Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? (2041 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Why Do Ladies Cry During S*x? / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by DaZion(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Just creating such scene its expected that she should be happy.... And be excited and Laugh...
Buh, The reverse is the case...
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by major466(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Because they're prone to tears of joy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Do you think in this harsh economy, it is is to see a person walk up to you and say: "come to papa, ama f**k ya well, feed ya well...clothe ya well..."?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by ronald4lif(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Excitement, surprise, and the humility the man displayed while proposing, you think it's that easy for a grown up to go down on his knees? Especially that special someone. Abeg next thread jare.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Beesluv: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Emotional breakdown

Cos some of them can't imagine that after all their aristoism and wayward life, they can still get someone to marry them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by steppin: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
DaZion:
Just creating such scene its expected that she should be happy.... And be excited and Laugh...
When option number 5 turns out to be the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Most times the tears just come from nowhere.....
For me, the thoughts that I'm taken, about to become Mrs, proposal from the man of my dreams will make me weep sef.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by goodmorning40: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
She cry cos she feels sorry for the man for what awaits him. Only if he knows

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Because we are emotional
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Uduak1989(f): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Is joy overflow in their heart
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
DaZion:
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by computerboy: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by djeezy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Some fake the tears. Follow follow syndrome. It's not like they ain't happy but sometimes the tears is just crocodile.......
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Hila12(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
They cry just imagining how a man could shoulder such burden the rest of his life lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by LewisO: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ladies are fund of blubbering.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Blackett:

Ha! That pie chart tho...., it is true!

Hmmmm pie. I want some pie......yum
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Xiadnat:

Ha! That pie chart tho...., it is true!

Hmmmm pie. I want some pie......yum
I can bake you some. tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Blackett:
I can bake you some. tongue

Ok. I am in the mood for Pecan pie plz smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Xiadnat:

Ok. I am in the mood for Pecan pie plz smiley
Is that another way of saying meatpie?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Not every girl does that. .
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Blackett:
Is that another way of saying meatpie?

No sweet boo, it's a real pecan pie. I know meatpie, and that's good too. I have made meat pie too actually. Put waaayyy too much flour in it tho and it was quite bulky. What, you make a mean meat pie d'ya? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Exjoker(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
debolly:
Most times the tears just come from nowhere.....
For me, the thoughts that I'm taken, about to become Mrs, proposal from the man of my dreams will make me weep sef.
Hey dear I love you, will you marry me?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Exjoker:
Hey dear I love you, will you marry me?
cry cry cry....Exjoker, see tears of joy everywhere.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Exjoker(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
debolly:

cry cry cry
Lol... I expecting to see tears rolling down your face but... I guess you didn't appreciate my effort
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chinenye has been searching 4 husband 4 5 years.

She has gone to the top of the mountain and gone to ends of the earth.

Then man come propose to chini, how you want make she take hol am now

Is not easy...
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tears of joy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Na sigh of relief say the totex get worth after much plug n play in the past
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
Excitement, surprise, and the humility the man displayed while proposing, you think it's that easy for a grown up to go down on his knees? Especially that special someone. Abeg next thread jare.
i dey postrate for fun,if you cry because i kneel down,then OYO is your next destination
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Blackett:
grin cheesy

They cry because they ve seen it in movies so many times that people cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by ivyT(f): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=djeezy post=31825412]Some fake the tears. Follow follow syndrome. It's not like they ain't happy but sometimes the tears is just crocodile.......[
/quote]

na only u go know o
sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by djeezy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=ivyT post=31838158][/quote]lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? by Brugo(m): 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Scam! Na scam joor. Fake tears. They are happy but they just have to give us crocodile tears as if they are weak. Big scam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Hilarious Breakup Texts / Top 10 Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Encounter / Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.