Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Let Muslims Be Muslim - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let Muslims Be Muslim (17175 Views)

Muslims Be Careful / NL Muslims, Be The Judge Of Your Own Moderator...lol... / Can Muslims Be This Kind To Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by mko2005: 10:44am On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

How did an advice from a muslim to fellow muslim makes the "poster a religious bigot"?
Christains are the most intolerant and that is why the likes of you won't dwell well until you set your migrating feets in the North.

I am an employer of labour and a great number of my staff are christains, the torture and victimization I suffered in the hand of my fanatical christain HOD notwithstanding!

This was a woman that forced u to buy her christain gospel cassette before signing course forms.

A woman that told me blatantly that ' I promise you that until you accept jesus christ as your personal lord and saviour, u won't find it easy in this department"

A woman that victimized me just cos a were cap to lecture-which laws bans that?

A woman that, after all her ploy failed, she orchestrated a fail of a distance faculty course at the final year.

A woman that when the senate intervened with a law that mandated her to waive the 'failed course' being the only course,surfacing at the last semester,with clean history of no fail and a leading CGP,She resisted. I did just one course for a whole academic year ladened with long aluta breaks!

How does this amounts to blowing of trumpet? This is outright oppression,worse than BH. Allah says " Oppression is worst than killing".
Do u know how wounded and retaliatory I would have felt? How would all these 'crying foul' posts of you atoned for that scalar crusade against a harpless man just cos he said: 'Allah is my creator'.

Actions and reactions are equal and opposite. Could her singular evangelism style be a good yardstick to judge all my numerous christain members of staff who are polar apart to My HOD's attitudes.

Believe me when I say it that you would look like a saint by my side if you here my views about people perpetrating violence against humanity and giving it Islamic coloration whether in Nigeria or beyond.

And believe me more that the non-muslim( jews and christains) are the very origin and reasons of historical jihad and today's global unrest.
From Bosnia to Chechyna down to palestine through Iraq and up to the US and down to Nairaland, you jews and xtains are the culprits!

But it doesn't come a surprise- Most of the prophets were sent to your nations;many of them you belied;many of them you fought; and a great number of survivals amongst them you massacred! It is in the blood!

" And Noah said : "My Lord! Leave not one of the disbelievers on the Earth!
"If you leave them,they will mislead Your slaves,and they will beget none but wicked disbelieving progenies." Q 71 vs 26-27.

PEACE ON HE THAT FOLLOWS THE GUIDANCE.
You don't get it,why are you taking us back ? We have long left Egypt and presently at the promised land ! Does Christians tell you they practice Judaism ? Christ came,fulfilled revealed everything to us via the holy spirit who is still at work in this dispensation ? Christians are Christians and not the followers of the old laws ? I think muhammed copied the old testament laws word for word there by denying the efficacy of the powers and coming of Jesus Christ !
I don't mean any offence and wouldn't want to join issues with any Muslim here becos i have them all around me(They are 'my brothers')But all you guys do this days is to distract Christians who do not even see you !
God help us
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Mintayo(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2013
joseph1832:
Ignorance the say is bliss! You were victimized by a christian lecturer, cry me a river! It shows that from all what you said you don't know the steps to take when being victimized by lecturers! Your school did not graduate out of you!

What's the name of the university you attended? Am very interested...

just my tot.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Mintayo(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:
Sincerely, u won't want to go down this lane with me!
So , now I sound ignorant? Funny!

It was a deliberate 'oversite' that I never mentioned the Institution . I left it to be deciphered by people bestowed with insight.

By the way, did I mention it was a UNIVERSITY I attended?
It was coy and u blindly fell for it because I know that u don't know and will never know!

Try to read and comprehend. Thread carefully,too, when u ask question from someone who can get you lost. Learn to be humble and don't deviate from issues.

More importantly, when u see a trap, try to run from it.

I attended UNIVERSITY OF..... keep dreaming JOSEPH.

when you see a trap? That got me thinking.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by Mintayo(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2013
"O ye who believe! Take not the jews and christain as friend. They are but friends to one another. And he who amongst you who take them (as friends) then surely he is one of them, verily, allah guides not the unjust people".
(Surah 5:51,2:120,9:5).

"In order to achieve the victory of Islam in the world,we need to provoke repeated crisis,restore value to the idea of death and martyrdom. If iran has to vanish,that is not important. The important thing is to engulf the world in crises...
"The purest joy in islam is to kill and to be killed for Allah."
(Ayahtollah Khomeini).

