Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273400 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
Jelad ventures has resumed for operations.

Make inquiries about car,jeep and truck purchases from Cotonou.

Also make inquiries about custom duty payable to Nigeria customs service at entry points into Nigeria.

You can also make inquiries about clearing your freight at Cotonou port.

for more info,call Gbenga on 08062948193,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
We are dedicating tomorrow to every call/inquiries about purchasing a car from Cotonou.
Our MTN Benin line will also be open for people who may need to call the parks directly.
Call +22967440978 or 08062948193 forore info.

Thanks and have a nice day,gbenga.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by zamirikpo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
hi.....u r doing a nice job.......please how much would it cost me to bring in a Mack or Benz 10,000litre diesel peddler with factory fitted meter. then again I've a lean budget yof 2.6m for a ride am in love with, it's d 2008/2009 Toyota Highlander . how can u help me. I've seen quotes for dis ride with this my budget on nairaland but I don't trust them.....expectingur reply it would d prompt my calling u. tanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
zamirikpo: hi.....u r doing a nice job.......please how much would it cost me to bring in a Mack or Benz 10,000litre diesel peddler with factory fitted meter. then again I've a lean budget yof 2.6m for a ride am in love with, it's d 2008/2009 Toyota Highlander . how can u help me. I've seen quotes for dis ride with this my budget on nairaland but I don't trust them.....expectingur reply it would d prompt my calling u. tanks.

Sir,most times I'll prefer posting their mobile numbers so we can call and ask questions.

Do you need a trailer and highlander at the same time or you need them at different intervals.You can only get 06 highlander for 2.8-2.9 and even at that we have to really go into the market to bargain hard,also note that your custom duty has been included in the quote.

kindly call me on 08062948193 for more information.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by tundeakande: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2013
Finally,my Hyundai Veracruz got to my my house this morning.
After weeks of inquiries,I finally allowed myself to be encouraged by Gbenga to at least see what operates in the parks,i was able to get a 2010 veracruz instead of an ix35 which i wanted to buy,paid for it on monday and right now it resting in my compound waiting for Jelad ventures technicians to fix it's tracker and vehicle registration.
i want to say thanks to Gbenga and the staff of Jelad ventures for making my trip worthwhile,although he refused payment into his account for reasons best known to him,i had to send my mechanic but at the end of everything he was able to perform what my wife even thought was impossible.
i hereby recommend jelad ventures,will soon upload pixs of my jeep.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
uying car from cotonou made easier.

Call or text to make inquiries about the car of your choice,

We help you buy and clear your car to Nigeria.

All you simply have to do is come over to inspect, negotiate and then pay for it when you are ready. You can email,ping or call for more info.

Advantages of Buying in Cotonou over Nigeria
- Untamppered mileage,
- Clean and cheaper rates,
- Untouched by any local mechanic,
- Factory paint and option types,
- Fast and efficient service
- Valid custom duty papers.
- Car tracking,registration and insurance.
Customer satisfaction is our watch word,you won't be disappointed.
Pick up and accommodation available if necessary.
We are based in Cotonou,seme and idiroko (Ogun state).

Our Contact Details:
Gbenga-
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
Buying car from Cotonou made easier.

All you simply have to do is come over to inspect, negotiate and then pay for it when you are ready. You can email,ping or call for more info.

- Untamppered mileage,

Our Contact Details:
Gbenga-
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Jamesbashiru: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
jelad ventures and Gbenga,thanks for helping with my 04 camry.

Picked it up at the border myself this morning and i am now in ibadan,immediately i get to any custom checkpoint,all they just do is check my papers and wave me on.

once again gbenga,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2013
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS[/color]

Q:[color=#990000]
:Some car/jeep prices quoted by Jelad ventures are always expensive.

A:[b][/b]: Sir/Ma,most times when we give you prices of cars,jeeps/trucks,we add charges for custom duty.

For example,if we give you 850k as the price for a Toyota Camry 98 model from Cotonou,we have included the cost of custom duty,which means you are supposed to deduct 140k for custom duty from 850k,which leaves us with 690k as the actual price of the car from the parks.

