Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Plase I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plase I Need Your Advice (984 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plase I Need Your Advice by folajide(f): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2008
please i need your advice
i met jide in march 2003 when we were in school after our youth serves 2007 he got a job and was posted to offa kawara state while I was working in Lagos. I was calling regular to keep in touch. When he was going to offa I render assistance in monetary value. things were going fine all the family member welcome me very well .but towards the end of 2007 he his attitude change
When I call always telling me is busy that never stop me keeping in touch all because of love. at the end of the year he did not call to wish me happy new year and when I call to ask him he said one of his neighbor is doing is child dedication .he said he will be coming down to Lagos but suddenly he change is mind despite the fact that his family were base in Lagos. January was my birthday he did not call after four days I called him asking me what happened on that date he could not remember and when I told him he said that is why he never prays to become a banker. At the begging of the year I told him that I will like to get the money I give to him when he was going to his new office to get a form for my professional exam. at the end of the month I ask him But to my surprised he told me that he did not have money that I should ask some of my friends to give me pending the time he have money I was bad and shouted on him .and since then I never kept in touch with him. On 14 of Feb. he called but I did not pick his call what is the essence of the relationship when the love and care is not there again. For the five years of courtship i don’t think I have receive any things from him monetarily because when I ask him he will always find and excuse which I never brooder not to ask him again because am comfortable with what I have even while in school my parent are always there for me so I I don’t give a deem .have been my self for the past three month now!
Thoughout the five year he was the only man in my life despite the fact that I have a lot of toastiest I was faithful to him. I met iyin in my office in 2006 we become friends is not in the country but he always call to say hi .
there was a time he called and said his coming down to nig to marry me which I told him that how is he sure I will till be single by then. We kept taking base on friendship but since Feb.we have been very close then before that we can do without taking to each order a day have been having failings for him .someone should please help me have pray to god that I don’t want to have any things to do with him again cos since then he has not call and I did call him too. Even his friends that I call often care not to call which I delete his num friends and folk from my phone. Please what should I do ? am in love with iyin but am sacred .
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by joshjosh(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2008
mmmmmmmmmm  no one has answered my question.  wetin come dey do naija boys these days?

just today alone this is the 2nd time i am hearing of 2 bad  dejis's  or are we talking about same  deji?  it looks the name deji is now ugly rumour.

well open your eyes and pray and think hard

wish you luck
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by desodgi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2008
If y'all gat issues, take it somewhere else ~ to a consultant or a pastor, too mush problems on naira to solve in a day. . . . hanhan na only una God grant heart to love?
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by lucabrasi(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2008
might have mis read your post but it seems to be like the basic flaw u think ur man has got is that he doesnt support you financially, have you considered the thought that he might be avoiding you because of the demands?and you r now justifying it that u had many toasters and u didnt hook up with any one of them, personally i wont even date a girl with that kind of demands so will most guys because what if you guys finally get married will the demands now quadruple, you should consider easing off on the demands and actually ask him about his problems and stuffs rather than acting like he is a parent instead of a boyfriend
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by ifyalways(f): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2008
@Lubracasi but she also said shes been doing all the helping . .financially b4 he got this job now.he should show a little bit of apprecaition now.following her story toothe guy has not being caring enough. . .opting for a neighbours child dedication in the stead of her birthday.perharps hes busy in his place of work,perharps hes lost intrest . . . undecided
@Poster,how old are you?If this oliy of a guy is serious i wud advice you to go for him cool
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by joshjosh(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2008
ifyalways:

@Lubracasi but she also said shes been doing all the helping . .financially before he got this job now.he should show a little bit of apprecaition now.following her story toothe guy has not being caring enough. . .opting for a neighbours child dedication in the stead of her birthday.perharps hes busy in his place of work,perharps hes lost intrest . . . undecided
@Poster,how old are you?If this oliy of a guy is serious i would advice you to go for him cool

@ify the word fairness is too expensive to some people. some peope are takers. they are like the devil they dont give to God neither do they give to men/ women.

the thing i find sad is that many of these boys are coming from homes where some polygamous jerks left the feeding and schooling of thier kids to women and how did the sons turn out? just double stingy young boys.
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by folajide(f): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2008
Thanks ifyalways  
if you read what i wrote very well
Have never for once ask him for money unless he is asking me to give him .
i said i give him money when he was going to is new place of work for his up keeping .
and when i ask him for my money BACK  he got annoyed.
i work in a bank too and till have time for me  i never for once demanding from him .
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by ztyle(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2008
@Poster!
Waiting for Moderator Responds! I think your advice will be granted!wink
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by ifyalways(f): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2008
@Joshjosh,well said.the scars of the wars of childhood hunts !
@poster,you have heard it,some ppl are just takers in everything in lyfe.perharps he falls in such category. . . .too bad for you.NOW,for you not to be a total loser,if you have feelings for this your Olym and hes stable and serious too,go for HIM pls.you must be above 24 i guess undecided . . .age factor too wink forget this guy and your labour of love towards him and look ahead to a better future,ok.all d best.
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by izeek(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2008
GUYS U NO MISS READ,
THE GIRL ENGLISH DEY TOO BAD.
NO VEX SHA BUT IF NAH ME SELF,
WITH THIS KIND ENGLISH , MEN I DON BONE U SINCE.
BUT NOT TO WORRY
THINGS GO DEY BALM SOON.
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by simoen(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ izeek

she needs advice, not for u to compliment on her English, if u don't know what 2 say, u had better zoom off , No body is perfect,  angry

@poster
juz follow your heart, and pray to God, he will always Listen, datz is the key!!
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by iice(f): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2008
I made it through 3/4ths of the post and got lost towards the end. . .
Did the old guy come back to your life? Or are you just worried about this new love? If so, how well do you guys know each other?
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by frank316(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2008
I really dont understand your problem, i must confess that your englishe is making it difficult for me to understand you.

is he coming back for your love? from what i understand, he does not call you anymore, probably your calling him is a bother to him.

let him be, he is obviously fed up and have probably found another hubby.

you are lucky someone else is in your life, what else do you want, you cant stick your self to someone who is not bothered about you. I call my girl who is far away from me almost every day, because i love her.

encourage the other person and make life meaningful for yourself.

NB: i think you need to work on your english, yes, no man is perfect, but no guy will really want to hang out withsome one who write so badly like you, especially the caliber of guys you seems to hanging out with.
do you really work in the bank?
Re: Plase I Need Your Advice by izeek(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2008
@ frank,
men thanks dude. u just hit the nail on the head.
imagine me bring her come my house as my gf?
my mumsy self go scold me.
am not dissing but if u got this bad grammar,
then u cant really get a good guy. simple

(1) (Reply)

Girls Why? / Help Im Heart Broken / Would You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.