Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (58883 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 07, 2013
otumfour:

Get squashed? grin grin....beetch, by who? Ur ugly boko monkey stanky self?......Ask ur fat nostrils having, monkey looking government to provide u wit juuuust 2hrs of quality electricity a day and theeeen u can come back on here and brag......ur an area stray dog to me boy, u filthy nigerian ape, Nigerians have no shame mahn, stinky Nigerians, funny thing is, in Ghana, when a Nigerian enters a shop, the owners go running around in search of their AirFreshner.....y'all stank.....don't know if it's tha eba shixt looking food y'all be eating or just the constant heat y'all bn so used to sleeping in as a result of the lack of electricity in that dog shixt country.....ocelot2006 u call urself huh' ......come back on here lets do this.....ain't u ashamed of urselves as men? See how juz 2 SA girls have bn schooling ur ugly looking, tribalistic arzzes through out the thread......I know denial is the only thing the majority of Nigerians harbor in their thick looking brainless heads, but truth be told, y'all can never compare urselves to South Africa or Ghana, that hell hole of a country called Nigeria is gone, gone to the dogs....I mean y'all can't even stand each other, Nigeria as we all know is only Nigeria when Ghana or South Africa is mentioned, when Ghana and SA ain't mentioned, it's back to Igbo vs Yoruba......South Africans shud keep taking these animals to school cuz I know we do that to them here in Ghana ( the arrogant Nigerians I mean).....if Nigerians think we hate them, why don't they stay in their stinky country huh......ugly animals.....I'll keep pissing on clueless Nigerians till they wise up.....

Are you happy now? .....sorry just curious, whats "otumfour"?

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2013
kids y dont u chillllllllllllllllllllll u cant gain anytin frm dis
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

grin grin grin
Are you an idioot? Like really? Why do you keep saying the same thing over and over and over? Please go check all your posts. I am sure you do have other vocabulary except hiv/aids, lovepeddler, LovePeddler, slut blah blah. Or did they drop you on your head when you were a baby. Shame I am starting to feel sorry for you dumbo.
I am telling u who u r and u also comfirmed it. Ur nothing but an Hiv/ Aids cheap lovepeddler. Shameless ass hole.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

lool u dey craze!! mstchwwww.... I'm from Nigeria from the Yoruba land called Oyo.. oya tell me my story. I dey wait o... you over grown GOAT.
choiiiiii so do u think hating ur self and making ur self look like a fhucktard to the world mwill make those south african on this thread become ur friend or dash u south african visa? grin grin sorry to burst u bubble u bloody inferior kid... u seriously to need visit a doctor to work seriously on ur complex ...bloody scumbag ....its people like u that make me ashame to cll myself a nigeria ..

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

U no know say naija be their own enemies. U sabi false pride o. smh
nope

Nigeria may not be america now ...but my father taught me how to be patriotic .... if everyone start acting like ediot like u, who will respect us, u complained south Africans banned u from their hotels, if u dont go there thinking its paradise, will they ban u? u have no pride, no sense of thinking, u are too inferior ... south africans are defending their dignity here ... u shamelessy follow them like zombie ...what kinda father raise people like u ? undecided now i know why this country is fhucked up....

if people like u become president ..am sure u will sell nigerians on platter of sand to the south africans the way our unpatriotic leaders have been doing ..... i think its time we focus on how to boost half brains like u's self esteem

5 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2013
Ovo Close: NOISE NOISE and more NOISE. Your petrol don almost finish for your I-better-pass-my-neigbour generator o. Defender of Nigeria. All noise and no works. Misplaced arrogance. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

now i know this scumbag is from gayna ...oya deny ur useless country all u want .... stupiid goat ...ewu gambia

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2013
There's so much foolishness on display in this thread. Big wonder Africa isn't taken seriously by the rest of the world. How old are you guys, anyway? You lot must really the struggling with mediocrity. Successful people don't waste their time talking trash. I'm outta here! You can resume your self-destruction now.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2013
sheyie2007: oyo ti e ni were wa lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2013
otumfour:

