAME ON YOU
Re: My Heart Bleds by Youngpo413: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2015
lookin4luv:
i met deji in dec 2006 when i went for a wedding some how we started hanging out together,till 1st week in jan when he travelled out of the country. he kept calling and started to ask me out and in mid feb i decided to go out with him.

his call was regular and i also kept in touch. in feb i got a job with the federal govt and d rule was that havin joined them in mid feb, i wont be paid till 1st wk in april of which i was deployed to ibadan where i had no relatives and i had to survive rent a place buy things 4 myself ,being dat my father is a pensioner and mum is a teacher,so i told deji d whole thing and i asked him to render any assistance in monetary value. he kept promising me dat he wld send his bro to give me money ,he kept posting me until finally i was paid my salary. then i told him dat i didnt need his money again and dat i was no more interested in d relationship out of anger, but aft some days i called to say i was sorry i didnt mean to act irrational.

apparently when i asked him 4 money his calls reduced so when we settled our rift his call drastically dropped.each time he called me, he sounded like a friend and not a boyfriend. he cld ask when last did i kiss and when i said i had not kissed anyone since he left, he would say dats so boring.

in our relationship, when there was a cramp and he swiches off, i am always d one to always tell him how to resolve issues withladies.

in dec i decided to date a guy i meet while i was serving in 2006,he had been askin me out i know he loves so dearly thou i like,i had d intention to introduce him to my parents later this month but all of a sudden i got a call on fri from deji,thou he called me once in jan and also in feb telling me that he was to come home in march for his sis weddin,telling me dat he just got to d country last thurs. i did see him on sat,he was apologisin sayin that it was work that kept him busy he has been begging 4 a come back said he wants to marry bla bla bla. i still like him and am scared of hurtin d other guy who loves me unconditionally.but i dont know if deji is for real cos i wont want to loose at both end as husband is scarce.
so husband was still scarce back then in 2008,hehehehe,naija ladies are on a long thing.
Re: My Heart Bleds by Mcslize: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2015
lookin4luv who resurrected this thread? It is almost 7yrs you created this thread and I believe you arr still in Nairaland. I'll be frank with you.

It is very wrong to demand money from a guy u newly gone in a relationship with.

I'm a guy and thats a great turn off for me. If I meet a girl and within 2weeks-1month of meeting her she starts demanding money to make Hair and money to buy this buy that, I just calmly pass her by. If I'm used to calling her in a frequent basis, I'll switch to not calling her at all for a whole 3weeks with the intent of forgetting about her completely.

I love using my personal free will to give a girl money. Even if a lady wants to demand money, it should be after both of you have spent lots of time together and the relationship is old enough to get financial support from the guy.

But on a serious note; asking for money from a guy u newly get in a relationship with is wrong.

Cus guys do luv girls that are self dependent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry An Ugly Man? / What Keeps A Man Faithful? / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.