Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? (1095 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / How Many Hours Do You Spend In Nairaland Forum Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Orikinla(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
God bless women for the trouble they have to go through in making up to impress and please us. grin

"I want to make my hair."
"Will you come and see me in the salon?"
"Do you love my hair?"
"Is the lipstick too much?"

My own woman tells me to even hold up a mirror for her to make up or make sure she is "BIURIFUL" before we step out of the house.

You have to answer her and God help you if you don't flatter her.
They spend from one hour to four hours making up just for you, so my guy PLEASE, don't spoil their day by not appreciating her.

But seriously, ladies, how many hours do you spend to make up for your man?
Whether when he is coming over to your place, you are going over to his place or going out for a date?

NOTE: HIGH RESOLUTION COPY OF THE ATTACHED PHOTO IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO DECORATE YOUR BEDROOM. grin

Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by xynerise: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
How long depends on how ugly they are. grin

A pretty girl spends less time than an ugly girl. Sometimes, fish lips girls spend much time than normal lips.
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Orikinla(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
xynerise: How long depends on how ugly they are. grin

A pretty girl spends less time than an ugly girl. Sometimes, fish lips girls spend much time than normal lips.
You are wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Nomski0(f): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
I'm not a fan of much makeup, but when i do makeup, i do it for myself and not my man.....with or without makeup i know i'm in his heart.
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by xynerise: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
Orikinla:
You are wicked! grin
More like stating the obvious cool
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by xynerise: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nomski0: I'm not a fan of much makeup, but when i do makeup, i do it for myself and not my man.....with or without makeup i know i'm in his heart.
Na lie jor. Every woman make-up for men to admire them tongue
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Nomski0(f): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
xynerise:
Na lie jor. Every woman make-up for men to admire them tongue

Some women do it for men to admire them.
Some do it to boost their confidence
Some do it because they feel its necessary. We have different reasons. But not every woman does it for you to admire her. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Enegod(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
where are the ladies,girls and women?
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by xynerise: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nomski0:

Some do it because they feel its necessary. We have different reasons. But not every woman does it for you to admire her. undecided
Ok ma. So yours is because you feel is necessary?
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Monicasque(f): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
i am normaly so natural because i want him to wake up next to the person he went to bed with last nite. We all know that make up comes off when sleeping and in the morning we see the real u but now and then i do some artificial stuff just to keep him knowing that i can be all woman in one and when i do i dont realy take that long. Guys like to exagerate and make us seem like we sleep infront of the mirror. God bless all the make up manufactures
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Nomski0(f): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
xynerise:
Ok ma. So yours is because you feel is necessary?
Nope. I dont need makeup to beautify me, i'll opt for natural beautiful over artifical one anyday.
Makeup is not a must-do for every lady.
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by xynerise: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nomski0:
Nope. I dont need makeup to beautify me, i'll opt for natural beautiful over artifical one anyday.
Makeup is not a must-do for every lady.
The pretty lady in your profile wears a pink lip gloss and probably, she may also dust Mary Kay on her face. Is that you?
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Ishilove: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
xynerise: How long depends on how ugly they are. grin

Lmao!
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Wen we first met,i didn't put on any make up..d only make up i put on then was my smile...and he feel 4 it..so i don't waste time making up 2 much.
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Ishilove: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
When i makeup, i makeup for myself and not for any gaddem man, mehn! angry

That aside, makeup is such a bother, so much so that i could'nt be bothered. I liberally sprinkle white powder on my face, dab on some lipgloss and i'm off! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hours?! 0.25 depending on hair from night before...
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
my makeup doesn't really take tym...bt i don't make 2 impress a guy or anybody,i make up 2 impress myself, wif my eye liner and lip gloss intact.
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Enegod(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
Harbosede02: my makeup doesn't really take tym...bt i don't make 2 impress a guy or anybody,i make up 2 impress myself, wif my eye liner and lip gloss intact.
hehe smh
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Enegod: hehe smh
i hope dat ur head kips shaking till it falls.tchewwu
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Nomski0(f): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
xynerise:
The pretty lady in your profile wears a pink lip gloss and probably, she may also dust Mary Kay on her face. Is that you?
Yep thats me. And FYI thats just a combo of lip gloss and white powder.....because i was going out. I'm not a makeup addict.
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Enegod(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
Harbosede02: i hope dat ur head kips shaking till it falls.tchewwu
undecided
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by sweettease(f): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
But op you can exaggerate oo grin hours
As for me, 10mins on average b4 i go out, less than that if i don't have time and more if i want to while away time.
Once in a while, i go out without makeup and it feels good. cool
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Orikinla(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nomski0:

C'mon!
Women make up for one man or another.

The question is for women who make up for their men and not for lesbians. grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Orikinla(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
sweet-tease:
But op you can exaggerate oo grin hours
As for me, 10mins on average b4 i go out, less than that if i don't have time and more if i want to while away time.
Once in a while, i go out without makeup and it feels good. cool

I have stayed with her at the Salon Down Town in Surulere for four hours. She insisted I stayed there with her.
She put her bag in my laps and kept on bringing up discussions. I chose the hairstyle and then how to do her nails.
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Orikinla(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nomski0:
Yep thats me. And FYI thats just a combo of lip gloss and white powder.....because i was going out. I'm not a makeup addict.

Now, they are talking.
Tell us more.

Some women don't know how to make up for their men.

The attached photo shows blue, bronze combo for a date.

Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Orikinla(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2013

Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 17, 2013
From shower to done... Like 1 hour.. But if I don't have to do my hair then like 20 minutes.. I don't care about all that girly shit.. I got more important stuff to worry about. wink
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by sweettease(f): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2013
Orikinla:

I have stayed with her at the Salon Down Town in Surulere for four hours. She insisted I stayed there with her.
She put her bag in my laps and kept on bringing up discussions. I chose the hairstyle and then how to do her nails.
So sweet! I wouldn't try it though, i wouldn't be able to stand the eyeballing. You tried! 4hours!
Btw making your hair is a totally different ballgame, hav spent 9hours on dat b4 tongue and it was totally worth it.
Re: Ladies, How Many Hours Do You Spend To Make Up For Your Man? by Orikinla(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

So sweet! I wouldn't try it though, i wouldn't be able to stand the eyeballing. You tried! 4hours!
Btw making your hair is a totally different ballgame, hav spent 9hours on dat b4 tongue and it was totally worth it.

I have also done my hair too whilst with her, but stopped after experiencing the heat of the hair dryer. grin
Making hair for women is only second to cooking. That is when they can read a novel, EBONY, COSMO and gossip too.
Linda Ikeji used to drag me to the salon too when we were seeing some years ago. She probably did it to make the other women jealous.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know / He Gave Me Bread But Took My Breath... / An abuja guy needs female friend all over on 29C329CA or 08100392181.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.