2 Likes

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by ckkris: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2013
BetaThings:

Hahaahah
I am reminded every day how much I was lied to in School (CRK) about Christianity! "Turn the other cheek, it is about love, a way of life...."
Now we see the true face of Christianity

Yes o. Tolerance doesn't mean weakness. Perhaps your CRK didn't teach much about limits.
About giving the other cheek, please do you assume it is moslems that define when to respond to their IMPLACABLE and UNPROVOKED VIOLENT ATTACKS? It seems that these doctrines should INEVITABLY be tested in Nigeria.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by mko2005: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2013
akande.james:
they sow enmity amongst us muslims cos they know in our unity, we are Triumphant. Divide and rule is their tactics, unfortunately they strike our weakest points. watch Lord of the rings 3, in the end, The one eyed Sauron will be destroyed... the Ring (Novus ordo seclorum) will be destroyed definitely, it must, and peace will reign in the land again in shaa Allah. We know all your tricks and Allah has exposed everything in the Qur'an (that alone make them extremely jealous and hence persecute muslims to turn their back away from islam).

Ajegbodo, on wa eni kunra (a person doomed to failure doesn't want to fail alone, he needs companions)
This akande james self ! If to say u be my friend wey i know too well i for say you be clown but i will not call you a clown jokingly becos you will feel offended. Let me ask you a question; 'who is persecuting who?' people are saying that Muslims are killing Christians and non-Christians alike becos they will not turn Muslims and you are here saying Islam is bein persecuted ! I think the greatest concern of any Christian should be to find grace before God wen the trumpet shall sound and also to teach those who claim to be Christians but are not living the life of a true Christian and also to try preach Christ to people like you and pray to God to give you a yielding heart. I do not think that any 'Christian is interested to preach or teach or even persecute you no matter what you do to them !
Accept Jesus and be saved !
God loves you

2 Likes

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by mko2005: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2013
tbaba1234:

There is nothing OMG about the ayah...

A woman who can not dissolve her previous marriage because she is an unclaimed war captive, is free to remarry. We do not marry/touch women who have their husbands with them.

Slave women were often unclaimed war captives, who would not be in a position to dissolve any previous marriage. An owner was not permitted to touch a slave woman whose husband was with her (Abu Hanifa, in Razi).

Who said the other time that our Lord Jesus Christ will send a prophet after HIM and that Prophet will be mohamed? And i want to ask another question,How does the teachings and life of Christ relates with the teachings and life of Mohammed ?
Please my Muslim brothers,worship what you worship and i know that one day you will come to KNOW the BEING you claim you worship !
Some people in the past have worship the TRUE GOD thinking they know HIM until HE revealed HIMSELF to them and they realized they never knew HIM !
I pray HE will reveal HIMSELF to you someday !
God help us

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by hayubee(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2013
@ckkris: quote d chapter nd verse of d glorious Quran that said so! Even d hadiths.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by mko2005: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2013
Mintayo: "O ye who believe! Take not the jews and christain as friend. They are but friends to one another. And he who amongst you who take them (as friends) then surely he is one of them, verily, allah guides not the unjust people".
(Surah 5:51,2:120,9:5).

"In order to achieve the victory of Islam in the world,we need to provoke repeated crisis,restore value to the idea of death and martyrdom. If iran has to vanish,that is not important. The important thing is to engulf the world in crises...
"The purest joy in islam is to kill and to be killed for Allah."
(Ayahtollah Khomeini).
The above sura 5:51,2:120 and 9:5 clearly tells us that 'Boko Harams' are Muslims and they are just obeying the words of allah by killing Christians ! If allah is the creator of the heavens and earth,the maker of man then mohamed lied about HIM for HE is the father of the son Jesus Christ and will not kill HIS own Christians who follow HIS son Jesus Christ !
God help us all to see the truth someday !

2 Likes

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by mko2005: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
tbaba1234:

Lol. ...

You must think you are talking to an ignorant muslim.

I have studied the 'history' and I know far more than you do. .

