Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ex List. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex List. (1095 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex List. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2013
Well, i just read a thread now dedicated to correcting the anomaly; the ranting or excessive ranting of the female gender about Exs, hence, the reason or major excuse men have become virgin seekers. Even though the thread was one sided, and extremely biased, even to both sexes in its content, I still saw it as being a beautiful write up. What the hell? Ain't it a beauty? It got me cracking thruout as if I smoked weed.
Now the thread has inspired me to create a thread about EX's list. Let everyone supply a detailed list comprising all his or her EXs. With each Ex having the reason for dumping him or her just at the front of the names. Eg:
1. AREMU, Folasade (16th May, 2010) : Dumped because she was a thief. Kept demanding for money and never satisfied.
2. ORIOLA, Adepeju (29th March, 2007) : dumped her because she lacks manners. These are fake names o, just using it as a format. Unfortunately I ain't gat an Ex, may be one shall never be found by me soon. Start to roll it in and happy listing.
Re: Ex List. by oluwakorrect(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2013
Hehehe, we will wait on u till u get an ex bro...
Re: Ex List. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
^ I second
Re: Ex List. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ok. I will find an ex soon.
Re: Ex List. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
Unless am some kind of a psycho, why d hell will i av these dates in ma head?
It's totally not necessary!
I mean, we broke up, we moved on.
The reason is totally unnecessary too
Re: Ex List. by eddy1977(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Have had way too many ro remember dates and names
Re: Ex List. by oluwakorrect(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Had some adventures back then. But thank God am a changed man. Can't recall the dates but stil remember why I broke up wit all d ex that came my way... Just simply because they failed to exhibit that thing am lookin for in a lady... Only one lady occupies the whole of me currently and...
Re: Ex List. by oluwakorrect(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
tpacalipse: Ok. I will find an ex soon.
just kiddin bro. Take ur time to find that lady God has for you. Just cast all to Him as regards the choice for ur own wife and not ex!
Re: Ex List. by Ay92(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
all I wanted was a companion and not a lover,so before we went too deep,I told her the truth. The relationship was just three days though.
Re: Ex List. by chronique(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ay92: all I wanted was a companion and not a lover,so before we went too deep,I told her the truth. The relationship was just three days though.

. 3 days? Day 1. She says yes. Day 2. You kiss and smooch. Day 3. You bleep and breakup. You're a very bad sharp nicca... How many more of these have you sampled?
Re: Ex List. by Ay92(m): 1:43am On Apr 07, 2013
chronique:

. 3 days? Day 1. She says yes. Day 2. You kiss and smooch. Day 3. You bleep and breakup. You're a very bad sharp nicca... How many more of these have you sampled?

you're funny,you know. That's not what happened,it's actually a long story.
Re: Ex List. by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 07, 2013
Ay92: all I wanted was a companion and not a lover,so before we went too deep,I told her the truth. The relationship was just three days though.
Well, you have tried. Three days are sure better than nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ex List. by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 07, 2013
They are exes because they arent worth mentioning or remembering. angry

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Social Media Power - Worth Reading / Guys Would You Marry A Jobless Girl Aka Liability ? / Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.