Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205140 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by egungbogboro(m): 4:00am On Dec 01, 2013
buchio7: Hear 74 ppl needed in total...restral yet to submit to nerc the names...serious lobbying by politicians and special interests....It is well

For zonal offices or HQ appointment?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 6:03am On Dec 01, 2013
Zonal offices
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bullnbear: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2013
buchio7: Zonal offices

Thanks buchio, hope we meet at work one day to tell this waiting story to ourselves
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by redribs(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2013
@buchi07 Names of the 74 needed or names of shortlisted ones for tests/interview (as d case may be)? And are u referring to the zonal recruitment or the Head office recruitment? U know there are 2 different subsets of candidates following this thread.

It is well
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by redribs(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2013
Ok, u already answered. My bad. Network issues.

Any word on the head office recruitment? Anybody?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2013
redribs: @buchi07 Names of the 74 needed or names of shortlisted ones for tests/interview (as d case may be)? And are u referring to the zonal recruitment or the Head office recruitment? U know there are 2 different subsets of candidates following this thread.

It is well

74 people are needed to fill d slots eventually for ZONAL OFFICES
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2013
bull n bear:

Thanks buchio, hope we meet at work one day to tell this waiting story to ourselves
God bless bros...it shall surely come to pass as U said in Jesus name....Amen
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Yusufi(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2013
Hello people.
The Forum seems so quiet. Updates needed. I very well hope Restral would conclude the process credibly.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2013
Yusufi: Hello people.
The Forum seems so quiet. Updates needed. I very well hope Restral would conclude the process credibly.

My brother it is an unending cycle of "we are almost through with collation" when U try to call restral.

God dey
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by egungbogboro(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2013
......People, waiting and watching, but not yet laughing....
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Yusufi(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hope the exercise doesn't end up like the 2010 NNPC Recruitment Exercise. All seemed on track up till the interview stage. If it does, then I am afraid migration seems the most ideal option coz the future of our supposedly "great" Country remains in abject jeopardy.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by egungbogboro(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
buchio7:

My brother it is an unending cycle of "we are almost through with collation" when U try to call restral.

God dey

...... Jehovah dey!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by redribs(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Let's be positve guys. It can't always be the same jungle behaviour forever. Besides, the interviews for the zonal recruitments were fair and well according to some peeps here.. Collating results also can't be so easy considering the excessive number of candidates that may have been successful. Let's keep the hope alive and attract positive thoughts only.

Cheers to all that are patiently waiting
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Rashymore: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
redribs: Let's be positve guys. It can't always be the same jungle behaviour forever. Besides, the interviews for the zonal recruitments were fair and well according to some peeps here.. Collating results also can't be so easy considering the excessive number of candidates that may have been successful. Let's keep the hope alive and attract positive thoughts only.

Cheers to all that are patiently waiting
Thanks @redribs. let's keep the hope alive and be positive. Success await us.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by femochy(m): 4:48am On Dec 06, 2013
Let's believe in the credibility of Restral. I believe they will deliver their mandate but...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by dano123: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2013
femochy: Let's believe in the credibility of Restral. I believe they will deliver their mandate but...
@ femochy, but what? Pls expantiate.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2013
Peeps any new updates?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by hunterbushmeat: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Still hoping and praying to hear the good news.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by egungbogboro(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Hello Buchio, u posted 74 as the number of candidates to be selected, but if there are 6 officers per zonal office, 6 is not a factor of the number 74. Can u throw more light?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by egungbogboro(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2013
buchio7: Hear 74 ppl needed in total...restral yet to submit to nerc the names...serious lobbying by politicians and special interests....It is well

Hello Buchio, u posted 74 as the number of candidates to be selected, but if there are 6 officers per zonal office, 6 is not a factor of the number 74. Can u throw more light?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2013
My brother d info I have is dat 74 ppl is all dat is needed.....
how they permutated to reach 74 I don't knw.....
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by egungbogboro(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
buchio7: My brother d info I have is dat 74 ppl is all dat is needed.....
how they permutated to reach 74 I don't knw.....

Ok and thanks pls
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by hunterbushmeat: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2013
The kind of questions people ask in this forum makes me wonder atimes. So if they want 74 people, we must solve the maths to ascertain if its correct?. People should ask sensible questions and also appreciate those that give us good updates @buchio is really trying. His info gives me hope that something good will come out of the NERC interview. Good bless you @BUCHIO. Thanks for all the updates.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2013
People new info gotten frm dere zonal office is dat "hopefully" matters relating to staffing under the zonal offices "shd" be concluded by march or April next year....

The zonal office was bereft of staff asides the head who is a dgm....others where corpers ...

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by hunterbushmeat: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Patience is truely a virtue... Fingers crossed.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by egungbogboro(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
hunterbushmeat: The kind of questions people ask in this forum makes me wonder atimes. So if they want 74 people, we must solve the maths to ascertain if its correct?. People should ask sensible questions and also appreciate those that give us good updates @buchio is really trying. His info gives me hope that something good will come out of the NERC interview. Good bless you @BUCHIO. Thanks for all the updates.

I thought this is our community where we can make comments, ask questions and reason together. I didn't mean to hurt anyone, including u, never Buchio, pls. Many thanks guys.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by hunterbushmeat: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Guys please what is the next stage after the interview held in october? Is there going to be another interview or we should relax and wait for the employment letter if we are shortlisted?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by egungbogboro(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
hunterbushmeat: Guys please what is the next stage after the interview held in october? Is there going to be another interview or we should relax and wait for the employment letter if we are shortlisted?

Going by what they told me after the interview, if u're called up, u go for the last stage, to meet the management of NERC.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
egungbogboro:

Going by what they told me after the interview, if u're called up, u go for the last stage, to meet the management of NERC.
that means that there will be another interview.....it is well
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2013
People any new updates?......

Merry Xmas
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by alfajohn: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2013
buchio7: People any new updates?......

Merry Xmas
The way it is, i don't think any thing can happen again this year.Let us all look forward to next year and pray for the best.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by egungbogboro(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hellow Nairalanders, this is wishing u merry Xmas and prosperous New Year 2014.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.