Now,you are free to negotiate on the 690k because when you go with us into Cotonou,we don't negotiate/bargain on your behalf,you as the customer know your financial capacity,that is why we always encourage you to come into Cotonou and actually see what you want to buy,there are hundreds of dealers you can bargain with.Cotonou is a place where you can bargain and if you show willingness to buy,prices can be dropped,even to unbelievable rates,please like we have said earlier,all we have given you are asking prices,you cant sit at home and pay us money to fetch your car,you need to show up and bargain hard.

Note that you can bargain on custom duty an the reason is this,if you short-pay Nigerian customs service,you are not different from a customer who has brought a car into Nigeria illegally.Make sure you pay duty before your car moves on a Nigerian road.

We keep receiving calls from people who ask us if we can bring their cars into Nigeria without duty and we will like to tell you this, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO WE BUY CARS,JEEPS,TRUCKS,TRAILERS FROM COTONOU INTO NIGERIA WITHOUT DUTY.[/b]We are law abiding citizens and whoever wants to do business with us must stick to what the law stipulates[b](PAYMENT OF CUSTOM DUTY)[color=#990000][/color].

- Untamppered mileage,

Our Contact Details:
Gbenga-
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2013

- Untamppered mileage,

Our Contact Details:
Gbenga-
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2013
We are back on BBM,22B2B2C9
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Davisstuart: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
pls i need to know price of 2010 crosstour before coming
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:[/color]

[color=#990000]Q: WILL CUSTOM DUTY PAID AT IDIROKO/SEME BORDER GET MY CAR TO ANY STATE IN NIGERIA?
[/b]

A:[b]
: Yes,as long as you have paid the duty and it is not fake or short payment,you are free to drive your car in any part of Nigeria.

Short payment means not paying up to the evaluated amount of duty payable to Nigerian customs or false declaration of vehicle manufacture year e:g declaring an 08 car as 06/05 etc.

That is the reason we always encourage our customers to pick up the vehicles from the border whenever they are buying from parks in Cotonou.Immediately duty has been paid,your vehicle information is recorded in their database and also transferred to every custom checkpoint you may meet on your way back to base.

Always make sure your agent doesn't short pay or come up with fake custom papers.
At Jelad ventures,we are registered and licensed customs agent,we take care of your vehicle's entry at idiroko and seme border points.We also help customers who have paid for vehicles in Cotonou bring and clear their vehicles at border points.

For more information,call Gbenga on 08062948193(calls & whatsapp),+22967440978(MTN BENIN) or add BB pin- 22B2B2C9.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by zamirikpo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
yes i nid both, but d truck is more important for me now. for d jeep cant we buy a fairly used one from cotonou, surely as a dealer ull knw ur way around.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
zamirikpo: yes i nid both, but d truck is more important for me now. for d jeep cant we buy a fairly used one from cotonou, surely as a dealer ull knw ur way around.

Sir,please post your contact details so i can get back to you,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by tallapelumi: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mr gbenga,my corolla and sienna just got into port-Harcourt.

Seriously it's nice doing business with you and my trip to cotonou was worth it,although I initially thought the prices were high but going into Cotonou opened my eyes and gave me the opportunity to pick what i will call my best choice,i bargained and bargained until I got the best cars at a price which fit my budget,osheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
tallapelumi: Mr gbenga,my corolla and sienna just got into port-Harcourt.

Seriously it's nice doing business with you and my trip to cotonou was worth it,although I initially thought the prices were high but going into Cotonou opened my eyes and gave me the opportunity to pick what i will call my best choice,i bargained and bargained until I got the best cars at a price which fit my budget,osheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

The pleasure is all mine sir,I want to thank you for the 10k u sent when you made inquiries and I also want to thank each and every one who has done business with us on nairaland.

We at Jelad ventures are striving to be the best in all we do and will always serve you in Nigeria and Rep. of Benin.

it's not about prices but actually going into cotonou to inspect and bargain for a better price.

