Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (58957 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 1:21am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: this nigga is still ranting. Dude your time will come tho last time I received a 100years ban

I'm not fighting Nigerian today so feel free to talk trash.

I expect you not to talk trash because if you do we won't sent food to your dirt poor Cameroonians in Cameroon. And i will send packing all your brothers and sisters from Naija.... You dare not talk trash, 'cause if you do the consequences won't me small. Smelly pig!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

Ofcourse he is GAY like so many of his cameroonian brothers. Always wearing miss matched colors and tight ass jeans and shirts.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by redsun(m): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

lmao, grin grin grin

You too got to simma down,you know.

There is no gain in strife.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

but it's constitutional to deny the same person the rights to lodge in your hotels in south africa even when he carries a genuine visa?
for the purposes of protecting the interests of the hotel owner, staff and the people whom the service is being provided for, that were violated. Each case is judged my its own merits
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 1:22am On Apr 07, 2013
Question: If the country is this dirty? Why are our people overcrowding their embassy and VFS centres begging for the visa? Hmmmmm.....
Red-Light:
south africa very beautiful country where everything be like kingdom of god [/b] grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/--l5naOy1-rY/UIV6Gbfv9EI/AAAAAAAAAB0/9ef4XN4T5Wk/s640/slum1.jpg[/img]

Welcome to soweto
Welcome to south africa grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 1:25am On Apr 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sweetcheecks:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

vmonyoue:

Ofcourse he is GAY like so many of his cameroonian brothers. Always wearing miss matched colors and tight Bottom jeans and shirts.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 1:26am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

I expect you not to talk trash because if you do we won't sent food to your dirt poor Cameroonians in Cameroon. And i will send packing all your brothers and sisters from Naija.... You dare not talk trash, 'cause if you do the consequences won't me small. Smelly pig!
grin grin grin cool
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2013
South Africa's Murder Rate Far Worse Than Reported Getting Away With Murder

A shocking new report by
United Christian Action presents
evidence that South Africa's
murder statistics are even
worse than official statistics
have so far admitted. For every 1000 crimes
committed in South Africa, only
430 criminals are arrested. Of
these, only 77 are convicted
and barely 8 of these are
sentenced to two or more years of imprisonment. It is also
calculated that South African
convicts have a 94% recidivism
rate (that is, 94% of all persons
released after serving a
sentence immediately become involved in crime again). Serious Underreporting

rense.com/general39/reose.htm
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
South Africa's Murder Rate Far Worse Than Reported Getting Away With Murder

A shocking new report by
United Christian Action presents
evidence that South Africa's
murder statistics are even
worse than official statistics
have so far admitted. For every 1000 crimes
committed in South Africa, only
430 criminals are arrested. Of
these, only 77 are convicted
and barely 8 of these are
sentenced to two or more years of imprisonment. It is also
calculated that South African
convicts have a 94% recidivism
rate (that is, 94% of all persons
released after serving a
sentence immediately become involved in crime again). Serious Underreporting

rense.com/general39/reose.htm
jus how many times are the cases of women and children being slaughtered for money resolved in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 1:29am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: for the purposes of protecting the interests of the hotel owner, staff and the people whom the service is being provided for, that were violated. Each case is judged my its own merits

what a disgraceful country.
nigerians would not be denied access to hotels in europe, america, latin america, asia or even in australia but they are denied access in a shïthole like south africa? what's the point in allowing them into the country if they would not be allowed to lodge in the hotels?

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2013
And Cameroonpride ran away grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 1:31am On Apr 07, 2013
pDude: .

Hardship ke? Dem still get money to push walker around according to the pix yet una dey talk poverty.
problem with inferior negroes like u is.. U mofos think life is a bed of roses on the other side, thats why u prefer to sell ur father's house to travel to south africa only to be treated like a piece of shiit and a 3rd class citizen... Enjoy ur self hate and continue livin poor mumu
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 1:33am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

nigerians would not be denied access to hotels in europe, america, latin america, asia or even in australia but they are denied access in a shïthole like south africa? what's the point in allowing them into the country if they would not be allowed to lodge in the hotels?

Dont lie old man, if you go to Asia China, Malaysia and Thailand some hotels do not want Nigerians.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 1:34am On Apr 07, 2013
Ovo Close: Question: If the country is this dirty? Why are our people overcrowding their embassy and VFS centres begging for the visa? Hmmmmm.....
thats becoz nigerians falls for cheap marketing... They see suncity and tink the whole south africa is like paradise... Self hate has blocked their eyes to see reality on ground...

Is like showing abuja as nigeria.. Does that mean the whole nigeria look like abuja?

