Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot (25048 Views)

Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / I Never Spent 2tr Naira On Reelection Bid ---jonathan / FG Discovers Fresh 15,000 Ghost Pensioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by wirelex: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2013
no biggie, the lawyers and some people in govt don hammer.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by juman(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2013
spiritfada:

of a breakthrough in the renewed effort to recover the looted funds, the sad news is, however, that Nigeria may never get the money back through the legal means it has been following since 1999. “In one of the last meetings before the SIP team stopped foreign trips on the case, the Nigerian government was told in plain terms that it will be too hard to get the money repatriated to the country through any court case or legal battles except through diplomatic negotiations with the foreign jurisdictions where these funds have been servicing their economies,” our source added.

This country belong to nobody.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Akpaife(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2013
I dnt do like ok
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by thirty(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2013
12 inches!:
If I had my way, the whole Abacha family should face the firing scored. What a rotten ill gotten useless family.
mister its 'squad' not ' scored'.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by thirty(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2013
Ola17: And this is the same Abacha that Buhari said is not currupt?! shocked shocked shocked
show us the quote where Buhari said so. Your oga at the top has promise to pay you again.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by gramci: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2013
jacintamary: Gen. Buhari of nairaland come and defend your master (Real Gen. ayatolah Usama Ibn Buhari) by posting 1980's report of how saintly Abacha is.

Don't mind the scmbag
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Afritop(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2013
IF THE FEDERAL GOVT ARE SERIOUS ABOUT RECOVERING THE STOLEN LOOT, THEY WILL HAVE TO COLLABO WITH DANGEROUS MILITANTS IN THE COUNTRY WHO WILL ARRANGE THE KIDNAP OF PROMINENT MEMBERS OF THE ABACHA FAMILY. WITH THAT ALONE THEY OPEN UP, ESPECIALLY IF THE MILITANTS DEMAND A RANSOM OF 3 BILLION DOLLARS

2 Likes

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Yazmin: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2013
abdulkayus: Subhanallah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vanity upon vanity. With all d money dat he has stolen nw, hw many did he took to his grave.
Allah ya jikan musulmi.

Oga @ least tell someone to vet your posts before uploading it. This type of english causes traffic on network $ we have bear the brunt...!

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2013
Gullible Nigerians. I don't know why we are so gullible and easy to manipulate. They tell you that Abacha stashed away billions of dollars and you believe it? You are yet to ask...where are the billions of dollars recovered 7, 8, 9 yrs ago? Where are these monies? Have you ever asked why hasn't 1 dollar been traced to IBB, a man who Abacha served with for more than 8yrs as head of state? The people that are behind the rubbishing of Abacha name were the people that he refused to take loans from. Did you know that these people came to Nigeria and offered Abacha $3billion in loan but Abacha asked what for? They said to aid in the Country's development. Abacha said ok, I will take it. But they said...No, but, one thing, Abacha asked what? They said you will have to put up a collateral for it. Abacha asked what collateral? They said: Nigeria oil. Abacha told them...God punish you, go to hell with your money, we have enough money coming from oil to develop our country. He chased them all out of Nigeria and closed their offices. They kept coming, asking him to devalue the Naira...Abacha told them... lie lie over my dead body. We need to know the facts and why he was killed and subsequently, rubbishing of his name...he was with prostitutes on the day he died. Think Abacha was that stupid to sleep with Indian prostitutes. Of all the Nigerian and even muslim beautiful women in Nigeria who will literally die to sleep with Abacha, and more beautiful than indian women, he would go for Indian prostitutes? We need to think critically when certain information are presented to us.

I'm not saying that Abacha is a saint, yes he may have looted some money but why hasn't a dollar been traced to Abdulsalami, IBB, Obasanjo and many others but only Abacha. Some of us need to be beaten mercilessly to think critically.

4 Likes

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by thirty(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2013
juman:

i dont understand you. So anybody can anyhow? Shmmmmm
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by thirty(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2013
juman:

i dont understand you. So anybody can anyhow? Mshhhhhh
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by babakaka(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2013
Havilah93: 3.2 trillion.

Hmmm. So what will be done with the loot?

Re-looting the loot.
lolz nice one
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2013
The truth is that all past generals and military dictators had all looted the nation treasury without remorse. It is painful some of them still walk freely without questioning and are not ready to help in moving the nation forward by bringing by removing their hands from the government. Their interference in the affairs of the nation is costing country huge misfortune.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by callmebettyetta: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2013
The money that is recovered where is d stolen money kept or its share among whom, secondly, what happen to other past presendent or them too did not steal? Pls d should allow abacha family to be ooo

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Abagworo(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2013
How much was oil prices during Abacha? I think somewhere between 8 to $12 per barrel. If this turns out to be true, then Jonathan/OBJ/today's politicians loot should exceed 400 trillion.

