Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273399 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by yemiuk: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2013
Let us get you a cheap cars from cotonou and a good car,accident free,low mileaage ,good engine and body. We can get it for you even if you cant afford to pay for a custom duty... Call us today on 08038787730. Our line is also open for enquiries. WE SERVE YOU WITH INTEGRITY!
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by princegems: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
princegems: How much will cost me to get volvo xc90 2004/5 and touareg 2004
pls I need the price to enable me to make a choice.thx
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by trogger: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hello,
Can I have the price range of the following cars in cotonou. This should give me an idea of
how to plan based on my bidget.
Also, is it possible for a buyer to go there with you?

Toyota camry 2002
Toyota camry 2003
Toyota camry 2004
Toyota camry 2005
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by perop1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Can I get a car of 250k, I will add u to my bbm so dat we can talk better
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by perop1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Honda Odyssey 1997 Model how much can I get it
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ikedek: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
How much wil land me sienna,98/99 model?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2013
yemiuk: Let us get you a cheap cars from cotonou and a good car,accident free,low mileaage ,good engine and body. We can get it for you even if you cant afford to pay for a custom duty... Call us today on 08038787730. Our line is also open for enquiries. WE SERVE YOU WITH INTEGRITY!

Mr Yemluk,I'll advice you to please take your scamming business to another thread.

For years we keep having issues of agents taking vehicles out of Cotonou and failing to deliver.These problems arise because they promise their customers that they can actually move this vehicles across customs checkpoints and in most cases when the cars are seized,the customers can't lodge complaints to proper authorities because they may be arrested.
Don't support smuggling,many agents like Mr yemluk help buy accidented cars at cheap prices,then do what we call flying across the border and when your car arrives in your home,it looks as if it was crushed.They are even known to move cars across the border,sell to any highest bidder they meet on the way and they come back to tell the previous customer it was either stolen or seized by customs.
Mr Dahiru from abuja who bought the 05 Sienna previously shown can testify to this,his 2005 MDX got missing when his friend was scammed by agents like yemluk.Mr Dahiru can be called on 08035753699,he had to come down from abuja and even drove the sienna into the country from cotonou,by sunday his SUV was in abuja with no custom hassles.
Doing business with Jelad ventures is like doing business with all integrity and sincerity,we are no party to non payment of custom duties,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
This conversation is what you hear in Cotonou everyday:

Customer: Patron,how much is your 1997 passat wagon?

Patron : 2.5M CFA to discuss if you're ready to buy.

After negotiations:

Patron : are you paying cash or you want to deposit?

Customer : I want to deposit twenty/fifty thousand naira.

Now let us explain what that term "TO DISCUSS"[/color] means.

It means the patron of that particular car stand is open to negotiations,a customer can bring up a lower bid,lets assume like 1.5M CFA and if the patron is willing to sell at that price,it is sold.

Most time when customers call us for vehicles,we only give them the asking price plus custom duty charges,while many of them believe it's expensive or almost the same amount sold in Nigeria,they dont bother to care that the prices we give them are always negotiable but we as agents cant negotiate on their behalf because they are the ones who know their financial capacities.

Many agents at the border will give you very low prices just to lure you to the border because they know once you are in Cotonou,especially for those who stay outside Lagos,you have no other choice than add money and buy the vehicle,they also do this with accidented vehicles.

At Jelad ventures,we always want you to feel comfortable when you are buying your cars from Cotonou,that is why we always seek for the best cars and give you asking prices.The owners of the car stands or Patrons like we call them will only go into negotiations if they are sure you want to buy or make deposits for the vehicle and only a customer can do that.

At our end,we make arrangements on how to get you into Cotonou,inspect and go into direct negotiations with the importer or patron,get your vehicle to the Nigerian border and make sure all custom papers are complete.

So please take note when next you need a car, we can only give you asking prices[color=#990000]
,you as the customer has to come into cotonou to negotiate,we can only help you negotiate if you have given us authority to negotiate and there is money available for deposits.

Also on the issue of pictures,as much as we want you to trust us,you can never know if a car has issues or has been repainted through pictures,the only way you can know that what you can get in Cotonou are good cars is when you come into the parks to inspect and negotiate.We are not discouraging you from asking for pictures but we are trying to encourage you to fix appointments between Mondays - Fridays,come into the parks and inspect before making payments.

If you have already bought a vehicle from Cotonou and you need original custom duty papers,you are also free to call us.

FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT BUYING A VEHICLE FROM COTONOU AND CUSTOM DUTY PAYMENTS,CONTACT GBENGA ON 08063948193,22B2B2C9.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
saintjoel, i need a Nissan Maxima 2003 model. what should my total budget be?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Please always make sure you include your contact details when making inquiries so we can get in touch with you.It saves time,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
princegems: How much will cost me to get volvo xc90 2004/5 and touareg 2004

Sir,I'm still working on the XC90 but touareg is 2.690M but note that Nigerian custom duty as been included and what I have given you is just the asking price,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
pero_p: Honda Odyssey 1997 Model how much can I get it

Sir,with original custom duty papers,it'll cost you 950K but note you can still bargain anytime you decid to come into Cotonou.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
trogger: Hello,
Can I have the price range of the following cars in cotonou. This should give me an idea of
how to plan based on my bidget.
Also, is it possible for a buyer to go there with you?

