Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205055 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
For those carrying rumors about this recruitment process, be informed that Restral has proceeded to d next stage for the Zonal applicants. I just got an interview invite today. please note that I only know God and nobody else. I pray that those who have kept the faith and have been positive will also get their invites soon.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Just got an invite too.....next week Friday in lagos
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Got it too but might not want to waste my time on an already concluded exercise. . .

Dear xyz,

I am glad to inform you that you were successful in the written test for the position of Analyst Administration for the NERC Zonal recruitment held on August 24, 2013. You are therefore invited for an interview for the role. Details of the interview are as follows:

·         Date: Saturday October 12, 2013
·         Time: 4.30pm prompt
·         Venue: 12th Floor St. Nicholas House Lagos Island.

The purpose of the interview is to assess your suitability to handle the position. You will be interviewed by a panel of interviewers (at least 3) people. The interview questions have been structured around the person specification and job description for the role.

You are to fill and bring along for the interview, the attached candidate information sheet. Please also ensure you bring along your original documents confirming your qualifications and at least one form of identification for verification purposes, i.e. valid passport or drivers licence. These will be sighted during the interview.

Kindly confirm availability for the interview via email.

Yours sincerely,

Ijeoma Ijere
12th Floor St. Nicholas Building,
Lagos Island.
Tel: 01-8979928, 01-4705124
ReStraL Consulting (www.restral.com)
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 2:13am On Oct 05, 2013
lolakoods: For those carrying rumors about this recruitment process, be informed that Restral has proceeded to d next stage for the Zonal applicants. I just got an interview invite today. please note that I only know God and nobody else. I pray that those who have kept the faith and have been positive will also get their invites soon.

Thank you for sharing this post, congrats and best of luck in d interview..m when I earlier posted that some level of merit would be followed in this recruitement, sm1 wanted 2 crucify me and said that I am been unnecessarily optimistic and livinG on false hope, now d reality has began to manifest... Am sure our own (the general Hq) would soon follow suit. Let's keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
buchio7: Just got an invite too.....next week Friday in lagos

@buchio7 I got an invite too for Monday 14th in Lagos. pls can i have your email so that we can discuss about the interview. Mine is tajudeen112@gmail.com. Hoping to hear from you soonest. Congrats in advance.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
pls dos dat got invite. wat state ar u frm. pls respond.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by getchineye: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
@ Buchio, pls i want to find out if u were sent a text in ur phone first to check ur email 4 information of the Nerc interview.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
I got a mail first on Friday then gt a txt on saturday
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
bibinwaka: pls dos dat got invite. wat state ar u frm. pls respond.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
bibinwaka: .

Kwara...
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
bibinwaka: pls dos dat got invite. wat state ar u frm. pls respond.
Ogun State
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seyi42k(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Can anyone who has attended the interview give us an update as to how the interview was conducted.

What was your view of the interview?
Where there many candidates?
Is there another interview after this one?
Any kind of feedback?
What kinds of questions were asked?
etc.

We will appreciate it for those of us yet to attend the interview.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
pls others respond in i want to clarify somtin. thanks those dat respond
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2013
Wow! shocked shocked
I didnt get an invite. Congrats to those who did. All the best!

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls respond
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seyi42k(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
bibinwaka: pls respond

Hi, what is the purpose of your request? Are you privy to an information that we should know?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
just wnt 2 no if d invite was zonal. congrats 2 dos cald. cheers
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
People are not cooperating in this forum. Seyi asked a question and those that has attended the interview are keeping mute. Dont take it as survival of the fittest. Chances of getting the job is low. Why not share your experience about how the interview went. I have information too and I wont share. All the best to those going for the interview on saturday and monday. One love
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
pls share handsm guy. pls. leave dem.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by seyi42k(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
huntersniper: People are not cooperating in this forum. Seyi asked a question and those that has attended the interview are keeping mute. Dont take it as survival of the fittest. Chances of getting the job is low. Why not share your experience about how the interview went. I have information too and I wont share. All the best to those going for the interview on saturday and monday. One love

Abeg my guy,

I am going for my own interview 7:30 am tommorrow.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
The interview was smooth and well organised.....again restral came out smelling of roses ....kudos to the restral family....

Was quite insightful.....u just have to know what U applied for and what it entails....they where quite forthright in telling invitees in ur invitation mail what to expect..

if U do ur homework well on the t.o.r of the position as well as the industry happenings U sshd sail through...

Gods speed to all invitees
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
seyi42k: Can anyone who has attended the interview give us an update as to how the interview was conducted.

What was your view of the interview?
Where there many candidates?
Is there another interview after this one?
Any kind of feedback?
What kinds of questions were asked?
etc.

We will appreciate it for those of us yet to attend the interview.

The interview was well organized. A panel of 3 as indicated in their mail and questions were based on what they had mentioned in their mail to applicants. i.e. the job role u applied for and how your work experience can fit into that role within the industry. The next stage will be, that's once you scale thru, is to see the Commission's Management. They will even tell you this after the discussions with them. All d best

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
The interview was worth the while. Let me give you an insight of what to expect. Am not selfish like some of us here. When you get to the venue, You will be asked to read a question and prepare your mind. "Tell us about yourself and the high points of your career as well as what makes you the best candidate for the job". The panel interview might last for more than 30 mins if they dont like your responses. Please note that they will ask you if you have managed an office before and tell them about office management. The whole process has been regionalized. They are have zoned the Analyst position based on your state of Origin.

I wish you guys the best. Today's interview is Day 5....

2 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
pls dos dat wnt 4d intrvw. brief us on how it went. wil der b more invite.
congrats 2u all.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=bibinwaka]pls dos dat wnt 4d intrvw. brief us on how it went. wil der b more invite.
congrats 2u all.[/ guy read the earlier posts...this question has been tackled by at least 3 people who attended the interview at various times. As for further invites the only people who would know are the restral ppl.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls, is Restral/NERC inviting successful candidates in batches or have they finished inviting people?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by ussyman: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
Thanx guys for all d updates. The Abuja boys would commence their's on monday.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Okeneba: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
Those of us who applied 4 position in d head office, when shal we be attended to? If there is any info, pls share. Thanks
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
ussyman: Thanx guys for all d updates. The Abuja boys would commence their's on monday.
Who are the Abuja boys please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.