I read the garbage over 10 years ago. .. the sad thing is that ignorant people like you fall for such. If you would take the time to get real knowledge from the right sources, it would be good for you.
When we see negative things we do not accept becos they speak of who we are,we say the sources are wrong but if same source(s)are to say positive things about us we claim they are right and we quote it (them)for people to see !
God help us

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by mko2005: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
hayubee: Jazak Allahu broda 4 U̶̲̥̅̊Я post
I c some ppl sayin Islam is a violent religion just because of what muslims ok let's be logical Rev. King who killed his church members how many ppl has blamed d christian 4 it, the crusaders that killed innocent ppl all in d name of religion who has blamed christianity 4 that. U see der are black sheep in every community don't judge islam by what muslims do judge by d holy quran nd hadith.
We ahve two cases from the above bolded !
One is a personal mishap (rev.king) the other is a foundational problem (islamic killing)
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by ChristKid1: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
BetaThings:

This is a BIG LIE
Bring the original source. Don't rely on WT. Search the net. I am waiting
If you can defend this lie of yours, I will pay you N5k through the moderator of this section

We are muslims, we watch what we say!!!
He is not relying WT. Here's the video evidence. And oh, don't pay the 5k through Mac, pay it through the female Mod.

Muslim preacher saying syrian rebels are free to rape non muslim women. Muhammad did the same thing during his numerous unprovoked wars against Christians and Jews?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qvo4_hMrF4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6Qvo4_hMrF4
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by AbdH: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
m.k.o2005:

One is a personal mishap (rev.king) the other is a foundational problem (islamic killing)
God help us all
I guess the crusades carried out by the Churches were also personal mishaps. The popular pedophilia that has consumed the Vatican, the rape of church members by some pastors in churches and the abominable same sex marriage accepted by the so-called Christian nations like the US are not foundational.
I see that you try to present your religion in good light by playing down Islam but Jesus has a word for people like you: “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by AbdH: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
Chris†Kid:

He is not relying WT. Here's the video evidence. And oh, don't pay the 5k through Mac, pay it through the female Mod.

Muslim preacher saying syrian rebels are free to rape non muslim women. Muhammad did the same thing during his numerous unprovoked wars against Christians and Jews?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qvo4_hMrF4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6Qvo4_hMrF4
All I saw was the man's image put on the screen. The man's mouth was not moving so I guess that he was thinking loud and then the microphones captured his thoughts.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by ckkris: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us all
You know the difference. If a moslem butcher, or molue driver, or even an armed robber commits, Nigerians don't blame islam, but any action taken in obedience to a citable Sura, must be blamed on the Religion that commands such obnoxious action, in addition to reprisals and sanctions on the evil doer, whether Christian or Moslem. It is impossible to justify bad actions.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by mko2005: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
AbdH:
I guess the crusades carried out by the Churches were also personal mishaps. The popular pedophilia that has consumed the Vatican, the rape of church members by some pastors in churches and the abominable same sex marriage accepted by the so-called Christian nations like the US are not foundational.
I see that you try to present your religion in good light by playing down Islam but Jesus has a word for people like you: “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
My brother,the status or number of persons who get involved in a negative act does not matter,what matters is the life styles of the person they try to copy !I dnt compare people with people to tell if they are christians.I compare them with the life of Jesus and HIS words ! Was Jesus a pedophile? Did Jesus ever kill anyone even before HIS ministry started properly at age 30? Dis Jesus ask us to marry or have sexual relationship with one of same sex ? As for the crusaders,they were not Christians becos they work in contrast with Christ ! Jesus never asked us to compel anyone to obey HIM. He never did it HIMSELF so where were the crusaders coming from ?There may be true Christians in America but that does not make American states Christians ! You see why i say all these negative acts aren't Christian like though been perpetrated by people who claim to be Christians. I call it personal becos it has no foundational backings ! If Christians decides top fight back they will fail becos they have got no such orientation ! No where does the teachings of Christ asked us to be violent or kill for ANY REASON ! But if i show you instructions given to Muslims to kill for some JUSTIFIABLE reasons,then you will come to agree with me that the islamic killings are foundational and less personal !
I do not intend to mock anyone here but just to state the obvious.
I pray God deliver all Muslims,Christians and my very self so we do not miss heaven on the last day !
God help us

1 Like

Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by ckkris: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Reference: Hmm. Defenders of religions at each others throats yet again. Some things will never change.