Get squashed? grin grin....beetch, by who? Ur ugly boko monkey stanky self?......Ask ur fat nostrils having, monkey looking government to provide u wit juuuust 2hrs of quality electricity a day and theeeen u can come back on here and brag......ur an area stray dog to me boy, u filthy nigerian ape, Nigerians have no shame mahn, stinky Nigerians, funny thing is, in Ghana, when a Nigerian enters a shop, the owners go running around in search of their AirFreshner.....y'all stank.....don't know if it's tha eba shixt looking food y'all be eating or just the constant heat y'all bn so used to sleeping in as a result of the lack of electricity in that dog shixt country.....ocelot2006 u call urself huh' ......come back on here lets do this.....ain't u ashamed of urselves as men? See how juz 2 SA girls have bn schooling ur ugly looking, tribalistic arzzes through out the thread......I know denial is the only thing the majority of Nigerians harbor in their thick looking brainless heads, but truth be told, y'all can never compare urselves to South Africa or Ghana, that hell hole of a country called Nigeria is gone, gone to the dogs....I mean y'all can't even stand each other, Nigeria as we all know is only Nigeria when Ghana or South Africa is mentioned, when Ghana and SA ain't mentioned, it's back to Igbo vs Yoruba......South Africans shud keep taking these animals to school cuz I know we do that to them here in Ghana ( the arrogant Nigerians I mean).....if Nigerians think we hate them, why don't they stay in their stinky country huh......ugly animals.....I'll keep pissing on clueless Nigerians till they wise up.....

Hahaha scumbag. Pls can someone tell me who let this charcoal mad ape out? Senseless retarded baboon from a ass hole country where women feed their ugly coward lazy men. Ask Yaw Asantewaa from Ejisu, Kumasi in Ashanti Region of Ghana what she did when ugly charcoal lazy Ghanaian men ran away? She stood and fought Bristish when coward Ghanaian men like u ran away. That is why Ghana is a mother land, where women rule, feed and control their ugly coward lazy men like this ape called Otumfour. Hahaha... Shoe shiner boy, list i forget ape, go and ask ur shoe shiner father and ur 5 naira LovePeddler mother, the meaning of Ghana Must Go saga in Agege, Lagos. Slow ape from a shit hole country called Gaynia.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Chinom(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2013
ArQueBusieR: There's so much foolishness on display in this thread. Big wonder Africa isn't taken seriously by the rest of the world. How old are you guys, anyway? You lot must really the struggling with mediocrity. Successful people don't waste their time talking trash. I'm outta here! You can resume your self-destruction now.

So in an attempt to appear intellectual and successful, na him you come get dat E-diotic username. What the hell is that ArQue..nonsense. We are just having fun. So go suck a pig.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by tope33(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2013
It puzzles me when I see people type poo like"This is a Nigerian site, what ar you doing here?" This kind of remark shows littleness. This site cannot be great if other people from different nations are not welcomed. Although most posts on this forum are 9ja related, but there is still no notice to the effect that people outside Nigeria shouldn't use this site. This is the internet for crying out loud. Please grow up!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2013
Goodysydney: Hahaha scumbag. Pls can someone tell me who let this charcoal mad ape out? Senseless retarded baboon from a ass hole country where women feed their ugly coward lazy men. Ask Yaw Asantewaa from Ejisu, Kumasi in Ashanti Region of Ghana what she did when ugly charcoal lazy Ghanaian men ran away? She stood and fought Bristish when coward Ghanaian men like u ran away. That is why Ghana is a mother land, where women rule, feed and control their ugly coward lazy men like this ape called Otumfour. Hahaha... Shoe shiner boy, list i forget ape, go and ask ur shoe shiner father and ur 5 naira LovePeddler mother, the meaning of Ghana Must Go saga in Agege, Lagos. Slow ape from a shit hole country called Gaynia.
ouchhhhhh grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2013
tope33: It puzzles me when I see people type poo like"This is a Nigerian site, what ar you doing here?" This kind of remark shows littleness. This site cannot be great if other people from different nations are not welcomed. Although most posts on this forum are 9ja related, but there is still no notice to the effect that people outside Nigeria shouldn't use this site. This is the internet for crying out loud. Please grow up!
shut up o jare