Toyota camry 2002
Toyota camry 2003
Toyota camry 2004
Toyota camry 2005

Sir,work towards 1.5-1.6M,by the time you come into the parks,you'll still have enough money to take back home and yes,it's possible for a buyer to go with me into the parks cos he/she will do the bargaining,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
pragnosis: Good Morning,
Pls how much would it cost me to get a 2010 C300 Benz full option and a rav4 2002 model?
Thanks

I'm still working on the Benz,have gotten the price from cotonou,waiting for the evaluations dept of customs office to give the price for duty but RAV4 2002 model is 1.8M,with custom duty inclusive.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
omx4real: Hi friend,

I need the prices for these cars to make a choice;
1, Toyota camry 96 (Orobo)
2, Toyota camry 99 (tiny light)
3, Toyota Camry 00/01 (Envelope)
4, Toyota Matrix 03

All cars with genuine custom papers.

Thanks.

Sir,some of these cars are on the high side because of the huge demand in the Nigeria,you may need to come into the market to meet the dealers directly,it's only with that I can assure you that the prices will drop.

96 camry is 750-800
99 camry is 800-850
2001 camry is 1.1-1.150M
2003 matrix is 1.430M
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by princegems: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
saintjoel:

Sir,I'm still working on the XC90 but touareg is 2.690M but note that Nigerian custom duty as been included and what I have given you is just the asking price,thanks.
Thx still wetin for the price of volvo XC90 thx once more
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by pragnosis: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
saintjoel:

I'm still working on the Benz,have gotten the price from cotonou,waiting for the evaluations dept of customs office to give the price for duty but RAV4 2002 model is 1.8M,with custom duty inclusive.

Thanks, aware your reply
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2013
Buying cars from Cotonou made easier.

Call or text to make inquiries about the car of your choice,

We help you buy and clear your car to Nigeria.

All you simply have to do is come over to inspect, negotiate and then pay for it when you are ready. You can email,ping or call for more info.

Advantages of Buying in Cotonou over Nigeria
- Untamppered mileage,
- Clean and cheaper rates,
- Untouched by any local mechanic,
- Factory paint and option types,
- Fast and efficient service
- Valid custom duty papers.
- Car tracking,registration and insurance.
Customer satisfaction is our watch word,you won't be disappointed.
Pick up and accommodation available if necessary.
We are based in Cotonou,seme and idiroko (Ogun state).

Our Contact Details:
Gbenga-
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
22B2B2C9
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
saintjoel: Please always make sure you include your contact details when making inquiries so we can get in touch with you.It saves time,thanks.
saintjoel, i need a Nissan Maxima 2003 model. what should my total budget be?

+2348099440206. kindly tell me the price range
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by trogger: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
saintjoel:

Sir,work towards 1.5-1.6M,by the time you come into the parks,you'll still have enough money to take back home and yes,it's possible for a buyer to go with me into the parks cos he/she will do the bargaining,thanks.

Thanks for your reply.
My bugget is not more than 1M.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2013
trogger:

Thanks for your reply.
My bugget is not more than 1M.

Sir,this is part of what we keep discouraging,when you have 1M as your budget,one question I'll want to ask you is this,if any agent comes to tell you that you can get an 03-04 camry with custom duty duly paid for less than 1M,will you believe that person.

Many of us know how much these cars are sold but we just decide to waste an agents time by sending round the parks on a fool's errand,when you've a budget of 1M for an 03-04 camry,how much do you now want to buy 1999 or 2001 camry.

Sir,at Jelad ventures,we only give you the best services available in Rep.of Benin and Nigeria.Part of theses services include getting your cars into Nigeria safely with all custom duties duly paid and making sure that you get accident free cars for best prices,you can only get all these when we are all sincere with ourselves.Jelad ventures will not go into illegal activities.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by trogger: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
saintjoel:

Sir,this is part of what we keep discouraging,when you have 1M as your budget,one question I'll want to ask you is this,if any agent comes to tell you that you can get an 03-04 camry with custom duty duly paid for less than 1M,will you believe that person.

Many of us know how much these cars are sold but we just decide to waste an agents time by sending round the parks on a fool's errand,when you've a budget of 1M for an 03-04 camry,how much do you now want to buy 1999 or 2001 camry.

Sir,at Jelad ventures,we only give you the best services available in Rep.of Benin and Nigeria.Part of theses services include getting your cars into Nigeria safely with all custom duties duly paid and making sure that you get accident free cars for best prices,you can only get all these when we are all sincere with ourselves.Jelad ventures will not go into illegal activities.

Thank you Sir for your reply.
You gave me a price range of 1.5-1.6M based on my inquiry for camry range 2002/05.
I replied you my bugget is 1M.

From your reply i understand 1M will not get 03/04. Mind you i have not specifically asked for 03/04 model as 02 model was included as well.