Just let them allow Nigerians to live in peace. But if, or when true moslems start jihad in Nigeria, then they will know who owns papa's land, by the kind of knowledge that comes from unforgettable personal experience.
THIS IS NIGERIA.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by AbdH: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
m.k.o2005:

My brother,the status or number of persons who get involved in a negative act does not matter,what matters is the life styles of the person they try to copy !I dnt compare people with people to tell if they are christians.I compare them with the life of Jesus and HIS words ! Was Jesus a pedophile? Did Jesus ever kill anyone even before HIS ministry started properly at age 30? Dis Jesus ask us to marry or have sexual relationship with one of same sex ? As for the crusaders,they were not Christians becos they work in contrast with Christ ! Jesus never asked us to compel anyone to obey HIM. He never did it HIMSELF so where were the crusaders coming from ?There may be true Christians in America but that does not make American states Christians ! You see why i say all these negative acts aren't Christian like though been perpetrated by people who claim to be Christians. I call it personal becos it has no foundational backings ! If Christians decides top fight back they will fail becos they have got no such orientation ! No where does the teachings of Christ asked us to be violent or kill for ANY REASON ! But if i show you instructions given to Muslims to kill for some JUSTIFIABLE reasons,then you will come to agree with me that the islamic killings are foundational and less personal !
I do not intend to mock anyone here but just to state the obvious.
I pray God deliver all Muslims,Christians and my very self so we do not miss heaven on the last day !
God help us
We tell you that Boko haram are not true Muslims because thay don't follow the ways of the Prophet yet you disagree. Now you throw it in our face that the crusaders were/are not Christians because they were/are not Christ-like.
Who ordered these killings and loads of others in the bible?
[b]"And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots..." (II Chronicles 14:9)

So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled. (II Chronicles 14:12) sad

"And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God..." (Deuteronomy 13: 5)

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" (Deuteronomy 13: 6)

"Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:8-9)

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword." (Deuteronomy 13:15)[/b]
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
m.k.o2005:

You don't get it,why are you taking us back ? We have long left Egypt and presently at the promised land ! Does Christians tell you they practice Judaism ? Christ came,fulfilled revealed everything to us via the holy spirit who is still at work in this dispensation ? Christians are Christians and not the followers of the old laws ? I think muhammed copied the old testament laws word for word there by denying the efficacy of the powers and coming of Jesus Christ !
I don't mean any offence and wouldn't want to join issues with any Muslim here becos i have them all around me(They are 'my brothers')But all you guys do this days is to distract Christians who do not even see you !
God help us
Believe me , christians are not worth being distracted. At best, you are just another set of Idol worshippers.
No reasonable man would want to join issues with misguided folks.
Your matters have long been decided upon! You don't worth the efforts because you and your generation lacks comprehension. Hear this -

" The Jews said the that the Christians follow nothing (of guidiance); and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing (of guidiance) ; though they both recite the Scripture. Like unto their word,said (the pagans) who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they have been differing". Q 2 vs 113.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
AbdH:
We tell you that Boko haram are not true Muslims because thay don't follow the ways of the Prophet yet you disagree. Now you throw it in our face that the crusaders were/are not Christians because they were/are not Christ-like.
[b]"And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots..." (II Chronicles 14:9)

So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled. (II Chronicles 14:12) sad

"And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God..." (Deuteronomy 13: 5)

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;" (Deuteronomy 13: 6)

"Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people." (Deuteronomy 13:8-9)

"Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword." (Deuteronomy 13:15)[/b]

Don't mind the blind bible-carriers. They know next to nothing. Ignorance pervade in their mind in the name of holy spirit.

Tell them bro,tell them. May you not be misguided again after you have been show the right guidance.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by ckkris: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
AbdH:

Mehn, I like the account of General Zera, leading 1 (one) million African troops to conquer those bediuns. Only that The Most High, The God of Israel intervened. This time Africa is on the side of The LORD Most High, and no Boko Haram can stop it. And Africa is willing, in this day of His Power.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Who said the other time that our Lord Jesus Christ will send a prophet after HIM and that Prophet will be mohamed? And i want to ask another question,How does the teachings and life of Christ relates with the teachings and life of Mohammed ?
Please my Muslim brothers,worship what you worship and i know that one day you will come to KNOW the BEING you claim you worship !
Some people in the past have worship the TRUE GOD thinking they know HIM until HE revealed HIMSELF to them and they realized they never knew HIM !
I pray HE will reveal HIMSELF to you someday !
God help us
Fair enough! I don't have any problem with you praying for us. I say Amen with all my heart to your prayers. If it remains at this, u are welcome!

