Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them (27212 Views)

15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them / Tips For Talking To Women And Attracting Them / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attracting Them Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by kennosman(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
First of all go down low..nice write up sha.notn we naija boys no fe do.except d person just wan dull.or no send.my guy dat am servn wit in akwa ibom 2 much.his Germany babe visitd,she is wit us hia in Akws.d girl 2 fine o.me 2 go invite my russain g
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by a4hafoe(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Tank jawe,me wy no sabi tooast oh! Woo i mean go dy try folo dz guidelines o jawe osheun!
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by nenergy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
blessedmayor:
12. Never compliment her on her eyes, looks, or body.

Seriously?!!! I don't agree.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by oses4u(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
leslieu63: Na wa oooo all this list for what na pus*y ....... hisses..... Continues playing God of war Ascension ps3.
where can ɪ̣̝̇ download this game free?
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by dederocs(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
these tips aint ish,just get money and buy her some diamonds or brazillian hair.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by ibitomisi: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
D Granite: stop browsing with china phone pls.
lwkmdead, na china phone no dey display that kinda stuff bah? Kai dem plenty for nairalanders then.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Godwin978(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Brothers notin is impossible wit money if u hav money woman wil be looking 4U
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Tattooboy: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
kramer: Or alternatively... Chase the money first and the women will come in naturally, you wont have to talk much because the money will talk for you lol grin grin grin
chase til what age before having d youthful fun?
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by kehindetayo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
grin this 15 tips ar far fetch from realities of life, especially Nigeria, were money has taken over d reasoning of all young ladies who by nature ar materialistc!
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by chax100(f): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Guys make money and the ladies will do all those talk.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Nche95(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
MayorSchwags: d most important is bn urself,approach evry gurl lyk shes a guy:dat u can b free around. Summon d courage or jus dare yasef2 walk up2 her and say hi wt a smile. It works,as most ladiz lyk bold guys. Dnt cram no 15 shit,ud be screwed. grin
Contrarily, rtnshps r usuali headaches brugrin its over rated. Nw dat ur single,i envy u: no worries. Sumtn telz me u only nd 2 get laidgrin

lol.. What is laid?
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by dachisom(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
"Does any lady care to explain why we must not complement her looks, eye or body?"
abi o!i dont agree wit tip no 13
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by ibsureboy: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
DigitalSignal: Na wa o! Things way man go sabi because of women plenty o! Anyway, make I first confirm from my woman before I come learn them!
Wahlai.......very long thing but also practical. Hmmm.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
kramer: Or alternatively... Chase the money first and the women will come in naturally, you wont have to talk much because the money will talk for you lol grin grin grin

The whole tip and nothing but the tip...#kpakam#

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by ajf(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nche95: I'm highly intro-verted. I can't even say 'hi' to a girl.. I think i'm destined not to get married.
lol...don't worry bro,just be sure of yourself,be confident...all these lists are crap...
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by ImpactWorld(m): 12:56am On Apr 05, 2013
Nche95: I'm highly intro-verted. I can't even say 'hi' to a girl.. I think i'm destined not to get married.

Guy, I can imagine how u feel. But believe me, u can change all that: just make up ur mind
You can start like this:
Approach ladies with an open mind for friendship with genuine interest
Just erase romance or relationship from ur mind
When u can meet and keep ladies as friends, with time it will be naturally easier to move on to dating( other ladies)
You can also get genuine male friends/colleagues to help u meet more ladies by introductions ( just for friendship, not romance)
Also, attend birthday parties, etc to meet more people for genuine friendship.

Personally, I am more interested in achieving my career goals.
But yes, I can get any lady if I really want to. Lolz

As for those always shouting money, money, money:
Well, I do understand ur sentiments. But honestly, it shows how poverty mentality has affected 'us' all especially such ladies. It's true money will get u romance anywhere in the world but certainly not the way we preach it here. It sounds more like trading!
Truth is: It takes quality 'attraction' to date some ladies no matter how much money u have. Many ladies aren't moved by ur money!

1 Like

Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by vizboy(m): 2:44am On Apr 05, 2013
@ op thanks. You have just save the soul of a ugly looking man like myself who cant talk to a woman
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by vizboy(m): 2:49am On Apr 05, 2013
we kind of have same problem.
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by docxdee(m): 3:08am On Apr 05, 2013
15 tipz on talkin tu women and attractin them when yu aint gat no mulla!!moneytalkz berra
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by pleep(m): 4:51am On Apr 05, 2013
bammo: Pls can u explain number 12. I want 2 know why it is wrong
12 is soooooo wrong.

It makes you look thirsty, the ladies hear those lines alot and it gets old
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by bunchyproject(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2013
These days if your successfull as a guy u dnt need to talk much..
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by bosun11(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2013
Na wa o
So na lyk 20units course to ff woman talk....

As far as am concerned...
*be urself
*improve onn ur personality
Have dreams ambitions and Make Money..at least be ok..........den d ladies will talk to u
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
Al dz bcus i wan follow woman talk?
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by bukason1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
All this things for her! shocked shocked

Wahala dey ooooo

Is she queen Elizabeth. Imagine in a country were women plenty like Northern mosquitoes.

Queen Elizabeth, huh?

She is not that hot, bro.

And I think any man who is what his salt, MUST know how to ATTRACT WOMEN.

You see bro, One of the things I’ve realized is that dating attractive women, supermodel or actress isn’t going to automatically change your life and make you “all happy” on the inside. In fact, if you believe that attracting a woman will be the answer to all of life’s problems – sorry think again…

But I can also tell you from experience that learning how to successfully meet women anytime, day or night, in any situation will bring you HUGE benefits.

I have now come to realize something that I think is very very important to any man…

If you don’t know how to successfully meet women, then you’re probably going to walk through life feeling like “less than a man”. It’s not an easy thing to explain to someone who doesn’t “understand it”, but I’ll bet that you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about.

If you DO know how to meet and attract women, you’re going to have an inner confidence and “mojo” that other people can sense INSTANTLY.

If you really want to handle this area of your life, then I know a place you can get a complete knoledge on MEETING AND ATTRACTING WOMEN AND DATING - Find out at the Link below:

http://www.woonaijawomen.com
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by DigitalSignal(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
Wow, I feel your pain! Life is sometimes unfair! While some are very free with them, it's an heculean task to some others!
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by charles4all: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2013
yeah well said & programmed buh i think no (11)which says- "Don’t hide your identity. Don’t be
afraid to talk about whatever you’re
passionate about"......should be for the whites cuz nigerian women are too demonic or should i say diabolic,a friend of mine told his gf that he wants to move to yankee to hustle for greener pasture,instead of his gf 2pray for him or @ least wish him well,she went to babalawo to tie her bf down,so that he wont travel out again rather to stay here & focus only her...Can u beat that
Abeg No 11 is over ruled cheesy
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by charles4all: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2013
Godwin978: Brothers notin is impossible wit money if u hav money woman wil be looking 4U

Regardless of the money,if U havin girl problems i feel bad for U boy,i gat 99 problems buh a bitch aint one. . . .Roger that!!!
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by MayorSchwags(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
grin
Nche95:

lol.. What is laid?
dude, u seriously dnt knw undecided grin
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Derealme(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
Talking abt MONEY u are talking nonsense! Money on my mind! Money is the Magnetic Force that attract all the Goodies. Even though she form pass tonto dike, MONEY speaks
Re: 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2013
sunny4life: Nice writeup....thanks
taah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.