Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (39252 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Ngwakwe: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
Can we put-up our strong reasons for or against the topic without resorting to personal attack.

Individualism is another characteristics of good debate and should be respected by everybody.

Bandwagonism is not a choice but outright disgrace on any topical issue being discussed for intellectual benefit.

Insulting each other is a sign of low-life while pioneering it is a disgrace and unpalatable.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ngwakwe: Can we put-up our strong reasons for or against the topic without resorting to personal attack.

Individualism is another characteristics of good debate and should be respected by everybody.

Bandwagonism is not a choice but outright disgrace on any topical issue being discussed for intellectual benefit.

Insulting each other is a sign of low-life while pioneering it is a disgrace and unpalatable.
Mr peace maker, you should talk to the nematode who started it. Am sure in Igboland, men are not supposed to fight with women.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Ngwakwe: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Please my people as much as you may feel offended for being insulted, these personal attack got to stop immediately.

There is no wisdom in chasing a mad fellow while naked, just because he/she took your cloths while you're bathing.

Allow the mad fellow to go with the cloths as not to create the impression that two mad fellows are fighting
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: using the performance of just the only CPC state in Nigeria to judge the total performance of CPC is silly! what has PDP achieved in local, state and Federal level in 14 fuccking years for them to be voted back in power in 2015?
"the only CPC state in Nigeria"

So because they have only one state, we shouldn't ask how the state is fairing under CPC watch? Incredible! Why cant you provide simple answer to a simple question? Why are you foaming at the mouth over a simple question?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

So because they have only one state, we shouldn't ask how the state is fairing under CPC watch? Incredible! Why cant you provide simple answer to a simple question? Why are you foaming at the mouth over a simple question?
Instead of coming here to ask the performance of CPC in Nassarawa State, why don't you Google it up or you go to Nassarawa state physically to see things for yourself? You always Google information about the so called achievements of Jonathan and bring it on this forum for us to read. why don't you also do the same about Nassarawa State?

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by eggheaders(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

my friend from nasarrawa state.rated the governor above average for his infrastructure transformation of the state.only few people are criticizing him from not sharing the money like previous administration.insecure9gerian talk more about the gross failure of your pdp governors and stop chasing shadows about opposition politician. abi you dey craze ni.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: Instead of coming here to ask the performance of CPC in Nassarawa State, why don't you Google it up or you go to Nassarawa state physically to see things for yourself? You always Google information about the so called achievements of Jonathan and bring it on this forum for us to read. why don't you also do the same about Nassarawa State?
I did and I found NOTHING. Mayb I didn't search enough to see the CPC promised MESSIANIC intervention, manifest in Nasarawa state so I decided to ask in public for those who may have other information to help out, particularly those of you that profess undieing love for Buhari and his CPC
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
eggheaders:

my friend from nasarrawa state.rated the governor above average for his infrastructure transformation of the state.only few people are criticizing him from not sharing the money like previous administration.insecure9gerian talk more about the gross failure of your pdp governors and stop chasing shadows about opposition politician. abi you dey craze ni.
you dey mind am? only 2 years in office, you want the Governor to perform miracle. Meanwhile those that have been in power for more than a decade are yet to perform miracle. what rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I did and I found NOTHING. Mayb I didn't search enough to see the CPC promised MESSIANIC intervention, manifest in Nasarawa state so I decided to ask in public for those who may have other information to help out, particularly those of you that profess undieing love for Buhari and his CPC
You found nothing abi? Since you found nothing, were you expecting me personally to travel all the way from lagos to Nassarawa to look for the achievements of Nassarawa State? Sorry i no fit.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
eggheaders:

So your friend is now Pope, that makes infallible statements. Nonsense!
Show us evidence of performance, and not what your irrelevant and inconsequential friend says. The achievements of the governor, if indeed there's any achievement, should be readily available in the social media. Except the governor and his officials are still living in the past.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Ngwakwe: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nasarrawa State Government that can't even provide portable drinking water for State University Students that degenerated to the recent massacre of students.

