Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205006 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by dano123: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Gboliwe:
Who are the Abuja boys please?
pple that are called to attend in abuja,

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
dano123:
pple that are called to attend in abuja,
called to attend what? I do not understand
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pls explain “ABUJA GUYS”. Also, is restral still inviting candidates?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pls where do u get the info that Abuja candidates will start their's on monday.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Oje007:

U are mouthed, nice one.

@nnammeee all the stuff you highlighted in Sept is actually happening exactly the way you explained it. I like forward thinking people like you. You have the capabilities of making Nigeria a better place. Interviews has been conducted and successful candidates would be contacted for negotiations. One love my people.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by redribs(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nairaland! I hail o.

I have been following this thread for some time now and what I have been able to deduce from it all so far is in two directions:

It's either
1. The June-aug candidates for the head office positions are yet to be attended to; or

2. Successful candidates are very few and are not party or loyal to this conversation thread as noone is saying anything about it.

Just as someone has said, I also believe most of the positions are for experienced candidates so my guess is that there might not be an aptitude test (probably just interview).

Please can anyone clarify to me the current status for the jun-aug NERC recruitment for the abuja H/O?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by lollylopped: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
pls who has any info if all these vacant roles, apart from the Head of the Zonal office is to be filled by more than one person. I have been told that other parastatals often have more than one officer performing this job function within a zone.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
@redribs go to NERC website- Document library and click on resolutions of the commission. Read through the document to have an insight on what is going on in terms of recruitment and other issues. The document said it all so its left for you to put 2 and 2 together to make 5. Nobody is sure of anything we are all speculating. RESTRAL is the answer to all your questions via your mailbox if there is going to be any aptitude test or Interview since they have the commission's mandate to recruit.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by alfajohn: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=redribs]Nairaland! I hail o.

I have been following this thread for some time now and what I have been able to deduce from it all so far is in two directions:

It's either
1. The June-aug candidates for the head office positions are yet to be attended to; or

2. Successful candidates are very few and are not party or loyal to this conversation thread as noone is saying anything about it.

Just as someone has said, I also believe most of the positions are for experienced candidates so my guess is that there might not be an aptitude test (probably just interview).

Please can anyone clarify to me the current status for the jun-aug NERC recruitment for the abuja H/O?

Thanks.
[/ Quote Like i said earlier to someone here, did you really fill the online application form? Cause if you did you will remember being asked for your preferred test location.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
Does anyone have updates on the recruitment exercise ongoing for the zonal positions?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by hunterbushmeat: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2013
Abuja Interviews for the Zonal positions was concluded on Wednesday October 30, 2013. That is the only thing i can confirm. If you have info or updates please share.

Best regards.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by dano123: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
hunterbushmeat: Abuja Interviews for the Zonal positions was concluded on Wednesday October 30, 2013. That is the only thing i can confirm. If you have info or updates please share.

Best regards.

this may not be absolutely true, i know some guys that were interviewed after d date u mention @ restral office in asokoro. So one cannot tentetively say that zonal interview is over.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by sammyzacks(m): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2013
Secretary position were interviewed 4th November in Abuja.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Hear that successful candidates for the interviews just concluded will be contacted by the mid month of november
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by technicalguru: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dear all,

U have all acted great in this house regarding NERC massive recruitment.

I was shortlisted, wrote test @ TBS Lagos dated 24th August, 2013. I knew very that l deserved to be called for next stage just after the test because of my performance but was thinking there could be arrangee. To my suprise, I got a mail dated October 4th, 2013. Asking me to attend interview for the position l applied for. From my experience on consulting firms, I strongly believed Sunrose and Restral consulting are truly a reliable and dependable companies for service for humanity without sentiment attachment.

Still hoping for God mercy @ the final decision table for expectation on this recruitment.

Thank u all for all the updates, and please keep this house more burning for betterment.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Amen brotherly.....Jah go do am for us....keep the faith

Which position did U apply for?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by alfajohn: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2013
Anybody with info. on the HQ applicants to pls share. It is about 2 months now since the close of submission of applications and no concrete info.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by technicalguru: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
buchio7: Hear that successful candidates for the interviews just concluded will be contacted by the mid month of november

Hello author bunchio7, plz how reliable in dis info you give? Thanks for more light.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
As reliable as can be bros....had to call the consultant switchboard and that was what the officer on the line said
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 4:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Peeps any updates?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by GrandiousG: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
HQ shortlisted to be contacted real soon
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Grandious G: HQ shortlisted to be contacted real soon

Thanks for d info, but real soon could be anytime... We need a definitive time. This month, next month, january 2014?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by GrandiousG: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
naanamee:

Thanks for d info, but real soon could be anytime... We need a definitive time. This month, next month, january 2014?
This month
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by u3fine(m): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2013
For Test or Appl?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by redribs(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2013
Nice one @Grandios. *fingers crossed*.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thanks for the update , bro

But is dere going to be anoda interview?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
u3fine:
For Test or Appl?

I think grandious is referring to d Head office recruitment of this year so its 4 test not interview..
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by GrandiousG: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
naanamee:

I think grandious is referring to d Head office recruitment of this year so its 4 test not interview..
It is for this year's Head office 67 positions, not all the positions would require testing, some would go straight to interview, as I am told. So we see which ones would be tested. Cheers peeps
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Grandious G:
It is for this year's Head office 67 positions, not all the positions would require testing, some would go straight to interview, as I am told. So we see which ones would be tested. Cheers peeps

Ok thanks for d clarification

Does anyone have updates on the state of those that got interviewed last month?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by obioma2000: 6:12am On Nov 17, 2013
Goodluck 2 everyone!!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2013
Guys..lets keep the updates coming....any info(legit info..ohhh) I knw wld be most appreciated by everyone...

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.