Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,422 members, 7,822,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot (25046 Views)

Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / I Never Spent 2tr Naira On Reelection Bid ---jonathan / FG Discovers Fresh 15,000 Ghost Pensioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by miqos02(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2013
they should recover this money and share to nigerians

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Immunity1555: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2013
Do i care? who is not corrupt among u?
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Akpan107(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2013
azpekuliar:

Are you positive she said something like that?
I heard that, too.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by ceejayluv(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2013
greaterlove: haba, this story dey somehow, $210billion in five years? i no talk say abacha no steal money, but my question na how much was nigeria getting yearly between 1993-1998 that abacha would have stolen $210billion or did they mean $21billion?
Exactly. $21 billion is equivalent to the 3.2 trillion Naira in the topic title.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2013
miqos02: they should recover this money and share to nigerians
Recover and share what? Have you asked where is the $5-8 billions recovered 7, 8,9 yrs? If they are unable to tell us what happened to the ones recovered, then, they should stop recovering. Stop! It makes no sense!

2 Likes

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Gamji007: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2013
Abagworo: How much was oil prices during Abacha? I think somewhere between 8 to $12 per barrel. If this turns out to be true, then Jonathan/OBJ/today's politicians loot should exceed 400 trillion.
Good point!
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by danniyal(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2013
A thief is a thief either fovoured by d president or not.When his friend comes to power someday, he will grant him presidential pardon and all dis talk will stop
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by aronbillz: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2013
mehn dis dude was a freakin hustler,he was all about the money,nofin else,jus the money
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by charles4all: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2013
greaterlove: haba, this story dey somehow, $210billion in five years? i no talk say abacha no steal money, but my question na how much was nigeria getting yearly between 1993-1998 that abacha would have stolen $210billion or did they mean $21billion?

oh boi! if 9ja has dis kind of money as @ 1995 & 1998,i still state that ALL 9ja citizens should be earning 50k monthly & stil be de richest country in the world...Oh Lord we need a president like Mandela or Ghadaffi cheesy my president is dumb & my dog is smart i wil be dammed if my cat aint too!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Tijay90(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
No qualms,thanks for the notification...Loot will be re-looted as soon as possible...urs faithfully...Federal Government of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by born2fuckpussy: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
They should have burried 20 naira with him and chain his grave for 100 yrs
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
this how the north underdeveloped the north. There you see breeds like boko deer devils

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
This is why u want Boko Haram to go and target their leaders for misrule and looting.... Instead, they target innocent people that are never the cause of poverty that has plagued the north

This is why u want Sanusi to say sorry for blaming another ethnic group for the problems in Nigeria. Instead, Sanusi would argue that the north's share of the oil revenue is meagre.

Imagine if that amount was used to develop the north, I'm sure there would be no Boko Haram today... If you come add N3.2 trillion with IBB's loot plus Abubakar's loot plus Obj's loot, you get almost $30 billion... This can build 100 world class university, 10 working refineries and 5 power stations that can supply 15,000 megawatts. We will still have $8 billion left that can be used to build hospitals, more prisons, good police colleges and more roads...

My people and plunder... SMH....

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by tonididdy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
NIGERIANS crying over a spilled milk country NIGERIA
if you still thing GOD is with us,you lie...GOD has long forgotten us.
With what we have in resources and finance.we should have the whole of africa and rest of the world running to NIGERIA to see the wonders of the earth just like it is in dubai.
WE ARE DOOMED !!!!!!!!!!
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Cruxxy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
I think abacha's family should be granted "amnesty" & be allowed peacefull enjoyment of these billions of dollars in the spirit of national reconciliation & rebirth.

Afterall under GEJ govt anything is grantable.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Banned by ogugua88 in Celebrities for off topic. Ban expires on8:43pm
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by honeric01(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
imaginary loot recovery.

So what exactly do they want us to do? Pop champagne?

BTW, what about the monies recovered from:

ibori
alams
igbinedion
dariye
tafa balogun
bode george
e.t.c?