To ease the continual sufferings of the students after the recent mayhem forced the Federal Govt. to bail out the only CPC State from such a sorry situation.

eggheaders:

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by eggheaders(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
So your friend is now Pope, that makes infallible statements. Nonsense!
Show us evidence of performance, and not what your irrelevant and inconsequential friend says. The achievements of the governor, if indeed there's any achievement, should be readily available in the social media. Except the governor and his officials are still living in the past.
k

your stupidity no be for this planet.you sit in that bush in enugwu ukwu and claiming to know more than a person on ground in the said state you be goat ooo.why would he need the social media to announce all his project guy you get brain fault.if you really need an evidence get your sorry black a55 to nassarraw and stop discrediting the account of somebody on ground in that state dingbat.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ngwakwe: Nasarrawa State Government that can't even provide portable drinking water for State University Students that degenerated to the recent massacre of students.

To ease the continual sufferings of the students after the recent mayhem forced the Federal Govt. to bail out the only CPC State from such a sorry situation.

How many Federal Universities have provided clean and portable water for its students? Do you know how many federal universities have gone on demonstration in the past due to lack of water? Nassarawa state is now the main topic because Jonathan provided water for them. Meanwhile some federal universities still don't have water. smh

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: you dey mind am? only 2 years in office, you want the Governor to perform miracle. Meanwhile those that have been in power for more than a decade are yet to perform miracle. what rubbish?
So you'r now making excuses for a govt that has been in power for about 2yrs? Incredible! So its now okay to make excuses because the political party of your sweetheart is involved? This is foul smelly HYPOCRISY!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by tomakint: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Jakumo: Pellow Kwantiri-man

Any ferson vote-am fwa monkey for feresident, don turn to monkey already.
cheesy cheesy Jakumo at it again, I wonder when many babies in house will learn that Nigeria is structured on the prism of tribalism and as such it is one man (leader) for his people! Buhari is a well known culprit on this one, he sided more with his own (fellow mallams) while dishing out his 'selective judgments', under his watch as minister of petroleum during Murtala's regime an unprecedented corruption took place, he presided over a petroleum trust fund under Abacha that witnessed another over $2 billion sleaze yet some goons still want him to come back, a well known religious fanatic (we all witnessed what happened to many Christians up north shortly after Jonathan floors Buhari in the last Presidential elections) Buhari is a Jihadist and not a politician to be recommended in the scheme of things as far as democracy is concerned! He is not a good loser and by God's special grace he will lose again cool my take on him concerning his already moribund presidential ambition is on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1249419/buharism-economic-theory-political-economy

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by eggheaders(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ngwakwe: Nasarrawa State Government that can't even provide portable drinking water for State University Students that degenerated to the recent massacre of students.

how do the welfare of students become the state government responsibity what is the duty of the university authorities.Abeg face front joor.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Goddex: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
God forbid! Hell No!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by seunlayi(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
for where?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
eggheaders: k

your stupidity no be for this planet.you sit in that bush in enugwu ukwu and claiming to know more than a person on ground in the said state you be goat ooo.why would he need the social media to announce all his project guy you get brain fault.if you really need an evidence get your sorry black a55 to nassarraw and stop discrediting the account of somebody on ground in that state dingbat.
Where are the projects, reforms and achievements of your "MESSIANIC" Buhari and his CPC in Nasarawa state? Simple question that requires simple answer and not foaming at the mouth.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
[size=18pt]I will vote for Yaradua.
He will discipline Nigerians, as in any body talk,u know wat waits u, wen the dead man descend on u. [/size] tongue
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
So you'r now making excuses for a govt that has been in power for about 2yrs? Incredible! So its now okay to make excuses because the political party of your sweetheart is involved? This is foul smelly HYPOCRISY!
call it whatever! even if Nassarawa state doesn't belong to CPC, i would say the same thing. you should focus on the failure of your paymaster and his cohorts for 14 solid years instead of looking for where to pour your hate.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by OurYansh: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Paschal007:
She expressed her opinion albeit how silly it was, i expressed mine and so did you.

That's the beauty of freedom of expression init?

So please don't take out the anger of your life failures on me. Idíot. cool

Ok. Since it's opinion time listen up lemme tell you my opinion of you..