For more information,call Gbenga on 08062948193(calls & whatsapp),+22967440978(MTN BENIN),08178267171 or add BB pin- 22B2B2C9.
Gbenga Alagbe (Akogun)
For Jelad ventures.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by krisproperty: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wellldone mr Gbenga, as a starter, trying to put thinks together as obenbe ko benbe stuff. Can i get a car from cotonou, with every clearance/documentation, custom paper, with your transaction charges, till the car gets 2 my door here in osun state for just 200k. Pricisinly honda halla, ford, which one? And how much can i take toyota camry 96 model orobo down home! luvemah@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by krisproperty: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
Noted! As in obenbe ko benbe, i wan join people, be saying motor don plenty, cos e neva plenty since my own neva dey there, u nnderstand?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by zamirikpo(m): 1:34am On Jul 13, 2013
ok call me on 08034082102 or email me on chidi2822@yahoo.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2013
krisproperty: Noted! As in obenbe ko benbe, i wan join people, be saying motor don plenty, cos e neva plenty since my own neva dey there, u nnderstand?

Sir,obenebe ko benbe o le se o,200K car ke.One prayer I'll always pray is that my customers will only call their mechanics for servicing and not for car faults.

Camry Orobo is like 750-800K with custom duty inclusive but it still depends on how we can bargaining,cos bargaining is the only thing that can lower the price.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by omontom: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
plz how much will cost to get Toyota corolla 03/2004 model with good mileage?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Davisstuart: pls i need to know price of 2010 crosstour before coming

Sir,2010 crosstour is between 4.6-4.8M depends on how much we can bargain on.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Suchet: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2013
I need the prices for rhe following cars.
Mercedes C180 or C200
Ford focus hatch back 2005 model
Or a 406 france edition.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
omontom: plz how much will cost to get Toyota corolla 03/2004 model with good mileage?

Sir,2003 corolla is between 1.2-1.3M with custom duty but like I've always told clients,if you need very good bargains,you need to come into the parks,inspect the vehicle and bargain.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by NnadyAutos: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
I need 3 pcs of volkswage passat wagon 1996-1999 model..Plz place pics and prices.Contact me thru sms on 08131012103 for arrangement on how to meet u.u can also send e-mail to nnadyautos@yahoo.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nnady Autos: I need 3 pcs of volkswage passat wagon 1996-1999 model..Plz place pics and prices.Contact me thru sms on 08131012103 for arrangement on how to meet u.u can also send e-mail to nnadyautos@yahoo.com

Will get in touch sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by princegems: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2013
How much will cost me to get volvo xc90 2004/5 and touareg 2004
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:31am On Jul 22, 2013
Nnady Autos: I need 3 pcs of volkswage passat wagon 1996-1999 model..Plz place pics and prices.Contact me thru sms on 08131012103 for arrangement on how to meet u.u can also send e-mail to nnadyautos@yahoo.com

This is one of the benefits of buying cars from cotonou,it's possible to see at least twenty cars of the same model in a park.It's especially good for coporate organizations who want to buy cars for staff.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:58am On Jul 22, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,please always be specific when making inquiries about vehicles in Cotonou.Some people have ways of changing their minds every minute and some write out lists e:g "I need prices for toyota camry cars from 04-09,honda from 04-09 etc.

Please always make sure you make research about cars you may need before making inquiries,thanks.

Below are two vehicles cleared by Jlead ventures through seme border last week.2005 Toyota Sienna XLE LIMITED EDITION and 2013 BRAND NEW BENZ 4MATIC.

Buying cars from Cotonou made easier.

We help you buy and clear your car into Nigeria and also clear vehicles already purchased in Cotonou.

- Untamppered mileage,

Our Contact Details:
Gbenga-
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by pragnosis: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2013
Good Morning,
Pls how much would it cost me to get a 2010 C300 Benz full option and a rav4 2002 model?
Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by omx4real: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2013
Hi friend,

I need the prices for these cars to make a choice;
1, Toyota camry 96 (Orobo)
2, Toyota camry 99 (tiny light)
3, Toyota Camry 00/01 (Envelope)
4, Toyota Matrix 03

All cars with genuine custom papers.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.