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

its this kind of stupidity, that explains why Nigeria doesn't have faith in its youth...if you are in Rome u do as the Romans do... U dont act like its your senseless father's compound where u do as u please and get away with it. Many Nigerians who abide by the law, live their lives perfectly in SA.

If Nigerians think people in SA hates them for no reason, why don't they stop traveling to SA then? It will give everyone a peace of mind

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 1:37am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Dont lie old man, if you go to Asia China, Malaysia and Thailand some hotels do not want Nigerians.

you are a tool - i spent my vacation in manilla, jakarta and bangkok few summers ago and i lodged in their hotels without hassles! i would actually say they even respected me more than the other guests lodging so keep your traps sealed before i force-feed you with swine's sêmen!

mondi_cheeks: its this kind of stupidity, that explains why Nigeria doesn't have faith in its youth...if you are in Rome u do as the Romans do... U dont act like its your senseless father's compound where u do as u please and get away with it. Many Nigerians who abide by the law, live their lives perfectly in SA

at this juncture, it's fair to say you are a consummate rëtard!
the author of the article quoted by the op said the hotels in south africa refuse nigerians to lodge - it has nothing to do with law abiding nigerian residents. once you are nigerian, you are not allowed in - so what's the meaning of your asinine comments?

it's getting more obvious that your attention span is shorter than the length of your cuticle!

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

you are a tool - i spent my vacation in manilla, jakarta and bangkok few summers ago and i lodged in their hotels without hassles! i would actually say they even respected me more than the other guests lodging so keep your traps sealed before i force-feed you with a swine's semen!
I'm assuming u dont know the difference between some hotels and all hotels undecided
sweetcheecks:

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 1:42am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: jus how many times are the cases of women and children being slaughtered for money resolved in Nigeria?
South Africa, world's
rape capital: Interpol

Interpol says South Africa is the
world's rape capital and less
than 1% of rape cases are
reported to police. According to
a reliable website that compiles
rape statistics this has had a detrimental effect on
successfully pursuing rape cases
in the country. Police presented new targets
set for clamping down on crime
against women and children in
parliament today. In fact, a
woman born in South Africa is
more likely to be raped than educated. It's estimated a woman
is raped every 17 seconds. In the last financial year, just
over a third of the crimes
against women were prosecuted
in court and only 22% of crimes
against children made it onto the
court roll. A recent police study estimates
that only one in 36 rape cases
are reported. SAPS Lieutenant
General Godfrey Lebeya says if
you are a victim, and you have
not reported the incident, it means that there is a potential
that somebody else will fall victim
through the same perpetrator. Police have encouraged
rape victims to report the
crime Tardy police work in rape cases
is another salient problem. ANC
MP, Annelize van Wyk says she
went to a station in Paarl where
visiting the SAPS 13 store and
found three rape kits for children that has been lying
there not being sent to the
forensic sciences laboratory for
evaluation for months. Compounding this is the
appointment of 800 forensic
experts put on hold. Forensic
Services' Khomotso Phalane says
if they were to do all the things
expected of them "we need those people". Police have
encouraged rape victims to
report the crime. This will help
them compile accurate statistics
and set targets in fighting the
scourge

www.sabc.co.za/news/a/a424c0804af19b5e9583fd7db529e2d0/SouthAfrica,-worlds-rape-capital:-Interpol-20121904

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 1:42am On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

You too got to simma down,you know.

There is no gain in strife.

I have. grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 1:44am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm assuming u dont know the difference between some hotels and all hotels undecided

jesus wept!
i don't care if it's some or few - why deny a section of the society the rights to lodge when your idiotic government has approved their stay in your country? if these nigerians
constitute danger or nuisance to the public then why did your government allow them in?

it seems your thalamus and your cerebellum have switched positions in your cranial cavity - arguing like a donkey undergoing manual castration! is this the south african intelligentsia that was puffing her chest earlier on? there goes your window of creativity!

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light kindly educate us about the stats in Nigeria pls? Or no records are kept therefore u can't give any accurate info undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 1:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
thats becoz nigerians falls for cheap marketing... They see suncity and tink the whole south africa is like paradise... Self hate has blocked their eyes to see reality on ground...

