Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,644 members, 7,854,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? (39296 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / This Is My Prediction On The Forthcoming General Election / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: continue waiting! Am done with you on this thread.
Why you dey pick race na? You just disgraced your sweetheart na. Instead rising to the challenge you just fled. Haba!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why you dey pick race na? You just disgraced your sweetheart na. Instead rising to the challenge you just fled. Haba!
Am still here o! run to where? ifeanyi, your comments on this thread is sickening. make i rest abeg.

OAM4J is viewing this thread. I guess some comments will have to be hidden. lol!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
Paschal007: Lots of reasons not to vote former military dictator.

1) He's a serial loser He is not someone to Look up to by those who wants to succeed. He is not fit to be a role model let alone democratically elected president. I find it funny when some he should be a mentor to the likes of Ribadu, fashola etc. How can a Loser be a mentor to potential winners?

2) He's anti democracy This man overthrew a democratically elected government. In a sane society he would be cooling his head in jail fOr treason. But this Nigeria where mediocrity is celebrated by fucktards.

3) He's a pathetic tribalist. He didn't even bother to campaign in particular region during his presidential campaigns. Politics is about interest. Why would anybody vote for someone that doesn't have him and his region in his plans? And after losing the election rightly so, his bloodthirsty supporters went on killing rampage killing youth Corpers from the very region he despised and neglected.

4) A religioUs bigot and fanatic. Buhari made the infamous statement that Christians should vote for Christians and muslims vote fOr muslims. Sorry but we don't a religious fanatic as president. But thanks all the same. We'll take your bigoted statement under advisement.
I am not trying to hold brief for Gen. Buhari but I would only want to correct you and to implore you to come out of the darkness and disillution you seem to live in.
Point 1, you adduced him to be a serial looser. Let me remind you of Abraham Lincoln of the United States who contested to be president for so many years far more than that which Buhari has ever contested for and at the tail end, when Abraham could finally secure the much needed votes which made him president of the United States, he led them creditably well. Also, Thomas Edison. He invented the electric bulb which you and I use today. He failed so many times while trying to invent the electric bulb. So much so that everyone around him had tagged him to be a failure but he never gave up and at the tail end, he successfully got it right. According to him, he said he wasn't a failure for once but that he had discovered so many ways to do same thing differently. So the anals of history has it that those people of your likes who erroneously tag others 'serial loosers' same 'serial loosers'tend to write their names in the indeliable foot print of history.
Point 2, you mentioned him to be anti-democratic. Let me remind you that the only thing constant in life is change itself. Every society, facet or strata over time evolves which leads to an event and then history. The Nigerian political history is not an exemption. I will also like to put it before you as an assignment to reflect back on Buhari's antecedent while he was in office. I stand to be corrected but his administration has been the very best in terms of financial discipline and public accountability. You can quote me anywhere on that. Moreso, he is a man of constitutionality and that is why he has taken it upon himself to seek the mandate of the people via the ballot box. If he were to be a dictator like you tagged him, why do you still call him a serial looser? That goes to shows he respects the wishes of the masses.

Point 3, to call Buhari a tribalist, only goes to show the emptiness in your academic portfolio if at all you have any. During the last election, his camnpaign was visible cut across the various geo-political zones in Nigeria and the outstanding qualities of his running mate, Pastor Tunde Bakare is enough to jettison your ill-fated comment to have called Buhari a tribalist.

Point 4, there is one thing, I seem to admire in Buhari and that's the fact that he doesn't seem to be detered when baseless and malicious utterances emanates from gutter-like mouths like yours about him. This man was accused by the present government to have been behind religious conflicts in the north that sprawled up shortly after the last presidential election. He has also been accused to be behind the dreaded islamic sects, Boko-haram. My questions are: can any of you proof to us here that any of these laughable accusations are correct and true? Why has the federal government, through the office of the special asst. to the president of Public Affairs, Doyin Okukpe publicly appealed to Buhari to help the government curb the menace of the Islamic sect in the north? Can a man be the jury and accused in one particular instance? GEJ's administration is only engaging in mudslinging to tarnish Buhari's image. Finally Buhari is a respecter of all persons cut across both sides of the divide. No wonder, he has meticulously beamed his searchlight on the amiable, erudite religious scholar in person of Pastor Tunde Bakare. Infact, you have just given me reasons to vote for Buhari, come 2015.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
tomakint:
The only problem is that reasonable People here (sincere9gerian and the likes) mistakenly take you to be human but those of us (Ejine, movingcoil, freeglobe etc) who know you as a 'full breed Sokoto Ghudali' treat you as such, keep bleating in your ignorance as usual cheesy
Dont mind them. I asked a very simple question, rather than answer the simple question, they'r fleeing one after the other. This just CONFIRMS their emptiness.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by darenxy732: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
I GO VOTE OOO!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
YES !

I am sorry but I cannot see what the present administration has done to change the plight of the people.

