Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. (13465 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My bf is the most sincere and loving person i have ever seen.

Just on sunday, i was lured into bed by his best friend. He has been disturbing me, asking me of sex. I refused him each time he made this move.

I wanted to report him to my boyfriend, but i dont want to be the cause of their break up. I kept mute because they have been friends from childhood.

On sunday he called my linr that he had a message for him. That his sister was at his place and that she needed to know me.

That was how i was deceived, i entered his room only for him to come from behind, grab me and started doing funny things to me. I wanted to scream but was unable. He held my mouth and entered me before i could do anything.

My bf entered his house without knocking and entered the bedroom and saw us naaaked! Doing it.

I am in tears now. I was deceived. He doesnt pick my call, he doesnt want to see me anymore.

Please advice me. I love him with the whole of my heart. How do i get him back.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by zizazizu: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Show him the video grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
zizazizu: Show him the video grin
wat video?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by laplace12(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin grin Lubbish

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Gudintent: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
U dog you !!! grin

'He held my mouth and I couldn't scream' ...

You were screaming love, like yeah, right there, uhhhhh ....

Abeg no come write grammar here o jere ... grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by dapizy02(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
U no get talk jooor, he grabbed u from d bak u no fit scream abi, and u did it wit him.ok two question for u madam
1. Wat did u do wit him?
2. Did u enjoy it?

DERIS EBOLA oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
I see someone feels like trolling tonight...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
please dont insult me. Am here for your advice not insult.

@khaleesi, how could u be treating your fellow sister like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by jmoore(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Andyblaze, come and see your future wife.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by marieolae(f): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wait so u mean u had sexx with him? Sorry were u caught up in the moment or were you raped? Cos I'm kind of confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
He hold you,you no get power

He enter you,you no wear pant

You are in tears,how old are you

50 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
....Liability....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: Wait so u mean u had sexx with him? Sorry were u caught up in the moment or were you raped? Cos I'm kind of confused
its more like a ra ape. I must admit i was naive, not knowing he had bad plans for me.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Tallesty1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
temigracie: ....Liability....
Nothing Good Can Come Out Of A Liability.

15 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
temigracie: ....Liability....
temiegrace sis, gud evening.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by bigtt76(f): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Boy friend, please forgive her, she fell on top of a dick accidentally undecided

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmoore: Andyblaze, come and see your future wife.
please dont associate me with that liar!
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by topdiva(f): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
the story line though.....
u missed the part where he took off your clothes

cos am stil thinking of how he entered u before u could do anything

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by slimzypink(f): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
mtscheeeew!!!! make i no just talk. m outta here

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by marieolae(f): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: its more like a ra ape. I must admit i was naive, not knowing he had bad plans for me.
if you want him bk den u gotta tell ur guy d truth. D truth shall set u free my sister
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
topdiva: the story line though.....
u missed the part where he took off your clothes

cos am stil thinking of how he entered u before u could do anything
sis, if i give details nairalanders will say its too long.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by immortalcrown(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
First, send him message. After reading it, he will be compelled to answer your call for more explanations. I am sure you both will gradually iron it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by chimerase2: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
LIENUS MBA grin
Pls send me de video I nid dem tongue

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by chibuoyimm(f): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmoore: Andyblaze, come and see your future wife.
As in ehhh! Perfect Combo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by chimerase2: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
But funny enuf that was how ma rummie dos days in skul f*ngered ma babe while I was sleeping angry
The worst part of it leta him cm use am yab me when I was boasting abt the gal how faithful she was angry
Hell was let loose dat day angry
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
chimerase2: But funny enuf that was how ma rummie dos days in skul fingered ma babe while I was sleeping angry
The worst part of it leta him cm use am yab me when I was boasting abt the gal how faithful she was angry
Hell was let loose dat day angry
here is a testifier. But people here thinks am lying.

Mariolae tanx for ur advice
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by chimerase2: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: here is a testifier. But people here thinks am lying.

Mariolae tanx for ur advice
are u comparing ma case with ua case undecided

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Boyoboy9(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
He is faithful, he is Stingy but u still luv him, he bought u only 3 panties and he caught u in bed with his best friend. Na only u waka come?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Liability(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Boyoboy9: He is faithful, he is Stingy but u still luv him, he bought u only 3 panties and he caught u in bed with his best friend. Na only u waka come?
that other thread is not for me.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: temiegrace sis, gud evening.
..good evening, ma sister from another mother...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Nothing Good Can Come Out Of A Liability.
...lol...
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by fruityjojo(f): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
bigtt76: Boy friend, please forgive her, she fell on top of a dick accidentally undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ Rep Your Secondary School / How Many Guys Wanna Suck Dat Tin That Is In Between My Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.