This is nigerian site, built for nigerians and those u want to learn about this great country not those who will come here and rub our dignity to the mud ( thats why it's called nairaland) not africanland or worldland ....if nigerians start dominating ghanaweb talking shit about their country like the bloody gaynians here or south african forum (if they have any) do u think they wouldnt have ban u people long ago like they banned Nigerians from there hotel

think again ( this is nairaland) until the name change to africanland.. they can now come around and say whatever poo they wanna say but as long as it still nairaland, dominated by Nigerians to talk issues that concerns them ..anyone that is not willing to learn should fhuck off

the success of the site is not based on other Africans here that are rubbishing us but Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by foxgiovani(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2013
Our leaders need to make this country more habitable to discourage our citizens from travelling out to do menial jobs. That's the only way out.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ocelot2006(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
so which togo has 24/7 electricity? where did u get that from? Shey ghana that cannot even generate 2000mw of electricity u want to compare with naija? By the way we dnt make toothpick... We build cars, computers etc.... Try and educate urself b4 u come to public forum... By the way... Who have time to check the picture of hiv bitc.hes?.... Until every enemies of naija stop saying trash... I wnt stop reminding how fhucked up their life(ves) is/are

And don't forget to to add the manufacture of UAVs, gunboats, and the fact that we own a number of geostationary and LEO satellites for communication and observation. I wonder what the Togo and Benin they just mentioned own (no offence to my Togolese and Beninoise brothers).

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by tope33(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2013
It irks me when I see people type poo like"This is a Nigerian site, what ar you doing here?" This kind of remark shows littleness. This site cannot be great if other people from different nations are not welcomed. Although most posts on this forum are 9ja related, but there is still no notice to the effect that people outside Nigeria shouldn't use this site. This is the internet for crying out loud. Please grow up!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ogaemma: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2013
israel007: And when u hear of this south africa you will think its one modest country. I don't blame u people. Na nigerians wey dey go there I blame.

Our crime rate near south africa own? Police will kill people publicly and and go free. Men women and children are molested day in day out, celebrities killing loved ones.

Mtcheeeew

How many child rape issues do we have in Nigeria? How many local miners have been publicly killed by Nigeria police men? How many reggae artist have been killed on the street by Nigeria armed robbers? How many Nigerian paralympians have killed their girl friend?
Any crime commited by a black man in south africa is by Nigerians. Go to south africa and see what is organized crime.
South africa have the highest crime rate in africa is it by Nigerians. Foolish South Africans; After the death of Mandela then your wo's shall come.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by tope33(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
shut up o jare

This is nigerian site, built for nigerians and those u want to learn about this great country not those who will come here and rub our dignity to the mud ( thats why it's called nairaland) not africanland or worldland ....if nigerians start dominating ghanaweb talking shit about their country like the bloody gaynians here or south african forum (if they have any) do u think they wouldnt have ban u people long ago like they banned Nigerians from there hotel

think again ( this is nairaland) until the name change to africanland.. they can now come around and say whatever poo they wanna say but as long as it still nairaland, dominated by Nigerians to talk issues that concerns them ..anyone that is not willing to learn should fhuck off

shut up o jare

the success of the site is not based on other Africans here that are rubbishing us but Nigerians
Red-Light:
ouchhhhhh grin grin
ok, I agree with you on the fact that this site was created for Nigerians to interact and share ideas, but like any other business, the main aim is to grow, and obviously Nairaland has grown, and not limited to the shores of Nigeria alone. I am not saying we should keep quiet while they rub our dignity in the mud, but the "leave our site syndrome" just don't fly. Its childish.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by AjanleKoko: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2013
Amusing topic.
Just my few cents worth:

1. Whether SA, Malaysia, or any other country, it is xenophobic to label any race or nationality as being responsible for crime in your country. Especially a country with whom you have strong diplomatic ties with. If the South Africans have any problems with any criminal Nigerians, they're free to prosecute them without labeling the entirety of 160+ million people as criminals. Else they should go ahead to ban Russians (undisputed world leaders in organized crime nowadays), Chinese, Indians from their country.

2. I am pretty sure no decent hotel operating in a good business district would put up such an idiotic sign. Like someone opined, no doubt the hotel is in some derelict area of town. No brand hotel would be so daft as to put up a sign stereotyping customers.

3. Nigerians should also grow up and learn how to ignore such nonsense. If you're going about your normal business in SA, it's dirt off your shoulders. Do your business and ignore all the crap. If SA as a nation is hostile, take your business elsewhere. Shikena.

6 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Chinom:

So in an attempt to appear intellectual and successful, na him you come get dat E-diotic username. What the hell is that ArQue..nonsense. We are just having fun. So go suck a pig.
Real classy. Proves me right.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Well said
AjanleKoko: Amusing topic.
Just my few cents worth:

1. Whether SA, Malaysia, or any other country, it is xenophobic to label any race or nationality as being responsible for crime in your country. Especially a country with whom you have strong diplomatic ties with. If the South Africans have any problems with any criminal Nigerians, they're free to prosecute them without labeling the entirety of 160+ million people as criminals. Else they should go ahead to ban Russians (undisputed world leaders in organized crime nowadays), Chinese, Indians from their country.