Allah says- " Perhaps Allah will make friendship between you and those whom you hold as enemies.And Allah has power over all things,and Allah is Oft Forgiving ,Most Merciful.

Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily,Allah loves those who deal with equity.

It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion,and have driven you out of your homes,and helped to drive you out,that Allah forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them. then such are the wrong doers" Q 60 vs 7-9

" To you be your religion, and to me my Religion" Q 109 vs 6
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by ckkris: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

Don't mind the blind bible-carriers. They know next to nothing. Ignorance pervade in their mind in the name of holy spirit.

Tell them bro,tell them. May you not be misguided again after you have been show the right guidance.
Ah. He will soon repent. All moslems that probe the Bible discover the Zoe Life, not the bio life that everyone can see. The man will soon get a revelation, Nigeria has enough resources to protect him, from moslems that cut the head of any that converts to Christ.
THIS IS NIGERIA. If you eat oil money, you must listen to, and yield to the Goodnews.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
ckkris:
Mehn, I like the account of General Zera, leading 1 (one) million African troops to conquer those bediuns. Only that The Most High, The God of Israel intervened. This time Africa is on the side of The LORD Most High, and no Boko Haram can stop it. And Africa is willing, in this day of His Power.
Jester.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
m.k.o2005:

The above sura 5:51,2:120 and 9:5 clearly tells us that 'Boko Harams' are Muslims and they are just obeying the words of allah by killing Christians ! If allah is the creator of the heavens and earth,the maker of man then mohamed lied about HIM for HE is the father of the son Jesus Christ and will not kill HIS own Christians who follow HIS son Jesus Christ !
God help us all to see the truth someday !

"Such was Jesus,son of Mary. It is a statement of truth about which they doubt.

It befits not the Majesty of the Most High(Allah) that He should beget a son. Glorified and Exalted be He above all they associate with Him.When He decrees a thing, He only says to it , "Be!"-and it is.

Jesus said" And verily, Allah is my Lord and your Lord.So worship him alone. That is the straight path.

Then the christians differed,so woe unto the disbelievers (those who gave false witness saying Jesus is the son of Allah) from the meeting of a Great Day (when they will be cast into the blazing fire)."--- Q 19 vs 34-37
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by hyzicbond(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
those who are here are all religious bigot and ur comment are full of crap
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by joseph1832(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:
Sincerely, u won't want to go down this lane with me!
So , now I sound ignorant? Funny!

It was a deliberate 'oversite' that I never mentioned the Institution . I left it to be deciphered by people bestowed with insight.

By the way, did I mention it was a UNIVERSITY I attended?
It was coy and u blindly fell for it because I know that u don't know and will never know!

Try to read and comprehend. Thread carefully,too, when u ask question from someone who can get you lost. Learn to be humble and don't deviate from issues.
i didnt know you know people who are clairvoyant! insight?, brother if all what you said about being victimized is true, then i see no reason why you should hide the name of the institution you attended.
dont make fibble stories up!

More importantly, when u see a trap, try to run from it.

I attended UNIVERSITY OF..... keep dream JOSEPH.
If all what you said about being victimized in school is true, then i see no reason why you should hide the name of the institution you attended. or are you ashamed of the school you attended?.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by PENMIGHT(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
joseph1832:
If all what you said about being victimized in school is true, then i see no reason why you should hide the name of the institution you attended. or are you ashamed of the school you attended?.

If I tell you the Institution( I think it's a University), won't u ask for the department too. If u can promise that maybe I can glorify u a bit wt what u are seriously curious to know.... Promise?
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by joseph1832(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
PEN_MIGHT:

If I tell you the Institution( I think it's a University), won't u ask for the department too. If u can promise that maybe I can glorify u a bit wt what u are seriously curious to know.... Promise?
Be proud of your school simple.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by AbdH: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
joseph1832:
Be proud of your school simple.
The school is easy to know. Just read the said comment well. It is a school to be proud of, I assure you.
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by joseph1832(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
AbdH:
The school is easy to know. Just read the said comment well. It is a school to be proud of, I assure you.
Lol
Re: Let Muslims Be Muslim by agentM(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
tobechi20: MUST EVERY ARTICLE BY TBABA MAKE FRONTPAGE?
have you got any problem with that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Forms Of Gambling In Our Society Today / HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport / Forex Trade: Haram Or Halal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.