Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? (9935 Views)

Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election? / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2013
This Morning I saw this in frontpage of nairaland Will You Vote For BUHARI In The Forthcoming Election?

My answer is No,

Now the turn of Jonathan,
Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election?

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by abiki(f): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2013
Hell no. Didn't vote for him in the last election. Won't vote for him in the next one too undecided

40 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2013
abiki: Hell no. Didn't vote for him in the last election. Won't vote for him in the next one too undecided
didn't You vote for others like you voted him in? So are you voting Buhari?
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Adurangba(f): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2013
A capital YES.

20 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2013
Ok Click Like If You will Vote for Jonathan

71 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2013
Click Like If You will vote for Buhari

165 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Bozz: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2013
Yes of course! I did before and will do that again.

9 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by abiki(f): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=afolabisegun]
didn't You vote for others like you voted him in? So are you voting Buhari?

How did I vote him in?
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by OkparaIgbo: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2013
Not only would I, but you can count on my family, friends and aquintances to do same unless I spot someone I personally believe to be better in PDP the national party and hell No am I voting for any regional party like CPC, ACN OR APC.

14 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2013
The truth is that The so called APC can not stand.
either they like or not Goodluck is doing the best.
The days of hausas in power what can we point to.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by honeric01(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2013
TUFIAKAAAAAAA

MAY THE HOLY GOD FORBID BAD THING!

Vote for the enemy of my country?

Not even if i'm drunk..!

His cluelessness oozes like an opened sulk-away!

31 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2013
honeric01: TUFIAKAAAAAAA

MAY THE HOLY GOD FORBID BAD THING!

Vote for the enemy of my country?

Not even if i'm drunk..!

His cluelessness oozes like an opened sulk-away!
Be specific, buhari or jonathan, who is your country's enemy?
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2013
It is a resounding 'NO'.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Ess: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2013
NEVER EVER!!! GOD FORBID!!!
Im way too smart to fall for such deceit,that PDP is using against us!

10 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Ess: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2013
afolabisegun:
Be specific, buhari or jonathan, who is your country's enemy?

The word clueless is synonymous to yours truely na, So why asking this foolish question!

16 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by dplordx(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2013
NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Burger01(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2013
Nope. Not anymore. Won't vote for Jonathan and won't vote for Buhari.

Click 'LIKE' if you would not vote for Buhari and Jonathan... sad

16 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2013
NEVER AGAIN!!!

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by afolabisegun(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2013
Ess:

The word clueless is synonymous to yours truely na, So why asking this foolish question!
No need to insult me now.....
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by tatosh: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2013
HELL NO!! With conviction
I don't mean to be judgemental but whoever says YES on this forum is an enemy of the state. Period

22 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2013

9 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2013
OK ,Click "like' if you will prefer new young brain and a SENSIBLE, DISCIPLINED technocrat (THAT CAN WORK TOGETHER WITH HIS LIKES TO STEP ON MANY TOES)as your next president regardless of bunch of worthless parties and well known politicians that keep jumping from one party to another without good past records,(hope you know them)

12 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Ojobojo1(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2013
Capital NO,I de craze

12 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2013
Burger01: Nope. Not anymore. Won't vote for Jonathan and won't vote for Buhari.

Click 'LIKE' if you would not vote for Buhari and Jonathan... sad

Stop scrolling. Go back and like the quoted post..

angry
Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by agabaI23(m): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2013
tatosh: HELL NO!! With conviction
I don't mean to be judgemental but whoever says YES on this forum is an enemy of the state. Period
Clap for yourself.

I will vote for him

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by JimmyBoy1: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2013
So that all Pen Robbers in the country will continue to have a field day while dey get amnesty at the end? Heaven NO

7 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by jacob05(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2013
No, No and No. I dey craze ? Why should i vote for an incompetent and confused "figure"? Nope not again;

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by carbon1224(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2013
Hell no

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by ichommy(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2013
I remember the last election, i stay inside sun for hours, cos i think if i vote for him, i will enjoy fresh Air.

I dont need his fresh Air again, i don buy Samsung A/C.

29 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by golamike: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2013
Don't think so!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by eggheaders(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2013
many nigerians think he is going to be a break from the norm
of our evil past leaders.but like Samson they are so wrong
with is Delilah style of deceit.first it was his foolish way of
handling the 2010 independence day bomb blast.the new year
subsidy removal gift,I don't give a damn to declaration of
assets, 1million for eating per day,inability to control is
uncultured wife,retaining incompetent dolts in his cabinet
diezani,oteh and so on.abetting and silent approval of
corruption I.e kid glove handling of subsidy thieves, pardoning
a master convict like alams,with increment in electricity tariff
with no insignificant improvement,clueless way of handling the
insecurity matter.I can go on and on.but with this and many
more Nigerians are tired of his cluelessness and only fuccktard
ethnic bigots and turncoats paid low lifes still see anything
good in this gross failure called gej.

18 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Jonathan In The Forthcoming Election? by Jossy07(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2013
Mba mba mba we ned new blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak / Buhari: I Won’t Tamper With Press Freedom / Are Afikpo People Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.