2. I am pretty sure no decent hotel operating in a good business district would put up such an idiotic sign. Like someone opined, no doubt the hotel is in some derelict area of town. No brand hotel would be so daft as to put up a sign stereotyping customers.

3. Nigerians should also grow up and learn how to ignore such nonsense. If you're going about your normal business in SA, it's dirt off your shoulders. Do your business and ignore all the crap. If SA as a nation is hostile, take your business elsewhere. Shikena.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
AjanleKoko: Amusing topic.
Just my few cents worth:

thank u
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
tope33: ok, I agree with you on the fact that this site was created for Nigerians to interact and share ideas, but like any other business, the main aim is to grow, and obviously Nairaland has grown, and not limited to the shores of Nigeria alone. I am not saying we should keep quiet while they rub our dignity in the mud, but the "leave our site syndrome" just don't fly. Its childish.
i didnt say other nationals are not welcome here .... the site is big enough for everyone ... in fact i enjoy having a chat with people from other countries and continents ... i have friends all over the world even in south africa and ghana so i have no problem with anyone joining the site .... i have have problem with the scumbags that says something they knew nothing about ... and this site like i said earlier is for nigeria and its firends and it can never be used against nigeria

if u have problem with that, take a hike

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by otumfour(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Goodysydney: Hahaha scumbag. Pls can someone tell me who let this charcoal mad ape out? Senseless retarded baboon from a ass hole country where women feed their ugly coward lazy men. Ask Yaw Asantewaa from Ejisu, Kumasi in Ashanti Region of Ghana what she did when ugly charcoal lazy Ghanaian men ran away? She stood and fought Bristish when coward Ghanaian men like u ran away. That is why Ghana is a mother land, where women rule, feed and control their ugly coward lazy men like this ape called Otumfour. Hahaha... Shoe shiner boy, list i forget ape, go and ask ur shoe shiner father and ur 5 naira LovePeddler mother, the meaning of Ghana Must Go saga in Agege, Lagos. Slow ape from a shit hole country called Gaynia.

grin grin grin my post got ur blood pumping abi? Well, it's tha truth and som1 has to tell it...... A poverty stricken Anago dog such as urself will always live in denial, u thick shixt eating boko ape (aka. Eba) grin grin , ever wondered why girls never wanna kiss u?......go figga, I have said this and will say it again, Nigerians are the filthiest black pigs I've ever come across and it's evident in ur movies, always some nasty green stuff on ur walls, abi dem no dey sell paint for naija... grin grin grin....how can u think straight when the water in my WC is cleaner than the water running through the entire Nigerian tap, I mean my piss is even healthier than tht shixt y'all call tap water and that's if y'all even have a constant running tap (snap, I forgot we're talkn abt Nigeria here, where shixt don work undecided).....ugly Nigerian dogs, always making noise on nairaland.....u can't even boast of 2hrs of constant power supply yet, u wanna throw stones, I was even told when the Nigerian power comes on, the lights are so dim, a Samsung Galaxy phone light is even brighter grin grin grin and u arrogant boko apes wanna play? Wtf is wrong wit u ugly tins grin grin grin grin.......u and ur dad are so ugly, ur mum had to beg Obasanjo to impregnate her wit the hopes of making a handsome baby grin grin grin....u area boy...I know ur ilk, u prolly have 1 tiny gen-set running and only able to just 1 appliance in ur room grin @ a time and to ur area people that means ur a big boy..... grin grin, beeetch Neva in ur life shud u think ur better than a citizen from another African country cuz y'all are living in satans butt.....he excretes y'all when he wants......boko haram animal thinking he smack cuz he's got an alt acct on nairaland.......u ain't even worth my piss..... cheesy

Goodsydney (wtf is tht name tho) Come back beetch and lets do this thang........I've got time on my hands today.......lemme know when the fuel in ur gen-set is abt getting finished and I'ma buy u 1 grin grin grin poor bastarrrrrrd grin grin

grin grin grin grin ur profile says U registered on the 4th of March.......u prolly created an alt acct to hide behind and throw stones (comment) and "like" them urself (so original Nigerian)....goes to show how pucccy'ish and jobless u are....