Your intelligence is‎​ comparable to that of a day-old baby lizard. Each of your post here reeks of extreme foolishness and irredeemable senselessness. You need to get a brain transplant ASAP. When next you see a sick dog, take it to a surgeon and ask him to do a brain transplant. The world will be grateful to you both..

cool.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by tomakint: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Where are the projects, reforms and achievements of your "MESSIANIC" Buhari and his CPC in Nasarawa state? Simple question that requires simple answer and not foaming at the mouth.
Voices of reasons are too complex for his 'airhead brain' to assimilate just ignore the clown by the way are you insinuating that the mugu has 'epilepsy' shocked lol at 'foaming at the mouth' cheesy
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by OurYansh: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Why not get on a bus and find your way to Nassarawa State??

Are people here meant to spoon-feed you??

cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
Our Yansh:

Why not get on a bus and find your way to Nassarawa State??

Are people here meant to spoon-feed you??

cool
hehehehe! can't stop laughing. don't mind him. I remember when he took a train trip on nairaland forum from Lagos to where was the destination again? giving us live commentary from nairaland. lol! can't stop laughing. grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: call it whatever! even if Nassarawa state doesn't belong to CPC, i would say the same thing. you should focus on the failure of your paymaster and his cohorts for 14 solid years instead of looking for where to pour your hate.
Your "messianic" sweetheart and his party, the CPC, have been in COMPLETE control of Nasarawa state for about 2yrs now. Where are the road construction, the intra-city railways, hospitals modernisation, rebuilt schools, social schemes, reforms, power plants, irrigation schemes, etc? How far with the war against corruption in Nasarawa state? Where are the achievements of the govt? Even if they'r still ONGOING, but where are they? Where are they? Where is the promised paradise?

Simple question demands only a simple answer. We are waiting!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by eggheaders(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
tomakint:
Voices of reasons are too complex for his 'airhead brain' to assimilate just ignore the clown by the way are you insinuating that the mugu has 'epilepsy' shocked lol at 'foaming at the mouth' cheesy

were agba,you never stop this your foolishness. following me around seems your new obsession. the name eggheads dey give you hard on??.comparing your low i.q with the eggheader is like comparing sleep and death.am so above you like Barcelona don't play the falcons.telling you to go get a life is like mining oil in Switzerland.just go practice acrobatic for third mainland bridge joor.get back to your duty post under gej groin skunkhead.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Your "messianic" sweetheart and his party, the CPC, have been in COMPLETE control of Nasarawa state for about 2yrs now. Where are the road construction, the intra-city railways, hospitals modernisation, rebuilt schools, social schemes, reforms, power plants, irrigation schemes, etc? Where are the achievements of the govt? Even if they'r still ONGOING, but where are they? Where are they? Where is the promised paradise?

Simple question demands only a simple answer. We are waiting!
continue waiting! Am done with you on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by OurYansh: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: hehehehe! can't stop laughing. don't mind him. I remember when he took a train trip on nairaland forum from Lagos to where was the destination again? giving us live commentary from nairaland. lol! can't stop laughing. grin

Nah!! The fool didn't take no train trip from Lag to Kano or wherever... Dude is‎​ as lazy as a PIG pregnant with triplets. Twas a Premium times reporter that took the trip and was updating others of his experience. What our honourable PDP house-boy did was to copy and paste... Dazz all..

cheesy. cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
Our Yansh:

Nah!! The fool didn't take no train trip from Lag to Kano or wherever... Dude is‎​ as lazy as a PIG pregnant with triplets. Twas a Premium times reporter that took the trip and was updating others of his experience. What our honourable PDP house-boy did was to copy and paste... Dazz all..

cheesy. cheesy.
bwahahahaha! abeg abeg no kill me with laff! kai! grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by tomakint: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
eggheaders:

were agba,you never stop this your foolishness. following me around seems your new obsession. the name eggheads dey give you hard on??.comparing your low i.q with the eggheader is like comparing sleep and death.am so above you like Barcelona don't play the falcons.telling you to go get a life is like mining oil in Switzerland.just go practice acrobatic for third mainland bridge joor.get back to your duty post under gej groin skunkhead.
The only problem is that reasonable People here (sincere9gerian and the likes) mistakenly take you to be human but those of us (Ejine, movingcoil, freeglobe etc) who know you as a 'full breed Sokoto Ghudali' treat you as such, keep bleating in your ignorance as usual cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket? / Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.