You did not even say if my 1M can/cannot get 2002 model and have gone ahead to suggest that i asked you to do ILLEGAL activities.

I expect that as an agent you adviced on how much will get me at least the 02 model, since you know better about price at car park.

I have in no way asked you to do any illegal activity(read my earlier posts again).
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by whirlwind7(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
What if i'm coming without a mechanic? Do u have a knowledgeable personel who can ascertain the state of the vehicle? Confirm if the engine and auxillary components are in good shape? Thanks.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2013
trogger:
Thank you Sir for your reply.
You gave me a price range of 1.5-1.6M based on my inquiry for camry range 2002/05.
I replied you my bugget is 1M.

From your reply i understand 1M will not get 03/04. Mind you i have not specifically asked for 03/04 model as 02 model was included as well.

You did not even say if my 1M can/cannot get 2002 model and have gone ahead to suggest that i asked you to do ILLEGAL activities.

I expect that as an agent you adviced on how much will get me at least the 02 model, since you know better about price at car park.

I have in no way asked you to do any illegal activity(read my earlier posts again).

Sir,I'm so sorry if my reply was somehow rude.
Over the years,we have always had issues with customers who want is to do illegal jobs like declaring a 2012 car as 2008/2007 cars or smuggling cars into NIgeria.
Like I stated earlier,I'm very sorry,you are free to call me anytime you need a car.you'll surely get a quality car for your budget.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2013
whirlwind7: What if i'm coming without a mechanic? Do u have a knowledgeable personel who can ascertain the state of the vehicle? Confirm if the engine and auxillary components are in good shape? Thanks.[color=#000099][/color]

Yes sir,you're in safe hands from the time you leave Nigeria to Rep. Of Benin.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by daniyede(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2013
BUY FISH FROM IJORA FISH MARKET (Retail and Wholesale) ELIMO NIG.LTD (08033355725; 08092138119)

2 Shares

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2013
Touchdown in Owerri,2012 Camry personally delivered by Jelad ventures on the 28th of April,2013.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by whirlwind7(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2013
Thanks for your prompt response to my enquiry, though u didnt specifically mention that you have a reliable auto mechanic in your team. Here is what i want: It's a 2001 Infinity i30, also presented as a Nissan Maxima. I want to be sure you have come across it at Cotonou, or u can check if it's available. Let me know the asking price + customs duty. Im aware of the fact that i need to be physically present to strike a bargain with the dealer. Pls, it's got to be very neat, and non accident-ed. Here's pics below. Im partial to silver coloured cars. Let me know your findings, and we'll take it up from there. Thanks

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
whirlwind7: Thanks for your prompt response to my enquiry, though u didnt specifically mention that you have a reliable auto mechanic in your team. Here is what i want: It's a 2001 Infinity i30, also presented as a Nissan Maxima. I want to be sure you have come across it at Cotonou, or u can check if it's available. Let me know the asking price + customs duty. Im aware of the fact that i need to be physically present to strike a bargain with the dealer. Pls, it's got to be very neat, and non accident-ed. Here's pics below. Im partial to silver coloured cars. Let me know your findings, and we'll take it up from there. Thanks

Sir,I only saw this lovely M35I in a park today but I'm still on the lookout for your I35,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
whirlwind7: Thanks for your prompt response to my enquiry, though u didnt specifically mention that you have a reliable auto mechanic in your team. Here is what i want: It's a 2001 Infinity i30, also presented as a Nissan Maxima. I want to be sure you have come across it at Cotonou, or u can check if it's available. Let me know the asking price + customs duty. Im aware of the fact that i need to be physically present to strike a bargain with the dealer. Pls, it's got to be very neat, and non accident-ed. Here's pics below. Im partial to silver coloured cars. Let me know your findings, and we'll take it up from there. Thanks

Sir,I only saw this lovely M35I in a park today but I'm still on the lookout for your I35,thanks

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by whirlwind7(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2013
Thanks, bro. What u displayed is a newer model. What i wanted is 2001/2002 model. I have seen this version i want now being presented as a Nissan Maxima. Nissan acquired a major deal with Infinity motor co. In fact, most of the ones you'll come across are Nissan (Maxima) with slight modification of the rear light, and in some cases, the front grille.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:54am On Jul 31, 2013
Buying cars from Cotonou made easier.

Call or text to make inquiries about the car of your choice,

We help you buy and clear your car to Nigeria.

All you simply have to do is come over to inspect, negotiate and then pay for it when you are ready. You can email,ping or call for more info.

Advantages of Buying in Cotonou over Nigeria - Untamppered mileage, - Clean and cheaper rates, - Untouched by any local mechanic, - Factory paint and option types, - Fast and efficient service - Valid custom duty papers. - Car tracking,registration and insurance. Customer satisfaction is our watch word,you won't be disappointed. Pick up and accommodation available if necessary. We are based in Cotonou,seme and idiroko (Ogun state).

Our Contact Details: Gbenga-+22967440978(MTN BENIN) 08062948193 22B2B2C9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.