What happened to the imaginary monies?

They should stop boring us with fairy tale news jor. As long as these people are walking free, i see no use for these news

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Masiya(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
After the recovery of the said fund 3.2 trillion, hw ar we sure that this govt(GEJ) will not share it among themselves
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by DeepSight(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
Its just very curious and very sad that the only former Head of State in Nigeria whose corrupt stash has been looked into and is still being looked into, is a dead one. In other words, ex-heads of state who are still alive have no corrupt stashes whatsoever: Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo etc?

Moral: If you steal money in Nigeria as a Head of State, you will do very well to ensure that you do not die.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by kabaka1: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Haha grin! Na Tori be dat cool! Even if d govt recovers d whol Abacha loot, na d amount wey dem tell us say dem don recover we go believe after dem don share the real recovered amount amongst themselves shocked
Abi nobe naija govt we dey deal with here cheesy? Shady characters full am kekereke grin!
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by lawal77(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
na wa o, but y our leaders are dey doin dis 2 us. Ok
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by TechyGuy: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
This is the guy that Buhari exonerated and declared not corrupt!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/140654/abacha-saint-babangida-buhari-abdulsalami

And some ACN/CPC supporters will come here to tell us Buhari is a saint! SMH cry cry

1 Like

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by frankobaba(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
Na waaaaaa ooooooooh...
9jaaa i hail ooooh!

This is 1,600,000 Nigerians receiving N2,000,000 each to start business ooooh!
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by aurenflani: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
Yazmin:

Oga @ least tell someone to vet your posts before uploading it. This type of english causes traffic on network $ we have bear the brunt...!

Bigot that you are.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by aurenflani: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Cruxxy: I think abacha's family should be granted "amnesty" & be allowed peacefull enjoyment of these billions of dollars in the spirit of national reconciliation & rebirth.

Afterall under GEJ govt anything is grantable.

Alams just comes to mind.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Fishout(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
Yomieluv: While majority of the populance live in abject poverty,our leaders are busy looting the treasury,with little concern for our welfare. With all his loot,He died a common death,may he rot in hottest part of Hell,and those looters alive,never know peace.

I rest my case.
amen!amen!amen!!!
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
Havilah93: 3.2 trillion.

Hmmm. So what will be done with the loot?

Re-looting the loot.
what else?
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
if for say abacha still dey alife and his loots un-discovered, he would have been the richest man in the world. do you agree with me?
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
juman: The same people that prevented nigeria from breaking-up by force by fire, took nigeria as spoil of war.

Why the same people that fought and claimed to be "heroes" of civil war, are the same people tried their best and destroyed the country?

AND THATS THE EXACT REASON WHY THEY,ESPECIALLY THOSE NORTHERNERS AND EMIRS...WHO ARE ACTUALLY AFTER THE USUAL STATUR QUO,WILL ALWAYS GO FOR ONE BLOO.DY NAGIRIYA. THE MASSES MUST WAKE UP AND TAKE BACK OUR COLLECTIVE DESTINY FROM THESE SO CALLED LEADERS...ESPIRED DRUGS ONLY MAKE MATTERS WORSE. TIME FOR REVOLUTION.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by Akiika: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
If Abacha wakes up and run for presidency against GEJ, I'll vote for him. It's a matter of picking the better scumbag! GEJ is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria since the civil war.
Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by miiraaj: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
12 inches!:

Sorry oooo. Grammarian. You can't even recognise a mistake. And at this point I must blow my trumpet. I had A1 in WAEC English and 28 in TOEFL writing. What did you have?
Did I say anything?
Park well joor. Take your A1 and 28 points and shove it up your arss.

Re: FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot by AAAdam(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
jerseyboy: We never see anything yet for dis country.
when our fomers head theives die, nigeria wil discover more loots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Soon Get The Change They Voted For - Lai Mohammed / Flood Covers Juji Bridge In Kaduna (Photos) / Atiku: "Darkness Awaits Us If We Do Nothing About These Attacks..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.