We need a strong man like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
OAM4J, DID YOU TAKE THIS THREAD TO FRONT PAGE? AM OUT! "RUNS OUT OF THREAD! "
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
No!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Erotex(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
Not even my grandchildren lipsrsealed. He is the boko haram we are TALKING ABOUT
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by blackbeau1(f): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
NO. Whatever mission he couldn't undertake then,will definitely not be taken care of now
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by seunblack(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
I will vote for okotie grin grin
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
[size=18pt]Never will I vote for an Aboki..[/size] angry
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by mazinaija: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
No!NO!NO!NO!
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by midetinz(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
YES 1000000ce. He is the ONLY and ONLY proven anti corrupt Nigerian leader. Irrespective of what mediocre minds quote as his shortcoming(s),it's equivalent to best attitude of corruption ridden leaders we've consecutively had.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by sweetnigga(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
slysinzu: Mallam Buhari claim he still gat some Important
mission to carry out in Nigeria to make it a Good
Nation, He said he hope Nigerians give him the
chance to carry out his mission.
Will you Vote for Buhari in 2015?
AAAHHH!!! NOOOOO, THIS QUESTION BE LIKE BOMB. OP WATCH UR BACK

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by hockeyboy: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and copy to your browser

http:// ./4had
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
God's Mercy:
No. A man who truncated a democratically elected system on Dec 31, 1983 is not fit to pilot the affair of the country. We need open minded individuals and not religious bigots. May God guide and lead us to chose a man after His heart.
who told u he truncated democracy?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by ritux: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
[size=16pt]Silly Stupid Moderators. If you like ban me, I will open another account.

Don't you guyz get tired of this topic?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by RealMccoy2(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
In a military regime I will prefer a Buhari and Idiagbon but in democracy I would not vote for a man that sees nothing wrong in Abacha and his dictatorship. Buhari of then and now is not the same, he has seen petrol dollars and most of his supporters are indirectly connected to Islamic extremists. He maybe a better candidate for Arewastan or Bokostan.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by eggheaders(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
tomakint:
The only problem is that reasonable People here (sincere9gerian and the likes) mistakenly take you to be human but those of us (Ejine, movingcoil, freeglobe etc) who know you as a 'full breed Sokoto Ghudali' treat you as such, keep bleating in your ignorance as usual cheesy

hey you mentioning your fellow red bororos.only demented fool like you celebrate a semi illiterate like movingcoil that didn't know the meaning of upscale part of town.were agba go face desola currently giving you a hilter Jewish treatment on the other thread.peeps like you are a waste of space in the biosphere.like I told you earlier bring on the fight with your bandwagons of simpletons.the eggheaders gonna slay y'all like am playing god of war on ps3.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by holyvirgin: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
buhari is a failure
he has failed
he will die a failure
nothing good can come out of a failure
god has anointed buhari with failure
he will keep failing
and i can neva vote for an ordained failure.

only failures will vote a failed human like buhari.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by ManTiger(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
Capital NO... pls don't ask my why
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by obyikye(f): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
for what naa, no I won't.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by esn1(f): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Toktee: Iz jonathan not a fresh blood;what have he done,did he performed better than the old obasanjo?

Gbagaun! See political bigot . So much hate on social network and e-sites.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
vision2017: point of correction, Nigeria as a nation is far greater than any individual and you're included as well. So stop been unpatriotic to our dear nation. You owe the entire nation an apology on that note

You make me laugh bro
1. Nigeria is a not a nation! Nigeria is rather a failed experiment of the British colonial masters.
2. I cannot be a patriot Nigerian! I used to be but not anymore: my little niece was denied admission to a federal govt college, while those she out performed by far were admitted on the excuse that she is not from catchment area. The last job application I wrote (before I started struggling on my own), I was instructed to write my state of origin at the back of my envelop. Quota is used rather than competence. I cannot be patriotic to a Nation where I don't have equal rights with fellow citizens. Let me not talk about my kinsmen slaughtered daily in their numbers especially in Northern Nigeria as if they are goats.
3. My niece should get an apology from Nigeria first before I will start thinking of how to apologies to Nigeria.
4. My allegiance and patriotism is reserved to Biafra: the emerging "Japan" of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by RealMccoy2(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
frosbel: YES !

I am sorry but I cannot see what the present administration has done to change the plight of the people.

We need a strong man like Buhari.

Buhari was not the policy maker or strongman during his regime, it was Idiagbon and have you asked yourself why they killed him to pave way for Obasanjo?
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by 32D: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
[size=28pt]ANYONE BUT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN[/size]
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
Okija_juju: [size=18pt]Never will I vote for an Aboki..[/size] angry

[size=16pt]EVEN ME?[/size] (if I run)

I thought we were brothers in faith . . sad sad sad sad
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by RealMccoy2(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
noblezone:

You make me laugh bro
1. Nigeria is a not a nation! Nigeria is rather a failed experiment of the British colonial masters.
2. I cannot be a patriot Nigerian! I used to be but not anymore: my little niece was denied admission to a federal govt college, while those she out performed by far were admitted on the excuse that she is not from catchment area. The last job application I wrote (before I started struggling on my own), I was instructed to write my state of origin at the back of my envelop. Quota is used rather than competence. I cannot be patriotic to a Nation where I don't have equal rights with fellow citizens.
3. My niece should get an apology from Nigeria first before I will start thinking of how to apologies to Nigeria.
4. My allegiance and patriotism is reserved to Biafra: the emerging "Japan" of Africa.
Well said. I went to NNPC head quater in Abuja and all I heard was hausa language, I thought my plane crashed in Chad over night. This is same reason you can't see them in a free country like United States where you are awarded by merit.
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by agabaI23(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
NO
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
No way. I'll never vote for any tribal bigot
Re: Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? by holyvirgin: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
berem: Instead of coming here to ask the performance of CPC in Nassarawa State, why don't you Google it up or you go to Nassarawa state physically to see things for yourself? You always Google information about the so called achievements of Jonathan and bring it on this forum for us to read. why don't you also do the same about Nassarawa State?
who be this one? cpc my foot, what has cpc done in nasarawa state? did you just type abi said it cos you see your fellow daft group comment cpc?
i have lived in nasarawa for about 7years and ask indigenes they will tell you the state was better off during the former governor who gave then the university.
stop running you mouth when you are not sure

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.