Truth be told, Nigerians felt the same way when BBC used Makoko as their "Welcome to Lagos" documentary. I lived in SA for two yrs as a company sponsored expat. Yes, they have their own problems with poverty and squalor, but its no different than us in Naija. I can show you a neigbourhood in Lekki/Oniru that's just like the one in those pics. I am not one who believes in immigration for the sake of going to survive, but I daresay that SA is not exactly a country that benefits from "marketing" as you have put it. They deserve every respect and allure they get from other African countries. Just look at Lagos - DSTV, MTN, Malls, etc. Why were they the ones to come open our eyes to modern stuff? Why are our rich business men not thinking of stuff like that? AT the end of the day, we are light yrs away from these folks. They may have benefited from the white man, but they're sustaining that too. Could we have hosted any international tournament like they did? We gat to say the truth like it is bro. And its not just about sun city. They got the works. We have the mouth. Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

jesus wept!
i don't care if it's some or few - why deny a section of the society the rights to lodge when your idiotic government has approved their stay in your country? if these nigerians
constitute danger or nuisance to the public then why did your government allow them in?

it seems your thalamus and your cerebellum have switched positions in your cranial cavity - arguing like a donkey undergoing manual castration! is this the south african intelligentsia that was puffing her chest earlier on? there goes your window of creativity!
using big words in the wrong context never makes you sound clever...just more stu.pid... Like a lot of politicians I have heard giving speeches

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 1:47am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

you are a tool - i spent my vacation in manilla, jakarta and bangkok few summers ago and i lodged in their hotels without hassles! i would actually say they even respected me more than the other guests lodging so keep your traps sealed before i force-feed you with a swine's semen!!

I said "SOME" as in SA only that one hotel does not. Mmmmm it seems your problems are bigger than this topic. Or it rabies things!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 07, 2013
Who owns South Africa - White or Black people?? - I need answers...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 1:49am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

you are a tool - i spent my vacation in manilla, jakarta and bangkok few summers ago and i lodged in their hotels without hassles! i would actually say they even respected me more than the other guests lodging so keep your traps sealed before i force-feed you with a swine's semen!

at this juncture, it's fair to say you are a consummate rëtard!
the author of the article quoted by the op said the hotels in south africa refuse nigerians to lodge - it has nothing to do with law abiding nigerian residents. once you are nigerian, you are not allowed in - so what's the meaning of your asinine comments?

it's getting more obvious that your attention span is shorter than the length of your cuticle!
have never seen any retarded scums like those duo in my life ...they sumtimes make me wonder what the IQ of average south africans...

only god knows if na hiv chop off their sense of thinkin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx: Who owns South Africa - White or Black people?? - I need answers...
duh both! Did u not leave Nigeria to seek a better life in a country where "white people are dominant" cheesy
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 1:51am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Red-Light kindly educate us about the stats in Nigeria pls? Or no records are kept therefore u can't give any accurate info undecided

Since we are posting pics,

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: duh both!

On paper...

However, who controls all the industries and policies in South Africa??
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 1:53am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: using big words in the wrong context never makes you sound clever...just more stu.pid... Like a lot of politicians I have heard giving speeches

big words?
how won't the words appear big to halfwits like yourself when you don't read vastly enough? come on - stop arguing against logic and keep your eyes on the ball. your hotels have no rights to refuse entry to legal residents of your country! period!! don't come and sugarcoat spastic laws you don't even understand here - this is a community of intellectuals, not some beer parlour joints in south africa where airheads of your ilk dwell and swallow whatever piffle you spit line, hook and sinker.

sweetcheecks:
I said "SOME" as in SA only that one hotel does not. Mmmmm it seems your problems are bigger than this topic. Or it rabies things!

yes - i have problems with unintelligible lethargic devils like yourself.
articulate your points concisely so you can be understood. it's funny how south africa is so great and the people representing the country on nairaland are fückwits!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx:

On paper...

However, who controls all the industries and policies in South Africa??
who controls the industries and policies for the country u are slaving right now undecided
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by msauden: 1:54am On Apr 07, 2013
You guys are really obsessed about SA.I mean this thread is about to last 24 hours talking about how poor,hiv n crime ridden SA is,poor blacks,white supremcist,RAPE,xenophobia,racism,in fact SA sounds like the worst country in africa doesn't it?
But despite all of that the SA home affairs is the busiest office in all of Africa,takin in thousands of african everyday.You say SA women r filled with aids yet u so proud of fuckin dem.SA wimen want nothing but money frim nigerian men,particularly drug dealers.Nigerians r not used to beautiful light skinned big booty women cos they don't exist in nigeria,so they cherish them n give them everything they want jst 4 a 3 min fuc.As for we black SA men we've dealing with them since puberty so we r very careful how we choose our women.Porvety?Only 2 million people live in poverty in SA compared 2 120 million nigerians living anda de poverty line.Townships are turning into cities with 1st class roads,malls,people keep extending their houses.In 1995 there wernt many cars in townships.Fast fwd to 2012,there are convoys every morning,blacks south africans have bought so many cars(more than 50% of all cars in africa)that the good SA roads can't handle traffic anymore.The only people without cellphones in SA r only kids who can't use them.And anada thing,south africans don't really care wat ada africans think bout dem.I mean y should I care to listen to a person who bleeped up their own country,y should I give a Bleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.