Red-Light:
ouchhhhhh grin grin

grin grin
I see u went to steal ur mama apes last kobo to buy fuel for the gen ehn.........u are the weakest of them all......liking weak posts by ur monkey brothers to make it look good.... grin grin grin

Redlight d1ckstrict, ur so pathetic dude, btw, consider this an invite.....reply and let's get it on u poor ugly boko ape.....

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
You are a childish Negro. Alot of the times you instigate the fights or bad stuff when nobody has even said anything bad yet. So ryt there you are being a hypocrite. So when did you become the owner of nairaland or have the authority to spread rubbish or to tell ppl who can be on this site and who can not. Wow alot of small boys are up in this forum. Smdh uote author=Red-Light] i didnt say other nationals are not welcomed here .... the site is big enough for everyone ... in fact i enjoy having a chat with people from other countries and continents ... i have friends all over the world even in south africa and ghana so i have no problem with anyone joining the site .... i have have problem with the scumbags that says something they knew nothing about ... and this site like i said earlier is for nigeria and its firends and it can never be used against nigeria

if u have problem with that, take a hike [/quote]
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin
I see u went steal ur mama apes last kobo to buy fuel for the gen ehn.........u are the weakest of them all......liking weak posts by ur monkey brothers to make it look good.... grin grin grin

Redlight d1ckstrict, ur so pathetic dude, btw, this is an invite.....reply and let's get it on u poor ugly boko ape.....
Ignored!!!

i dont talk to gay-as.ss monkeys especially lame monkeys

strictly human

got money in ur hand? take a hike ...bloody black, as.ss-munching, banku eating baboon grin grin

by the way, dont forget to tell ur chimp mother to call my dog.. my dog is missing her

dirty, ugly black douchebag cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:
shocked shocked shocked @ bold Wow old man, thanks but I'll pass you can continue with your gay things, you seem to have mastered this. Hypocrites say they hate homos but continue to do homo stuff.

this is ironic coming from a transgendered buffoon like yourself....
where was this hatred of nigerians when you were spreading your aśs cheeks for that nigerian brother that broke your heart. go and sort your issues with your ex-partner and stop using your experience with him to judge other nigerians, you obnoxious swine!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TriggerHappy: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
It's their country and they can phucking do wot they want, if u don't like da treatment Jux get da phuck out but an average nigerian won't undastand diz.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TriggerHappy: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
Ignored!!!

i dont talk to gay-as.ss monkeys especially lame monkeys

strictly human

got money in ur hand? take a hike ...bloody black, as.ss-munching, banku eating baboon grin grin

by the way, dont forget to tell ur chimp mother to call my dog.. my dog is missing her

dirty, ugly black douchebag cheesy
Look at diz eeeediotic fool of antelope and rhino parentage wen will u realise dat its a mistake to be a nigerian, a mistake God will rectify in da next creation but i must honestly commend u as well cuz since you join da Ghanaian bashing bandwagon ur English has improve keep it up u filthy buffoon grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TriggerHappy: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
sheyie2007:
Are you happy now? .....sorry just curious, whats "otumfour"?
Ur moms big bubble buttttt grin

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by kgr28(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
Goodysydney: Ungreatful ugly Hiv/Aids lovepeddler like u. U said that ur a cheap hungry LovePeddler who love Nigerian men because of peanut money. That show how poor and hungry black Southafricans are. I.D.I.O.T
dawg I just wish you could set one foot in SA, I will show you HIV LOVEPEDDLER!!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by otumfour(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
Ignored!!!

grin grin grin grin tht wud be the wisest decision u'd ever take in tht calamity ridden, trail of poverty tatto u call a life.....ur the worst out the lot (Nigerian monkeys) ur the mat I clean me feet on, a speck to my eyes grin, lifeless Nigerian pig, ur greatest accomplishment in life was the first time u interacted wit a Ghanaian on the Internet, ur fada, the snr boko pig in ur family is the ugliest thing a dog has seen, u d1ck riding boko pig, I shixt on u and ur entire family murthurfurka, try me pig......jus try me.....the only thing u see on here is Ghana, u always have to start some sh1xt wit Ghana ehn, I vow to terrorize ur entire time on nairaland.......A Ghanaian lady tried to post an innocent comment on here and u decide to reply her wit ur usual brainless posts.......the pig tht u are, so shall it be.....Kwasia'ba

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.