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Ola17: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2013
Knowledge9000: [b]Gullible Nigerians. I don't know why we are so gullible and easy to manipulate. They tell you that Abacha stashed away billions of dollars and you believe it? Have you ever asked why hasn't 1 dollar been traced to IBB, a man who Abacha served with for more than 8yrs as head of state? The people that are behind the rubbishing of Abacha name were the people that he refused to take loans from. Did you know that these people came to Nigeria and offered Abacha $3billion in loan but Abacha asked what for? They said to aid in the Country's development. Abacha said ok, I will take it. But they said...No, but, one thing, Abacha asked what? They said you will have to put up a collateral for it. Abacha asked what collateral? They said: Nigeria oil. Abacha told them...God punish you, go to hell with your money, we have enough money coming from oil to develop our country. He chased them all out of Nigeria and closed their offices. We need to know the facts and why he was killed and subsequently, rubbishing of his name...he was with prostitutes on the day he died. Think Abacha was that stupid to sleep with Indian prostitutes. Of all the Nigerian and even muslim beautiful women in Nigeria, who are more beautiful than indian women, he would go for Indian prostitutes? We need to think critically when certain information are presented to us. [/b]

Are you now saying that "these people" 'dashed' Nigeria under OBJ's government over 1 Billion USD just to tarnish a dead man's name? To what end if I may ask?
Can't you see how pathetic you sound?
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2013
callmebettyetta: The money that is recovered where is d stolen money kept or its share among whom, secondly, what happen to other past presendent or them too did not steal? Pls d should allow abacha family to be ooo

Very intelligent Nigerian that can think critically.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2013
miiraaj:
grin grin grin
Sorry oooo. Grammarian. You can't even recognise a mistake. And at this point I must blow my trumpet. I had A1 in WAEC English and 28 in TOEFL writing. What did you have?
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2013
callmebettyetta: The money that is recovered where is d stolen money kept or its share among whom, secondly, what happen to other past presendent or them too did not steal? Pls d should allow abacha family to be ooo
You are a nincompoop! You are ingenious and criminally minded individual who is comfortable with criminal life. How in your rightful sense would you make such comment calling for liberation of the family of those who left the country at the mercy of poverty is still a challenge to me. I can't understand why in the whole wide world would a young generation of Nigerians fail to know its rights. You are a disgrace to the youths of Nigeria.

The family of Abacha should be arrested and questioned. There is still more to this than meet the eye. I think all past military dictators should be questioned as well.

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Boa4u: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2013
Abacha,OBJ,Buhari,IBB,Atiku,yar-adua, who among this thiefs is better even the most weak,incapable,crueless goodluck who could not face the babylonian northern boko haram sponsors like thier ibb,buhari,atiku,saltanian,Emirs to mention but mention but fews,,,who r clamoring for Amnesty to those vampires,,,,,
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by myswag01: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2013
Ozonna: No wonder Maryam Abacha said that they'll never be as poor as Dangote on NTA point blank program some years back.

Meanwhile, how much was Ϯh℮ price of oil during Abacha's Regime?

Na xo brova... Hw much? For him to ve gone with such Money
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by gramci: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2013
thirty:
Dazey, do you have evidence of where Gen Buhari loot. Your paid master has paid you again. This is what you did and God reward you in killing your elder brothers in Kano. May you have more reward for telling lie. Amen

Shame on you.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=52909

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Fantacy1(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2013
Abacha's loot made d news cuz he's dead. Am sure too well dat Obj, IBB, Abdusalami, GEJ loot will be far more huge dan his jux cuz dey ar still alive 2 cover dia loots. Hw many barrels per day of oil and hw much per berrel den?

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by DAMIGHT(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2013
DeSpite D Looting ,,,Compare Our economic DEN To now .....ONly dat Abacha Alone and His Family where favor.....BUT Today's Govt ...Our Money share bY Many looters...e.g tinubu,Obj,Bode, I dnt mention Gudluck jOnathian's Name ooooo
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by gramci: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2013
thirty:
show us the quote where Buhari said so. Your oga at the top has promise to pay you again.

shame on you, Google is your friend.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=52909

2 Likes

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by ridgeman: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2013
Does it really matter? Only The swiss lawyer will actually benefit from the recovery of the money. Period!!!
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2013
Fantacy1: Abacha's loot made d news cuz he's dead. Am sure too well dat Obj, IBB, Abdusalami, GEJ loot will be far more huge dan his jux cuz dey ar still alive 2 cover dia loots. Hw many barrels per day of oil and hw much per berrel den?

Trust me, we can bet this.... Not one dollar will be made known if they all died. Why? Because they all worked according to the blueprints of the global economic henchmen that Abacha refused to work for.

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by nbright: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2013
the_ripper2: Abacha was and will always be remembered as a scumbag. Rot in Hell. Eeediotic tyrant.
Beware of Genbuhari03... That guy said Abacha never stole a dime of Nigerias money..
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Ozonna(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2013
azpekuliar:

Are you positive she said something like that?

Yes Sir she said it. I saw it with my own eyes.

Tony Iredia Ϯh℮ then DG of NTA was Ϯh℮ person that interviewed her. Iredia was anchoring Ϯh℮ Pointblank program.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2013
Knowledge9000:

Very intelligent Nigerian that can think critically.
YOU CALL THAT CRITICAL THINKING ? YOU MUST BE OUT YOUR GADDEM MIND
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Decryptor(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2013
Chanchit: May he burn in the deepest part of Hell.. Ele'ribu.
Go Siddon...what about the one Obasanjo looted?
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: YOU CALL THAT CRITICAL THINKING ? YOU MUST BE OUT YOUR GADDEM MIND
Fool, I thought you were smart...where are the recovered loots(alleged...I'm yet to see any money) in excess of $5 billion? Do you have them? Why hasn't a dollar been traced to IBB, Abdulsalami and Obasanjo? When someone raise questions, answer them before you comment. If you can't, then, shut the f up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Soon Get The Change They Voted For - Lai Mohammed / IGP Probes Dapo Abiodun Loaded N5 Billion On Bank-linked Vouchers To Buy Votes / Mannir Dan’iya, Sokoto Deputy Governor Joins APC After $5m Deal - DailyNigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.