Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" (20548 Views)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? / Photos Of Cute Ladies Cry Over Love On Social Media / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by MMM2(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Op

It is called fake tears

Crying me a river cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
Na madness
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Hugoboi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
Fussbot: "So afta all d abortions I wil stil have a man 2 settle with"

"So na me go lata marry dis guy,am in2 money"

"Titi,tayo,dupe,ebun,me sef don lata get husband o".

"No,no no,dis dude can't be serious,u don get beta job?*"

"Wow!so I wil live with d love of my life 4eva"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Stegomiah: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
No b 4 naija, naija babes no dey cry...
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by diamond002: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
crytoo much water in d eyes grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Tjohn1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tashamania:

Yes, I know the rest! And then I'll become your "nwunye-di" (if am correct) grin
No wahala, I'll be the patient dog cheesy

These days.....patient dogs have no bones left to chew oooo, so better hurry up grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Royalty1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Will you marry me?

Butterflies in the Tummy. wink

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
naija babes no dey cry oo if u propose to dem.me i never see any naija babe cry unless if dem wan rag money from u
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by FUCKU: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
Beync: I didn't cry, was just staring @ him wondering how am going to change my saw name to ....

to OGBU EFI
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by tobnical(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sapphire86: Honestly speaking, I ve asked d same Q myself oo!
Well I look 4ward 2 dat date cuz my tearducts r nt easily assessible.
u mean say u neva get any proposal..lol! I hope dis is not an advert. Seun, take note...lol!
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cashio: Tears of joy....dream come through....
dats if she want to say yes o
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by eklassical(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cos I do dey old!
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Beync(f): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tashamania:

Yes, I know the rest! And then I'll become your "nwunye-di" (if am correct) grin
No wahala, I'll be the patient dog cheesy
Yea good girl. I can't wait for that time cheesy smiley

Bleep U:

to OGBU EFI
Meaning?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tears of joy dear.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Beync: I didn't cry, was just staring @ him wondering how am going to change my saw name to ....

Saw name or Surname ? Typing error I guess !
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by dotcomnamename: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chibuzor: Will u marry me?

Nkechi: ohhh yes yes yes yes.. tears..

Few months later

Chibuzor: nkechi am going for a business trip in abuja for 3 days

Nkechi: Business what? are u normal? do u have brain at all? u must be joking or insane

Chibuzor: shocked ewooooooo.... chaiiii, na devil i proposed to oooo chineke...

Chibuzor family: Kick her out she's evil

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Beync(f): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
YoungSalute:

Saw name or Surname ? Typing error I guess !
error, Thanks cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Ogundale(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Op is blc they are desperate to marry.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
This marriage talk is scarier than war o. Marriage?! Wedding?!! Committment?!!!
*Shivering*
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Rapmoney(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
If u look well, u go see am say na the ones wey dor clock 32 and 35 dey cry pass! Dat na tears of joy...dem dor narrowly miss everlasting spinsterhood.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Okijajuju1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2013

And

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cashio: Tears of joy....dream come through....
#coughs.......Gbagaun..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Bigsteveg(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tashamania:

Babe, wow! You're married?
haha, see question. U dey think of applyin b4 ni?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by nenergy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Too much hollywood romance. But seriously, crying is better than laughing.Hahahaha
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cry that this guy don fall Mugun
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Bryancrox(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Chibuzor: Will u marry me?

Nkechi: ohhh yes yes yes yes.. tears..

Few months later

Chibuzor: nkechi am going for a business trip in abuja for 3 days

Nkechi: Business what? are u normal? do u have brain at all? u must be joking or insane

Chibuzor: shocked ewooooooo.... chaiiii, na devil i proposed to oooo chineke...

Chibuzor family: Kick her out she's evil
VERY DRY
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by buklan4realyah(f): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2013

DATS IS IT OOOOOOO.... NOTIN GOOD FOR SUMONE DAN TO MARRY D LOVE OF HIS\HER LIFE kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
To me o,itz only ugly n hopeless gurls dat cry afta a guy proposes,they cry becos they neva imagined a guy wud want 2 mari them.simple!!a normal gurl shuld jst smile in a loving n romantic way,n jst tel d guy YES,watz d tears 4!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by 1stola: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
crying for future suffering.
Anyway, my gf never cried when i asked her....
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by mayorall(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hmmmn...this is an interesting thread meh....dz thread makes my heart beats faster....lukin forward to the day am gonna propose to Oluwafunmilayo mi......

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2013

rotfl!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When The Man Ask "Will You Marry Me" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Harbosede02: To me o,itz only ugly n hopeless gurls dat cry afta a guy proposes,they cry becos they neva imagined a guy wud want 2 mari them.simple!!a normal gurl shuld jst smile in a loving n romantic way,n jst tel d guy YES,watz d tears 4!!!
have u seen where a woman gives birth to a child and u see tears in her eyes,that is called tears of joy,so when a girl is crying after a guy propose to her most times is tears of joy,I am surprised to be hearing what you have just said from a lady,I think say ladies wey too dull no dey naija again but I no know say some dull ladies like u still dey,mumu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.