Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot (25052 Views)

Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / I Never Spent 2tr Naira On Reelection Bid ---jonathan / FG Discovers Fresh 15,000 Ghost Pensioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Jabioro: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Even though,d FG rcova it.it wil be re-embezzle,what a mess...na soso dishearten stories,no cheeful news,
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2013
Since '99, trillions of naira that Abacha looted has been returned back to the FG, what exactly have they done with it? Thief steal am, thief retrieve am, this ll be the last we ll be hearing of this again, it has if those in power intentional throw this sour news to us and they sure know we can do nothing, we just murmur and scream our head off on social media and the cycle continues..
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Chanchit: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2013
May he burn in the deepest part of Hell.. Ele'ribu.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2013
N3.2trillion by one man alone? What about his foot solders all over the country then?

Come and see CORRUPTION. This is it. Corruption!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by miiraaj: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2013
What happened to the previously recovered loot? It's just a change of signatory!
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by powerblaze(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2013
Reminds me of the movie.. National Treasure..

Operation find the missing loot!
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by victorD3: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2013
PDP has gotten money for 2015 elections. Bring on APC!

2 Likes

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2013
abdulkayus: Subhanallah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vanity upon vanity. With all d money dat he has stolen nw, hw many did he took to his grave.
Allah ya jikan musulmi.
Go back to your school,and demand for a refund. Did you attend evening school?

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by mrvictor: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2013
The ones they collected before, nko?
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by mu2sa2: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2013
HNosegbe:

Exactly. I really doubt that figure... That's almost Nigeria's current GDP!!!

The real figure may be a tenth of that (or thereabouts).
Abacha looted but so also did many others. Let us also recover Gej loot, Obj loot, Pej loot, asiwaju loot etc. Abacha loot should not be used to distract public attention from other looters.

2 Likes

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by cold(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2013
Just reading that piece can leave one in a dizzy state shocked It's not like the recovered loot would trickle down to the masses anyways,so what's the point
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2013
If I had my way, the whole Abacha family should face the firing scored. What a rotten ill gotten useless family.

2 Likes

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by gerald09(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2013
Since dis news is coming from the sun the only 20% of that story is true.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by kunlekunle: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2013
greaterlove: haba, this story dey somehow, $210billion in five years? i no talk say abacha no steal money, but my question na how much was nigeria getting yearly between 1993-1998 that abacha would have stolen $210billion or did they mean $21billion?

if NOI inherited 2b from the previous govt, and the reserve now stands at 42-43b which was from accountable source.
What do you expect in 5 years with accountability.
450b i'll say.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by miiraaj: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2013
greaterlove: haba, this story dey somehow, $210billion in five years? i no talk say abacha no steal money, but my question na how much was nigeria getting yearly between 1993-1998 that abacha would have stolen $210billion or did they mean $21billion?
Exactly! The money may not be that much.

I smell something mischievous from this government.

2 Likes

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by rash47(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2013
3.2tr loot hmmmm, I tot the trio of ibb,abdul salalm and buhari already cleared abacha of any allegation of corruption in 2008 at his tenth year anniversary.

Walahi, Nigeria is a theater of art.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by andyzoga: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2013
Why disturbing these people again na? Am positive that recovering the loot is not for the interest of the common man on the streets. It's now clear that those after the loot are also looters. Na wa for this country o! Where's the record of the recovered ones?
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by lildray(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2013
God punish devil. This money can feed this country 4 1 whole month, then only 1 person 2 him self, do people actually tink at all?
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by AK481(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2013
hmmm.shocked
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by miiraaj: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2013
12 inches!:
If I had my way, the whole Abacha family should face the firing scored. What a rotten ill gotten useless family.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by ojj(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2013
More money for d ogas at d top to loot. undecided
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2013
Incredible! Buhari chased out Shagari in the name of fighting corruption and then handed us into the cold embrace of CORRUPTION itself.

Can you imagine? One man steals N3.2trillion? What about the various military administrators and other Abacha foot solders? Who knows how much they themselves stole? And even it was the Devil himself (IBB) who handed over to Abacha, another devil.

Thank God for democracy. Even if the politicians are stealing, atleast the stealing is democratic. Oshiomole is stealing and working for the people of Edo. Fashola is stealing and working for Lagosians. Peter Obi is stealing and working for my state. Ditto for other state governors. The president is also stealing and working for Nigerians. Atleast the funds that are stolen and used to work are first appropriated by the NASS, that consists of even the most radical opposition elements.

The most important aspect of democracy is that after stealing and working for some time, as soon as your tenure comes to an end, you too will become an onlooker and sometimes a govt critic. That is the beauty of DEMOCRACY.

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by matrixme(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2013
That should not just be described as a loot, rather a determining factor of the destiny of a whole lot of people. Schools, roads, hospitals, industries, systems and otherwise. He has not only stolen, he has set a model for corruption in public service. I normally wouldn't say this, but I hope Abacha don't make heaven. At least, a lot of people deserves such a compensation for his after-life.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by iwanchop(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2013
Not again!
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Ola17: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2013
And this is the same Abacha that Buhari said is not currupt?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Ama28(f): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2013
I am still thinking of the moral justification or ground for this loot!
This cash in more than most African country's GDP and just one man stole this from a nation

Now how can death kill a man with such cash!

Vanity!!!
If Abacha has stolen this, what of Obasanjo and IBB?
Nemesis, the ones recovered are developing legs and walking away.

Those looting should look at their predecessors!
I still wave the flag that death penalty should be the capital punishment for corruption and looting

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by juman(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2013
The same people that prevented nigeria from breaking-up by force by fire, took nigeria as spoil of war.

Why the same people that fought and claimed to be "heroes" of civil war, are the same people that destroyed the country?

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2013
Silly Nigerians who support looting of the nation angers me most in this forum! where are those who said Nigeria can't afford high speed railway system(HSR) for the citizens?. It surprises me that many Nigerians keep making the country looks as if it is too poor to provide for its citizens yet billions of dollars are being stolen every now and then stacked offshore.

Jeez! I am getting infuriated at the stupidity and tricky nature of most Nigerians who are bent on the backward spiral of the nation development.

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2013
London, US, Leicht and other western countries with Abacha possesion of Nig money are corrupt i think they should release Ibori and free Alameseigha because they are not helping Nig by keeping quiet and using our monies to develope their country
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by a1solution: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2013
Its unfortunate yahoo boys are unable trace this funds and loot it back than duping innocent men.

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by thirty(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2013
dazey: I thought that Commander-in- chief of the Boko Haram Armed Forces General Muhammad Buhari said Abacha don't loot any money
Dazey, do you have evidence of where Gen Buhari loot. Your paid master has paid you again. This is what you did and God reward you in killing your elder brothers in Kano. May you have more reward for telling lie. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others / EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.