Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? (1147 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? / 10 Ways To Show A Woman U Love Her! / Will U Marry A Jobless Man/woman U Love Sóoo Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2013
I really need to know ur opinions....

I got ds babe dat am crazy about so much dt I can move d mountains for her....bt I also av ds gal dt won't let me be for one second,infact she want to kill me with attention.but I dnt kia abt her as I do d first gal.
Nw d tin is I knw I love d first gal n I knw d second gal loves me........nw am in a dilemma about who to choose n groom....mind u,both women are wife-material(4 me anyway)

....Waiting.....
Re: As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? by ademed: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2013
I would rather you go for †ђ3 one who loves you....then as time goes you will develop interest(serious) in her.it's better for a woman to love you like craze than for you to love her that way grin
Re: As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2013
*Following* on behalf of my bf
Re: As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2013
a woman that loves me more wink
Re: As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? by sunnyt1(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2013
The general belief is that a man shd marry a gal he loves, and that means a lady shd marry a man who loves her ( i think this goes with wat the bible says abt husbands loving their wives ). Bt personally, i will prefer a gal who will love me, though there shd be a level of attraction. Seriously, its tough living with someone who doesnt love you.
Re: As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
Tanx so much,y'all.....I appreciate taking time to let me know ur op.......hope it helps....tanx
Re: As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? by dvonne(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Make sure the people advising you to marry the one who loves you , are married...so you do not take the worst decision of your life.
Re: As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? by boron10(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2013
None is Good.
Re: As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? by Mrskillz1(f): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2013
dvonne: Make sure the people advising you to marry the one who loves you , are married...so you do not take the worst decision of your life.

The gods
Re: As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? by Adaeze003(f): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2013
marry the one that you love and she should love you as well. Your love should be more tho so that you'll always have a reason to stay married.
Re: As A Man,which Is Better - Marry/date A Woman That Loves You Or A Woman U Love? by sunnyt1(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2013
Adaeze003: marry the one that you love and she should love you as well. Your love should be more tho so that you'll always have a reason to stay married.

Bt unfortunately, it has been discovered that love is a one way thing (though it shd be 2 way), meaning, u are the one who knows that u love someone, u can neva be sure of how much dey love u or hw dey feel abt u.

(1) (Reply)

Fatcts About Women They Can't Deny. / Because Am A Woman. / Marrying A Dependent!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.